Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 92 of 199 1 2 90 91 92 93 94 198 199
S
OP Offline
S
So, the kids had a REALLY hard time going to sleep. It was 9:30pm(their bedtime is 8pm) and they were still fighting. I went upstairs to watch TV. DS7 decided he was going to sleep in my room. He is so stubborn. I was having a tugging match with him. I told him he needed to sleep in his own room. I got him out of my room and on his way to his when DS9 comes into my room and bursts into tears. I say, "What's wrong." He cries, "I miss Daddy." I ask him if he wants to call. He says, "Yes." He gets the hone and calls. The phone rings and rings. He calls again and WH answers. DS9 tells him he misses him and wants him to come home. DS9 pretty much cries for 5 minutes. Then he says, "I love you too," and they hang up. DS9 says that WH's phone is dying. He was still upset though so I consoled him.

During this consoling, he says, "Did Daddy think that it was good for us? Did Daddy think that leaving us was good? Because he was wrong." Out of the mouths of babes. frown

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
S
OP Offline
S
We woke up this morning and this is the email that the boys got.

Originally Posted by DM
Hello DS9,

Im really sorry that I couldnt talk longer. My phone was about to die and I didnt want you to think I hung up on you.

I really miss you and DS7 alot. I love seeing you guys on the weekend. I want to see you more during the week but Im not allowed to.
Every time I try to come see you during the week Mommy takes you somewhere so I cant.

If you ever want me to come see you and just hang out with you and DS7 just let me know. Ill come right after work or not take you home right away or pick you up earlier. I love spending time with you and DS7.

Love you DS9,
Love you DS7

It's exchanges like these that benefit from my children already knowing the whole truth. DS9 said, "But he is allowed he just has to use IMs." I said, "Yep, you're right." He replied with, "But Daddy you are allowed to come and take us to the park." DS9 sent it before I had a chance to look at it. Do you guys think I should get the IMs to send a note explaining that WH IS allowed to see the kiddos on other days as long as he goes through the IMs FIRST and gets a response?

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
N
N
I would - a big nose-grower like that is something DS would have talked over with you even if you hadn't seen the email. (PS I think it's time the IM's began censoring the kids' emails, or get an additional kid-IM if you think it would be too much extra for your original IM's.

WH,

Perhaps there has been a misunderstanding. Your wife will accommodate your requests for visitation during the week whenever possible, as long as they are sent through us (IM's) with sufficient time to pass on the message and receive a response. Two days in advance [or however many] should be enough time in most cases.

Thanks,
IM's

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
~ English proverb

Neak's Story
S
OP Offline
S
Neak YOU ARE AMAZING. That is great. laugh I will get a message sent to IMs right away. Now I am concerned that WH will see DS9's email as an invitation for him to just show up whenever he wants to. I am NOT okay with that. frown

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
N
N
Anyone could be a kid IM, not even necessarily someone local.

If possible, IM's should be nearby, though several people here have used MB IM's from other states in a pinch, and it still worked fine.

All you need is someone to read and censor the kid emails so you don't have to see the JERKO stuff. smile

~ English proverb

Neak's Story
S
OP Offline
S
I might just ask the same person I have enlisted as my new email IM. She lives 2 hours away but she is the sister of one of the IMs I already use. She is more computer savvy and she is on the computer a lot more often than my IMs. Since WH doesn't have VM, getting messages through email is the most effective way.

I know I need to keep an eye on what WH is sending the kiddos, but it isn't worth the headache for me to do it personally. I will get someone else to take care of that for me. That is 2 emails in a week that have said something disparaging about me. It could be A LOT worse, I am well aware. WH seems to still have some semblance of decorum left when it comes to the kids.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
N
N
He's better than many; still, it's a slow $LB drain you just don't need. You're wise to see that before your account suffers very much.

You just have the best kids!

~ English proverb

Neak's Story
C
C

Originally Posted by DM
Hello DS9,............

...... I want to see you more during the week but Im not allowed to.
Every time I try to come see you during the week Mommy takes you somewhere so I cant...........
We know and even if he has lost a few brain cells he knows that this isn't true..

So this is not a surprise tho is it considering the flimsy foundation Waynurds use to hold up thier actions.

I wonder.. If POSOW is willing to support that kind of ,"Well, I tryed" thinking is it because it bothers her to have the boys over? Maybe so.. They clearly have more character than she does and can see the lie.

More evidence that thier foundation is built on shifting sand and it will fall.

While you and your two boys are the foundation built on a rock

Me 56 Former BS
Widowed 5-17-09 --married 25 years.
4 children
DS-35 previous marriage--18-22 DGrandSons 6 and 4
Me former BS
DD-29 with DGDs 5 and 1yr
DSs 26 and 23
Teilhard de Chardin..“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.” ...Sounds about right to me.
C
C
Originally Posted by SortedSomeOut
... We know and even if he has lost a few brain cells he knows that this isn't true..
lol quoting myself.

I mean do they really Say to themselves that crap? Is the relationship they have built on that kind of willingness to tell each other those lies?

If they are just being manipulative and know it do they wonder when or if they will eventually lie to each other?

I know this might hurt when I bring this up scotty but I just wanted to remind you of the fairy-tale that WH is living. I m sure that you know it and it doesn't make the pain of rejection much better. But I am concerned for you more than WH right now. And your boys.

You have been a lighthouse in the world you are living in and I just want to let you know that you are an awesome lady. You will rise above this and feel whole again. I hope I didn't trigger things that will hurt you. Hang in there

Me 56 Former BS
4 children
Me former BS
DSs 26 and 23
Teilhard de Chardin..“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.” ...Sounds about right to me.
S
OP Offline
S
It's been a few days since I posted. That's because nothing has really changed. I am NOT surprised in the least that WH didn't take his opportunity to come and see the kiddos this week at all. He didn't even attempt it. Well, the boys know the truth and the more often WH proves me RIGHT the further in his hole he slips. What a turd.

WH was talking to DS9 on the phone the other day and I heard DS9 say, "I am in grade 4 daddy." Well, you could have knocked me over with a feather. WH doesn't even know that DS9 is in grade 4, he thought he was in grade 3. Argh. That's what happens when you share a brain and one brain cell with all of the other adulterers on the planet.

Taking the kids to Clifton Hill tonight. They are SUPER excited. We are using some of the LOONIES from the pickle jar.

Walking 2.5 miles every day now, and it makes me feel much better. I am glad to have friends to push me. Also walking twice a day with Scooch. Everything is moving along well at Scotland's pad. laugh

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
S
OP Offline
S
SSO-Don't worry about triggering feelings in me that may set me back because out of every set back, I become STRONGER.

You didn't though. There are also a lot of people who lurk my thread who could use some help and who knows where that help may come from.

Thinking about what POSOW and WH tell eachother really doesn't hel me and I don't think about it. I frankly don't give a rat's azz what they tell eachother. I know it is a bunch of lies and if my WH decides to continue to live their lie and not come back to the light, that is his problem. I am going to live my life and if WH decides to join me, then I will deal with that at that time. I am fine. I will be GREAT. All's well on the Scotty front(right NOW anyways laugh )

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
M
M
Hey Scotland,

I saw you on Gerk's thread, and just wanted to say that I hear you about noticing DJ's. I never knew what a DJ was until I found MB. Now I see them everywhere. I was very good at them. blush

I try to keep up w/ your thread, and am very happy you are doing so well. smile

P
P
In his mind you are strong ans settled. She is weak and helpless. Its part of the being needed thing going on with him.

This is a very good point. I saw the same thing in my DH. He was out to be her knight in shining armor since she was getting treated so badly in her custody battle. Nevermind that she was a drunk and irresponsible mother! Makes no sense except to a wayward.

Even though he left the gift behind, it's still on his mind.

You've got the right idea Scottie, NO EXPECTATIONS.

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
S
S
Sad when WS forget details about their kids like that. WTG on the walking thing. Glad you are doing well smile

C
C
ok scotty good to hear you are doing well and boys too.

Me 56 Former BS
4 children
Me former BS
DSs 26 and 23
S
OP Offline
S
Just so this isn't all about DM doing things that make me mad, I wanted to write about what happened today.

Thursday night, DS7 talked to DM on the phone instead of DS9. DS7 then recounts the story Friday morning while walking with Scooch before school. He says, "daddy wants us to have everything packed tonight." My heart starts beating faster and my stomach sinks. I say, "Oh what for?" He says, "He is taking us hiking tomorrow. So he wants us to have sunscreen and water bottles." I say, "Well, Daddy can provide those for you since he is taking you." DS7 says, "Okay." I expect DS9 to talk to DM last night, but we were out at Clifton Hill and DS9 didn't want to answer the phone.

DM calls at 745am this morning and asks if they have everything ready. DS9 says, "Nope you need to provide the stuff for us since you are taking us." I know DS9 is not supposed to send messages and I didn't ask him to tell him that. He took it upon himself but I am willing to take the 2x4s for it. I just figured I would send DSx2 out this morning with their clothes and shoes that they were wearing and DM would figure out that he would have to provide the stuff. I also was pretty sure that WF would be with DM to pick up the boys so they could ALL go on a hike like one big "happy family." I prepared DSx2 for that just in case. DM pulls up today, and no WF. DSx2 tell me, I didn't look. They leave.

I finish getting ready for work and I start walking to the bus stop. Bus drives by, but it's okay I can walk 5 blocks away and catch another one in 30 minutes. I walk over to 7-11 and just as I get there, I see DM drive out of a parking lot 3 stores away. I don't know if he saw me, but I saw the back of the truck pull out. It was close. That's it.....for now. laugh

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
N
N
Weeeboooweeeebooooo - alien sighting alert! grin

The life of a single wayward parent is hard. Awwwwwwwww.

~ English proverb

Neak's Story
S
OP Offline
S
You know, I know that people say that Plan B is harder than Plan A. I don't totally disagree but I have to say that there are moments when Plan B feels BETTER. I haven't felt this good in more than 2 years. I have my bad moments but the last 2 years were comprised of ALL bad moments. Thank you MB.

So, my Mom came over yesterday and took us shopping. She keeps mentioning that she is going to leave POSOM("thing"). She is making "plans." I have tried to get her to come on here and post. We'll see.

DS9 has track and field tomorrow. It is going to be fun to watch.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
N
N
dance2 Another one just about to bite the dust! dance2

~ English proverb

Neak's Story
S
OP Offline
S
Sure does and a few months shy of the 2 year mark. My Dad told me last week that he was waiting until Aug 6th(ironically POSOW's BDAY puke ) since that will be 2 years since my Mom left. He didn't tell my Mom though. This timeline is because it is what I told him that DrH says about most A's lasting 2 years after exposure. Well, some of it does stick. laugh

Last edited by Scotland; 05/04/10 12:11 PM.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
Page 92 of 199 1 2 90 91 92 93 94 198 199

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 489 guests, and 39 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation