Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 103 of 199 1 2 101 102 103 104 105 198 199
C
C
((((Scotty))))

S
OP Offline
S
I am the QUEEN of cash back at Wal-mart. I have some money stashed away in the house and I have been able to last long enough to have my government money adjusted. I have back up money. I have a separate account that Bampot doesn't know about.

My IRL friends told me that this separating the joint account is WF's idea and that since it hadn't been accomplished yet, that made her feel insecure and that is why she came. I don't think about that too much, I am just throwing it out there.

I do think that it is funny that Bampot signed the paper on May 20th and didn't leave it on the porch until May 29th. He was here last Sunday, May 23rd, he could have left it then. Stupid WAYTURDS. I almost thought about going out when Bampot came back to give DS7 his hat, just so WF can see how much weight I lost because I am smaller than her and she has been trying to lose weight since 2001, I know because I found sites she was on. That was during my snooping stage. Don't worry, I won't, that isn't worth the feelings I would experience after.

It's not even that I care about separating the bank account and having it in my name only. I would have gladly signed the paper, had he given it to the IMs first. Since even my DSs understand that, well, I don't have to say anything else. grin

It's funny too, because all he would have to do is change the account his paycheque was deposited into. Then he could just transfer the money over. He could change the password on the online account too. I have my own now. It just seems like a not very well thought out plan. It is interesting though because he changed his address with the bank to her house. Now I have EVIDENCE that he lives there. I know someone will be informing a government agency about that to have her government assistance reduced since he lives there and the funny thing is, it goes by household income. Since he doesn't live here, it goes by mine ALONE and it isn't based on any money he gives me. grin

See what happens when you are prepared in Plan A to move to Plan B. I am just dealing with the emotions, not really the financial part.

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
P
P
..... Smart .....

kiss

J
J
(((((Scotty))))))

You're a wonderful lady, Scotty. A LADY - remember that - you are so much better of a person than Bampot or OW could ever hope to be.

BW (me - 45)
WH - 45
2 DDs
Married 20 years, together 25
DDay Spring 2009
WH moves out Summer 2009 and in with OW
Plan A - 4 months
Very dark Plan B Fall 2009
WH files D Summer 2010
S
OP Offline
S
Thanx Pep. Your posts always make me think. Isn't it funny? You only wrote ONE word. It made me re-read my post to see where you thought I was smart. I came up with a few moments. It was FUNNY.

AM, thanx for checking in.

You know, I was walking around the track with my friend today and I was talking about the events of this weekend. We were talking about how APs try to get the WSs to break ties with the BSs. She said, "But you have children together, their will always be a tie." I have been getting so mad at people saying that. I said, "Yes we have kids together, but it doesn't mean that Bampot is going to be in their lives. He could choose not to talk to them anymore. WF has a daughter with someone and she doesn't talk to him. Their is NC between her daughter and her father. WF doesn't give a rat's azz about my kids. She doesn't even give a rat's azz about Bampot. It is purely about HER. "

I didn't mean to lay that on my friend but after the weekend emotions, that is how they came out. We also talked about Sex in the City. I told her that I never liked that show and I don't know why any married person watches it. It is a stupid show which glorifies affairs. I bet WF LOVES the show. Okay, enough thinking about WF. I am DONE with the bad feelings for today.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
J
J
THANK YOU!! I have despised Sex and the City from the very beginning. Seriously - just the name...

Honestly, sometimes I have wondered if I was the only person in the world who felt that life should revolve around a bit more than one's sex life. Sex is great, don't get me wrong, but the feeling lasts pretty briefly...

BW (me - 45)
WH - 45
2 DDs
DDay Spring 2009
Plan A - 4 months
WH files D Summer 2010
S
OP Offline
S
Like my sister says, "Even if you had sex everyday, that would be 30 minutes of the 24. What fills the other 23.5 is more important." That's because her current BF isn't as good in bed as her XWH. He is much better outside of the bedroom though. grin

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
J
J
Oh and I agree Scotty - having children together does not give the WS ANY right to have contact with the BS. I think that some of these WS think that the children's existence gives them the right to tortue the BS forever. Sorry, wrong, Wrong, WRONG in my book!

BW (me - 45)
WH - 45
2 DDs
DDay Spring 2009
Plan A - 4 months
WH files D Summer 2010
N
N
Originally Posted by AnneMarie1224
Oh and I agree Scotty - having children together does not give the WS ANY right to have contact with the BS. I think that some of these WS think that the children's existence gives them the right to tortue the BS forever. Sorry, wrong, Wrong, WRONG in my book!

I agree. There should be the option of the WS being in the kid's lives, but it should never have to be pushed by the WS. And contact? No way. Kids that are older can function just fine with NC between their parents, and if they're still small, it's easier - have them packed at the door with a neighbour and they won't even REALIZE their parents are talking.

I don't mind Sex and the City. No way would I want or want my daughter to be like any of those women though....

Me: BW, 27
Him: WH, 29
DD 4
DS 1
Married 07/25/09
A began end of 08/2009 (possibly sooner)
D-Day: 3/31/10
2nd D-Day: 4/9/2010
3rd D-Day: 4/21/10

Plan B (shortlived as it was): 18/05/10
WH decides to work on marriage: 20/05/10
False Recovery, Back to Plan B: 13/08/10

Filed for D Feb 2011, D April 2012

Looking forward to the sunshine and rainbows life should hold for us all!
S
OP Offline
S
I have a small question. I don't think that Bampot has ever actually been given my requirements for breaking Plan B. It was on a different paper that was supposed to be given to him by IMs but they never got it to him. There is a copy hidden behind the family pic that I sent with him. Should I get the current email IM to send him a copy? Or tell him to look behind the pic? Or do I just leave it up to her?

I don't want this doubt to be in my head. Just wanna play this right.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
S
S
how did the key logger work for you?

S
OP Offline
S
he found it after 2 hous but I got enough to know it was a PA. WH plays an online RPG so he noticed that it was running slowly. I didn't do a great amount of research on it but I know that there are keyloggers that can not be easily detected.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
J
J
Good question about the Plan B letter - I am not sure either. Melody Lane should be able to answer that. I think that my Plan B letter was kinda vague about that, though. It just said that there was to be NC until OW was gone. Nothing really specific otherwise. I did say that I wanted to attend a marriage weekend, too, but I don't think I made that a clear condition. Why would your condition letter be separate from your Plan B letter? I didn't realize that there were different letters.

Should I have done something else??

(I did have another letter during Plan A that I gave to WH - it was really specific about what had to happen to recover our M, but that was Plan A not Plan B??)

Veterans - any guidance for both of us??

BW (me - 45)
WH - 45
2 DDs
DDay Spring 2009
Plan A - 4 months
WH files D Summer 2010
S
OP Offline
S
Well, you see it was advised to me to use the Plan B letter out of SAA. I did with some minor tweeks. Then I asked about addendum to the letter about finances and children as well as my conditions to be met to break Plan B. It was suggested that I not give him all of the letters right away, since he was going to be mush head. Funny thing is, he didn't even read it for a while anyways since he thought he knew what was in there anyways. I gave my IMs the conditions to break Plan B which were:
Before I will consider direct communication with you
1. You must WANT to work on our marriage
2. You must end the affair with POSOW
3. You will write a No Contact letter to POSOW and have it okayed by me and then I will send it.
4. You will leave WORKPLACE (unless she has left first)
5. You will agree to follow a marriage counseling plan of my choosing.(MB of course)
6. You will take a sexually transmitted disease test and I will see the results.

Unless Bampot has actually taken the family pic out of the frame, he has NEVER seen these. He has my Plan B letter, which states NC with POSOW for LIFE. I just want to make sure this gets done. Feels like a loose end to me. If you say it shouldn't be sent or that the IMs could choose when to do it, I will do it that way.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
S
S
Scotty, Oh wait its the conditions.....I thought it was the PLan B letter being re-sent (like as an olive branch) doh2....Well now I changed my mind, I dont think you should give it to him...I think I would save that for when he comes home for R...but the vets will know better. smile

Last edited by stillhere8126; 05/31/10 06:48 PM. Reason: misunderstood

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
married 12 Yrs together(?) 18 yrs when A discovered
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

Okay I fixed the ages, it was looking screwy. smile
S
S
I think it kind of scares the WS away if you give him the full conditions before he is ready for R, thats why they are separate...He will just think its too hard...IDK see what others think.

sorry scotty, I confused... crazy

Last edited by stillhere8126; 05/31/10 07:02 PM. Reason: sorry scotty...

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

S
OP Offline
S
NP. I just wanted to know how to play this one. Some people keep telling me to get the IMs to restate the requirements and I have been thinking about this for a while. How are they supposed to re-state what was never stated? Just wanna do this the right way. laugh

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
S
S
I think they mean the conditions of the plan B letter...

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

S
OP Offline
S
So, what would I tell them to send? I am just a little thick today. It must be the HEAT.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
S
S
I asked for help on Mels thread....I think she is so used to me fooling around on her thread that she didnt even read my post...I am like the boy who cried wold on Mels thread....

I think its just the few conditions on the Plan B letter, like NC and working on the marriage...or whatever was put in there...I just think that the other conditions would just scare him away, unless he comes home ready to work on the marriage then you give him the other conditions....thats how I understood it, thats why the conditions are separate, I thought...But we all know I am an IDIOT!!!! LOL!!!

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

Page 103 of 199 1 2 101 102 103 104 105 198 199

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 524 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation