Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14
M
M
TM, yes, you should send them to your WH! Tell him she is sending you very threatening emails and you don't appreciate it.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
Originally Posted by TravelMonkey
MelodyLane: Thank you! I'm loving the bunny. But wouldn't that be a bit of a lovebuster? Ha ha

nonono, send it to the OW, not your H!

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

L
L
oooooh she just exposed her fear!

She is terrified of you exposing to her FB friends.

So I say do it NOW.

M
M
oh wow! Are there more people to expose to?? If so, please do it NOW!! She is probably busily typing up a mass message right now characterizing you as a nutjob. In that case, be sure and give the friends your full name and phone # and offer to provide PROOF of your claims. [and I think even the OW admits it, right?]

do it now!!

Exposure 101

T
OP Offline
T
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
oh wow! Are there more people to expose to?? If so, please do it NOW!! She is probably busily typing up a mass message right now characterizing you as a nutjob. In that case, be sure and give the friends your full name and phone # and offer to provide PROOF of your claims. [and I think even the OW admits it, right?]

do it now!!

Oh no, I can't. That would just be spiteful and most of her friends are loose anyway. The one person I hesitated over was her business associate. That may be productive but I can't see anyone else being useful. They are already posting supportive comments on her FB page.

Me:41
WS:42
Together 22 yrs, No kids
ILYBNILWY: April 09
WS & OW: Oct 08 - present
http://forum.marriagebuilders.com/ubbt/u...388#Post2282388
C
C
What else do you have???? Do you want my mom's number? Do you to call my mom who is recovered from a major surgery and my dad who has altzheimers???
Answer her and say "yes, please! And anyone else you know who used to think you were an honorable person, instead of a homewrecker."

lol

M
M
I'm still trying to figure out why you want that serial adulterer back in your life. Why DO you want him back?

ManInMotion
===========
(see "MiM's Story" for more details)
M
M
TM, why spiteful? If there is nothing wrong with her affair, why not SPREAD THE GOOD NEWS!?? Sure, there will be some who will spit on you because they are brain damaged silly people, but you betcha, there are people on that list she DOES NOT WANT TO KNOW. She will look like a RAT having to explain her sleazy behavior to these people.

You need to expose this wide and far, girl. The more people who know, the better. Remember, you have done nothing wrong here, all you would be doing is exposing a TRUE FACT about the OW. Everyone should know!

Exposure 101

C
C
Originally Posted by Lexxxy

So I say do it NOW.
YES! Today!

M
M
Originally Posted by catperson
What else do you have???? Do you want my mom's number? Do you to call my mom who is recovered from a major surgery and my dad who has altzheimers???
Answer her and say "yes, please! And anyone else you know who used to think you were an honorable person, instead of a homewrecker."

lol

Agree!! Call her parents and speak to them. Ask them to persuade their daughter to end her affair with your H.

Exposure 101

C
C
Remember, you have done nothing wrong here, all you would be doing is exposing a TRUE FACT about the OW. Everyone should know!
Agreed!

Especially when you know it's working so well!

M
M
Look, TM,if there is nothing wrong with her affair, then why shouldn't everyone know about it? What is wrong with that?

Exposure 101

C
C
Yeah, you should have called her parents a long time ago...

M
M
You have her on the ropes, TM, move in for the kill! Expose to her FB friends and call her parents.

Exposure 101

T
OP Offline
T
Originally Posted by catperson
Originally Posted by Lexxxy

So I say do it NOW.
YES! Today!
This is what is being posted on her FB page:

FB Friend1:Haha WTF? Nothing like a dramatic ex to drag things down. Or TRY to, that is. LOLOLOL

OW:oh.... she is trying. I am just upset with how upset WS is....

FB Friend1:Well, that's what my ex did...and my opinion is that it's a pretty weak person who can't fight their own battles.
Still makes me laugh to this day. He contacted all of my friends and even subpoenaed a few to court. He called 14 witnesses to testify. I called none. *I* won custody. LOLOLOL

OW No kids between them. Just want to protect my son.

FB Friend1♥ Take it easy, honey.

FB Friend2It's too bad she couldn't actually be a grown up. Sorry she is raining on your parade

I don't care what these people think of me but I don't want their wayward thinking influencing WS thoughts of me.

Together 22 yrs, No kids
C
C
Can you still contact these friends?

If so, contact them and ask them if they were taught that screwing a married man is moral and ethical.

That is all.

M
M
I don't care what these people think of me but I don't want their wayward thinking influencing WS thoughts of me.

That is just great! You have evidence that this exposure is causing conflict in affairville. Now instead of having a romantic evening, your H will have to listen to the OW spit fury about YOU. And guess what will happen when she does too much of that? HE WILL BECOME DEFENSIVE OF YOU.

Again, she will lose friends over this, TM. The more you expose the harder it will be for her to carry on this affair with your H. Now, when she tries to take him around her social circles, she will imagine social snubs. And some will be OUTRIGHT.

TM, if you do want to save your marriage, you are going to have to bring a GUN to a gun fight, dear, not a pea shooter. Your exposure is having a devastating effect on the OW, make no mistake about that.

Exposure 101

B
B
I'm not scared for you to contact anyone else.....Go right ahead.

Sounds like a challenge. I hope you don't let her down. grin

BW - me
exWH - serial cheater
2 awesome kids
Divorced 12/2011

Many a good man has failed because he had a wishbone where his backbone should have been.

We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot.
--------Eleanor Roosevelt
N
N
Wowzers! Ya got the hornet's nest on the first shot!

By all means, continue if you have more contacts. Don't waste the cyber-ink replying to her - she will just try to twist that against you, too. (With her high-quality friends, ugh! Bet they aren't all like that, though.)

Rofl about her logic: "You wouldn't want him back because he's admitted he's such a cheater." Then.....she would want him why, exactly?

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
~ English proverb

Neak's Story
T
OP Offline
T
Originally Posted by MelodyLane

That is just great! You have evidence that this exposure is causing conflict in affairville. Now instead of having a romantic evening, your H will have to listen to the OW spit fury about YOU. And guess what will happen when she does too much of that? HE WILL BECOME DEFENSIVE OF YOU.

Again, she will lose friends over this, TM. The more you expose the harder it will be for her to carry on this affair with your H. Now, when she tries to take him around her social circles, she will imagine social snubs. And some will be OUTRIGHT.

TM, if you do want to save your marriage, you are going to have to bring a GUN to a gun fight, dear, not a pea shooter. Your exposure is having a devastating effect on the OW, make no mistake about that.

okay, okay I will review my list and e-mail some more. But as someone else mentioned, I think that she is fearful of some people being contacted more than others. I will try to figure out who that might be. And I will forward OW e-mails to WS. I think that will cause more trouble between them.

Thanks to everyone or your support and advise. I thank the Lord for the day I was guided to this website!

Together 22 yrs, No kids
Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 827 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation