Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 42 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 41 42
L
L
tonsil hockey
slipping the tongue
macking
deep kissing

Me (FWW): 45
BH: 46
M: 11/94
PA: 2/08 (4 mos)
Confessed: 10/08
DS10
DD8
L
L
Forgive any repeats....

box tonsils,
buss,
exchange spit,
Frenchy,
give a tonsillectomy,
snag tonsils,
play tonsil hockey,
gag sugar,
tongue it,
get lip action,
kissy-face,
licky-face,
make out,
smacky,
lock lips,
mouth wrestle,
muckle,
osculate,
perform PDA,
plant a big one,
kissy-poo,
plant a smacker,
kissy-poo,
kissy-face,
pucker up,
smack,
smooch,
spoon,
suck face,
swap spit,
tongue wrestle,
slurp syrup,
having tongue sushi,

Recovered marriage, recovering self, life gets better everyday laugh
L
L
Hold the phone here... I know you're an experienced, married woman and all, Lil but you had to have used Wikipedia. Otherwise, my hat is off to you and I bow down. (And Flick better know how flippin' lucky he is. wink )

DS10
DD8
L
L
So far snog, muckle, and macking are my favorites.

DS10
DD8
L
L
LOL, I googled it.

I quite like osculate

S
OP Offline
S
I have to agree - osculate is def my fave.

j likes suck face :crosseyedcrazy: yuk

Well, I am off to osculate now. Have a good weekend you lot.

Sere, why don't you come and join us over here with your thread?

L
L
I cant osculate, I had peanut butter toast, and that incures a no osculating period of 3 hours and 2x toothbrushing.

Hey, how did the accountability thing go?

V
V
Gag sugar? LOL, what's up with that?

I like tongue wrestle. LMAO, I remember when I was in school some guy on the bus asked me if I wanted to tongue wrestle and I was like, "Ew, no" while thinking, does he mean kiss? I was in seventh grade. :P

You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist. ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

The person who is always finding fault seldom finds anything else.

I pity the fool. - Mr. T
V
V
tonsil hockey gets my vote
rotflmao

there's a lot on that list that I've never heard of ... I've lived a very sheltered life sigh

ST, hope your osculating was successful! dance2
reminds me rotating tires or somethin' ....

M'd 22 years
BW-me
D-Day 08/08 LTA

S
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted by Vittoria
ST, hope your osculating was successful! dance2
reminds me rotating tires or somethin' ....
rotflmao

I'm getting a lot more into this osculatuing lark, sometimes I just do it spontaneously without planning it now!

You've been busy posting this afternoon V, what's going on where you are?

J is doing overtime today - Sunday overtime - double bubble, it's hard to say no!

You'll all be pleased to hear that I am dealing with my choc problem a lot better the last few days. Yesterday I just had a Freddo Frog (they're 15p and standard bar is about 50p) and today I just had a choc mint ice cream whilst out with sis, bil and the 4 kids. Did a worko jt last night focussing on the core and tongiht we'll do a cradio one together.

I should be on the healthy habits thread shouldn't I - oh well!

S
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted by lildoggie
I cant osculate, I had peanut butter toast, and that incures a no osculating period of 3 hours and 2x toothbrushing.

Oh, dear a nut allergy?

Hey, how did the accountability thing go?

I'm not avoiding you, honest Lil blush

Ok, I have just done it. The music was handed to her by FOM and he just said give it to the trumpets ( well he knew full bleep well it was only me). She didn't know anything about it, but is now in a position to know not to be his messenger girl..

She hasn't spoken to OMW for a little while. I feel really uncomfortable - I have been honest with everyone about my A and have exposed to band members that have asked why I'm not going (I hadn't been in touch with this girl since I left until she gave me the folder, I have known her about 25 years). But she is very good friends with OMW (they used to work together) and they go out together. But I do now feel awful that OMW hadn't told this friend and obviously doesn't want everyone to know.

Well it's done now. yuk. well, it was my mess up.

V
V
Originally Posted by staytogether

Oh, dear a nut allergy?
faint rotflmao

Sorry ST, I just couldn't pass this up, you're cute. smile

Last edited by Vittoria; 05/10/09 04:22 PM. Reason: added last line

M'd 22 years
BW-me
D-Day 08/08 LTA

V
V
Originally Posted by staytogether
You've been busy posting this afternoon V, what's going on where you are?
It may have been afternoon for you but it was early morning here and I was just catching up with MB pals. smile

The choc thing, I try to keep a dark, like 80% cocoa, big bar in the cupboard and have a tad bit every day. Seems to help with the craving. wink

M'd 22 years
BW-me
D-Day 08/08 LTA

S
S
Originally Posted by Vittoria
The choc thing, I try to keep a dark, like 80% cocoa, big bar in the cupboard and have a tad bit every day. Seems to help with the craving. wink

puke Really don't understand the fuss about chocolate. It's horrible. That slimy texture when it melts in your mouth. Yuck, yuck, yuck. I never eat the stuff, except when I put it in my special chilli-con-carne. It has to be the really dark 80% chocolate though. It's yum yum then.

I'm just very thankful that I hate chocolate. It'd take way too many more hours at the gym to work off chocolate calories.

Are things still going well ST? Been thinking about you this weekend. Good job on the exposure (had a smile to myself when I wrote that, pictured ST in a raincoat, exposing to passers-by). Did I read right, that you and H work out together? That's really good.

Me and my H play badminton together, but I make him play to the singles lines while I play to the doubles. It's only fair. grin We also play table tennis, but he's not allowed to spin the ball. naughty

Do you run together? Just had a thought, you didn't mean naughty cardio did you?

Me - BW
FWH - BB -(PA Jul 08 - Aug 08)
D-Day - 8 Aug 2008
Recovering nicely

S
S
Hi st,

I had no internet access for a few days and now I can't get into my hotmail account. I'll write to you tomorrow if I can get in by then, but to answer your question, I "snogged" (more blushes) on both Saturday and Sunday mornings. My poor son eventually had to demand that somebody came down to make him brunch on Sunday.

I'm going to have to teach him to use my new kitchen appliances. I much prefer snogging to cooking brunch!

I did a 4.5-mile run on Saturday and this morning to make up for my sins.

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
L
L
"I'm going to have to teach him to use my new kitchen appliances"

Easy cooked breakfast for kids
(Both my girls could cook this from age 7)

take one hashbrown out of freezer and place in microwave for 1 minute. when it is cooked put it in the toaster with a slice of bread (HB on one side, bread on other side, not both in one hole (dont ask why I have this disclaimer)) and cook. Take one egg, lightly beat in a bowl and nuke 30 seconds, stir, nuke another 20 seconds.
Butter toast, place egg on toast, put hashbrown on side. Eat.

L
L
Butter toast, place egg on toast, put hashbrown on side. Eat.
Julia Child had nothing on you, Lil.

DS10
DD8
S
OP Offline
S
I am really sorry to bring the tone down over here but what a day.

Mum started her chemo today. She was very bright when I spoke on the phone with her before she went up this morning, so I was feeling reassured. J and I had gardening time planned for just the 2 of us, so I was looking forward to that.

Gardening went well after a little wobble at the beginning over what was to be done and then I took DS into town for his pre-school boosters.

We had drawn out a detailed planner on Sat for our week, including who was doing mornings when and everything else.

I got up bright and breezy but J was slightly irritable - fine, we're allowed some of them. I carried on being nice and friendly - see I was still undoing demonisation.

I went to the library in town this afternnon (as timetabled) to do some study away from the PC here. Phoned mum on the way, she was very pleased with the care she had recieved and organisation and the foot massage but I could tell she was beginning to feel a bit ropey, just offered my services.

Get home to dinner cooked - great! and I said so. J then totally flopped out. Understandable - he's had a v. physical and busy weekend. This is something I find hard to cope with and he knows, it's something he does when he is depressed. I asked whether he wanted to go and lie down in the bedroom for a bit or just keep going for another hour til the kids went to bed. He couldn't do either. Fine I decided I'd go out for a walk when the kids were in bed.

Spoke to sis to see if she wanted to come, she told me mum was now really ropey and she was going over.

I decided to take a short run over to see mum, my sis drove over. I satwith mum, while sis did the shopping and dad had a sandwich and did a few jobs that he wanted to do.

It was obviously v. sad to see mum like that. Sis gave me lift back, we drove around for a bit crying and then she says.
We sat on our drive for a bit and I was just telling her how dificult I find it to seek comfort from J because it tends to set him off
I'm not allowed to mention FOM am I? I said no. But of course I was so curious to know why at this point she had mentioned him. She told me.

When in town earlier (I had walked in with her for immunisations) as I was locking up the bike she could see FOM watching me(she was behind him), he chose in the end to keep walking. I know Is hould have done the LALALALALA thing but I didn't. I askedher if he knew about mum and she said yes but only because the other day he started talking to her about his sis who has justt started chemo..

When I knocked on the door to come back in the house, J opened the door but then just said "Why didn't you come round the back?"

It took him another 2 minutes to say (I was in the same room): "How are things?" At the time I ignored that but now i'm cross about it. I then said "J when I'm upset I still find it really hard to get near you, I'm worried about showing a weakness because of how you have behaved previously (basically sinking into sadness himself or being angry with me for eing upset). "huh, well there is nothing I can do about that", so I went over and kissed him and told him he had done nothing wrong but that I felt the need to find solace in the computer and added well you're watching the telly anyway. (Of course what I could have said was please will you turn the telly off and talk to me). He said "yeah it finishes soon". Well, that upset me, he didn't want to make the effort to console me.

When CSI finished he got up and went to bed, asked me to go with him but I still needed time to be sad and been being strong for sis and dad. He said "well I should have been in bed a long time ago but I couldn't 'cos I knew you didn't have a key" Att his point I remembered to tell him about FOM thing ( not sure whether that was a good time, but I thought sooner rather than later worked best). He just said she shouldn't say anything and walked off. Of course I know this.

SO here I am ****

So here I am feeling totally **** and alone again.

ST,

Ok so advice from a divorced man might not count, but you are not telling your BH what you really need. Also you are not giving him credit for amazing control about the near encounter and the fact that you discussed it with you sister.

Also these visits have got to be a trigger for him, I seem to recall that you did the OM at your Moms house during a supposed chemo visit.

He seems stable enough that you could tell him what you actually want him to do.

Me 42 BS
Wife 41 FWW (exwife now)
Divorced 10/14/2008
S 21
D 18
D 16
S, S 13 (twins)
Grandson 8 months
V
V
ST, I'm sorry that you are feeling so upset, it's very stressful when close family is sick. BTDT with both my parents.

hug hug hug

PS ... 6yrs, I'm just catching up on threads, I'm not stalking you ... really! smile

M'd 22 years
BW-me
D-Day 08/08 LTA

Page 12 of 42 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 41 42

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 432 guests, and 66 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation