Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 78 of 199 1 2 76 77 78 79 80 198 199
S
OP Offline
S
I was on the "sleep talking man" web site this morning and I found a quote that would describe Wayturds. "Scientists in the future will completely struggle to work out how you were ever classified as an intelligent life form." HAHAHAHAHA I LOVE IT.

Just wanted to add some levity to my Thread this morning. There are many other funny quotes on there. laugh

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
S
S
Love that site...gives me a chuckle.

You are doing well.

I wonder why you don't tell your Mom all those things you *wish* you'd say? What are you boundaries when it comes to your Mom?

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance!
S
OP Offline
S
Well, I do tell my Mom some things but I really feel like she is teetering on the edge. She is severely depressed(getting medicated and counseling). I do tell her some things as it deals with ME. There have been many times that she has gotten mad about the things I say to her and she hangs up on me. I think she is trying to guilt me into going to her place for Easter dinner. I have the firm boundary of the fact that I will not be around her POSOM. I feel bad for not doing it sooner but I am firm on it now. Like I always say, "When I know better, I do better." Now that I KNOW what I should do, I am doing it. I just have to treat her with kid gloves. I do get some things through. I just have to bite my tongue sometimes.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
P
P
I think she is trying to guilt me into going to her place for Easter dinner. I have the firm boundary of the fact that I will not be around her POSOM.

GOOD FOR YOU !!!!!!

"Mom, I will not celebrate the resurrection of Jesus with your adultery partner. I don't think that is what Jesus had in mind."

N
N
hurray hurray hurray

I hereby pronounce Scotty as today's Boundary Queen!!!

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
~ English proverb

Neak's Story
N
N
Sometime you might also tell her, "I can't wait till you and WH are both home where you belong."

Even if you have doubts as to whether a particular WS will actually come home, never verbalize them when they'd find out. The shining confidence of a BS in the return shakes the WS confidence in the stayaway. grin

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
~ English proverb

Neak's Story
S
S
And perhaps add in, "...please don't take my silence as approval of your A, I don't, I am trying hard to maintain a R with you and keeping quiet is sometimes the best way I know how..."

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance!
S
OP Offline
S
I like that. I will try to stick that in. Now when I call her, I only let it ring twice, then she calls me back. I don't want to talk to POSOM. I told her in a snow storm that I would rather walk to work then let her POSOM drive me. I sometimes remember that she is Wayward and that it is all about HER. Thanx for keeping me growing, Still.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
C
C
Originally Posted by Pepperband
I think she is trying to guilt me into going to her place for Easter dinner. I have the firm boundary of the fact that I will not be around her POSOM.

GOOD FOR YOU !!!!!!

"Mom, I will not celebrate the resurrection of Jesus with your adultery partner. I don't think that is what Jesus had in mind."

hurray rotflmao

In easter egg color purple too Pep,(you know the color kids allways end up making the eggs when they dipp em too much?)
You just redefined what it means to find an "Easter Egg" on the Net..

Last edited by SortedSomeOut; 03/31/10 01:06 PM.

Me 56 Former BS
Widowed 5-17-09 --married 25 years.
4 children
DS-35 previous marriage--18-22 DGrandSons 6 and 4
Me former BS
DD-29 with DGDs 5 and 1yr
DSs 26 and 23
Teilhard de Chardin..“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.” ...Sounds about right to me.
S
OP Offline
S
Argh. Something to get the IM's to tell WH tomorrow after I find out the full consequences of DS9's actions. A friend of mine received a phone call this afternoon from the school principal. Her son was involved in inappropriate behaviour at school yesterday. My son was a "witness". Her son is going to be suspended for it. We discuss and she asks me to ask DS9 what truly happened. I ask DS9 and he states that another friend did it first and then this friend. I ask if he did it too. He says, "No." I have a "feeling" it is wrong. I was right. He was also involved. Now DS9 admits it and may be suspended as well. The joys of parenthood. I explained to DS9 that we all make mistakes and it is important that we learn from them and grow from them so we don't repeat them. I also tell him that the second mistake he made was lying to me and his teacher about it. We will be going to the principal's office in the morning for a full confession and apology. Then an apology letter will be written to the teacher for the deception. I also explained that it is important for me to know the WHOLE truth so we can deal with it the correct way. I told DS9 that sometimes I am going to have to let him fall, as will be the case tomorrow when I fully expect him to be suspended as well. Argh. The joys of parenthood.

Last edited by Scotland; 03/31/10 10:05 PM.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
L
L
I know you're upset about this, but you are doing the right thing. We, as parents, WANT to shield our children from unpleasantness and don't want them to suffer at all, but they have to learn that when they choose to do something wrong, they can't expect parents to get them out of the consequences.

You're a great mom, Scotty!

"Your actions are so loud that I can't hear a word you're saying!"

BW M 44 yrs to still-foggy but now-faithful WH. What/how I post=my biz. Report any perceived violations to the Mods.
S
OP Offline
S
Thanx LC. It's always good to hear it. It's times like this I get REALLY ANGRY with WH for leaving me to deal with this on my own and with no support from their FATHER. Then I think that he is actually missing out. I get to experience them everyday. I get to watch them grow and I get to make choices that will guide them in their lives. I am sick inside thinking about how my DS9 feels. How he is going to have this weigh heavily on his mind. That this will be on his permanent record. He just received the principal's letter for effort for term 2 on FRIDAY and then this happens. Kids are WONDERFUL. Stick time for Plan A (for my kids)for sure. laugh

Last edited by Scotland; 03/31/10 10:26 PM.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
S
S
Originally Posted by Scotland
Thanx LC. It's always good to hear it. It's times like this I get REALLY ANGRY with WH for leaving me to deal with this on my own and with no support from their FATHER. Then I think that he is actually missing out. I get to experience them everyday. I get to watch them grow and I get to make choices that will guide them in their lives. I am sick inside thinking about how my DS9 feels. How he is going to have this weigh heavily on his mind. That this will be on his permanent record. He just received the principal's letter for effort for term 2 on FRIDAY and then this happens. Kids are WONDERFUL. Stick time for Plan A (for my kids)for sure. laugh

I see 'acting out' all over this. frown Poor kid. Stupid father. ((Scotland)))

S
OP Offline
S
Thanx SW. I know. Even though it is what it is, I still have to deal with it. Wayturds suck A$$. My new mantra. laugh

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
S
S
Thanx SW. I know. Even though it is what it is, I still have to deal with it. Wayturds suck A$$. My new mantra. laugh

LOL. Sorry.....that just made me laugh.

S
OP Offline
S
Well, for the past 6 months or so, whenever I felt low, I would say, "Life sucks A$$." Now I have changed it because it isn't LIFE, it is WAYTURDS. laugh

No apology for the laffing. I like to laff and making people laugh makes me feel GREAT.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
T
T
Scottie, you are a great mom.

Then again, I'm not telling you anything you don't already know.

When your kids grow up to be decent and upstanding adults, you will not only be proud, but also know that it's the direct result of so much of YOUR efforts.

TB

S
OP Offline
S
What no Barbara Walters on my A$$? HAHAHA

Thanx TB.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
P
P
Wayturds suck A$$.

Indeed it is what it is ...

S
OP Offline
S
Pep- You amaze me. You say so much with so few words. Thanx. laugh

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
Page 78 of 199 1 2 76 77 78 79 80 198 199

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 433 guests, and 42 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation