Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 124 of 199 1 2 122 123 124 125 126 198 199
S
OP Offline
S
Well, just realized that today is AUGUST 6th. WF's 33rd Birthday. ARGH. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh. Gonna have to work out HARD and hit that bag harder than I ever have. Think I will do something super special for dinner tonight with the boys. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
N
N
Younger, stupider, and ugly on the inside (if not the outside as well).

She doesn't hold even a birthday candle to you.

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
~ English proverb

Neak's Story
F
F
(((Scotty)))

Faith

me: FWW/BS 52 H: FWH/BS 49
DS 30
DD 21
DS 15
OCDS 8
S
OP Offline
S
Thanx guys. actually, not too bad today. I woke up with a response from IMs from Bampot that says he is willing to buy some things for the boys for school. I really thought he would tell them to tell me that he already pays child support. It was such an unexpected response that I actually cried. I was so relieved that some of the man I used to know remained, at least for his children.

I then found out that my training class was an hour later so I had extra time to get ready. Had a GREAT workout. Threw 750 punches at the bag today. My arms are killing me but I left there smiling. I actually feel GOOD today, scares me a little. I know how whenever I feel good, it doesn't last.

Ordering pizza for dinner. Can you believe that we have NEVER had it delivered? The kids are stoked.

Here's to hoping that this good feeling can last until tomorrow at the earliest. laugh

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
K
K
Did you order the pizza online? (I was ecstatic when I found I could do this)

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
S
OP Offline
S
We sure did KR. Waiting for it to come. The kiddos are getting excited about it. laugh

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
S
OP Offline
S
Pizza was good. DS10 saw it and said, "That's not what it looked like on the commercial." I said, "It usually doesn't." Then, when Bampot called DS10 on Friday night, he told them that he was taking them to see dirt bikes and ATVs race on Saturday. They were really excited. Bampot came, I went to work. When they came home, I asked them if they had fun. They said that Daddy didn't take them to the races and he didn't even tell them until they were at Costco shopping. They got to see the new Cats and Dogs movie though. Yesterday, they came home and DS10 said, "I never want to go there again. Mommy, can't someone else watch me?" I said, "What happened Buddy?" He told me that he accidentally hit DS7 and Bampot got angry with him and he raised his fist in the air. DS10 was crying. I was upset but without having all of the info, I couldn't react to it. I told DS10 that he needs to see his father, and I asked him if he wanted to call him to talk about it. He said no. Then I asked him if he wanted to email him. He said that he would but asked if I could type it since he is slower. I said that was fine.

This is what he said last night, I typed it.
Originally Posted by DS10
Daddy I am sad about what happened today. I hit DS7 on accident then you scared me when I thought you were going to punch me. I don't want to feel like that again. I was crying to mommy that I don't want to come to there anymore because of it. I like to see you but I don't like how you treat me when we are there. I am not happy daddy. I am sad daddy. Mommy told me I need to tell you my feelings and that I need to go see you. I love you daddy. love DS10 good night

This is the response from Bampot at 545am this morning
Originally Posted by Bampot
I understand how you feel DS10. I would never punch you.
I was waving my arms in frustration. Sometime people do that.

I realized you hit DS7 by accident. I understood that. I was trying to figure out why you were crying. Every time I try to talk to you, you start crying.
All day I was asking you two to be quieter. Right after I say, "Can you guys keep it down?", you start screaming again.

Yesterday when we were at Costco I asked you and DS7 not to run around. At first you guys were really good. You were walking around. Looking at things. Being good.

Then you started running around. I had to go looking for you alot. It really scares me when I cant find you.

All I ask DS10 and DS7 is you guys listen to me when I ask you to be quiet or not run around.

And DS10 please talk to me....you dont have to start crying. I dont understand anything you are saying when you are crying or whining. Im willing to listen but I have to understand you.

LOVE YOU DS10,

LOVE YOU DS7

It makes me laugh even more because he brings up when they went to Costco the day before because this is the email he sent them the day before,
Thank You so much Boys for the great, fantastcc day.

I loved hearing your little laughs at the movie theater. Seeing you guys play together.

Love you DS10

Love you DS7

Just some more Wayward craziness. Well, just wanted to add something that I thought was interesting. I am sure that Bampot knew that I typed it. I used proper grammar and punctuation. That's probably why he wrote the stuff about the day before, so he could tell ME about his frustrations with the kids. Gotta make sure I stay dark. I really wanted to send a message through the IMs at first when DS10 was crying. He was so upset when he got home. I am glad I took this route instead. DS10 was smiling when he read the response from Bampot. I think he was just glad that Bampot answered him this time. Anytime he has sent a message about feelings before, he got no response. Even when he would bring up the email, Bampot would just ignore it.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
J
J
Hi Scotty-

It seems that in his fogginess, Bampot has forgotten that boys are LOUD and boys who are 10 and 7 are also active. They don't like to stroll through Costco or sit around being "quiet". If my boys were like that at 10 and 7, I'd wonder if they weren't feeling well.

Waynerds are idiots.

johnstwin-

"I may not know what the future holds, but I know who holds my future." -Martin Luther

Remarried my FXH 25 years to the day of our first M. God is so good-and sometimes so unexpected!

S
OP Offline
S
I know. It's also because OW doesn't realize what 2 boys are like either. She has an 11 year old daughter. Boys are a whole different animal. I laughed when I read his response because I KNOW that they are ACTIVE and that is what I am CONSTANTLY saying to them too.

On another funny note, Bampot bought the boys some shirts for school too. One he bought for DS10 said, "My parents think I need to be more serious." It had a picture of video games and a kid playing.

My kids are good kids, just really active since they are boys. They can get into trouble of course, and they can give attitude with the best of them. I was actually concerned that they were behaving too WELL when they were with Bampot since he would always write them an email telling them thank you for behaving so well and being "good." I told them to "be themselves." Think it is because they are getting used to the sitch. It has been almost 8 months. I just thought it was funny. It is like dealing with 2 different people sometimes. Wayturds are WHACKADOODLES. laugh

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
C
C
I am glad that he dealt with your DS emotional issue with some sensitivity. I'm sorry he didn't take them to the races, he should have been prepared for them to be hyper and pumped up, but thats all water under the bridge.

The OW is probably not prepared to even be a part time parent for them anyway and that is no surprise.

I want to speculate on why he is acting like he is, and fortune-tell how eventually his A fantasy will wear thin, but you are aware of the possibilities anyway, so why bring them up?

I just want to encourage you in what seems sometimes this most lonley endevour that you are being the loving adult in all this, and although you don't know me personally, my best wishes for you and the family are with you.

Remember that Gods in the redemtion and recovery business, and he is very good at it. He also doesn't hide the light under a rock, or compromise the truth. You are safe with Him.

S
S
Its funny, I love my DS with all my heart...but he can never sit still...I mean it is of course a good thing that he is so active, but I grew up with just me and my sister..We played Barbies and dollhouse or board games...My DS is 9 and sometimes I am just like "Do you want to sit and play a board game or play with legos."....Well he hates to relax at all, sometimes I need a break from being Robin to his Batman or the bad guy that is being chased....but I wouldnt trade it for the world... smile

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
married 12 Yrs together(?) 18 yrs when A discovered
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

Okay I fixed the ages, it was looking screwy. smile
C
C
Boys? Sitting still? When pigs fly!

I read a lot and did a lot of model building and what -not as a kid, but I was allways getting in trouble for being a boy who couldn't sit still. Allways with the building forts and sports games and playing batman or space ghost or army. Or getting into things that i wasn't supposed to also.

Whats that ryheme? "(somethin) and snails and puppy-dog tails, thats what little boys are made of"

I took it to heart I guess

J
J
I grew up with my twin brother and my aunt's six boys who lived less than a mile away (and was a willing participant in all the fun) so I was ready for the whole tree climbing-grass stained-jump off the roof- band-aids and stitches-life of a mother of boys.

As a matter-of-fact, I was the coolest mom in my OS's 2nd grade class because *I* had taught him how to do armpit farts. cool

Oh, the joys of raising boys.

johnstwin-

"I may not know what the future holds, but I know who holds my future." -Martin Luther

Remarried my FXH 25 years to the day of our first M. God is so good-and sometimes so unexpected!

S
OP Offline
S
OH I AM SPLITTING A GUT. ARMPIT FARTS. I don't think they have learned how to do those yet. Maybe I should learn first HEHEHEHEHE.

Boys are really a different kind of animal. How many times have I been sitting quietly watching TV when I hear, SMASH, "OOPS." Then I say, "No throwing balls in the house, that rule has not expired and has been the same since before you were born."

every day I say to myself, "I'm raising men, I'm raising men." It keeps me sane knowing that I just don't understand some of what they do since they ARE different because they are boys. I don't understand how they can spend ALL DAY playing video games. Why they feel the need to make everything a gun and why they always have to chase bad guys. It's really fun to watch when they are playing. When they are fighting, they are MEAN. Girls use words and hurt feelings. Boys want BLOOD.

They are currently in their room building lego ships have a GIANT WAR before bed. Yea, lego all over the floor. HAHAHAHAHA

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
F
F
every day I say to myself, "I'm raising men, I'm raising men." It keeps me sane knowing that I just don't understand some of what they do since they ARE different because they are boys. I don't understand how they can spend ALL DAY playing video games. Why they feel the need to make everything a gun and why they always have to chase bad guys. It's really fun to watch when they are playing. When they are fighting, they are MEAN. Girls use words and hurt feelings. Boys want BLOOD
Since my youngest DS is special needs and in a wheelchair and my oldest is 9 years older, my DD is absolutely puzzled by OC when he visits. OC is 5 and a boy. I keep telling her boys are just "weird" to girls. They are different. I so treasure my memories of my oldest making guns out of legos or whatever else he could get his hands on.

Yesterday, OC used the handrail at church (no it doesn't move) as a weapon! No kidding they are different! I EMBRACE the difference because they will one day be men. My oldest is nearly 27. He is such a lovely young man now. smile

Faith

me: FWW/BS 52 H: FWH/BS 49
DS 30
DD 21
DS 15
OCDS 8
C
C
When I was around 10, I convinced the neibors kid to go on an adventure climbing thru a culvert in front of his house. We put on a rope so we could be like cave climbers and spent six hours going around 30 ft in the tightest old stonewall culvert ever made, untill we came to a section that was regular round drainage pipe.

It was like we discovered the bat-cave.

We got in big trouble when we heard them calling us and we had to answer them. They allmost called the fire dept. Lol.

Then there was hanging upside down under the railroad bridge over the top of the diesels. I was the only idiot to do that, along with walk on top of the waterfalls with my boots just barely getting traction.

My poor Mom

S
OP Offline
S
Oh CP, you are starting to scare me now. I don't think I am going to want to know all of the stupid chit my boys are gonna do.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
C
C
By the time i was 17 I counted 165 stiches I had recieved in varuous acts of stupidity. The largest group was from the corrective surgery on my right leg after almost getting it chopped off by a racing snowmobile bogey wheels.(35 stitches) The rest were from 5-10 stitch deals. lol

I used to get a nail in my foot weekly in my "CP, Go clean that lumber" ritual practiced by me and my Dad. Soaking my feet in salt hot water was ussually the cure for that.

I was the neighborhood Go-cart builder and the other mothers would hate me. We were the only family rich enough to have spare lumber,(thanks Dad),and axle material so when the lawnmower wheels would go missing, you know where they went.

The hill we rode them down was awesome. All the other kids in school thought I was nuts. I guess I was just a boy with something to prove. Fearless or brainless, I guess it was a combo.

Last edited by ConstantProcess; 08/09/10 07:25 PM.
C
C
Nah, I don't think you would let them be that stupid, I was poorly supervised and pushed ridiculessly by inner security issues. Funny though I was mostly inspired by books and wanted to be a hero when I grew up. Comic books yeah, but good novels also. I considered myself a bookworm and would escape there most of the time.

My aunt told me that I needed to read to be intellegent, that is probably what both saved me and tested my bravery at the same time. I loved and continue to love Mark twain, but it probably wasn't wise for me to read it. lol

It was fun to reminice <sp> Lucky I made it through, teen years got even more scary until I got married at 18. But I learned what it took to be a man when I had a son. It wasn't dare-devil stunts and I thank God for that experience. You KWIM

H
H
Just to add to the "boys" conversation. My three sons are a definite mess....and I forgot to add Scotty that the reason my A/C broke was because earlier today I had to wash one of my cushions off my couch. I told my DS10, "Here, take this cushion out in the sunshine to dry, but make sure it's off the ground so it won't get dirty." Well, I think you know the rest....yes, he put it on top of the A/C unit...LOL

It burned up some little part in there that works the compressor. That was $126 and then the same DS was packed with 20 outfits for camp and guess how much he came back with? Zero. Yes, my son left all his clothes at camp. He came back with a swim suit, a pair of dr. pepper pj bottoms, and his toiletries. I told him that he has cost me over $200 in just a few days. After getting steaming mad....I had to laugh.

BS: 41
WS: 52
Marriage 20 years on 6/9/10
Dday on 4/27/10
Husband moved out 5/12/10
Plan B....5/21/10
DD 15
DS 11
DS 10
DS 7
Page 124 of 199 1 2 122 123 124 125 126 198 199

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 507 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation