Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 56 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 55 56
D
D
Originally Posted by ladylonglegs
I am in a no fault state. I had a close friend who is a professional woman who was divorced a year ago in this state and she was basically told its 50/50 and especially, I'm sure in the case where I make a little more money than my H and I have a Ph.D. and we have no children. All of our financials are separate except joint ownership of two homes and a household expenses account. From friend's experiences, it seems it would be an even split. HOWEVER, I have pretty good knowledge and tangible proof of H misusing government grant funds for travel to entertain his affair partner. Its all in a safety deposit box along with 40 pages of emails between them (most on university time). One of the emails describes their plans to be together at a professional conference in another state, and another is their exchanges with each other after the conference about what a wonderful few days it was to be together "uninterrupted". That, along with the fact he's involved with his advisee.....I can blow him out of the water. Maybe he'd like to exchange two houses, the dogs and all other furnishings for me keeping my mouth shut. We could work out a little contract.......

OK, I'm a CPA not a lawyer, but I would be careful about extortion. You need to phrase it to him that you have all that information. How can he ensure you are taken care of financially since you are going to be a single woman again. Let him make the offer. Iif you have any money you want hidden, move it to PHYSICAL GOLD/SILVER bullion w/ a relatve you can trust. If you want out, lets do this right...DUDE

G
G
ladylonglegs,
Caution: Exposure is to end A and possible consider R your M if that is something you want. Exposure should not be a means of revenge.

Gg

D-Day #1 Aug/2007.
D-Day #2 1/27/12
Legally Separated
D
D
Originally Posted by gg615
ladylonglegs,
Caution: Exposure is to end A and possible consider R your M if that is something you want. Exposure should not be a means of revenge.

Gg

She is using exposure as an asset, leverage, to get compensated financially for the part of her life that was STOLEN! DUDE

L
OP Offline
L
He just came in....went to his study.....laptop with keylogger may start to pay off soon. I think the setting was for info every 30 minutes to be sent to my computer. Didn't say a word to me....acted like I'm not here....(I'm sitting at the kitchen table with my laptop and a glass of wine.)

Really, how long can you live like this? My home has always been my haven....where I went for peace, warmth, love, pets, getting away from the craziness of the work day.

D
D
He just came in....went to his study.....laptop with keylogger may start to pay off soon. I think the setting was for info every 30 minutes to be sent to my computer. Didn't say a word to me....acted like I'm not here....(I'm sitting at the kitchen table with my laptop and a glass of wine.)

Really, how long can you live like this? My home has always been my haven....where I went for peace, warmth, love, pets, getting away from the craziness of the work day.

We'll walk you through this..What kind if wine? Some Chard? I would love some wine but I'm on this dam diet...DUDE

L
OP Offline
L
gg615....ever hear the phrase "Living well is the best revenge?" I think I'd be nuts if I didn't have at least a few revenge fantasies to give me a few chuckles.

D
D
gg615....ever hear the phrase "Living well is the best revenge?" I think I'd be nuts if I didn't have at least a few revenge fantasies to give me a few chuckles.

There is a concept called REVENGE AFFAIR...Don't do that, use your leverave if you want out. If I hadn;t been so pissed and had a RA, I'd have at least another 100K..DUDE

M
M
He just came in....went to his study.....laptop with keylogger may start to pay off soon. I think the setting was for info every 30 minutes to be sent to my computer.

When you get the first report, you can change the settings REMOTELY to send you reports at greater frequency.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

G
G
OK, I'm a CPA not a lawyer, but I would be careful about extortion.

Dude,
I understand. I was trying to the make the same point. It seemed to me she was planning to use evidence for possibly other purpose.

Gg

D-Day #1 Aug/2007.
D-Day #2 1/27/12
Legally Separated
L
OP Offline
L
Dude, someone brought us Coppola Black Label 2006 Claret over the holidays and I guess my H must have opened it in the last day or so...so I'm sipping it but don't really like it much.....I'm usually a pino drinker....Italian roots.....

D
D
Originally Posted by gg615
OK, I'm a CPA not a lawyer, but I would be careful about extortion.

Dude,
I understand. I was trying to the make the same point. It seemed to me she was planning to use evidence for possibly other purpose.

Gg

Oh, GOTCHA!! DUDE

G
G

Oh Lady, I understand this better than you think - been there for sure...

Gg

D-Day #1 Aug/2007.
D-Day #2 1/27/12
Legally Separated
L
OP Offline
L
This is nice....like having a crowd of friends with me talking in the kitchen and drinking wine......I'm getting kind of wired about the keylogger.....any chance he can find it somehow? I used the one recommended here.....

D
D
This is nice....like having a crowd of friends with me talking in the kitchen and drinking wine......I'm getting kind of wired about the keylogger.....any chance he can find it somehow? I used the one recommended here.....

Are you kidding me? He is so entrenched in his affair. I'm telling you. They get so stupid you can RAPE him financially if you choose to do so...DUDE

M
M

I doubt he will be able to find it. If you get a chance when he is gone, go run his anti-spyware program and see if it comes up. I doubt it will, but if it does, just program the antispyware to IGNORE it.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

G
G
My FWH never found the one I have and it's an older program than the ones recommended here.

It's the last thing on wayward's minds anyway - they are to busy thinking of fantasy and getting next fix.

Gg

D-Day #1 Aug/2007.
D-Day #2 1/27/12
Legally Separated
L
OP Offline
L
Does eblaster send the reports like right away or does it take a few minutes after he is logged on for 30 minutes? I guess I'm assuming he's on the computer up there....he could be on his Blackberry, but its hard to type much on those small keys.....guess we'll see....

M
M
LL, did you run a test email when you set it up?

Exposure 101

L
OP Offline
L
Yep...they are on email (don't know why they wouldn't IM...faster). She is saying this week is pretty packed with meetings re her grant work (she works for him part-time doing a project on one of his grants which pays tuition probably and gives her a salary for part-time work while she finishes her dissertation...this would be a typical way his grants work). He is talking about some report that is due to the state reporting on 4th quarter 2009 expenditures.
Then at the end she says "We need to keep low key now so that if we're together in the future at __ (university) functions, I'm not seen as the reason you're marriage failed. I don't want to be seen as the homewrecker and be the outcast ..."

[censored] (my comment)

M
M
See, she knows that exposure will ruin her gig.

Exposure 101

Page 6 of 56 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 55 56

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 827 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation