Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 109 of 199 1 2 107 108 109 110 111 198 199
F
F
(((scotty and DS7)))

You are an amazing woman, scotty. Kudos to you for handling your family so well. I can guarentee you that your Aunt never meant HER vows. IB and lots of travel away from hubby likely means when she is away she plays. Ugh..

Faith

me: FWW/BS 52 H: FWH/BS 49
DS 30
DD 21
DS 15
OCDS 8
S
OP Offline
S
I have been experiencing a weird phenomenon lately. I say "weird" because it is a constant thought that goes against my Plan. What am I talking about? I keep wanting to break Plan B. I will NOT. I just really want to start talking to Bampot again. I think about how nice it would be to get in the middle of their affair and reek real havoc in it. How good it would feel to KNOW that I am causing some real drama in the affair. I am not proud of these feelings and thoughts. Actually, I get quite upset with myself for even thinking about these things. I am just sharing to let others know, who may be lurking that these thoughts do come around. I will NOT act on them because they go against the Plan B that DrH has outlined and since that is what I am currently in, I am following that. It is not a constant thought, but it probably does occur at least once a day for the past week.

I have tried to figure out why I have had these ideas. I really don't know. It is DS_9's birthday this coming Saturday. It is a day that I would have LOVED to share with Bampot and now that it is approaching, I am TOTALLY aware how we will not share this one and may NEVER share one again. Sucks, more for Bampot than I though since I will be celebrating DS_9's 10th birthday with my SON. No other place I would rather be.

Oh, I haven't said it in a while, "WAYTURDS SUCK AZZ."

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
S
S
My DS birthday is coming up and he will be 9, isnt that funny...I just want to tell you that the past few months I have been talking to WH, only about DS, but talking nonetheless...I just gave up on recovery and was sick of the go between stuff and thought this would be easier...well I think it has taken me back in my personal recovery, I am missing him more again, crying a little more..THen relationship talk gets snuck in there and I get hurt more.

Anyway, my point is...DONT DO IT.....But I know you already know that. It would hurt you more than you think. It did me.

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
married 12 Yrs together(?) 18 yrs when A discovered
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

Okay I fixed the ages, it was looking screwy. smile
P
P
*ahem*

[Linked Image from pic4ever.com]

S
OP Offline
S
Hey, I already said that on here doesn't count. I NEED this place. I already have pint-sized loonie police, I don't need another one. laugh

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
P
P
LOL

rotflmao

S
S
[Linked Image from millan.net]

Hi PEP! [Linked Image from millan.net]

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
married 12 Yrs together(?) 18 yrs when A discovered
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

Okay I fixed the ages, it was looking screwy. smile
S
OP Offline
S
Geez, I just re-read my post and I realized that I said it was a "constant thought, " and then I said, "it's not a constant thought." WTH? Who was I trying to kid? HEHEHEHEHEHEHE. It isn't a CONSTANT thought but it IS a DAILY thought. Just wondering if it was a part of this whole process and if it was, I wanted others to know that if they have these thoughts, they are normal. OH NOOOOOO. Now I said I was NORMAL. What is WRONG with me? HEHEHEHEHE

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
S
OP Offline
S
Geez, I can't believe I forgot to tell you guys about my close encounter of the wayturd kind. On Friday night, I was going to the carnival with my sister and Mom. My cell phone rang, and I thought it was my sister. I said, "Hello." Then I heard a voice say, "Hello." It took me a second, I haven't heard his voice in almost 6 months. I handed the phone to DS_9 and said, "It's for you." It made me think about him for a second and miss him, but I got over it. I didn't even think about looking at him this weekend, which I guess is a good thing since DSx2 told me that WF was with Bampot when he came to drop the kiddos off.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
S
S
You plan to stay alone the rest of your life if you can't restore your marriage? Wow. Why?

S
OP Offline
S
That is just the way I feel right now. I absolutely love my WH and I will always have some love for him. I do not think that it will be fair for any other person that I would be in a relationship with because he would never have all of me.

My grandmother has never been with anyone else after my grandfather left her. They never divorced and lived separate for many years.

I do not need a man or a relationship to make my life complete. If my WH had died instead of committed adultery, I couldn't imagine being with someone else.

Also, right now, I have young children who need my time and focus. Since I have sons, I would have to introduce a man into my life and it would most likely cause conflict in my household. We all know what kind of problems biological parents have with their own children. I can't see myself being able to juggle dealing with this kind of sitch. I would always pick my children over another person. It would have been a little different with my WH as he is their biological father and I will NEVER question the love he has for our children. In his Wayturd mindset, he has done some stupid things, even to them, but I have NEVER questioned IF he loves them. I know he does. Everyone who knows him knows that.

Also, I have always known that this was going to be it for me. I have always said that how ever this ended with my WH(either a D or death), that I would not date anyone else. Dating is really only a way to get to know someone enough to marry them Since I don't plan on doing that again, there is no reason to date. laugh

I do NOT condemn other people their choices. I believe that MOST people would move on after a D or death of their spouse. I just have always known that I was NOT one of them. Now, I am not saying "NEVER' because as my friend always says, "When you say 'NEVER' that precisely what you will do."

I am going to make a spectacular life for myself. I just need to figure out what I wanna be when I grow up. grin I am working on it though.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
K
K
Well, you are still quite young!

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
S
OP Offline
S
Yes, I am aware. I have always been told I act older than my age though. I have always felt like an "old soul." Since I do believe in reincarnation, it is quite possible.

I am reading Queenie's thread. I am only on the second page and I found a quote by Mark that I would like to keep. I am sure I am going to find MANY MANY more. Wish I would have thought to post the ones from mimis thread. Oh well. Here goes.

Originally Posted by Mark
Remember that Plan B is NOT giving up, only stopping the drama so that you don't have to deal with it while you wait to see if he ever gets his poop grouped.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
S
S
Hmmmmmm....ok. Interesting. I think you are too young to feel that way...but I do respect your feelings.

S
OP Offline
S
Well, I guess I shouldn't tell you that I have felt this way since I got married and I was 21 then. grin

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
H
H
Scotty -- you mention DS's upcoming Bday. Do you celebrate Father's Day? It's Sunday here in the U.S. and I can't stand hearing all the "Dad's so great... Dad's sacrificed for me... etc." ads on radio and TV. Those commercials MAKE me think of WH and memories when the kids were little and our family was intact.

Our WH's USED to be great Dads. They aren't anymore. They CHOSE to put their needs ahead of their family. They PICKED OW over their kids. Good men will sacrifice for their family. Risk their lives. Go broke funding their kids' college. Hurt physically to finish a backbreaking project. Give up sleep worrying about a sick child.

I know you still love your WH... but he's gone for now. The alien currently residing in him doesn't care about your kids.

You are right, Scotty. You will be with his son on his bday because that is where you are SUPPOSE to be. And you will be doing what you are SUPPOSE to be doing..

Ignore Bampot. Let's see how he feels to not be with DS on his bday. Maybe that will wake him up a bit.

M
M
Originally Posted by Scotland
I have been experiencing a weird phenomenon lately. I say "weird" because it is a constant thought that goes against my Plan. What am I talking about? I keep wanting to break Plan B. I will NOT. I just really want to start talking to Bampot again. I think about how nice it would be to get in the middle of their affair and reek real havoc in it. How good it would feel to KNOW that I am causing some real drama in the affair. I am not proud of these feelings and thoughts. Actually, I get quite upset with myself for even thinking about these things. I am just sharing to let others know, who may be lurking that these thoughts do come around. I will NOT act on them because they go against the Plan B that DrH has outlined and since that is what I am currently in, I am following that. It is not a constant thought, but it probably does occur at least once a day for the past week.

I have tried to figure out why I have had these ideas. I really don't know. It is DS_9's birthday this coming Saturday. It is a day that I would have LOVED to share with Bampot and now that it is approaching, I am TOTALLY aware how we will not share this one and may NEVER share one again. Sucks, more for Bampot than I though since I will be celebrating DS_9's 10th birthday with my SON. No other place I would rather be.

Oh, I haven't said it in a while, "WAYTURDS SUCK AZZ."

OMG, right there with you; only mine are constant. It feels like every minute of every day. I keep wondering, will I ever feel normal again, will I ever not feel broken, will I ever be able to trust anyone again, and most of all how can I make the A break up horribly so that WH, and POSOW are competely miserable.
It takes every once of effort I have to not break pln B.

Wayturds Suck!!!!!

Me:BW
Dday:12/31/09-Found MB 01/03/10
3DstepChildren24&20
PlanA:01/03/10
PlanB:03/25/10
D final 11/15/10

"I dare you to find some time and some place to be silent for longer than usual; a few moments, a few minutes, a few hours. Listen to your heart, listen to your soul; and most importantly, listen to the silence to see what it sounds like and how it speaks to you."
S
OP Offline
S
From Queenie's thread. Mimi wrote this about Plan B. Excellent. I love to find the little gems. Never know when I might need something to keep me on track. laugh

Originally Posted by Mimi
The point of PLAN B is to SAFEGUARD the LOVE for your HUSBAND..the more you see of the ALIEN,there's a great likelihood that your love for him will die

Queenie wrote this.

Originally Posted by Queenie/SG
My WH is so typical from the words, to the selfishness, etc. And yet, when it's your own story you somehow think it's the worst case ever and there is no hope

and one of Mark's favourite quotes
Along with his "The further we get from our former ignorance, the less tolerant we become of that ignorance."

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
N
N
Your reading Queenie's thread???..... faint

it'll take a while..... rotflmao

Actually, when you talked about having thoughts of breaking Plan B and reeking "havoc" and wondering if this was "normal" (because what's "normal"..... grin)), she was who I thought of. She went through similar emotions. A LOT.....I can tell you from my experience, it's normal no matter. For a LONG time, even in R I would think of think of things I "should" have done/said, but in all honesty, everything went the way it was supposed to go. Just remember to keep your goals in front of you....and DO NOT break Plan B...... wink

BTW, your encouragement and help to SoL was spot-on!!! Way to keep him grounded and focused.......looks like these boards have a couple of "up-and-comers"..... hurray

Not

S
OP Offline
S
Thanx Not. I needed to get a good read on here. I felt like I had already absorbed what I was capable of out of DrH's stuff for now(I say capable of, because I will read it again when I get my head in a different place).

As far as the advice I give to any poster, I just want to pay it forward. I sometimes don't know if what I am saying will get squished by a "vet" but I am ready for it. I know that I have learned from the squashing before, especially when it was from MeldoyLane.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
Page 109 of 199 1 2 107 108 109 110 111 198 199

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 507 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation