Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
Dude007 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
I'm having a really great day! I really feel like I have vented, partied, dated, retaliated to the point now where I really feel like I'm at peace w/ what was done to me. Now, I'm looking forward to how I can make amends and turn my life, my fWxW's life, and my family's life back around. I realize now the totallity of what I have done. In hindsight though, I still have no idea what to do or not to do after a D-DAY, but I can tell you, it doesn't bother me much anymore at all.(MAYBE JUST THE TIME PASSING?) Maybe because I saw the life I fantasised about, and its just not who I am. I'm just a family guy, living a life I am just not comfortable in. So, I head back to mend fences after a journey that took me to places I never thought possible. I think after Christmas is when the A really didn't matter anymore.(Looking back) I'm beginning to fill in the two graves I dug so deep. I'm going home to fix what was broken. What a life!!

PEACE,

Dude

H
H
Dig one for the WW, and one for the OM.

The thought crosses my mind all the time...

I pray that I don't act on the thought, but...

Me: 42
WW: 41
Married: 16 years
Known each other: 21 years
S12 D10.5
A Started: Nov 8, 2008
First Discovery: Dec 26th ("Just a Friend" excuse)
Big D-day: Jan 10th (Recorded evidence of full-blown A)
WW Moved out: Feb 1st, 2009.
Plan B started: Feb 13th, 2009.
D Papers served on me by WW: Feb 17th, 2009.
Plan B currently blown, A continues!
WW moved back into home: Feb 23rd, 2009.
M
M
Originally Posted by Dude
I really feel like I have vented, partied, dated, retaliated to the point now where I really feel like I'm at peace w/ what was done to me.

You scare me EVERY SINGLE TIME I see you say something like this, Dude...There WAS another way to get through what happened to you...Sleeping with everything that moved was NOT the "only" way, and you continue to imply this...

I wish you well, but I don't see things working out well, unless and until you get that...Your level of insecurity is gonna be your downfall...You've let outside things determine your worth - instead of deciding for yourself that you are worthy...When you do that, you give away all of your power to OTHERS...It is a very wayward characteristic...Do you see this?

Mrs. W

FWW ~ 47 ~ Me
FBH ~ 50 ~ MrWondering
DD ~ 17
Dday ~ 2005 ~ Recovered

S
S
On Krazy's thread you wrote this:

Originally Posted by Dude007
Even though I vent on this board, and espouse an ego larger than life itself, I was scared when I first left as well. Even w/ all the confidence I had in myself, I was reluctant to leave. When you leave, and when you begin dating women, you will see there is an ocean of them who had rotten husbands. They are very skeptical of men and rightly so, but if you show them the real, good, honest you, they will fall in love and you will be happy again. The unknown is whats scary.
The "real, good, honest you" slept around with these women who had rotten husbands and were sceptical of men. The last one of these women seemed to have some feelings for you. Did she fall in love with you? Was she happy again? If not her, somebody did and was, according to you. What did you do to her love and happiness?

You took out your revenge for your ex wife's actions on these women. Now that they have fulfilled your purpose you intend to assume your position in the family again. Was that really good and honest of you?

How did your divorce affect your children? Was their broken family a price that they should have paid for your revenge?

Who are the two graves really for?

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
K
K
"They are very skeptical (sic) of men and rightly so, but if you show them the real, good, honest you, they will fall in love and you will be happy again."

Gee, I bet they're not sceptical of men anymore after meeting you. MrRollieEyes You manipulate them, pretend you're a good guy and then leave them wondering what they did wrong *this* time after they've "fallen in love with you." puke "You" will be happy again. Meanwhile, "they" are probably devastated and heartbroken.

What is so scary is that you don't even see what you've done to innocent people. It makes my flesh creep.

Your name should be on one of those "avoid this man at all costs" websites.

V
V
Sorry, I had to t/j here.
Jen, do you spell it "sceptical" in NZ? I noticed that you put the (sic) beside "skeptical" and that's how we spell it here in the states.

I was just curious. I find the variances in the English language very entertaining.

and \ t/j

Sorry!

You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist. ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

The person who is always finding fault seldom finds anything else.

I pity the fool. - Mr. T
K
K
t/j yes, we spell it sceptical lol. It's like our pronunciation of schedule. Everyone over 35 says shedule, anyone under 35 says scedule. end t/j

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 963 guests, and 78 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation