Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 26 of 95 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 94 95
_
_
Originally Posted by Vittoria
They need little valentine hearts around here.

XX redflag XXXXX redflag
redflag redflag redflag redflag redflag redflag
X redflag redflag redflag redflag redflag
XX redflag redflag redflag redflag
XXX redflag redflag redflag
XXXX- redflag redflag
XXXXX. redflag

V
V
Originally Posted by _Ace_

XX redflag XXXXX redflag
X redflag redflag redflag redflag redflag
XXXX- redflag redflag
XXXXX. redflag

You have too much time on your hands smile

Hey you couldn't put maple leafs in the middles could you ? I'm feeling patriotic eh hurray

M'd 22 years
BW-me
D-Day 08/08 LTA

_
_

XX redflag XXXXX redflag
X redflag redflag stickout redflag redflag
XXXX- redflag redflag
XXXXX. redflag

You have too much time on your hands smile

Hey you couldn't put a maple leafs in the middle could you ? I'm feeling patriotic eh hurray

That's the best I could do...no more time!!!! LOL!

Acey

P.S. Jeeez, Vittoria...hurt my heart here. cry I only post on a few threads late and night or early in the morning....and you accuse me (DJ) of not using my time wisely. frown What better use could there be than spreading loving hearts around when they are called for? (Actually...I stole the heart from the Vacation thread. It did take a bit of time to figure out how to do that!) blush
You're right, I do have too much time on my hands!!! kiss

Sorry for the TJ, L4.

FWH/BW (me)57+ M:36+ yr.
4 D-Days: Jun-Nov 06 E/PA~OW#2 (OW#1 2000)
J
J
Looking4!!!

Young lady,I turn my back for one minute and you're covered in raspberries, chocolate sauce, strawberries and whipped cream!!!
blush

Hmmmm, I just remembered I've got some more shopping to do, thanks to you all... wink

Jim

FWW 48 had EA and PA affair with my brother which ended in 2006. Me BH 53. Happily recovering with a new and better marriage through MB!!! My thread - http://www.marriagebuilders.com/ubbt/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2110024#Post2110024
L
OP Offline
L
blush

A lady's gotta do what she's gotta do. And while I'm doing this for my H, it ain't completely altruistic. wink

Oh!... And happy shopping.

L
OP Offline
L
A great point, V. I've asked the mods if they can do something about that. Though I'll miss Ace's creativity if they do add them to the selection.

L
OP Offline
L
Sorry for the TJ, L4.
Anytime, Ace. Go for it. The conversation here the last few days has been a great diversion. I've been missing H terribly and am disappointed that he hasn't reached out as much during this trip as he has the last few. But he's busy so I can't read more into that. He's coming home a bit earlier (I thought he was landing at 11pm, but he'll arrive at 7:30pm) so I'll get to see him tonight after all. Looking4-ward (tee hee) to it.

I'll be curious next week to hear how everyone's Saturdays went. I won't need the details, per se, but hopefully it'll be a night of whatever you and your loved one want to happen and you'll both love it.

I've got a long list of things to get for tomorrow night so I'm off. (I'm just like a school girl about all of this!)

Thank you everyone for bringing me around. Happy Valentine's Day! Mwah!

J
Administrator
Administrator
J
A new Valentine's Day icon...

loveheart

JustUss

Administrator/Moderator
M
M
loveheart
Kewl...

T
T
puke

L
OP Offline
L
Tomorrow's plan:

Wake up before H and place throughout the house pre-made red hearts with reasons why I love him. (Thx E.)

Place Valentine's card and Godiva chocolate box in obvious place.

Work-out.

DS's piano recital.

Lunch with parents and family who will be in town for recital.

Get ready incorporating new perfume, lotions, and new underthings. (Thx M.)

Pick up BB-sitter at 6.

Stop by Lover's store on way to dinner and make purchase(s).

Dinner and live music. (Thx V.)

Home.

Light candles placed throughout the bedroom -- even though we may not start there.

Get out the champagne and edibles. (Thx M.)

Put on the new Victoria's Secret apparel.

Unpack purchases.

Smile.

Lavish hubby.

loveheart (Thx Mods.)

Wish me luck!

V
V
P.S. Jeeez, Vittoria...hurt my heart here. cry I only post on a few threads late and night or early in the morning....and you accuse me (DJ) of not using my time wisely. frown What better use could there be than spreading loving hearts around when they are called for? (Actually...I stole the heart from the Vacation thread. It did take a bit of time to figure out how to do that!) blush
You're right, I do have too much time on my hands!!! kiss

Acey,
Absolutely no DJ for you, you are awesome at spreading the looooove to the rest of us.
I was chuckling when I wrote 'too much time' since I was sitting here too, waitin' for a dryer load to finish sigh and sooo tired, my time is 1 hr. ahead of this forum so it was late. I give you a ten for the effort of your heart. hurray

L4 ... that was a great idea to ask the mods for a Valentine heart, I absolutely love it ! PS ... I have smelly stuff for the sheets !!! Oh my gosh I just remembered a Valentine's Day shortly after we were married. I had bought scarlet red satin sheets, thinking 'how romantic and sexy' is this. Great for sleepin' but not for SF. Worse than a 'slip n' slide', not good on a waterbed ! grumble

loveheart I hope your day is fantastic, you deserve one ! loveheart

M'd 22 years
BW-me
D-Day 08/08 LTA

E
E
Hey L4,

How'd V-day go for you? Sounds like you really pulled out all the stops!

E.

L
OP Offline
L
I don't have much time to type now, E. Just stopped by for a moment. I'll give more later as I'd like help from BSs on some stuff that needs a little more thought before I post my Qs here.

For now, I can sum up last Saturday as this:

flirt -> me

loveheart -> us

grin -> him

smile -> me

(Who am I kidding...)

grin -> me too.

L
OP Offline
L
Great for sleepin' but not for SF. Worse than a 'slip n' slide', not good on a waterbed ! grumble
K... The visual on this is hi-LAR-ious.

dance2

E
E
After hearing the summary:

hurray -----> me

Good job L4!

I'll read up for details later smile

E.

V
V
Originally Posted by Looking4
For now, I can sum up last Saturday as this:

flirt -> me

loveheart -> us

grin -> him

smile -> me

(Who am I kidding...)

grin -> me too.
I'm so glad that your night was a hit. Keep fillin' that lovebank and you will continue to reap the rewards. smile

M'd 22 years
BW-me
D-Day 08/08 LTA

M
M
So when are we gonna get the details? blush

L
OP Offline
L
Valentine's recap:

It was so much fun. I loved it. I'll do the PG-rated version here. Though I can tell you it wasn't. blush

H loved the little heart notes I posted throughout the house. (Thanks again, E.) He thanked me for them throughout the day, even right before we went to bed. He asked me when I did them because they were all over the house. I explained that during one of my waking spells at 4 in the morning, I got up and did them. I think he was really affected by the messages.

I didn't get a work-out in, but I did have a heart-to-heart with H about wanting to get back into shape. He said he'll support me however he can.

It was funny because while driving to the Lover's store, we had to pass the restaurant/blues place that H likes so much. (I'm sure he thought we were headed to another town where we like to eat out.) He was looking at it as we passed and even said, "Looks like they haven't set up for tonight yet." I said, "But it's early." We stopped at the store, made our purchase, then coming out of the parking lot I headed in the other direction. H was confused and asked where we were going? I said, "Here," and turned into the driveway of the same restaurant/blues place. He was happy.

The whole night turned out great. There was a minor setback when we got home and the kids were still up with the BB-sitter, but they were down in about 15 minutes and while H took BB-sitter home, I set everything up.

Also, because we ran out of heating oil Friday night, I couldn't set up my human smorgesboard in the downstairs room where I wanted -- where it doesn't matter how messy we get -- because it was about 50 degrees in there. So I settled for simple hors d'oeuvres of fruit and dribble-ables and champagne in the bedroom where we had a space heater. Plan B worked just as well. wink

He noticed everything. The lotions, the clothes (if you can call them that), the shoes (black, 4" heels), my skin... He was paying attention. And I LOVED it.

As we were lying there, exhausted with smiles on our faces just about to fall asleep, H said I did a great job with the day and he thanked me. I think it was our best Valentine's Day ever.

Yippee!

V
V
Whooh, I think I might have to go take a cold shower grin

Fabulous job L4 hurray

M'd 22 years
BW-me
D-Day 08/08 LTA

Page 26 of 95 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 94 95

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 715 guests, and 53 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation