Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 105 of 199 1 2 103 104 105 106 107 198 199
S
OP Offline
S
I need SLEEP. I can't THINK. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Night all. Feel free to have some FUN on my thread. I could use some laffs later. laugh

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
S
S
Night Scotty...

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
married 12 Yrs together(?) 18 yrs when A discovered
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

Okay I fixed the ages, it was looking screwy. smile
C
C
Go Scotty!!!!!!!!!!! Great job getting the trainer! I think you need some cheering on......

[Linked Image from bestsmileys.com]

[Linked Image from bestsmileys.com]

_
_
I don't have the cool smileys, but I'm proud of you for working with a trainer. The tough part is sticking with it. Keep it up and eventually you will start to look forward to it!

GO SCOTTY GO!!

-SOL
S
OP Offline
S
I am going with a friend who knows that I need a kick in the butt every once in a while and she is willing to give it. In the mornings, if I am not at the school ready to walk our 4 kms, she comes to my house to get me. Gotta LOVE friends like that.

I actually feel really GOOD about it. I am a bit sore but it isn't unbearable. It's a GOOD pain. Had some pretty wacky dreams though. All I remember is something about someone plotting to blow up Jupiter. Weird.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
_
_
That's funny.....

I had a dream POSupial was ON Jupiter....

-SOL
B
B
My last dream zombies were trying to get into my car to get my daughter and I. We kept stabbing their hands (like a real zombie would care about that!)

Me; W 46
Him; H 46

2 girls
DD19
DD16
Dated/Married total 28 years.
..I am learning and working on myself.
N
N
Originally Posted by barbiecat
My last dream zombies were trying to get into my car to get my daughter and I. We kept stabbing their hands (like a real zombie would care about that!)

Whoa....just the other night I had a zombie dream too! One of those high action ones where you have to dodge zombies and hijack cars to get away. OF COURSE, WH kept making me go do dangerous assignments and I was very scared. Typical wayturd lol.

Me: BW, 27
Him: WH, 29
DD 4
DS 1
Married 07/25/09
A began end of 08/2009 (possibly sooner)
D-Day: 3/31/10
2nd D-Day: 4/9/2010
3rd D-Day: 4/21/10

Plan B (shortlived as it was): 18/05/10
WH decides to work on marriage: 20/05/10
False Recovery, Back to Plan B: 13/08/10

Filed for D Feb 2011, D April 2012

Looking forward to the sunshine and rainbows life should hold for us all!
C
C
Thinkin of the rocky theme...

S
OP Offline
S
Well, day 2 of personal trainer went fine. Didn't feel sick this time, which was GREAT.

On Tuesday, Bampot didn't call the kiddos. They didn't ask to see if he emailed, and I didn't ask them. Wednesday, my phone died, and we were out. Again, kiddos didn't ask to see if Bampot emailed. Last night, we were walking over to my BIL's house. I hand DS9 the cell phone and say, "This is so wherever you are when Daddy calls you can answer." He says, "Nope. I am not talking to him today either. Let him feel what it's like. Like when he doesn't call me." I said, "Okay." Then I took the phone back.

I turned the phone on vibrate. Bampot called the cell phone 8 times, the house 3 times and even left a message on the answering machine. Again, the kiddos didn't care about seeing if he emailed them. I don't even ask them. That's not MY job anymore. DS9 said one time, "I was going to answer, I feel a little guilty." I said, "Well, of course you can answer. You feel guilty because you are a good person and you don't want to hurt people. Do you want to call him back?" He said, "No, I just want to go to bed." I tucked him in.

This morning, we wake up and we were running around getting ready for their school trip. At 7:58am the phone rings and it is Bampot. He hangs up before DS9 can answer. DS9 tries to call him back. No answer. Then at 8:30am, Bampot calls back. DS7 answers and tells him why they hadn't answered for the last two days. DS9 then talks to Bampot and says, "I wanted you to feel what it is like." Then I hear him say, "Okay, We will answer, if we're not too busy that is." Oh my kids are AWESOME. I know Bampot will believe that I got them to do this. I know the truth. When I told my friend this story she said, "What? You didn't expect DS9 to be like you?" HEHEHEHE I guess she is right. He really is. DS7 is just like Bampot. It's funny. laugh

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
F
F
I so love your boys! DS9 really, really gets it.

Faith

me: FWW/BS 52 H: FWH/BS 49
DS 30
DD 21
DS 15
OCDS 8
L
L
Had some pretty wacky dreams though. All I remember is something about someone plotting to blow up Jupiter. Weird.

Ummm...Scotty...do your dreams come true? think

Check this out:

Fireball on Jupiter

"Your actions are so loud that I can't hear a word you're saying!"

BW M 44 yrs to still-foggy but now-faithful WH. What/how I post=my biz. Report any perceived violations to the Mods.
S
S
Okay...That is freaky....

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

S
S
Scotty...seriously...I have NEVER in my life smoked pot, I swear...And I dont own any cast iron cookware, please, please...You are always welcome to join in on the fun...

We sooooo need humor on here sometimes, no?.....I just make it up as I go along....

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

S
OP Offline
S
Hey Still, I was just kidding around. About not being able to play I mean. grin

And LC, yes there are times that my dreams DO come true, or at least somewhat. A little over a year ago, I had a dream that WF opened my bedroom door. I said, "who are you and what do you want?" She said, "I am WF and I am sleeping with your husband." I woke up and thought I KNEW. That's when I wrote WF a message on FB that she never responded to. I got gaslighted by Bampot. Now looking back, I feel like such an azz.

You kow what I have been noticing lately? I have been looking closely at my friend's marriages/relationships. I can see how they are making MASSIVE LB withdrawals. I KNOW that MB could help them, BIG TIME. It makes me so sad.

My bestfriend started reading HNHN before her hubby went away for military training. She didn't finish it though. I try to help her the best I can.

I even told one of my friends at work, whose father is having an LTA to let his mom know about this site. He said she wasn't interested. She wants to just pretend that the affair didn't/isn't happening. DDay for his Mom involved OWH doing donuts on their front yard at 330am. What a horrible way to find out. Of course there are more horrible ways.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
S
OP Offline
S
I was thinking about the reason for me to dream about June 17th though. I think it is because that will be the day before 6 motnhs since the beginning of Plan B. I KNEW that even IF Bampot decided to come home, it wouldn't be before 6 months. Still, I did have a little hope at times. Stupid head. laugh

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
S
S
Scotty...Nothing wrong with a little hope...heck I even have a little hope left for my M....I just think of it as Gods way of saying "Okay, dont give up yet, Im working, Im working at softening WH heart".

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

S
OP Offline
S
I still have hope for saving my marriage. What I was talking about was expectations. I know I am not supposed to have any and I was just confessing to the fact that I sometimes secretly still do. Sometimes they are a secret to me too. grin

It is funny. Sometimes, I give other people advice and I think, "Hey, that's what I should be doing/thinking." I still read all of the threads too. I gain so much knowledge from all of you GREAT posters. I want to thank you all for all of the help and good that you do.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
H
H
Interesting that you mention other people's relationships/marriages.

I tell my friends and family to NOT take these for granted. To nurture their mates. To meet their needs.

I gave several friends the book "The Power of a Praying Wife" which I highly recommend BWs read. A neighbor confided in me that her husband has been frustrated by the fact that she works too many hours and won't carve out some free time for them to take a weekend trip out of town. I pointed out that this might be her "wake up" call that her husband is feeling neglected. That her spouse is WAY more important than a few extra hours at work.

I've had two other friends say that the breakdown of my M is their wake up call that any M is not immune to this. That we never know what kind of vipers are out there to destroy our families.

I will never trust flirty, playful women again. NEVER underestimate the power of a loose woman. NEVER joke about this kind of thing again.

I will never be taken advantage of again!

J
J
I agree Scotty and HH. I can see the weaknesses in my friends' marriages as well. I have a couple of friends with rock solid marriages - they meet each other's needs, they always talk before making decisions and on and on. They really get what it means to be married.

BW (me - 45)
WH - 45
2 DDs
Married 20 years, together 25
DDay Spring 2009
WH moves out Summer 2009 and in with OW
Plan A - 4 months
Very dark Plan B Fall 2009
WH files D Summer 2010
Page 105 of 199 1 2 103 104 105 106 107 198 199

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 822 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation