Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
C
C
Oh, Miz Charlotte, you are very very welcome!

D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by cinderella
I had expected to find something there...but, as the show isn't over, there must not have been anything to blab about. I bet slag subpoenaed you just so you wouldn't be in there... It's the OW's divorce....what do you have to say to benefit her?

Yeah, true.

I figured they didn't want me in there or they want to attempt to embarrass me on the stand in some way. Since Shiny wasn't able to get me released like another witness...I suspect the latter. But yeah, the former too, LOL!!

Well, all Ah kin say eeyuzzz....."GO AHEAD!! MAKE MY DAY!!"

HEH HEH HEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Q
Q
ey, it was nice talking to you the other day. We had a great thing going until MB came back up, LOL!!!
Of course we did DAHLING... We are resourceful women. Ok, one more day full of prayers.

Keep us posted. We are waiting...

BS 52, FWH 53, Married 1-1-84
D-day 5-14-07, WH moved in with OW
Plan A 9 months, DARK Plan B 3-17-08 until 3-2-09
WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
D
D
Oh...this is going to be as fun as when VD cross examined me on the stand...

I can't express in words the utter elation I felt when I slammed her from the chair.

It...was....HUGE!

Merde! GRANDE MERDE!

(I know...the French word for caca...but dancers say it before going on stage because to say "break a leg" would be disaster)

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

O'hana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

My Story

Recovered!
P
P
please please please

PUT her on the stand

D
D
I know. It'll be PERFECT!

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

My Story

Recovered!
D
OP Offline
D
Getting ready for Shiny's GRAND FINALE!!

Strike up the band, Baby!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charlotte

N
N
((((whew whew whew whew whew))))

Oh goody...I'm not too late for the party!!!!!!.....lol

I was afraid I missed all the fireworks.....(and I KNOW Shiny and Char will make sure they are big enough for me to see them up here in the Midwest....wink wink)

No problem dahlin....prayers all around today.....

not2fun

D
D
Oh lord.

I'm gonna have to login when I'm home tonight.

I HATE getting on the 'puter at home!

My Story

Recovered!
C
C
Originally Posted by Dancing_Machine
P.S.) DIL is trying to get into the blog and can't so if anyone feels like checking. I mean...just because she can't get into it doesn't necessarily mean anything sinister....

But it was the first thought I had. Hers too!!! LOL!!

I checked it and there was nothing new.

Nothing new tonight

D
OP Offline
D
I apologize for the delay but I have nothing to report...'cause IT AIN'T OVER YET!!!!

LMAO!!!!

I'm sure this is killing the infidels!!! Heh heh hehhhhhh!!!!!

Once again I sat out in the hall all day with Gray. I was on the bench first...he came and sat over there and I SURE AS HELL wasn't moving!!!

I could hear Shiny grilling Slag through the wall...WOO-HOOO!!!

He asked me about it afterward, LOL!!!

I said, Heck yeah!! I could hear you scolding her!! WOOOOO!!!!

And I could hear her droning on and on in a monotone, trying to lie her way out of her lies!!

So, Shiny got me semi-released.

I was sitting there and it was after 5 and I got up to walk around for a minute. I walked over to the door and it opened up and Shiny was standing there...coming out to get me, LOL!!

Great timing!!

So I went in to talk to the judge and I have to be on call or the bailiff will hunt my scraggly butt down, the judge said jokingly.

laugh

Yeah, so I sat there and listened to Shiny while I studied for a test I didn't get to take, it was too late to drive in by the time we got out so I made arrangements with Chef. She was real nice about it, WHEW!!

Shiny was sweet enough to bring me some water when he went into the judge's chambers to get some at one point. That was good because the fountain around a couple of corners has 2 speeds...firehose and zero!! You either get wet to get a drink or you just don't get one!!

The good thing about this is that it wasn't over on Gray's b-day...OWH was afraid it would be and then they would try to make something out of that--like...Slag: "awwwwwww....your b-day present if my divorce" stuff like-a dat.

But then in a way it's bad, too...Shiny was looking forward to giving him one HAIL of a grilling for his b-day...Ah well, it will just be a late present...ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

I won't get to hear it through the wall, though, unless I get called when he goes in.

But, it may not be over tomorrow, either. The courtroom is only available for 2 hours. Slag is still on the stand.

So we shall see!!!

Please continue to send positive thoughts and prayers!!!

It's going great so far for OWH...all you have to do is see Shiny's smiling face and you can know!!! wink

Grinnin' fit to split!!!

LMAO!!

Charlotte

M
M
I love the fact that its getting dragged out. It means the judge is really listening!

D
D
I hope that Gray's scoliosis is painin' him from having to set on dem hard courthouse benches....

I also hope that the slag's antipersperant gives out and she gets pit stains while on the bench...

I'm so bad...

My Story

Recovered!
D
OP Offline
D
Okay, I talked to both mah boys...

Divorce granted.

No word on division yet, though. The judge wants to mull that over.

Shiny got some goodies out of Gray so now he's contemplating the next move.

OWH had a good analogy for Gray on the stand being grilled:

Frog under a heat lamp.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!! That's hilARious!!!!

Shiny told me the other day that he feels really bad and he also feels responsible because Gray got himself fired.

I told him it wasn't his fault but he feels really badly about it. So he's determined to make it right somehow.

So SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!! Awwwww.....

I just couldn't ask for a better attorney...or a better friend.
There aren't any!!

Charlotte

M
M
Shiny told me the other day that he feels really bad and he also feels responsible because Gray got himself fired.

Charlotte, why does he feel responsible about that?? Any news on him getting a new job? Are he and Slagho still shacking up?

Did I read right that you are divorced?

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by MelodyLane

Charlotte, why does he feel responsible about that?? Any news on him getting a new job? Are he and Slagho still shacking up?

Did I read right that you are divorced?

That's just the type of person he is.

No.

Yes.

and No. OWH is divorced. I'm still in undetermined recess.

BUT...if Shiny decides to do what he's thinking about doing, the other side will be clamoring for a court date soon.

So we shall see.

He's still mulling it over.

Charlotte

D
OP Offline
D
So....if anyone would mind keeping an eye on that blog, I would really appreciate it.

I'm sure they are out celebrating but heck, maybe they'll get toasted and he'll get on there to gloat about her divorce.

He sure WON'T be gloating about: "Frog under a heatlamp!!!"

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

That's today's catchphrase. Yesterday's was: "Where's the cannoli?" (courtesy of Shiny)

ROTFLMAO!!

Thanks, everyone, for all the prayers. Now we just have to pray that the judge makes a good division for OWH. I'm sure she will after all of that, LOL!!

Charlotte

C
C
it's not looking like it used to but I didn't see anything new.

C
C
found the other view....samesame as before.

D
OP Offline
D
found the other view....samesame as before.

Muchas gracias!!!!

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 968 guests, and 44 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation