Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 37 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 36 37
S
S
melodylane, I may take issue with your approach -- abrasive/aggressive behavior is not a style that is ever going to be effective with me. Ever. I was a trial lawyer for a too many years and learned early on to ignore those people. All bluster, no substance, a bunch of adult bullies. People with something real and meaningful to say do not have to employ those tactics to get their positions heard and adopted -- the content of their communication does all the work. But that's only how I react. I'm sure there are any number of people who have reaped great benefits from your posts and I mean that sincerely. But I'm not one of them, and never will be. I respond to reason and logic. I respond to concreteness and direction. I respond to caring correction and positive reinforcement. I respond to people with ideas, not people with an agenda. I want help developing a plan and support when it falters -- and it will. This is not a 10K, its a marathon, and I know what that means because I have been a distance runner my whole life. If you spend it all in the first 5 miles, you got no hope. You have to have a plan for the whole race, and be ready when it rains, the water stop is out of water, you get a blister, etc. There are other posters who seem to know where the bandaids and the water stops are. I'm listening to them. I'm not listening to you because the content of your message has no meaning for me.

It's telling that you STILL can't explain to me why you characterize my concern as a pity party/bid for sympathy or how that could possibly be relevant to what I am trying to accomplish. I can only conclude you are trying to make me feel bad for the sake of making me feel bad which isn't remotely helpful. I already feel bad. Guilt and shame are only useful emotions when they serve as a motivation for positive change. Wallowing in them and dwelling on them is both self indulgent and counter productive. I want to use my guilt and shame to try to heal the damage I've caused and create a better me and a better M. You can tell me all day long that I'm off base about that and I will tell you unequivocally that you are flat wrong.

That said, I don't think you are an evil person. I don't think you want to be even tangentially involved in someone's decision to commit suicide. I believe that if you were to find that your conduct factored into such a decision you would be devastated. I don't think you have the faintest idea how risky your behavior on this point is. You are speaking anonymously in an emotionally charged forum to people you don't know. Your style is aggressive/abrasive. You may be an expert on MB, but you aren't an expert on suicide. Neither am I, but I know enough to know it is not a subject to be trifled with or taken lightly.

Comparing "the destruction you have reaped on your poor husband" with your risky behavior on this point is nonsensical -- the two have nothing to do with each other. It's like comparing a mountain and an ocean. There is no logic in such a statement.

Wow somebody ressurrect Johnny Cochran..MelodyLane is on trial...whoa. You may not like her approach,but MelodyLane has helped many many people. Maybe you don't like her approach because I see the same abrasive/aggressiveness in you. Please..humble yourself and listen. You won't regret it.

J
J
Saddest,

Ok, Counselor let�s get down to business shall we? First let me address what you just posted to Mel. You said
melodylane, I may take issue with your approach -- abrasive/aggressive behavior is not a style that is ever going to be effective with me. Ever. I was a trial lawyer for a too many years and learned early on to ignore those people. All bluster, no substance, a bunch of adult bullies. People with something real and meaningful to say do not have to employ those tactics to get their positions heard and adopted -- the content of their communication does all the work.
So I could summarize by saying you don�t like to be told what to do? Am I correct? You may not realize it but what Mel is telling you is REAL and it is MEANINGFUL. Whether she has a style you like is of little concern when compared to your issue of trying to rebuild a marriage now is it? My I suggest, that you listen to her. I will also note that while many have posted to you and offered advice, your only responses have been to defend yourself and NOT question or even acknowledge what people have suggested to you. Which further suggests, that you don�t do well with being told �how the cow ate the cabbage� and you don�t do well with suggestions either. So please enlighten me, does kissing your feet and bowing to you work for you? What form of interaction works, because I can assure you that your method of posting is not going to help your H much, it sounds too much like a pity party and too much like rationalization.

But that's only how I react. I'm sure there are any number of people who have reaped great benefits from your posts and I mean that sincerely. But I'm not one of them, and never will be. I respond to reason and logic.
With all due respect to the many lawyers on this site, since when has reason and logic been a main staple of your profession? And exactly how did you reason and logic your way into an affair? I am sure your H will be very impressed with your reason and logic, when you explain it all to him. You don�t really seem to be listening to reason and logic. A �reasonable� person would look at all of the posts to you and conclude that there is a �failure to communicate�. That all of us see something in your posts that strongly suggests that you are whinning and rationalizing rather than truly serious about recovery because Saddest recovery is NOT going to be on YOUR TERMS. You need to figure that one out soon.

I respond to concreteness and direction. I respond to caring correction and positive reinforcement. I respond to people with ideas, not people with an agenda. I want help developing a plan and support when it falters -- and it will. This is not a 10K, its a marathon, and I know what that means because I have been a distance runner my whole life. If you spend it all in the first 5 miles, you got no hope. You have to have a plan for the whole race, and be ready when it rains, the water stop is out of water, you get a blister, etc. There are other posters who seem to know where the bandaids and the water stops are. I'm listening to them. I'm not listening to you because the content of your message has no meaning for me.
Interesting lecture to a bunch of people with far more experience than you and who have lived through this on one side or another. Mel has an agenda and you better bet I do as well as everyone that is posting to you, but you don�t seem to realize what it is. OUR agenda is to help you save your marriage, pure and simple.

It's telling that you STILL can't explain to me why you characterize my concern as a pity party/bid for sympathy or how that could possibly be relevant to what I am trying to accomplish. I can only conclude you are trying to make me feel bad for the sake of making me feel bad which isn't remotely helpful.
Ok, I said it in an earlier post, I will say it again, we are on you and Mel particularly is on you because your posts make it sound like a pity party. Wake up if strangers are picking that up how do you think your H is going to respond????? Our goal is to get you to quit the self-defense, quit the justications, quit sounding pitiful, and start to actually interact with people in a positive way so that you can be helped. Your conclusions about Mel are based on an erroneous assumption. She is pointing as I am and others that you sound just like many WS� that come here initially. Quit arguing with her and listen, she is trying to help and whether you like her style or not, that is the goal. You might not like my style either but the purpose here is to get you to start realize that there are things YOU must do or you will cripple your chances of true recovery of your marriage. You clearly haven�t pickup that the goal here isn�t just to save your marriage, it is to help you and your H build it into something better and that takes more plasticity of mind than you have demonstrated so far.

That said, I don't think you are an evil person. I don't think you want to be even tangentially involved in someone's decision to commit suicide. I believe that if you were to find that your conduct factored into such a decision you would be devastated. I don't think you have the faintest idea how risky your behavior on this point is. You are speaking anonymously in an emotionally charged forum to people you don't know. Your style is aggressive/abrasive. You may be an expert on MB, but you aren't an expert on suicide. Neither am I, but I know enough to know it is not a subject to be trifled with or taken lightly
. Saddest you have mentioned suicide several times in this thread and each and every time people have told you the same thing. Call 911 if you are seriously thinking about this, seek counseling if you are serious about these thoughts and quit posting here until you have addressed these thoughts. You come back that you are not but it is possible. Now tell me how are we to interpret your statements with suicide? Mel calls that a pity party since you won�t seek help for it. I call it trying to defend yourself in a losing argument �I�ll take my ball and go home and kill myself.�

Saddest, we all know suicide is very serious. If you really have these thoughts seek professional help NOW! Am I clear? It should be clear to the meagerest of minds that people posting here are not suicide prevention folks. But it also seems that you use it as a threat whenever people start to really talk to you. Mel isn�t trying to make you feel guilty, she is trying to get you from guilt to remorse, true remorse where you take full responsibility for your actions by learning how to address your marriage issues.

You want guidance you have it, and the articles will provide even more. You want clarification on things, then ask for it, but quit wasting time playing pity/pat with Mel and the rest. The plans and information here works, but only when you become �radically honest� with yourself.

I really hate posting like this, because I doubt its affectiveness, but it needs to be said and I sure will say it if I feel it needs to be said. Been here a long time and frankly you are not unique and I hate to see you waste valuable time and opportunities sparing with those that are trying to help you.

Please think about this.

God Bless,

JL

Last edited by Just Learning; 07/10/10 07:16 PM.
M
M
I may have missed something, but is your husband here, yet? I believe that was the first piece of advice we gave you.

You asked for help ... are you going to accept the help that is offered, or keep saying mean things to the people who are trying to help you?

Talk is cheap, you know.

If you are serious about saving your marriage, you can't get it all on this forum. You've got to listen to the Marriage Builders Radio show, every day. Install the app!

Married to my radiant trophy wife, Prisca, 19 years. Father of 8.
Attended Marriage Builders weekend in May 2010

If your wife is not on board with MB, some of my posts to other men might help you.
M
M
Saddest, are you ready to do something to help yourself and your marriage, or are you just here to talk at this point?

Let me know when you're ready to do something; I'll be back at that point.

If you are serious about saving your marriage, you can't get it all on this forum. You've got to listen to the Marriage Builders Radio show, every day. Install the app!

Married to my radiant trophy wife, Prisca, 19 years. Father of 8.
Attended Marriage Builders weekend in May 2010

If your wife is not on board with MB, some of my posts to other men might help you.
S
S
Originally Posted by shaken
Wow somebody ressurrect Johnny Cochran..MelodyLane is on trial...whoa. You may not like her approach,but MelodyLane has helped many many people. Maybe you don't like her approach because I see the same abrasive/aggressiveness in you. Please..humble yourself and listen. You won't regret it.

SW, you have been told several times to humble yourself and listen. Most of your replies have been defensive and seriously lacking in humility.

G
G
Originally Posted by saddestwife
I have three books on the topic, Surviving the Affair and two others. I don't want to read them in front of my H which is problematic as he is signaling strongly right now that he doesn't want to talk about it. Since my number one goal is to not inflict any more pain, I am respecting that. If someone has another view, please tell me.

My H needs to feel safe, he needs to know that nothing he can do or say is going to run me off, and he needs me to be emotionally present and available. I'm doing well on two out of three -- the second one being the issue as I historically avoid conflict (strange for a trial lawyer). I'm not saying that he can run me off -- I'm saying that he doesn't know he can't so expressing his feelings (except when he erupts or makes a cutting comment) doesn't feel safe to him. Today we are in the avoid the whole subject and have lots of sex stage.

My strategy today is simply to express to him how incredibly grateful I am to him for being willing to try to save the marriage. And I am.

What else should I be doing?

Saddest, who knows of the affair? (Besides you & H & OM?)

Are you & your H seeking out marriage counseling? (I ask this with some hesitation, because from what I've read, many if not most marriage counselors aren't worth the paper their diplomas are printed on.) My wife & I simply lucked into a good one.

It seems to me that you & your H could use someone to help moderate your convesations about the affair & your marriage & needs & feelings toward one another. Have you considered contacting the Harleys? (My wife & I did not use them, but everyone here says they're good.)

Also, do you have a couple (in which both of you trust both of the other people to have your interests & the interests of your marriage at heart) whom the two of you could confide in together? Folks like those are hard to find -- chances are, you eaither have friends like this or you don't -- but if you do, lean on them. Your husband needs empathy from a good man, and you need someone (female!) whom you can confide in but who'll help hold you accountable. This marital recovery business seems like it would be much, much harder to pull off when one has no real-life support network. How do things look for you in this area?

Last edited by GloveOil; 07/10/10 10:36 PM. Reason: typos...

Me: FWH, 50
My BW: Trust_Will_Come, 52, tall, beautiful & heart of gold
DD23, DS19
EA-then-PA Oct'08-Jan'09
Broke it off & confessed to BW (after OW's H found out) Jan.7 2009
Married 25 years & counting.
Grateful for forgiveness. Working to be a better husband.
"I wear the chain I forged in life... I made it link by link, and yard by yard" ~Jacob Marley's ghost, A Christmas Carol
"Do it again & you're out on your [bum]." ~My BW, Jan.7 2009
S
OP Offline
S
I am going to be as clear as I know how to be on the suicide point, and then I hope the issue can be dropped.

I am not suicidal.

I have been suicidal.

The collective group knows way more about how to fix my marriage than I do.

I know way more about being suicidal than you do.

I am not asking for advice on this point. I am giving it.

And here is my advice: it is a delicate situation, you have no way of knowing what impact your words, however right or well intentioned you might be, might have on the person. Don't take it lightly, consider the worst case scenario when addressing this person and be extremely careful and moderate in how you address them.

Because YOU DON'T KNOW HOW THEY ARE GOING TO REACT. There is a tipping point. In my case, it was something relatively innocuous relative to everything else that was going on, but when I tipped, it was done. You can't know the tipping point. But have the humility to know that you can't know.

That's it.

I'm unclear on why my discussion of my fear that I would return to that place triggered such a reaction, but it did. Just please, please, be careful.

WS
M: 25 years
D21, S19, S15

Rome wasn't built in a day -- but it was built.
K
K
So we need to tiptoe around you and not stress your wayward mind, or else you might get suicidal?

That is the undertone I am seeing.

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
S
S
Because YOU DON'T KNOW HOW THEY ARE GOING TO REACT. There is a tipping point. In my case, it was something relatively innocuous relative to everything else that was going on, but when I tipped, it was done. You can't know the tipping point. But have the humility to know that you can't know

Interesting that you are telling people here to be humble. It is what we keep suggesting to you.

No one here wants to 'tip' anyone toward suicide. As was mentioned earlier this is not a suicide hot line. Since you aren't suicidal I don't really see what the problem is.

Maybe more distraction to keep yourself from listening to the suggestions and ACTING on them.

S
OP Offline
S
We do have a MC that we both very much like. He is NOT in favor of telling all the gory details, but he is a very quick study. The problem is that travel schedules have made it impossible to gain any traction. A session every so often isn't going to do it.

I like the idea of a couple we could at least go out with. I'll think on it.

He will not come to this site. He is humiliated by the whole thing and there is no way he will talk about it privately, much less publicly.

He has been reconnecting with friends he hasn't seen in years which I am delighted about.

Sometime in the next couple of days I am going to post my strategy. I want your input.

You guys might want to think about cutting me the tiniest little bit of slack. I went to bed Thursday night white knuckling it on the no contact thing and woke up Friday morning at 3:30 thinking "oh dear God, what I have I done." I'm a quick learner, but....

WS
D21, S19, S15

S
S
You guys might want to think about cutting me the tiniest little bit of slack. I went to bed Thursday night white knuckling it on the no contact thing and woke up Friday morning at 3:30 thinking "oh dear God, what I have I done." I'm a quick learner, but....

We all know it is hard to get through the first few weeks of no contact. Everyone here truly does want you to succeed.

M
M
The gratuitous cruelty on this website is indefensible - sorry smiling woman - I'm not sticking around to be "broken" for your and your buddies entertainment.

Some of you had great thinfs to say that helped me clarify and I thank you. It is quite clear who wanted to sincerely help no matter how hard their worda are to read. It is also easy to identify the sick souls who get off on other peoples pain.

I am so out of here

Darn - golf UA time with H today and I missed all of this. SW, the poorest decision you made in your adult life was to have your A. Don't compound that by leaving here, a place that can help you change your M. Stay.

I'll keep reading. I hope you stayed! (Or come back.)

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

S
S
I am going to be as clear as I know how to be on the suicide point, and then I hope the issue can be dropped.

I am not suicidal.

I have been suicidal.

Then you might want to stop redirecting the conversation to this topic and start answering the questions asked of you.

Yes, they do.

I know way more about being suicidal than you do.

You have NO FREAKIN' IDEA how much we here know about suicide.

You have no idea how many of us have been on the brink in our darks days after finding out about our spouse's affair.

You have no idea how many of us have buried friends who have committed suicide....some because of the adultery committed against them.

I am not asking for advice on this point. I am giving it.

And here is my advice: it is a delicate situation, you have no way of knowing what impact your words, however right or well intentioned you might be, might have on the person. Don't take it lightly, consider the worst case scenario when addressing this person and be extremely careful and moderate in how you address them.

Please stop talking down to us as if we are clueless to suicide and you are "the expert".

I've stood at the edge in my dark days.

And I buried a friend just months ago who couldn't face her dark days after her D-Day.

Because YOU DON'T KNOW HOW THEY ARE GOING TO REACT. There is a tipping point. In my case, it was something relatively innocuous relative to everything else that was going on, but when I tipped, it was done. You can't know the tipping point. But have the humility to know that you can't know.

You are brand new here, know nothing about the people and the knowledge and experience they have to share, and YOU preach humility????

There is much help here for you when you are ready to stop this drama and start doing the work that will help both your husband and you.

My suggestion to you is to apologize for being so condescending toward us about this topic as if you are the only person here who has faced this. EVERY FREAKIN' betrayed spouse has faced the "can I make it through this next minute"?

Then I would start reading what has been suggested to you and start answering questions.

Listening with a humble, teachable heart is how you learn to come through this. The people here can lead you out of your fog...when you want to come out of it.

Happily married to HerPapaBear

M
M
The gratuitous cruelty on this website is indefensible - sorry smiling woman - I'm not sticking around to be "broken" for your and your buddies entertainment.

Some of you had great thinfs to say that helped me clarify and I thank you. It is quite clear who wanted to sincerely help no matter how hard their worda are to read. It is also easy to identify the sick souls who get off on other peoples pain.

I am so out of here

Do you really think you've got enough info about us to make that decision? Really?

Don't throw away this lifeline, SW. Okay, I'll tell you right now - you sound hurt. As well you should - you've really damaged yourself by having an A. You also sound foggy - I'm hearing justification for an A all over your post. And there IS no reason to have an A.

You're going to get some 2X4s that are NOT intended to beat you up - they're intended to HELP you. Read what we say, follow what we say and heal your M.

BTW - welcome. I am impressed that you came here. Please, stay and learn.

D-Day 2-10-2009

M
M
My first priority is my children. My H comes second. He knows it because I have told him unequivocally. I have no doubt that many members of this forum will be outraged at that. It isn�t going to change. I betrayed my children as well, and I haven't the first idea how to deal with that.

Your first priority should NEVER be your children. I am appalled that your H would have to hear this denigration of him. And I am doubly appalled to hear that your children understand that they are your No. 1 Priority. This is NOT GOOD for them! They have to know that their parents have a solid No. 1 spot in the family. You relegated their father to a lower spot than them in your family, do you not see this? This cannot continue. Without their father, this family cannot survive intact. And yet you have chosen to bump him - the father of your children - down to a place UNDER THESE LITTLE KIDS. That doesn't seem wrong to you? Have you heard of child-centered families? These families are usually begun by mothers who lose sight of their children's and husbands places in the family.

This skewing of your children's place in your family is very likely something that played into your affair. I am STUNNED that you would tell your H that he is in second place to his children. That is awful. What a horrible thing to say. Why didn't you just get a sperm donor and save him all the effort? Or are you using him for his income? doh2

D-Day 2-10-2009

M
M

I am not suicidal.

I have been suicidal.

SW, and let me be perfectly clear. This collective group also knows how to spot someone who is playing the suicide card when they are losing the debate. We see right through that becuase it is a classic tactic of melodramatic wayward women.

And you only confirm those suspicions when you admit you ARE NOT suicidal. Otherwise, there would be no reason to bring it up.

However, if you are suicidal, the solution is to call 911 or your local suicide hotline rather than bandying it around on an internet forum when you are losing the debate. Good grief.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
Wow, Melodylane, really? Being mindful of safeguarding my mental health in light of my history is a "pity party"? Articulating that concern and asking for help in how to set some boundaries so I don't actually end up in the hospital is a "stunt"? Your answer is -- well, now that I look back on your post, you suggest nothing.

I wasn't asking for nor do I want your pity or sympathy, nor do I pity myself. I put myself in this situation and I am prepared to take the consequences up to, but not including, returning to the suicidal level of 2007. I may be the "perp" but I'm still a human being. What do you want? A public flogging?

I can't stop you from posting here, but I am going to respectfully ask that you not. In fact, I don't think you should post anywhere -- anyone who is as flippant and dismissive of talk of suicide is flat dangerous. You won't send me over the edge -- but you might send someone else over.

SW, this is probably the worst request you could make here. MelodyLane is about the best vet you're going to get. Ignore her posts at your risk.

I can tell you that I see your posts the same way: lots of Memememememe. Stop it. You have a husband, you have children. You have a husband who gave you his sperm for children you orbit around. He now appears to act as the sperm donor/bill payer. No wonder you don't respect him! But remember - you put him there.

Get over yourself. Get over your drama. No one here is going to approach you any differently than any other wayward because you throw out the 'suicide' angle from 3 years ago.

If you feel suicidal, this is not the place for you. If you need a crisis prevention site, please let the mods here know, and they can give you direction. This is a place to help you - a typical wayward - save your M.

IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT, OR NOT?

D-Day 2-10-2009

M
M
Do what you like. I haven't threatened suicide nor am I feeling suicidal. I see a psychiatrist regularly and I am not depressed. I'm not looking for sympathy. Telling me I'm having a pity party or whatever, even if its true, doesn't tell me anything useful. Being willing to listen to melodylane or whoever doesn't make any difference if they aren't saying anything concrete. I'm not mad at melodylane -- I sincerely believe she is dangerous.

I get it -- I'm the "perp" and my concern about my mental health is by definition invalid, a play for sympathy, whatever.

Probably I should just leave the forum, but I do find some people have very helpful things to say.

Can I ask why you see a psychiatrist regularly if you're not suicidal and aren't depressed?

I've got to ask: Why are you here? You obviously want no help, you're paying big bucks to a psych for no apparent reason, you had an A on your husband sperm donor and don't seem to want more than support for having it. You won't get that here.

So what is your goal in being here?

D-Day 2-10-2009

G
G
We do have a MC that we both very much like. He is NOT in favor of telling all the gory details, but he is a very quick study. The problem is that travel schedules have made it impossible to gain any traction. A session every so often isn't going to do it.
-Who's got the travel issues? Your husband; or the MC?
-What things is your MC suggesting?

He will not come to this site. He is humiliated by the whole thing and there is no way he will talk about it privately, much less publicly.

-You & he are both as anonymous as you want to be on here. Just sayin.'

Sometime in the next couple of days I am going to post my strategy. I want your input.

-You shall have the input, I promise. Just keep in mind that the strategy is things you do for your husband. Read about the Harley "Four rules" (Time, Protection, Care, Honesty) -- they should be a big part of that strategy.

Me: FWH, 50
My BW: Trust_Will_Come, 52, tall, beautiful & heart of gold
DD23, DS19
EA-then-PA Oct'08-Jan'09
Broke it off & confessed to BW (after OW's H found out) Jan.7 2009
Married 25 years & counting.
Grateful for forgiveness. Working to be a better husband.
"I wear the chain I forged in life... I made it link by link, and yard by yard" ~Jacob Marley's ghost, A Christmas Carol
"Do it again & you're out on your [bum]." ~My BW, Jan.7 2009
S
OP Offline
S
I'm officially disengaging on the whole suicide thing. It is taking away valuable emotional resources much better spent elsewhere and is a clearly a huge hot button on this site.

The post about the child centered marriage really hit me. I believed his priority was the same, and I know for a time it was because almost lost our daughter to a serious illness and I know through those years we were on the same page. I never got off of it though.

I'm not sure what the morally correct position is here. As a mother, my instincts scream my children come first, all the more because we almost lost one. Is that morally wrong?

My daughter, who we almost lost, is infuriated by the attention I am giving my marriage at what she views as her expense. How do I deal with that?

I continue to read and post here because it has been very instructive to me -- I am a person for whom precision in language is absolutely critical and I have never felt this level of frustration on communicating what I am trying to say. Better to have the lot of you vet it than my H.

WS
D21, S19, S15

Page 5 of 37 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 36 37

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 822 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation