Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2410521 07/27/10 09:13 AM
S
suamico Offline OP
OP Offline
S
I watched Bonnie Hunt today. She and a member of her staff were blasting John Edwards HO. They spent over 15 talking about it. They were very upset with the HO. It was great!

W (me) 44
H 43
Married 19 years
DS 17
DS 15
DD 13
DD 8
M
M
I just watched the segment on the show's website...

It reminded me a bit of conversations held around here at times.

Bonnie was on target, but Ellie was ruthless! I kept seeing Mel instead of Ellie but the drawl wasn't quite right and her hair wasn't nearly big enough... grin

I loved every second of it!

Mark

S
suamico Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted by Mark1952
I just watched the segment on the show's website...
I didn't realize I could watch it on line. I will have to check it out. It did sound like a discussion on this board. If I remember correctly her husband had an affair and that is what broke up their marriage.

W (me) 44
H 43
Married 19 years
DS 17
DS 15
DD 13
DD 8
S
suamico Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Here is a comment someone posted about the show. This person just doesn't get it.....

Bonnie, Bonnie, Bonnie: Today was the first day I have ever changed the channel from your show. I realize you have your personal opinion as do I, so it's okay to change the channel. Is what made me change the channel is the fact that you were bashing Jon Edwards' mistress. I am not saying that cheating on your wife is good under any circumstances, but it's not all her fault, it takes two to tango (my mom always says that). I thought it was good of her to come out in the open and tell her side of the story, and she shouldn't have to apologize for anything other then having an affair with a married man. I read her interview on line and I like it, she is to the point about quite a few facts that have not been true about her. I will watch you again, but I just couldn't continue today even though I wanted to see the other segments, that just ruined it for me.

W (me) 44
H 43
Married 19 years
DS 17
DS 15
DD 13
DD 8
M
M
The fog is strong in this one...

S
S
Originally Posted by Mark1952
The fog is strong in this one...

LoL that made me laugh.

Ok I gotta find this clip now.

M
M
Smiley,

I was referring to the comments by the person the Suamico quoted above. That is who the fog is strong in...

The clip with Bonnie and Ellie was right on target.

Mark

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation