Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 64 of 199 1 2 62 63 64 65 66 198 199
P
P
I can do silly.

S
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted by SortedSomeOut
Ok shes gone. We can start talking about her now...

I am not gone yet silly. I am going to be offline as of tonight and until Sunday night after the kids are in bed. 48 hours without a computer. I think I will have the shakes HAHAHAHAHA.

I am nervous but I have my plan set out. I am confident that I will be able to deliver my message and moving the computer out of my house is just a precaution. It is just a way to keep my mind focused on my mission of messenger.

I was praying a couple of nights ago for more soldiers in my war. I am tired and I need some help and I don't want to rely on my kids. They are too young to be my soldiers. I am not going to directly tell anyone to do anything, but I would like someone to step up for me and my family. I don't think it is a bad thing to pray for at all. laugh

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
P
P
Start asking God to put people (or angels) in your WH's path. I believe that's what happened in my situation. People would approach my WH in the STRANGEST places and speak the Word to him. There are several times in the Bible that God uses angels to speak to men on His behalf. Think a visit from an angel in the middle of the night would get your WH's attention? Anything is possible.

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
S
OP Offline
S
Thanx I will do that.....Angels in the middle of the night. I like that.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
N
N
I can do silly, too. Let's have a contest of some sort. (I already know I'd have the edge in a spitting contest, but that's harder to prove online.)

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
~ English proverb

Neak's Story
S
OP Offline
S
Okay I am going away until Sunday night. 48 hours without you guys will be hard. I will do it. I am ready. TTYS

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
C
C
....Is she gone yet?...
skeptical

N
N
Yep, I think so.

An American couple from Montana decided to go to Canada for their holidays one summer. They drove north across the border, stopped at a dinosaur park, then continued northeast. After driving for a couple of days, they realized they were lost. They found a small city, and pulled over to ask a pedestrian for directions.

"Hey buddy, can you tell us where we are?"

The pedestrian smiled, said "Saskatoon, Saskatchewan," and went on his way.

The driver turned to his wife and said "Well, we still don't know where we are. He doesn't even speak English."

~ English proverb

Neak's Story
J
J
rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

(That's where I met DH...)

me - 47 tired
H - 39 cool
married 2001
DS 8a think
DS 8b :crosseyedcrazy:
(Why is DS7b now a blockhead???)
(Ack! Now he's not even a blockhead, just a word! That's no fun!)
S
OP Offline
S
Well, I am BACK. Did you miss me?

MISSION "OLIVE BRANCH" accomplished.

I was so nervous yesterday morning. I was ready to go to work way before I needed to be. When WH pulled up, I double checked to see that POSOW wasn't in the truck. She wasn't. DSx2 knew that I was giving WH his mail. They were waiting for me to go with them. I let them go first because WH always comes out when he sees them(he doesn't like the cold).

He saw the kids and came out. I walked out to the back of the truck and he came around and then he saw me. He looked down. Then looked up in to my eyes and then he looked down again. Honestly, it is a blur. I don't think he looked back up. I said my line(thanx Neak) and then I handed him the package. He looked at it and then I walked away.

I noticed that they took a while to leave. I went to work. Then at 630 the kids came home. They left their snowpants on the porch, so I went out to get them(we have an enclosed porch). I noticed WH hadn't left yet. I peeked to see what he was doing, it was 5 minutes after the kids had come in. I saw him open his cell. I figured he was calling POSOW and telling her he was on his way. Then my house phone started ringing. I asked DS9 what WH wanted. He said, "He just wanted to make sure you were home." This is the only time he has ever done that.

Then I couldn't resist. I asked DS9 if WH looked at the package. He said, "Yea, he looked through it for like 10 minutes" Then I said, "The movie was in there." DS9 said, "Oh that's why daddy had it. He took it in to the living room and put it with the rest of his movies."

The boys came home today, and the movie is still not here. Message delivered and received. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

It felt good. Now, back to darkness.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
N
N
hurray dance2 hurray dance2 hurray

"Couldn't have been better" is getting monotonous, but is just TRUE every single time. Excellent work!!!

~ English proverb

Neak's Story
P
P
Originally Posted by Scotland
It felt good. Now, back to darkness.

Excellent job !!!
hurray

S
OP Offline
S
This after affect is really something. I WANT to contact him again. I WILL NOT. I didn't work this hard or this long to ruin it all. It is a weird feeling. I really wanted to text him or email him. I even wanted to hear his voice. It is silly to me. HEHEHEHE

I think I can I think I can(I mean I think I CAN NOT contact him again).

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
P
P
And darling girl, WH wants more contact with you grin ... X 1000

Let him pursue you.
It's a guy thing.

You just planted some seeds .... wait for it.
Now he will be keeping this event a secret from POS-cow-OW.
BUT, the boys KNOW where this video came from ... and your boys are your secret weapon.

(deliberately poor grammar)
You don't gotta do nuttin' ...

S
OP Offline
S
It's funny that you mentioned the boys know where it came from because DS9 said that when he saw WH with the movie he said, "Hey you have the same movie that we have." I had to laugh at that one.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
N
N
kiss

It went beautifully, dahlin!!!!!.....I was praying awfully hard for you yesterday......

Soooooooo, what Plan A thing you gonna do for those amazing boys tomorrow? With all the wonderfully hard work they've been putting in, they deserve a little something special....and so does mom!!!!

(((((Scotty))))))

not2fun

S
OP Offline
S
Monday nights are family games night. So as all Mondays, I am going to play some games with them. It is funny though because they really missed the computer. They will get a chance to play on the computer afterschool.

DS7 says such marvelous things. I really wanted to share this with WH but I will share this with all of you instead. Yesterday, after WH dropped them off DS7 said, "Mommy I am lucky to be a kid." I asked "Why?" He said, "Because I get to see my Mama every day." I said, "I am lucky to see you everyday too buddy."

This one goes on my "list". There are always those moments that someone says, "I wish I had a camera." Instead of saying that, what I say is, "This is getting added to one of the memories that I have in my last moments of life." Soon there will be so many moments that I will have to start having them at 40, so I can die peacefully at 140. HEHEHEHEHEHE

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
M
M
You totally rocked his world this weekend! No wonder you want to do it again!! grin

Looking down = getting control of emotions/ hiding emotions.

"Mommy I am lucky to be a kid." I asked "Why?" He said, "Because I get to see my Mama every day."

That is just too beautiful! smile

R
R
Remember

No expectations.

You did what you did more for you than for him. You expressed that there is an olive branch and that is all.

Maybe he this or maybe he that BUT you know for sure you offered it.

C
C
Awesome Scotty.. tottally knarly to the max

Page 64 of 199 1 2 62 63 64 65 66 198 199

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 507 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation