Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 111 of 199 1 2 109 110 111 112 113 198 199
N
N
I don't know what to say other than I truly admire how you handle adversity. You are a model to live by.

I bet you were a monk or priest in your previous life...

C
C
I say, Scotty, you are a strong, strong woman. I don't know if I could have been as nice not to have AO's or DJ's towards people. You amaze me on how you stay calm, even with Bampot and fam... I still have a lot to learn... smile I don't post much anymore, trying to spend that 15+ hours a week with FWH, but I definitely read up on the people I've grown attached to, and you're definitely one of them.

[Linked Image from bestsmileys.com]

S
OP Offline
S
Hey cd. I often think about you and I figured that you were trying to fit us in AFTER the UA. That's the way it is supposed to be. laugh I see when you post to others and I know that you are doing okay through what I see. I hope one day you can change back to your original posting name(or something close). I miss seeing it. laugh

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
C
C
I miss my name too!!!! I know H knows it, we were saying something about aliases the other day and he said my alias in spanish.... I don't mind him knowing, it's the fact that FOW and his fam have found this site. I miss my other name, but will go without it. :-) Hrm, that reminds me, probably should update... Hugs!

S
OP Offline
S
More from Queenie's thread. Mimi talking about how the BS knows if they are making an impact in Plan A.
AS LONG AS YOU ARE MEETING HIS ENs and/or EVIDENCING your CAPACITY to do so YOU ARE MAKING IMPACT..BELIEVE IN THE MBer's SYSTEM...

Sometimes, in my lower moments, I think that I didn't do a good enough job in Plan A. I feel like I could have done so much more. I know NOW I could do so much more, but that's because I KNOW more. twoxfour to that thought. You have NO business being in my head. I did a GREAT Plan A, the best I could have at the time. Stop being so hard on myself. Don't worry, I am not too low. I am just hard on myself. I have to stop that. ARGH

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
C
C
Thats right Scotty, we don't have to believe every silly thought that comes into our head. lol

I have this little joke I made up..

" If my mind didn't jump to conclusions it wouldn't move at all"

Even funnier when "Office Space" came out and the guy made this lame game called "Jump to Conclusion" rofl.

Boy talk about feelin lame-o

C
C
Here is the whole verse Scotty, Its one of my favorites also..

Jeremiah 29:11 (King James Version)

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

S
OP Offline
S
Well, nothing too interesting happening in Scotty land today. DS7 went back to school after his 2 day suspension and......GOT SENT TO THE OFFICE AGAIN. ARGH. He has lost his recess time for tomorrow.

So, my friend's husband had to watch my kiddos so I could go to my personal trainer tonight. DS9 talks to Bampot and says, "we were over at friend's house because Mommy had to go out with MAN'S NAME(trainer)." He didn't say that I was going out for personal training or anything like that. Well, I guess Bampot is going to think that I went out on a "date" or something. I dunno if that is good or bad,......hey hey Scotty, Plan B Plan B. Okay I know, I SHOULDN'T think about it. I am just worried that Bampot will think that I have moved on. Okay, I am over it now that it is out there.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
P
P
God grant me .....

Serenity to accept things I cannot change
Courage to change the things I can
Wisdom to know the difference

Bampot can think whatever his pea-brain wants.
It is outside your locus of control.
Speculation is fun, especially when we are making fun of dumbazzwayturds twoxfour

S
OP Offline
S
I know. I just can't talk to my IRL friends about it till tomorrow, so......you guys are all I've got to vent to.

When DS9 got off of the phone(because I make sure I don't say a word while he is on the phone with Bampot) I asked him why he said it like that. He said, "You didn't tell me what to say." I said, "That's because I don't worry about what you say to Daddy. I just tell you that you can tell him anything as long as it's the truth." He smiled and said, "That's what I did." I just answered with, "yes you did."

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
S
S
Ahhhh, what a wonderful kid you raised scotty....dont they make you smile.. grin

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
married 12 Yrs together(?) 18 yrs when A discovered
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

Okay I fixed the ages, it was looking screwy. smile
S
OP Offline
S
They certainly do. My friends keep asking me why I am surprised though. They say that I should have known I was going to raise kids that were like me.

t/j (Oh NOOOO now I am T/Jing myself) on another note, a couple of years ago, there was a colouring contest at my workplace. My manager was able to pick my children's pictures off of a wall of 50 pictures. I was AMAZED. I asked her how she knew they were my children's work. She said, "It just seems like something your children would have done." It may have been because my DS7(who was 5 at the time) coloured in the easter Bunny in green highlighter. The thing is, I just let my kids make their own choices. I tell them when I believe that they are doing something that is wrong, but it is up to them to make their own choices. I tell them all of the time, "I am not always going to be around, you are going to have to trust yourself to make the right choices." It's something else my Dad always told me.end t/j

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
S
S
Well, obviously, whatever you are doing its working....You sound like a wonderful mother and the proof is in the pudding.

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
married 12 Yrs together(?) 18 yrs when A discovered
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

Okay I fixed the ages, it was looking screwy. smile
_
_
Originally Posted by stillhere8126
Well, obviously, whatever you are doing its working....You sound like a wonderful mother and the proof is in the pudding.

Ditto.

Do you think DS9 said that to try to intentionally make Bampot jealous? Or was it more a way of striking out to try to hurt him? Sorry if you aren't supposed to think about it, but I'm not asking what affect it may have on Bampot, just more of your son's motives.

-SOL
S
OP Offline
S
Hmmmmm, I really didn't think of it. It came out more like his usual telling Bampot everything that happened. When I say everything, I mean EVERYTHING.

DS9 and DS7 also saw my trainer yesterday. My trainer was driving by us while we were walking our dog and my trainer stopped the car, rolled down the window and talked to me. DS9 said, "Who is he Mommy?" I said, "Don't worry about it." (we were standing with a friend of mine and she had some harsh things to say about us going to see a trainer.) When we got home, I said, "You know how I told you that I go out to see TRAINER, well that's Trainer." DS7 said, "Do you go to a restaurant?" I said, "No. I go to workout." He said, "Oh."

I dunno DS9's motives. And the beauty of Plan B is that I won't know Bampot's reaction/non-reaction. Ahhhhhhhh Plan B. laugh

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
F
F
Are you sure DS9 really understands why you go see the trainer? It is possible he is trying to manipulate the situation, I sure wouldn't put it past him since he wants to "fix" this so badly.

Faith

me: FWW/BS 52 H: FWH/BS 49
DS 30
DD 21
DS 15
OCDS 8
N
N
{{{{{Scottie and boys}}}}}}

I SWEAR you have some of the best...... clap

Outta the mouths of babes......

Not

K
K
Hey, Scotland...totally off-topic but can I ask you what your PT is having you do and what your goals are?

Husband (me) 39
Wife 36
Daughter 21
Daughter 19
Son 14
Daughter 10
Son 8 (autistic)

C
C
Originally Posted by kilted_thrower
Hey, Scotland...totally off-topic but can I ask you what your PT is having you do and what your goals are?

Goal--To build up a good right cross to smack POSOW in the nose...

Cmon Scotty.. tell the truth. you think about it...

But it doesn't qualify for a loonie i don't think...Maybe IDK

S
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted by kilted_thrower

The PT gets us to do a lot of different things. Honestly, I have been there for 6 classes and every time, it has been different. There are some things that we do each time but the core of what he does changes. We start out with stretching with the ball. Then we usually do sit ups on the ball. Push ups(I am not THERE yet). Sit ups and reverse crunches, on the floor, come next. That's about the first 10 minutes. After that he gets us to do varying things. A lot of agility. It is boxing training, so everything that he gets us to do, translates into the boxing ring. I have learned a lot of things and it is a lot of fun.

I gained A LOT of weight over the years. Bampot used to tell me that it didn't bother him. It bothered me but I was never really ready to do anything about it. I had done weight watchers in the past, and lost 40 pounds in one year. Then, I gained it back plus some. I am NOT doing this because of Bampot. Actually, I started changing my eating habits last summer. I started drinking water(I hated water before). I stopped eating fast food. I started walking around the track. I was walking by myself and then my friends joined me. My one friend, who is a size 4, wanted to do this PT. She wanted someone to go with and I needed someone to push me. That's why I decided this was the right thing for me.

I have started seeing results already and it has only been 2 weeks. Others have already made comments to me as well. It is worth it for sure.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
Page 111 of 199 1 2 109 110 111 112 113 198 199

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 433 guests, and 42 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation