Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
T
Tom2010 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
yea well you're classy too W.

hope you get some congrats et al today. i didn't.

so go on your merry way and feel you can condescend to people. You don't know my situation as I don't know yours but that is irrelevant now. am not going to be age 68 and alone... so guess i can tell you is some day and yea i believe in this you will be looking down and laughing at my demon soul as crhist calls the judgement and oh ywa you will comment to him that i counseled him shortly before he died but he didn't listen to me.

As far as any relationship I did for gods sake need her the last couple of weeks kept me alive. you better get over fact that m and f can be friends and caring, much more than you seem to be.

anyway good luck. You have your wife I do not.

by way did go to confession yesterday morning in prepartation of this. priest told me she is "your wife forever". yea well did the best I could to repent for everything but realizing as I came away that this is best. best thing I can tell you is that she does not want to live either. Her brother's wife is withholding funds preist told me that is wrong but obviously it would take money and time to turn around. in my mind now that Is puting Assunder. So when she goes They will have to bury her because I will not be here.

So thank you W for your wonderful reflection of life.

Tom

S
S
{{{{{Tom}}}}} I know you are going through hard times....I am sorry for that, but please listen to your conscience. That is all I am asking you to do. I know I cannot sway you one way or another as other posters have tried that already. I also am lonely, sad...but I know I will feel worse if I go against what I know is right. KWIM? Take care Tom, okay?

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
married 12 Yrs together(?) 18 yrs when A discovered
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

Okay I fixed the ages, it was looking screwy. smile
T
Tom2010 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
sh

yea hi. i just posted igrip. Well anyway for what it's worth to him he seems like I was like when I was his age and he does not deserve to lose his wife to some gds. anyway i am concerened that he is being advised wrongly.

what can i say excep that someone like you doesn't deserve a t all wh at youre going thru. No way. neither does I. I can't even pray for you or anyone now with the way my mind is I would like to but is not within me.

I am reflecting now but have always been a soft hearted person with regg rds to others. i gave into my wife so many times nt like in terms of being like brow beathen or like that or like she dominating but willing to give up my immedieate interestes fro hers. and know hat was eventually happy doign that and she reflected it lots of ways. But that is all gone now. so

**edit***

not feelng that good tired and for first time in my life took seversal seelaidsnow. feeling very tired. i dont' care. shcar has taken them all her life but i have not until now and now i feel theere is snt wa way to like turn back i simply dont care anyore at all

yea she did call latr today and couldnt honestly talk to hr. rcrhist for all He is worth will probbly had poilice at my door later. at least said goodby to her. that is imprornat at least toe me.

anywa y am not being 6 8 so please plase please value yourself of all of the people here you and melod and larry and just a couiple of otheres have menat so much to me. nevere ever ever devalue yourself. never ever ever forget that your son vies you as the most importatnt person in the universee

tom

Last edited by Revera; 06/20/10 06:23 PM. Reason: TOS personal attack
H
H
Tom, I am worried about the tone of your posts. I know that you are a member of AA.

Please pick up the phone and call your sponsor or a family member. I know you are going through a bad time with Char. Do not let it destroy you and have you give up. People here do care what happens to you and your situation.

Me 55, XWH 53, M 22 years
D17, D30
alien replaces my husband "I'm not happy" -7/08
Discover OW-8/08 (his direct report and I work there also)
H moves out 10/1/08, confront Ow 10/28/08
Plan B 1/09
D final 12/09

Quote: "First thing you do is pray; when there is nothing else to do, continue to pray."
H
H
Originally Posted by Tom2010
sh

**edit***

not feelng that good tired and for first time in my life took seversal seelaidsnow. feeling very tired. i dont' care. shcar has taken them all her life but i have not until now and now i feel theere is snt wa way to like turn back i simply dont care anyore at all

yea she did call latr today and couldnt honestly talk to hr. rcrhist for all He is worth will probbly had poilice at my door later. at least said goodby to her. that is imprornat at least toe me.

anywa y am not being 6 8 so please plase please value yourself of all of the people here you and melod and larry and just a couiple of otheres have menat so much to me. nevere ever ever devalue yourself. never ever ever forget that your son vies you as the most importatnt person in the universee

tom

Bump...

Has anyone heard from Tom since this post. Did not like the tone of it especially these last few paragraphs.

Tom, please just check in.

D17, D30
Plan B 1/09
D final 12/09

Quote: "First thing you do is pray; when there is nothing else to do, continue to pray."
D
D
hope, he started a new thread directed to MelodyLane a few days ago--he was really incoherent and made a few comments that got me and KiwiJ worried as well. the mods stepped in and directed him to a suicide hotline. i'm assuming that since the site administrators can trace his info and find out his real name and location, i'm sure he got real help if he needed it. right? god, i hope so.

S
S
His birthday was yesterday and he was saying he was gonna do something to himself on his birthday before....Tom, just let us know you are okay....

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

H
H
not feelng that good tired and for first time in my life took seversal seelaidsnow. feeling very tired. i dont' care.

Not sure what he said he took but I am praying that he receives the help that he needs.

Think his birthday was this week. Blessings to a BS

D17, D30
Plan B 1/09
D final 12/09

S
S
His birthday was yesterday....

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

S
S
Tom?

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

M
M
I think we got played by our boy Tom. How manipulative is that - to manipulate total strangers into worrying about your well-being? mad You are a jerk, Tom. Good luck in your situation.

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

T
Tom2010 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Am not sure how to approach this or anyone.

I have been home now for a few days after getting here from hospital late Tues.

I do not want to die at all but to be like semi awake when police are on presence is making me now angry still. 2 am was aware I just had to cooperate. Long and short my dau. called local hotline and reported my talk to her and police actually broke in here and last thing I remember is carted out. That was two days at local hospital. Brief time with the psy and I spit in his face. Released Tues eve no transportation and walked home just jeans not shirt or shoes socks and got home walking 3 or so miles. Missed a couple of days of work but job still there but will end at end of July as I am a consultant now. thankful for that. I had four tablets of an over counter sleeping pill I bought for my W way back last Feb. when I had her stay over and she couldn't sleep. It's dyphrenydramine and very common but on me it put me out.

Do you know what drove me it is pride. Char was not responsive or acknowleding me for a few weeks and was upset. More than that being apart now is getting to me but I have not choice now but to accept that. Truth since she is only 64 and she has long term perhaps for rest of her life nursing home care funds run out very fast. she called last nite and cried for a long time. she admitted she had gone to an outing with some guy in the nursing home, and that hurts me, but i sort of understand now with me wanting to kill myself, but she told me she wanted me and was terrified.

This place where . more to come hopefully now phone c

M
M
Am not sure how to approach this or anyone.

I have been home now for a few days after getting here from hospital late Tues.

I do not want to die at all but to be like semi awake when police are on presence is making me now angry still. 2 am was aware I just had to cooperate. Long and short my dau. called local hotline and reported my talk to her and police actually broke in here and last thing I remember is carted out. That was two days at local hospital. Brief time with the psy and I spit in his face. Released Tues eve no transportation and walked home just jeans not shirt or shoes socks and got home walking 3 or so miles. Missed a couple of days of work but job still there but will end at end of July as I am a consultant now. thankful for that. I had four tablets of an over counter sleeping pill I bought for my W way back last Feb. when I had her stay over and she couldn't sleep. It's dyphrenydramine and very common but on me it put me out.

Do you know what drove me it is pride. Char was not responsive or acknowleding me for a few weeks and was upset. More than that being apart now is getting to me but I have not choice now but to accept that. Truth since she is only 64 and she has long term perhaps for rest of her life nursing home care funds run out very fast. she called last nite and cried for a long time. she admitted she had gone to an outing with some guy in the nursing home, and that hurts me, but i sort of understand now with me wanting to kill myself, but she told me she wanted me and was terrified.

This place where . more to come hopefully now phone c

This is COMPLETE TRASH. Take it elsewhere. I always thought you had your own agenda. Now I see it confirmed. I am disgusted that you would try to lead well-meaning posters on your little personal merry-go-round. I don't know what you're trying to accomplish, Tom, but you disgust me. To lead us to believe crap about your potential suicidal tendencies sickens me.

I don't know what this gives you in the way of self-validation and importance, but know this: I have NEVER spoken to a poster - even 'faux' posters - like this.

But I will speak this way now: My time is valuable. I have a husband I am working through an affair with. I have children I am getting through school. I have a job that requires my extreme attention. I have friends on this site that I have grown to be fond of. I don't want to watch them being scared about the welfare of a fellow poster who is playing around for attention.

I speak only for myself. I will respond to none of your postings - I will not play into what I think your game is.

D-Day 2-10-2009

T
Tom2010 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
talked to Char and we are on for her birthday. She wants that. and Marital you do not understand the situation I am in and what you said was cruel. Okay I did an overdose. Okay i have not lived up to your standards but you have not lived my life nor could you.

Anyway, C wanted me to smuggle her in here for an overnight. I thought about it and cannot do it. I would love her here but if caught, and there are people in the condo here who would notice, it would literally mean that i could be booted out. and It is not right.

Still we are going to have a happy birthday for her.

Marital: Please look at yourself tonight. I have been honest but at my age I do not need crap from you. I will say a prayer for you tonight, but as far as you are concrened I doubt if you are recovering from your affair or recoering as a person to now say what you said. For your infor Marital, I have lived and loved this woman thru 41 years and have endured and hopefully have gotton over almost 3 of those years with here in psych wards and me taking care of the kids and the home. So please, ding me some more...guess you think I need it. I was not arrested but was confined to local due to intervention. Am now thankful. You are a person who could set anyone back ages. Go figure yourself.

Regards

Tom

M
M
Marital: Please look at yourself tonight. I have been honest but at my age I do not need crap from you. I will say a prayer for you tonight, but as far as you are concrened I doubt if you are recovering from your affair or recoering as a person to now say what you said. For your infor Marital, I have lived and loved this woman thru 41 years and have endured and hopefully have gotton over almost 3 of those years with here in psych wards and me taking care of the kids and the home. So please, ding me some more...guess you think I need it. I was not arrested but was confined to local due to intervention. Am now thankful. You are a person who could set anyone back ages. Go figure yourself.

Regards

Tom

You played us. You scared us.You made this all about you. "Oh My God! Tom OD'd!" You did NOTHING OF THE KIND. AND YOU NEVER MEANT TO. IT WAS ALL ABOUT MAKING IT ALL ABOUT YOU. You are PATHETIC. I'm not sure what your problem is, but I don't think it is infidelty. There are other websites for you problem

D-Day 2-10-2009

T
Tom2010 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Well Mraital.

I am not going to even try to justify my being here to you. I will pray for you tonight, but your attitude is pretty much despicable.

I am okay now I feel. Last weekend I let myself get despondent. The only person I called was my daughter. I did not think she would call intervention. I was afraid to go beyond four tablets because I dont take meds and not knowing the feeling or consequences. I have seen my wife take overdoses and my son and daughter have as well 7 times. Each time rush to emergency room.

I have stayed with her because I love her simple as that even tho to you I seem like evil. I have worked on a crisis intervention hotline for 12 years here in our county and have intervened in three possible suicide attempts.

SHe knows I am honest and I work hard.

I know from what I know from exprience that I have depression now. even she told me that. Probaly have had that for awhile,. I had not done anything to deal with it. I had to se a psych when I got out of there last Tues and I accept that have to get that treated. After years of trying to be the strong silent guy for my wife I never ever wanted to admit I could ever admit to depression.

So Marital if you are so great, take a walk in my shoes.

Regards and I will say a prayer for you.

Tom

M
M
Well Mraital.

I am not going to even try to justify my being here to you. I will pray for you tonight, but your attitude is pretty much despicable.

I am okay now I feel. Last weekend I let myself get despondent. The only person I called was my daughter. I did not think she would call intervention. I was afraid to go beyond four tablets because I dont take meds and not knowing the feeling or consequences. I have seen my wife take overdoses and my son and daughter have as well 7 times. Each time rush to emergency room.

I have stayed with her because I love her simple as that even tho to you I seem like evil. I have worked on a crisis intervention hotline for 12 years here in our county and have intervened in three possible suicide attempts.

SHe knows I am honest and I work hard.

I know from what I know from exprience that I have depression now. even she told me that. Probaly have had that for awhile,. I had not done anything to deal with it. I had to se a psych when I got out of there last Tues and I accept that have to get that treated. After years of trying to be the strong silent guy for my wife I never ever wanted to admit I could ever admit to depression.

So Marital if you are so great, take a walk in my shoes.

Regards and I will say a prayer for you.

Tom
You "pretend overdosed" and you're okay with posting here without comment? You amaze me. Say whatever prayers you want if they make you sound holy. You are PATHEIC. PATHETIC.

I am done with you. You gross me out.

D-Day 2-10-2009

M
M
maritalbliss, may I suggest you make good on your threat to not respond?

If you are serious about saving your marriage, you can't get it all on this forum. You've got to listen to the Marriage Builders Radio show, every day. Install the app!

Married to my radiant trophy wife, Prisca, 19 years. Father of 8.
Attended Marriage Builders weekend in May 2010

If your wife is not on board with MB, some of my posts to other men might help you.
M
M
Originally Posted by markos
maritalbliss, may I suggest you make good on your threat to not respond?

Why do you ask?

D-Day 2-10-2009

K
K
.nevermind.

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 143 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Jmoor9090, Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker
71,841 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation