Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
J
Administrator
Administrator
J
I will notify the techs regarding the centering and ask them to fix it...

JustUss

Administrator/Moderator
F
OP Offline
F
Originally Posted by SugarCane
Originally Posted by faithful follower
funny, sugar's post is centered and writer's post is left justified. Mac users love to pick on PC users pfffffffffftt sometimes we just don't have a choice yanno.

ff, I was just having fun. Surely you didn't take offence?
You're a funny girl, sugar.

Last edited by faithful follower; 10/23/09 04:17 PM.

Faith

me: FWW/BS 52 H: FWH/BS 49
DS 30
DD 21
DS 15
OCDS 8
O
O
Logging in on IE and Firefox with the Dell gives me centered posts.

Logging in on H's Mac w/ Firefox gives me centered posts.

With Safari, all is good.

S
S
There must have been another blip on Saturday. It's eerily quiet again.

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
L
L
Flick and I were on late last night and early this morning (we have seperate computers) and we both kept having our posts timing out.

Also MB was down for such a long time, many people might not have discovered it is up and limping, err, running wink

Recovered marriage, recovering self, life gets better everyday laugh
S
S
No, there's more to it than that, lil. If you look at the times of the last few posts, there has been a few hours' gap and then more posts.

The site would not open up for me about 7 hours ago.

I do hope that people come back!

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
L
L
Looking on 'active topics' I can see a gap between by lurioosi2 @ 25/10/09 03:19 AM and stillhere8126 @ 24/10/09 11:08 PM which was last night when Flick and I kept getting timed out so went to bed. After that it seems to have a flurry of activity around 5am, and then just one or two an hour.

I have been on twice today and almost every single post I have writen timed out, although they somehow end up posted anyway, so I double post crazy I know I want my 4K post count back, but not like that grin

Recovered marriage, recovering self, life gets better everyday laugh
G
G
lurioosi2 - my blog is brokenwomen.wordpress.com

All - If you feel so inclined - please add my H and my children to your prayer list as well as me. I am begining 7 days of prayer and fasting today. My husbands hatred of me increases daily. I cant see him ever forgiving me. I do not want to lose him but fear I have - because of my actions. I can not make up for what I did or change how he feels. I can only pray that I have the stregnth to be a good mother and protect my children as best as I can. I feel as if there is a massive - out of control - semitruck heading towards them...I set it in motion...but can not stop it. I will survive if my husband divorce me...but they will be damaged...by my sin and his anger. In the last two weeks he has lashed out at his family, disowning them and lashed out at his friends and his job. He has always been an angry man, but my betrayl unleased it full force on the world. So I am praying, praying for him - that even if it means he must leave, he find peace and healing. Praying for strength and peace for me and for my children - the ultimate victems in this whole horrible event. I cant protect them and so desperately want to. I miss him so much - i miss my husband.

My five year old son asked me three times this weekend if "daddy has dumped you yet", "has daddy broken up with you yet" and "does daddy still love you?"...he heard my H calling me names and told him to be nice to mommy because he doesnt want mommy to go and get a new daddy. I have told the children that I love their father very much. That I am not leaving their father. That I hurt their father very badly and daddy is to hurt to know if he loves me or not. That this is not their fault and they should know that mommy and daddy love them with all their hearts. I dont know what else I can say.

B
B
LOL I don't remember your piglet story. I give up. laugh

BW - me
exWH - serial cheater
2 awesome kids
Divorced 12/2011

Many a good man has failed because he had a wishbone where his backbone should have been.

We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot.
--------Eleanor Roosevelt
S
S
HW, You and your family have already been added to my list of prayers..hang in there.

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
married 12 Yrs together(?) 18 yrs when A discovered
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

Okay I fixed the ages, it was looking screwy. smile
G
G
thank you stillhere... I have never fasted before. I dont think this will magically make my husband love me. I do hope I can some clarity and peace of mind. Some understanding of wht I should do for my family

S
S
Yes, I do think it can help you. I have never fasted, but i think it sounds like a good idea...It can bring you closer to god, and that can only be a good thing...I am hoping It helps bring you some peace, HW.

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

T
T
I am praying too.

G
G
he just called to say he thinks he should move out.
The constant verbal abuse and hatred and name calling makes me what to let him go.
But I love him and miss him at the same time. I want to hold him and help him heal and love him. I want to grow old with him.

If he leaves our children will be devatestated...I dont know what to do.

Last edited by HumbledWife; 10/26/09 12:55 PM.
S
S
UGH..IDK if I am very good at this, but I dont think he should move out if he wants to make the M work...what does he say is the reason he wants to move out?

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

G
G
he wants to move out because he hates me and I am forever ruined to him.

We spoke again - he says he wants to try and love me but cant because it gives me the opportunity to hurt him again. So he should just leave so I wont hurt him again.

S
S
Did he really say he hates you and you are forever ruined to him?
This is just pure anger..I also said some pretty rotten thing to my WH when I first found out, but I still love him to this day...

Yes he wont trust you, probably for a long time...that is normal. And its normal for him to be afraid of being hurt again. This just happened in June, right? The wounds are still very fresh, so he is in a lot of pain...

Does he read the MB stuff at all..are you working on R the MB way? If not you should be. Get the books and have him read them. His needs and her needs, and surviving an affair are good ones to start...He needs to know what he is feeling is perfectly normal, but that your M can be Recovered and better than before. If that is what he wants.

Maybe this will show him how much you are willing to do to save your M. I just think if he leaves, it wont be impossible for R, but I think it makes it that much harder...

Last edited by stillhere8126; 10/26/09 01:40 PM. Reason: add a thought

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

S
S
Actually HW, do you think he would post on here? Maybe some BS could help him...

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

G
G
he wont read books, he wont post on here and he says he doesnt care what other people think or say (to quote him)...i think i need to stop posting. I do worry he will find the MB site and my thoughts. I am tired of being scared allthe time. Of letting fear dominate my life. Fear I will hurt him with a thoughtless word. Fear of his words in anger out of the blue, fear he will leave and hurt the children, fear he will stay and never love me again. So much fear. fear we will never be happy again.

Last edited by HumbledWife; 10/26/09 02:48 PM.
S
S
Oh, I am so sorry HW...I am gonna go think about this and Ill post to you tommorrow. I would worry about you if you didnt post anymore though, you are goin thru so much right now.

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 253 guests, and 51 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms
71,840 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation