Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
P
P
Originally Posted by Fred_in_VA
I have a great idea:

Why don't the MB'ers on this board all go out and become pig singing teachers?

La La La[Linked Image from planetsmilies.net]

M
M
C'mon my great MB peeps!!! Why are you once again wasting your time with lokil?? She doesn't get it! May even be a troll?!?! There are others that need help! How about jumping over onto Phoenix's thread? She just showed up and needs help!!!

M
M

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

V
V
lokil and fsk (???), this is from a book of Dr. Harley's.

"The Irresistible Wife

on Sexual Fulfillment ..........
Your wife meets this need by being a terrific sexual partner for you. She studies her own sexual response to recognize and understand what brings the best out in her sexually; the she shares that information with you, and together you learn to have a sexual relationship this is as frequent as you want and enjoyable for both of you."

This to me means that it is my responsibility as a caring wife to do my part to enjoy sex with my H.

M'd 22 years
BW-me
D-Day 08/08 LTA

M
M
Originally Posted by lokil
who said I wasn't going to tell him I'm not telling him over the phone...

Does this mean you will be telling your husband TOMORROW?

And when will you tell your adultery partner's wife what you did?

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

W
W
who said I wasn't going to tell him I'm not telling him over the phone...

And btw I'm not having an affair, it happened once and I regret that it happened.

Sorry to tell you, but you did have an A. Sex with someone who isn't your H is an A, whether it happened 1 time or 100 times. It doesn't matter one iota.

And, for what it's worth, I agree with you that no one should ever be forced to have sex against their will. That's called rape.

HOWEVER, I don't know why we're talking about that, since I have not seen a single poster on here suggest the the original poster should be forced to have sex against her will. How did that subject come up when that isn't what anyone was saying in the first place?

Me: BS/FWW: 48
BS/WH: 50
DS: 30, 27, 25
DD: 28
OC: 10
BH and I are raising my OC together.
L
L
Someone said have sex with him when ever he wants,

That's not going against her will? I must have misread then.

W
W

I think I've seen people say that she should joyfully and willingly have sex with her H, because that's what married people do. They share love, they share intimacy, they care about one another and do their best to meet each other's needs. Does that really sound like force and coercion?

Me: BS/FWW: 48
BS/WH: 50
DS: 30, 27, 25
DD: 28
OC: 10
BH and I are raising my OC together.
L
L
Originally Posted by writer1

I think I've seen people say that she should joyfully and willingly have sex with her H, because that's what married people do. They share love, they share intimacy, they care about one another and do their best to meet each other's needs. Does that really sound like force and coercion?

If she doesn't want to yes it is coercion. She said he manipulated her to do it and she resents him for it.

Last edited by lokil; 02/05/10 04:23 PM.
G
G
Originally Posted by writer1
Correct!

She said he manipulated her to do it and she resents him for it.
Where did she say that?

Me 34
WW 30
Abandoned Feb 17th 08, D-Day Aprl 27th 08.
Returned home Jul 7th, OC born 12/30/08
The FOG is clear, and we are in recovery.
T
T
lokil how about updating your own thread?

P
P
If she doesn't want to yes it is coercion.

Your girlfriend did not want you to have adulterous sex with her husband and lie about it.

I said:
Have sex with him (joyfully and lovingly) whenever he asks.

Why?

BECAUSE, she loves him (that's what she said) so, I assume she wants to please her husband, not another woman's husband.

L
L
Where did she say that?

This is causing me to feel like I have to have sex or else, which builds up resentment and takes away from our sex lives

L
L
There isn't anything to update on me, again this not about me.

M
M
If she doesn't want to yes it is coercion. She said he manipulated her to do it and she resents him for it.

Doing something "willingly" is not "coercion." Being "coerced" would be like if a woman came into your safe home and rutted like a pig with your husband, against your will.

Exposure 101

P
P
This is causing me to feel like I have to have sex or else, which builds up resentment and takes away from our sex lives

Resentments about sex are a consequence/result of one person's ADULTERY and BETRAYAL (like yours)

L
L
She is not doing it willingly...

L
L
Lokil - why don't you focus your energies into your own problems? What is your plan to tell your BH? How about your BFF? Have you written a NC letter?

Me: FWH / BS (36)
W: BS / WW (37)
Two youngsters
P
P
Have sex with him (joyfully and lovingly) whenever he asks.

MARRIAGE loveheart BUILDERS

P
P
She is not doing it willingly...

an attitude adjustment is all it takes .... the rewards = happy husband = good life

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 822 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation