Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 17 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 16 17
S
S
Plexle, if Dr. NE is who I think it is, we used her also, we thought with her background, she would understand our family dynamic.

Anyway, I did like her, she understodd about ENs etc. I told her about MB and she agreed with everything I told her. One thing about her I did NOT like....

When I wanted to talk to her about ExtraOrdinary Precautions, my H kept telling her it wasn't necesary, he was very happy in the M now (due to my Plan A) and he didn't ever want to be in this spot again (in an A). She backed him up and kinda wanted me to have faith in that(him saying he wouldn't ever have another A).

This really upset me. I wanted him to have firm boundaries and wanted him to understand he had a weakness and he had to always be aware of that when chatting with women.

When we counseled with the Harleys, Jennifer talked to him A LOT about EPs and even encouraged him to come home from work and talk to me about how he interacted with women, what conversation took place, etc. She encouraged me to positively reinforce that and then for us to discuss whether we thought any boundaries were being crossed.

So anyway, I just wanted you to have an idea of the difference between standard counseling and the Harleys.

Ddays 2007 and 2011
Plan B 6/21/11
Divorced July 2012
2 kids
How to Plan B Correctly
Parallel Parenting in Plan B
C
C
Sounds like she could handle a full exposure if it comes down to it. She can comprehend God and consequences.

How about some oceanfront property in Arizona?

Awesome Plex I am not worried about ya as much anymore. I will be checkin in tho so yur not alone.

P
Plexle Offline OP
OP Offline
P
@laughing@ Oceanfront property in Arizona!! dance2 *tap dancing 'shave and a haircut'*

--I'm in !!

BW:34
WH:37
M 4 years, together 8 years
D-day of third EA with a coworker 1/6/10
PlanA 1/7-16/10
PlanB 1/17/10
~starting 16 months of grad school 1/9/10-will require class attendance 9-5 on 2 Saturdays and 2 Sundays every month
P
Plexle Offline OP
OP Offline
P
@sighing@ at SusieQ oh geesh... Ok so my gut knew already...

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I need help convincing him its HIS idea to drop Dr NewEngland. hurray

*singing The Beatles'* "One thing I can tell you is you got to be free, come togetherrrrrrrrrrr, right nowwww, over meeeee"

Last edited by Plexle; 01/11/10 08:29 PM.

PlanA 1/7-16/10
PlanB 1/17/10
~starting 16 months of grad school 1/9/10-will require class attendance 9-5 on 2 Saturdays and 2 Sundays every month
S
S
Can you tell him we used both and we felt the plan the Harleys had helped us fall back in love? He can come here and talk to us about it if he wanted, I think he knows my H.

Ddays 2007 and 2011
Plan B 6/21/11
Divorced July 2012
2 kids
How to Plan B Correctly
P
Plexle Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Maybe he's resistant to confirming to Doc H becuz Fainne's WH woke up to Doc Harley and he IS different, I mean he said it before but know we KNOW he is different...

But correct me if I'm wrong, your WH SusieQ is sooooo similiar, I guess it would depend on how much my husband knows of your situation and how they know each other...

PlanA 1/7-16/10
PlanB 1/17/10
C
C
<<<<<I need help convincing him its HIS idea to drop Dr NewEngland.>>>>>>>

TA DAAAA
Drumroll pls

Last edited by sortingitout; 01/11/10 08:43 PM.
P
Plexle Offline OP
OP Offline
P
*drumrollllllllllllllllll*

now heeeeeeereeeeeeee's Sortingggggggggggggggg!

PlanA 1/7-16/10
PlanB 1/17/10
C
C
Originally Posted by Plexle
@sighing@ at SusieQ oh geesh... Ok so my gut knew already...
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I need help convincing him its HIS idea to drop Dr NewEngland.
hurray

C
C
Rofl.. hey whats the link for the emoticons guys? Im gonna shortcut it somehow

P
Plexle Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Sort--

you have to use 'switch to full reply screen' and it's the smiley face with the goldish background--click it top lefthand corner--next to the world and envelope
lashes

Last edited by Plexle; 01/11/10 10:37 PM. Reason: grammar-cizing

PlanA 1/7-16/10
PlanB 1/17/10
P
Plexle Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Hi Everyone, flirt

I took a page from SusieQ's book and I used her WH as example, but I might have fibbed a bit, I just cant recall... I told him that Susie and her WH went to Dr New England about SusieQ's WH's tendency to 'just talk' to a woman co-worker, same as him, and it didn't work so, it turned out that SusieQ and her WH went to Doc Harley and now they're back in love again. hurray

and, he said YES to stay with Doc Harley!!!!!!

(by the way, I proposed to my husband, did ya'll know that??) *giggles* lashes

*singing Van Halen's ^when its love?^ " how will I know if its love? I can't tell you but it'll last forever, how does it feel when its love? Its just something you feel together, hey hey hey!" laugh

PlanA 1/7-16/10
PlanB 1/17/10
P
Plexle Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Oh dear flexispy seems to have a funk...I can't read what emails is being sent to the pager, only what my husband is sending to OW....

PlanA 1/7-16/10
PlanB 1/17/10
P
Plexle Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Here is the first message husband send to "OW"/EA3;

How re u? I'm okay and doing better today cuz I made myself very happy as I bought the car today and it parks at my home now wink
Just wanna u know that I got what I want.. After counselor this morning, we both talked seperate alone for good 30 mins and after that we sat tog and talked with counselor. After that, she cried and said she not going to demand 5 things she wanted me to.. I have strong feeling that counselor told her that she can't do that cuz that put me in stress and defensive and make it worse.. She cried and said ok, u don't have to write to OW, stay work asd, don't have to wear ring, and let me talk to whoever I want and of course she wud want to read the conversation.. So things are cool down for right now.. Plexle trying to change and hope I ll still fall in love with her.. If I don't then we split in good term,
Yeah, really not stress free 100 percent but feel much better cuz I got the car I want and like it.. It makes me so much happy.. Plexle is now happy to see me happy but not becuz we re getting better.. Plex said she wants old us back and have fun tog and start all over again. I told her I ll see how it going.. I don't want to pressure on that and want to take it day to day we will spilt in good term..

second message:
Yeah, really not stress free 100 percent but feel much better cuz I got the car I want and like it.. It makes me so much happy.. Plexle is now happy to see me happy but not becuz we re getting better.. Plexle said she wants old us back and have fun tog and start all over again. I told her I ll see how it going.. I don't want to pressure on that and want to take it day to day we will spilt in good term..

third message:
Lol that's okay.. So I ll work overnite half till 330.. So hope we can talk more then.. Yeah I'll be at the lodge building

fourth message:

Yeah ur right, she owes u big time so I don't know if she will do it.. Or still pissed off at u for letting this happened to me.. Really it not her business.. It my actions, not your fault and we didn't say anything bad or dirty in that conversation..

I knew he was going to talk to her but I thought I was going to be able to read her emails to him as well... I dont understand because I sent emails to him with pics of his new car and THOSE are in the flexispy log...

Any advice?

Bond, James Bond

Last edited by Plexle; 01/12/10 12:21 AM.

PlanA 1/7-16/10
PlanB 1/17/10
P
Plexle Offline OP
OP Offline
P
He's using a web-based mail account, hotmail to receive messages on the device, only thing I didn't think of so when he GETS a message via hotmail flexispy wont log it. But when he sends, its from the device and it logs.

PlanA 1/7-16/10
PlanB 1/17/10
P
Plexle Offline OP
OP Offline
P
@ more emails to OW EA3

Thanks and u re too wonderful woman!! U have no idea how so beautiful inside u are!! Ok I ll delate all the conv. now.. Talk more tmw ok!!

Glad u got home safe..
Good nite and have sweet dream..
I want u know that I will never end our friendship.. I will always love you!! PERIOD!! Hugs xoxo

PlanA 1/7-16/10
PlanB 1/17/10
P
Plexle Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Good Morning, All, of you LOVELY people here

Now, I go to sleep, perchance to dreammmmmmmmmm, We'll fall in love, again.

Mr Sandman, (the one from the song not anyone here), listen, None of that ugly nightmare business naughty

PlanA 1/7-16/10
PlanB 1/17/10
A
A
Plexe, this is hard! He is still in touch with OW! How can you home MC will work if he is still emailing her? I am not sure what you plan to do...but from his messages to her he is planning to go thru the motions of the MC and then opt for an amicable split?
blessing

atena
S
S
Plexle, what did Steve say to WH about emailing/seeing OW?

Ddays 2007 and 2011
Plan B 6/21/11
Divorced July 2012
2 kids
How to Plan B Correctly
F
F
Plexle, I hope you don't mind me answering for you...

If I understood you right... basically Steve said to focus on spending time together... not to focus on the fact that WH is still in contact with her...

My guess from reading WH's emails, it sounds like OW is concerned that WH is working on his marriage, so he's somewhat lying to her... saying he's still not happy... just to 'assure' her... even though he may not really realize what he's doing.

It sounds like this relationship with OW is going to progress further to a physical level (hugs, kisses?), and maybe SH will use that as concrete examples to show WH why it's wrong. Just a guess. WH doesn't think anything he's doing is wrong at this point frown

Page 12 of 17 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
3 members (3 invisible), 281 guests, and 47 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation