Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 127 of 199 1 2 125 126 127 128 129 198 199
S
S
To me I try to think of Plan B as...What other choices are there...Living with a wayward spouse who wont stop and affair..or protecting myself from the pain of WS selfishness...

Lets face it our WH are having an A...Plan B is not what is going to damage our chances at a marriage recovery, the A is...

The M has already been broken....Plan B is our best chance now.

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
married 12 Yrs together(?) 18 yrs when A discovered
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

Okay I fixed the ages, it was looking screwy. smile
S
OP Offline
S
Oh Lil, I KNOW that MB does not control WS at ALL. I get this. I was just really upset when I read that comment and I was like, "WHAT? So, now BWs go into Plan B after a few weeks(this is a newer version of DrHs advice apparently, he used to recommend 6 months for everyone) and that is the END of their marriage?" I know that there are risks in entering into Plan B. Risks that the WS will NEVER come back. I get that. I didn't enter into Plan B lightly. I followed the plans. Not just for marital recovery but for all of the benefits of Plan B. I don't want posters to get stuck in Plan A because they don't want to give up on their marriage. There is already a HUGE reluctance to going into Plan B. I just wanted a good discussion on what is really going on for Plan B.

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
M
M
Originally Posted by Scotland
Second, I read a couple of days ago, a post by MrW(I think) about how Plan B isn't really about saving one's marriage. As a BW, who has been in Plan B for almost 8 months, I was UPSET. DrH suggests that BWs only Plan A for 3-4 weeks and then go into Plan B. He also suggests that BHs Plan A for about 6 months and then go to Plan B. Now, if that means that Plan B is REALLY about PERSONAL recovery than wouldn't that mean that DrH is telling BWs that there is NO CHANCE? I don't remember reading anywhere that DrH believes this to be true.

Scotland, he is not telling BS' there is no chance. He is saying there is LESS CHANCE if you don't. Plan B is about removing yourself from the circle of abuse from the affair. Staying in contact with an active wayward is dangerous because it depletes the lovebank so badly that feelings can turn to hate.

Originally Posted by Dr Harley
Plan B is not designed to send a message to your husband, or to let him think about how much he'll miss you after a divorce. It is designed to protect you from the emotional fallout of your husband's affair. It's a risky move, because it often leads to divorce. But the alternatives are even worse. If you don't go to plan B, when it's all over, you'd be an emotional basketcase.

When a WS refuses to leave the lover, there are no good options for the BS. At first, plan A is recommended because there is a slim hope (15%) that, with encouragement, a WS will make the decision to leave the lover. But 85% don't do that, even when plan A is implemented perfectly.

That leaves two other choices which are both bad. The first is to continue plan A indefinitely, trying to encourage the WS to leave the lover, and the second is to initiate plan B, which is to completely separate from the WS.

The problem with a coninuation of plan A is that it usually leads to severe emotional symptoms, including years of post-traumatic stress disorder, even when the WS eventually returns. Many women that I've counseled actually have nervous breakdowns in their effort to draw their WS back to them. Instead of making the BS attractive to the WS, plan A actually makes these poor women so unattractive that it completely eliminates all hope of reconciliation. And 95% of all affairs eventually "die a natural death." If you do absolutely nothing, they usually end.

So I've recommended plan B rather early in the effort to separate the WS from his lover. In your case, you've noticed that you have experienced a detached feeling about it all, even your husband's filing for divorce. That's the way it's supposed to turn out. You are far more attractive while in emotional control of yourself than you would ever be begging and pleading for his return. You tried that tactic already, and it hasn't worked.

Plan B doesn't always work, but it does protect you from the intense emotional pain that you could be experiencing day in and day out. Your husband may divorce you, but it won't be because you have implemented plan B. And if he returns to you, it won't be because you have implemented plan B. But if he does return, with a sincere willingness to completely leave his lover and follow our plan for recovery, he'll find a wife who is still sane if you follow plan B.

from His Needs, Her Needs, pg 168

"A separation is helpful in protecting the emotions of the betrayed spouse. But another reason a separation is helpful is that the betrayed spouse withholds the fulfillment of needs he/she performed prior to the affair. In most cases, a lover meets one to two important emotional needs, and a spouse meets two or three. The wayward spouse comes to realize that the lover cannot meet needs his/her spouse had met and it sometimes leads to the realization that "you can't have your cake and eat it too." A separation may also result in the opportunity for unpleasant experiences between a spouse and a lover, driving down the Love Bank account, but don't count on it."

In summation, Scotland, Plan B gives your marriage the best chance possible even though the odds are bad when a spouse will not end his affair. And if your WS does not wake up and come back you are better prepared for divorce because you will be emotionally detached at that point.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

S
OP Offline
S
Thank You Mel, as always you pull out what I needed and couldn't find. I KNOW Plan B is the best thing for ME. I KNOW it was the only chance that I had left. I believe in the MB principles. I follow the concepts. I am NOT questioning whether or not I should have done Plan B, I DID IT. I am just throwing it out there so there will be BOTH sides and more importantly, DrH's side.

Thank you to all who are posting on the topic. You are helping me learn more about MB. For that, I can never repay you enough.

There were MANY things that went on before I came to MB. I am so appreciative for what has happened since I have come here. My WH was already having an affair for who knows how long. Our marriage was already in a tailspin. I didn't know what to do. I think of MB like an emergency manual that you find just before you hit the ground. I was a quick study and I got on board FAST. How could I not? I was about to CRASH. Now, I don't even recognize that person anymore. I am HAPPIER than I have been in YEARS. I miss my dear husband terribly, BUT he has been gone for a long time already. I am definitely better off now than I was before. there are DEFINITE benefits for personal recovery in Plan B.

Thank you ALL.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
S
OP Offline
S
Thanx for the bump Pep. http://forum.marriagebuilders.com/u...&Number=1846639&nt=46&page=1 As ALWAYS, I wanna put whatever quotes on here that I find on there. Here is one I found from Silentlucidity to Stilhurting1

With every day comes new insight into YOU, and you WILL feel better. It's not a lie or some ruse to draw you in. It's a tactical maneuver; the trick is to work hard at doing it WELL. Learn from your mistakes EARLY on, cut the contact. Hold back, don't pick up the phone to tell him one last thing, one last effort, one final crumb. Let this sink in. Nothing can SINK in if you keep moving it around. Let it be.

You will feel better; read up on everyone in Plan B. Check Sis, Chrisner, Wildhorses, sdguy, eav, lunamare, gosh, MOI (in my best Miss Piggy voice)

Oh, yeah, and chivers, IHC, reachingout, ken, etc.

You will have so much support. Don't forget to post, when you are feeling weak and KNOW you shouldn't do something, POST FIRST. If you hear yourself justifying contact or making excuses, STOP and POST. Tell us, let us thwack you upside the head, knock the sense back into you. We are a great tool against A's, USE US.

Here, SL is answering a question form a poster named LilSis about grieving your WS while you are in Plan B. Pay special attention to the highlighted part. GOLDEN.
Originally Posted by Silentlucidity
Now, for your current grief process. I noticed that my feelings of grief were more profound after about a month in Plan B. The love you have stored away is revealing itself. You are thinking about what you loved, what you miss. When the WAYWARD is out of sight, they are out of MIND, so you choose to remember your H.

Plan B is like saying goodbye, to the triangle. It's tough, when we SELF extract from that situation. I would not hesitate to say that your WH sounds like SO MANY that have passed through here (by way of the stories of other BS's). My WH is really not different either.

I still want my H to contact me, to tell me that he will do whatever it takes for however long it takes, etc. and so on. He's not there, and the likelihood of MY WH getting there anytime soon is pretty low.

I like to think that somethings gotta give. I have been feeling a bit down this week, as my DS is having his own set of problems. Life ITSELF can be overwhelming.

Without all of the drama, everything is quiet, and the time and energy you spent on your Plan A is now free for you to think and OVERTHINK. We all do it; you are not alone.

Mimi said it best to me a while back, when I initiated Plan B; she said that she pretended that her WH did not exist, and went about her life. From reading her thread during Plan B, she had many thoughts like this, but she somehow always managed to get back on the MIMI track. She didn't dwell on things. It's something I'm trying to do now.

OMG, CHRISNER came up with the idea of having the puke emoticon on here. Every time I use it, I will say a "Thanx" to Chrisner. laugh

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
M
M
Originally Posted by lildoggie
A.Both Plan A and Plan B are a cohesive step of steps that lead down a very narrow path of marital recovery They must work together if Plan A does not work by itself.

I think we (the BS) are so lost and broken when we come here that we often overlook little pieces of information that are so critical.
This being one of them.

I am grateful that I found this site and grateful for all the support I have received; I would not have survived without knowing that there were others who felt the same and could give me perspective from experience.

I have also thought through all the reading I have done here that M's that did not survive seem to prevail. But the BS has come out of the drama a stronger person, with more insight and understanding.

I also see the M's that have survived from MB concepts, they just seem to be in the minority. Unfortunately with the media, cell phones, and social networking; bad behavior and judgment seem to be more common than not.

I am not sure how those of us who have survived with most of our conscious intake start changing the culture? But IMHO we will only see infidelity rise. How very sad....

Me:BW
Dday:12/31/09-Found MB 01/03/10
3DstepChildren24&20
PlanA:01/03/10
PlanB:03/25/10
D final 11/15/10

"I dare you to find some time and some place to be silent for longer than usual; a few moments, a few minutes, a few hours. Listen to your heart, listen to your soul; and most importantly, listen to the silence to see what it sounds like and how it speaks to you."
C
C
Plan B is not designed to send a message to your husband, or to let him think about how much he'll miss you after a divorce. It is designed to protect you from the emotional fallout of your husband's affair. It's a risky move, because it often leads to divorce. But the alternatives are even worse. If you don't go to plan B, when it's all over, you'd be an emotional basketcase.

Have you MET me? I am the poster child, and no I don't get credit for loving her. I lost site how to when I stopped loving myself. For a whole lot of reasons, I compromised what I knew was right and accepted what I never should have for a long time, and I am suffering from it now.

..The problem with a coninuation of plan A is that it usually leads to severe emotional symptoms, including years of post-traumatic stress disorder, even when the WS eventually returns. Many women that I've counseled actually have nervous breakdowns in their effort to draw their WS back to them. Instead of making the BS attractive to the WS, plan A actually makes these poor women so unattractive that it completely eliminates all hope of reconciliation.

..works when men dive into the mess too. Do you really think I didn't "know better" when I chased her and took all the blame? It took years of breaking down good boundaries for me to fall apart, but fall apart I did. Let me tell you, that damage is worse than what my WW dealt out. What I did to myself.

I am currently seeing a therapist and I know I have along journey back.

Plan B, well someone out of the two should have thier feet on planet earth while they refuse to be part of a relationship as abusive as an affiar. Its a priviledge to be real isn't it? What many BSs seem to realize is that they are the priveledged ones, not the foolish and lost waywards. If Plan B is a cancer to the way it "Used to be" then let it kill it. The BSs will benifet from something completly new, not from new wine put back in the old skins.

If the marriage is to be recovered then let the BS put the past problems behind along with the Foggy alien Pod and welcome the new, humble, reformed partner to a completly new relationship. I can't see that happening if they stay in plan A and get abused, as a matter of fact I know from experience it doesn't work, and you both go down the foggy drain.

The marriage is a priveledge, not a right, and like any privelige if it is abused it colapses and becomes a curse, especially when it involves abusing someone selfishly and tearing thier heart out as it is in affairs. Marriage is also a powerful tool if treated with respect, when we weild it right it strengthens each other beyond what we could do alone.

The tool has sharp teeth, when someone abuses it they destroy themselves and the marriage partner. Getting away from an abusive one and protecting yourself is the only wise option. You are worth it.

Me 56 Former BS
Widowed 5-17-09 --married 25 years.
4 children
DS-35 previous marriage--18-22 DGrandSons 6 and 4
Me former BS
DD-29 with DGDs 5 and 1yr
DSs 26 and 23
Teilhard de Chardin..“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.” ...Sounds about right to me.
C
C
Mimi said it best to me a while back, when I initiated Plan B; she said that she pretended that her WH did not exist, and went about her life. From reading her thread during Plan B, she had many thoughts like this, but she somehow always managed to get back on the MIMI track. She didn't dwell on things. It's something I'm trying to do now.

It is said that a betrayal or left lover is dealt with much like a death in our heart and minds. This has allways made sense to me as to how deep it feels.

Plan B keeps us from this pain that will keep hurting us, and allows us to move on. Thank God for the realistic and solid support from grown ups like the Harleys and all these people on this site.

What this site has taught me is that my marriage was floundering a long time ago. The depression and emotional from not doing what I should have then could have been avoided if I had been here and followed this advice. In knowing this there is peace. Forgiveness for myself and her, and understanding. No excuses mind you, I screwed up, and my emotions were my excuse, and what makes me human.

But I can still learn

P
P
I wanted you to see that the B-People before you .... did whatever necessary to save mind, body, and soul.
The Killer Bees were so supportive of each other.
They all shared experiences that I never had.
Their shared wisdom/tears/rage/comfort was a blessing they gave to each other.
I did not post on that thread, but I prayed for every one of them.
And I admire them muchly.
[Linked Image from insecta-inspecta.com]

N
N
Originally Posted by barbiecat
Sometimes when I read about a BS who constantly "keeps checking up" on WS and AP, I think they are masochists!

..ahem!.. I will not name names (on other threads).

It is so very painful to see. I think WHY is this person torturing themselves? Every occurance takes them back to square one.

They swear off, and two days later there is "another stunt".
whoops... this is another one for the "new rant".

blush lol! Doing it MUCH less these days, barely at all.

Me: BW, 27
Him: WH, 29
DD 4
DS 1
Married 07/25/09
A began end of 08/2009 (possibly sooner)
D-Day: 3/31/10
2nd D-Day: 4/9/2010
3rd D-Day: 4/21/10

Plan B (shortlived as it was): 18/05/10
WH decides to work on marriage: 20/05/10
False Recovery, Back to Plan B: 13/08/10

Filed for D Feb 2011, D April 2012

Looking forward to the sunshine and rainbows life should hold for us all!
N
N
Originally Posted by ConstantProcess
What this site has taught me is that my marriage was floundering a long time ago. The depression and emotional from not doing what I should have then could have been avoided if I had been here and followed this advice. In knowing this there is peace. Forgiveness for myself and her, and understanding. No excuses mind you, I screwed up, and my emotions were my excuse, and what makes me human.

But I can still learn

VERY well said, CP. Even if my marriage does not recover from MB, I know that going forward into the future, having these tools WILL allow me to have the marriage I always wanted, and deserved to have! Not that the A was my fault, but I can't pretend we didn't have other problems before. One thing I will always remember from our sessions with Steve is him telling me that it is MY responsibility for my spouse to be in love with me.

Me: BW, 27
Him: WH, 29
DD 4
DS 1
Married 07/25/09
A began end of 08/2009 (possibly sooner)
D-Day: 3/31/10
2nd D-Day: 4/9/2010
3rd D-Day: 4/21/10

Plan B (shortlived as it was): 18/05/10
WH decides to work on marriage: 20/05/10
False Recovery, Back to Plan B: 13/08/10

Filed for D Feb 2011, D April 2012

Looking forward to the sunshine and rainbows life should hold for us all!
S
OP Offline
S
Pep, thank you for the thread bump. It is DEFINITELY a good read. I am having a lot of fun with it. I actually should be going to bed but it is so much FUN to read.

I really was not having a hard time with Plan B. What I was dealing with was that the one comment was made on someone else's thread. I read it and initially wanted to say something there, but didn't know how to do it without getting the wrath of MB posters. I didn't want to cause more damage. Then I read someone else actually talk about the concept on their own thread. I am NOT saying that the original poster meant any disrespect or even any malice. I believe that the original poster was just telling the person on that ONE thread something for THEM and THEIR SITCH. I also know that there is A LOT of other people reading the threads and that they make take it to mean something else. I just wanted something to show that Plan B isn't JUST about personal recovery. I know that there ARE examples of people who have been in Plan B and recovered. I know that there are MANY MORE who didn't. There are also people who didn't do the MB way and still recover. I just think that MB IS for me and Plan B DEFINITELY HELPED ME(and my marriage, which seems funny even as I type because I don't currently HAVE a "marriage")

I am at the part of the thread where the Killer Bees talk about checking people out and being checked out. I think it is HILARIOUS. I also started to notice that. I can actually appreciate the male body in ways I haven't in 18.5 years. I even started noticing men checking me out sometimes. Still feels a little creepy but good at the same time. Good to know that am NORMAL. THAT is the BEST part of MB. KNOWING I AM NOT ALONE. I appreciate you all more than you know, even the ones who just read and never post. laugh

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
P
P
Not to mention, the KILLER BEES had humor rotflmao up the whazoo ... and they put it to good use.

LilSis's ending ... they divorced.
Her WH (a cop) married the OW (a waitress with 'high milage' working at the diner where cops hang out) who also divorced her BH (a lawyer).
LilSis was arrested for beating up OW.
She did community service.
LilSis also had 2 adorable sons.

Later, on a rare update .... LilSis was in a serious dating relationship.
She was happy. I think they married, but I can't quite remember.

LilSis was GREAT, and we miss her.

C
C
Originally Posted by Pepperband
Not to mention, the KILLER BEES had humor rotflmao up the whazoo ... and they put it to good use.

Her WH (a cop) married the OW (a waitress with 'high milage' working at the diner where cops hang out) who also divorced her BH (a lawyer).

I would think beating up the high mileage OW WAS a community service.

Oh, Come-on, you were all thinking it.

S
S
Originally Posted by ConstantProcess
Originally Posted by Pepperband

I would think beating up the high mileage OW WAS a community service.

Oh, Come-on, you were all thinking it.

dance2

Truth can stand on it's own two feet....A lie needs support....FRM
C
C
Originally Posted by NewPetals
Originally Posted by barbiecat
Sometimes when I read about a BS who constantly "keeps checking up" on WS and AP, I think they are masochists!

..ahem!.. I will not name names (on other threads).

It is so very painful to see. I think WHY is this person torturing themselves? Every occurance takes them back to square one.

They swear off, and two days later there is "another stunt".
whoops... this is another one for the "new rant".

blush lol! Doing it MUCH less these days, barely at all.

Ah new-petals, I have done this too. I think we can't believe its true, and its truly sad.
We were allways battling the drug issue and in that I knew exactly what to expect, also I didn't take it as hard, although it WAS definatly hard and painful. It didn't hurt as bad.

I am sure it had to do with unrealistic expectations that I put on myself. I thought I was important to her because I could keep her grounded and although I never expected her to live in total appreciatition of that. I expected her to eventually deal with her addictions and emotional issues. Then she could live in the real world with the rest of us, then we could really work on us.

The point is that waywards have problems we were never intended to fix for them, in areas many times they are not honest with themselves about to begin with, and thier running away and blaming us only makes it worse for them. The affair partner enables them, and they call it love when it really is pacification. God willing they will learn and pull out of it and grow up, and its not our fault when we can't or wont participate in something childish and destructive. There comes a point where reguardless of how much faith and strength you have you MUST separate from them emotionally and maybe even physically to protect your soul, mind, and body.

I think of the serenity prayer,

God give me the strength to change the things I can,

The serenity to accept the things I cannot,

and the wisdom to know the difference.

Being a "fixer" and "caretaker" with a stubborn attitude that ANYBODY can change, It took more application of reality than most to cause the pain that gave me wisdom.

But God has spanked me and put me in my place, finnally took the situation out of my hands with all the highs and lows of the marriage relationship, and my children, who have suffered greatly, are slowly realizing what happened. They will see things when they do, and although we remember Mom for the good things she was at one time. I am around to help them quell the fear that might rise up and lead to despondancy and shame. Because now they are grown-ups and must deal with truth, even when it hurts, and are accountable to that.

Ah we all can fall, but we all can pick ourselves up again, and when someone bonded to us falls and we can't help them its painful and frustrating. Truth is its not all our fault.

N
N
Plan B is mainly for personal recovery, because if followed it will accomplish that NO MATTER WHAT.

It is also the VERY BEST chance for a M broken by an entrenched A, and many times will pave the way to R. That is a happy bonus, and also a really big plus to protecting a BS from the continuing abuse of an A.

I've known Mr. W a long time now, and I don't think he would intentionally convey that Plan B = giving up on the M and only going forward with personal R instead. Maybe he will see this and elaborate so I don't have to put words in his mouth. laugh

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
~ English proverb

Neak's Story
S
OP Offline
S
Neak, I really didn't think that was what was intended either and I wanted to make sure that there was a GREAT discussion on Plan B so that other people would get the full reasoning behind Plan B. that way they can make their own right decision and understand what it is meant on this site and through DrH. I am CERTAIN that the way it was intended is NOT the way it has spread.

I totally LOVE your take on it too Neak. laugh

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
S
OP Offline
S
A little timbit(HEHEHEHEH Canadian all the way baby grin ) that has made my hamster in my head go round and round on his wheel. I need to just throw it out there so I can eject my hammy.

I have noticed something interesting in the last couple of weeks and since I have no one else to share stupid stuff like this with, you guys are the lucky ones. Please, understand that I am NOT analyzing this, it is just a hmmmmmmm kind of thing. No EXPECTATIONS. No hopes.

I started praying ever night and every morning for an angel of protection to protect me, my children and Bampot. A couple of days later, I noticed something weird. Bampot has been more attentive to the kiddos. He has made sure that he calls them every night. He has started writing them longer emails. His phone calls now average 10 minutes instead of 4. Out of the blue, on Thursday afternoon, he tried to call at NOON.

Of course the hamster got the wheel moving and my mind started wondering. BUT, since I am in Plan B, I didn't let it stick too long. It does come back. Of course, the eternal optimist and hopeful part of me thinks, "Maybe there is trouble in affairland." Well, don't worry, I have devil's advocates that take other sides too. I then think, "Maybe Bampot is just easing into his current sitch and getting more comfortable." And the last one, it's a real goody, "WF is pregnant and Bampot is excited about being a daddy again so he is reaching out to his boys."

So there you have it, another great entry in my saga. Where will it take me tomorrow? I can tell you where, to work. HAHAHAHAHA I really hate working on Sundays. Where is that new job? I put it on my vision board. I got the new couch, camera, handycam and roller coaster ride. I am on my way to my weight goal. There are a few things left on there, and MOST of them hang on the new job. Hmmmmmmm maybe this will work, "Come out Come out wherever you are."

Please, don't worry that I am obsessing about the actions of a wayturd, namely, Bampot. I will NEVER understand what he is thinking. Just want it written in black and white, just keeping the whole story, well....whole. laugh

On a higher note, DS10 has started boxing trainer with my trainer too. I told him that we would have to see if we could afford it and that I would ask Bampot(through IMs of course) about sharing the costs. Well, DS10 was too excited and told Bampot about it today. Bampot said he was proud of DS10 and that he would be glad to help out with money for the training. WOW. Who is this man? New Bampot must be happy in affairland. Whatever it is, it seems that my kiddos are benefiting, for now. THAT is all that matters right now.

Back to reading and life. laugh

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
S
S
I am so happy that your WH is being more attentive to your kiddos...isnt it such a load off your back....at least they are getting the attention that they need from their dad.

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
married 12 Yrs together(?) 18 yrs when A discovered
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

Okay I fixed the ages, it was looking screwy. smile
Page 127 of 199 1 2 125 126 127 128 129 198 199

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 507 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation