Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2371712 05/11/10 02:34 PM
S
OP Offline
S
Another Affair bites the dust....awwww, she dumped him because he was cheating on her...Well you reap what you sew! Apparantly it says that they have only been together two years(its been more), but he dumped his wife and two kids for this broad.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...an-phillipe/story-e6frfmqi-1225833258050

PS I hope someone didnt post about this already.

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
married 12 Yrs together(?) 18 yrs when A discovered
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

Okay I fixed the ages, it was looking screwy. smile
K
K
Probably like most women; dumped him when he left his wife and she'd had her fun....well, dummy, you stupid boy, you should've known!

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
P
P
WH dumps his wife for OW and then OW dumps him for cheating. Whatever made her think that he wouldn't cheat ON her after he cheated WITH her. At least they didn't make it an affairage! Sheesh...

Last edited by princessmeggy; 05/11/10 02:38 PM. Reason: clarified

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
K
K
Maybe that was just what she said for the papers, she was cheating too, at least, that's what the article hinted at.

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
P
P
Originally Posted by karmasrose
Maybe that was just what she said for the papers, she was cheating too, at least, that's what the article hinted at.

Figures MrRollieEyes

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
O
O
Good! I'd love to see his life continue to fall apart, while Reese Witherspoon...even if it is in fits and starts....seems to be getting her act together.

T
T
Whaaaaat...you mean to tell me that the good ol' "what comes around goes around" saying might actually hold water? Well, I'll be darned. LOL

Good! I'd love to see his life continue to fall apart,
As long as he continues being such a self-absorbed, womanizing creepster I think you might just get your wish, ha ha.

Affairs bad; karma good!

Married DH May 5, 1990
DH45 - ME43 - DD18 - DD15

Thanx to MB my M is now back on track and better than ever. MB ROCKS!!!

Do you want me to tell you something really subversive? Love is everything it's cracked up to be. That's why people are so cynical about it. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don't risk anything, you risk even more.

Erica Jong
1942-, American Author
H
H
The karma bus just left some skid marks on the highway of waywards.

That magic 2 year mark.....hhhhmmmm

Me 55, XWH 53, M 22 years
D17, D30
alien replaces my husband "I'm not happy" -7/08
Discover OW-8/08 (his direct report and I work there also)
H moves out 10/1/08, confront Ow 10/28/08
Plan B 1/09
D final 12/09

Quote: "First thing you do is pray; when there is nothing else to do, continue to pray."

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation