Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 128 of 199 1 2 126 127 128 129 130 198 199
S
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted by silly stilly
Okay I fixed the ages, it was looking screwy

Well, you could have changed it to 29 and 144 months(or however many since you turned 29). grin

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
N
N
When you invite God into a situation like that, He always answers.

And since His answers can show a measurably good response, a measurably bad response, or no detectable response at all, it's impossible to interpret so get rid of the hammy. laugh Just know that God is very busy and hard at work on your behalf while you are attending to your sphere of influence.

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
~ English proverb

Neak's Story
S
OP Offline
S
That's why I had to write it. I had to eject that hammy right outta my pea brain( hehehehe).

I had a laff too, noticing that Bampot asks about me more often. Oh well, I am a GODDESS and I need to act like one. lashes

Did anyone see that dream job fairy? I keep missing her. Hmmmmm, she's gotta be around here somewhere. I better keep looking.(see I really AM trying to kick that hammy off the wheel, I don't need this right now. HEHEHE)

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
S
S
Originally Posted by Scotland
Originally Posted by silly stilly
Okay I fixed the ages, it was looking screwy

Well, you could have changed it to 29 and 144 months(or however many since you turned 29). grin

Ohhhhh, I likey.... rotflmao

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
married 12 Yrs together(?) 18 yrs when A discovered
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

Okay I fixed the ages, it was looking screwy. smile
S
OP Offline
S
It is actually from one of my IMs. I don't actually KNOW how young she is, somewhere around 60 I gather, but she says that she is, "29 and a few hundred months." smile

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
C
C
Originally Posted by Neak
When you invite God into a situation like that, He always answers.

And since His answers can show a measurably good response, a measurably bad response, or no detectable response at all, it's impossible to interpret so get rid of the hammy. laugh Just know that God is very busy and hard at work on your behalf while you are attending to your sphere of influence.

Masterfully said Neak, Gotta promote you to Zen Master.

signed , your freind hamsterhopper.

M
M
Did anyone see that dream job fairy? I keep missing her. Hmmmmm, she's gotta be around here somewhere. I better keep looking.)

[Linked Image from smileyvault.com]

Keep looking your perfect job is out there, I keep sending you job prayers. Hang in there.
BTW, you still rock at Plan B.

Me:BW
Dday:12/31/09-Found MB 01/03/10
3DstepChildren24&20
PlanA:01/03/10
PlanB:03/25/10
D final 11/15/10

"I dare you to find some time and some place to be silent for longer than usual; a few moments, a few minutes, a few hours. Listen to your heart, listen to your soul; and most importantly, listen to the silence to see what it sounds like and how it speaks to you."
R
R
My 2 cents on the more attentive fathering

It is one thing that helps us keep some love deposits in the ole love bank account of theirs

even if a hamster wheel turns when they do it!

Sigh

P
P
@Reading

B.I.N.G.O.

And (usually) it goes both ways too.
The wayturd gets love bank deposits for their BS via excellent parenting (like Scotty)

Last edited by Pepperband; 08/15/10 12:40 PM. Reason: spoiler
F
F
Originally Posted by reading
My 2 cents on the more attentive fathering

It is one thing that helps us keep some love deposits in the ole love bank account of theirs

even if a hamster wheel turns when they do it!

Sigh
What an insightful post! Scotty, I read along your thread and a few others like NP but have not been up to posting lately. Please know you are in my prayers and that I think very highly of you. I am always amazed at the deep feelings of care and friendship that develop on these boards. I have been blessed to meet some in person, like pep. I can tell you that meeting these wonderful MB peeps in person just deepens those feelings.

Are you putting looneys in the jar when you have those hamster moments? hug

Faith

me: FWW/BS 52 H: FWH/BS 49
DS 30
DD 21
DS 15
OCDS 8
S
OP Offline
S
Nope, I have to admit. the looney jar had taken a hiatus. I have been totally outta schedule with the kids not in school. I am trying to get my hammy moving. Should I give him a plan B letter too HAHAHAHAHA?

Reading, I am on the same wave length here. I TOTALLY felt the LB$ rise. I got SCARED. I am supposed to be LOSING my love for Bampot in case he never comes home(which MANY days I BELIEVE). I don't know what effect I am having on Bampot's LB balance and I don't want to. I DO know what is happening to mine though, and me no likey. Hmmmmm. Stinking wayturds.

Hey, I haven't said it in a while, WAYTURDS SUCK AZZZZZZZ. grin

Now, I don't know how it is that I would NOT deposit in or accept deposits form Bampot. I am in Plan B here people. How do I do this? Obviously FC is a HUGE EN for me. Now that Bampot is doing this, it is giving me little blips in my LB. ARGH. Aren't I supposed to be going down, not up?

I was driving home from work today and of course, the hammy, being released from my work cage, got racing on the Bampot issue. I am CERTAIN. I am FIRM. I WILL ONLY HAVE A SPECTACULAR MARRIAGE USING MB OR I WILL HAVE NO MARRIAGE AT ALL. Feel free to quote me on that whenever I falter(actually I am counting on you all. smile

You guys/gals have been so GREAT. Thank you ALL. There are so many people who have taken part in this journey and I am grateful for each and every one of you. ALL of your POVs have been helpful.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
C
C
Don't really know what to say about LB deposits from Bampot. Seem like it would be tainted money at this point.

I WILL ONLY HAVE A SPECTACULAR MARRIAGE USING MB OR I WILL HAVE NO MARRIAGE AT ALL.

Sounds like a plan

S
OP Offline
S
Thanx SSO/CP. I knew I could count on someone. Just need you guys around if I ever drink from the koolaid and am willing to accept less. I don't want all of the suffering I have gone through and all of the work I put in to be for not. Besides, you guys have put a lot of work into me too. laugh

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
C
C
Its a labor of Love sister. The honor is all ours

M
M
Scotty, keep up the great plan B.
As I have said before, I don't know what the future holds - whether it is recovery or something new way down the road. But I do know that whatever happens I will apply MB principles no matter what.

Now here is the job fairy flitting through and sending you career mojo[Linked Image from smileyvault.com]

Me:BW
Dday:12/31/09-Found MB 01/03/10
3DstepChildren24&20
PlanA:01/03/10
PlanB:03/25/10
D final 11/15/10

"I dare you to find some time and some place to be silent for longer than usual; a few moments, a few minutes, a few hours. Listen to your heart, listen to your soul; and most importantly, listen to the silence to see what it sounds like and how it speaks to you."
S
OP Offline
S
Just wanted to let you guys in on more of my Plan Bness.

Tuesday, my friends and I took our kids to the gorge and walked down the stairs to the whirlpool. I got some AWESOME pics that I will link to once I get it on photobucket. laugh Then, we spent the evening at my friend's house for a BBQ over a firepit(my friend was out of propane). DS10 slept over. Wednesday, we spent the day and evening at my other friend's house. Then, today, my parents and I went to see Le Grande Cirque. It was AWESOME. I had a BLAST and I was laughing the whole time.

I thought about Bampot a few times, but I thought about all of you too. I thought about how I would have loved to share the experience with Bampot and how we were supposed to do something similar before. Well, I have even planned on doing a girl's night out on my anniversary. I figure I might as well be doing something FUN that day. It is going to be a hard day for me. Only, 1 month away. frown

I realized last night, that it has been 8 months since Bampot left. UNREAL. That's what it feels like to me. I just can't even believe that this has happened let alone how long it has been. I am still getting through. I did have a cry this morning. Got over it pretty quickly though. Thanx guys for caring. You people are so awesome.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
S
S
Just wanted to let you guys in on more of my Plan Bness.

Tuesday, my friends and I took our kids to the gorge and walked down the stairs to the whirlpool. I got some AWESOME pics that I will link to once I get it on photobucket. laugh Then, we spent the evening at my friend's house for a BBQ over a firepit(my friend was out of propane). DS10 slept over. Wednesday, we spent the day and evening at my other friend's house. Then, today, my parents and I went to see Le Grande Cirque. It was AWESOME. I had a BLAST and I was laughing the whole time.

I thought about Bampot a few times, but I thought about all of you too. I thought about how I would have loved to share the experience with Bampot and how we were supposed to do something similar before. Well, I have even planned on doing a girl's night out on my anniversary. I figure I might as well be doing something FUN that day. It is going to be a hard day for me. Only, 1 month away. frown

I realized last night, that it has been 8 months since Bampot left. UNREAL. That's what it feels like to me. I just can't even believe that this has happened let alone how long it has been. I am still getting through. I did have a cry this morning. Got over it pretty quickly though. Thanx guys for caring. You people are so awesome.

(((Scotty))))) You are the best PB'er in the history of PB.

N
N
((((Scotty)))) You are such a pillar of strength for Plan Bers! Every time I think of WH and want to contact him, I think of you, and how your Plan B is doing so much for you. I hope I can be as strong as you someday! Way to go!

Me: BW, 27
Him: WH, 29
DD 4
DS 1
Married 07/25/09
A began end of 08/2009 (possibly sooner)
D-Day: 3/31/10
2nd D-Day: 4/9/2010
3rd D-Day: 4/21/10

Plan B (shortlived as it was): 18/05/10
WH decides to work on marriage: 20/05/10
False Recovery, Back to Plan B: 13/08/10

Filed for D Feb 2011, D April 2012

Looking forward to the sunshine and rainbows life should hold for us all!
F
F
(((Scotty))) Love you, too! You are such an inspiration to more people than you will ever know.

Faith

me: FWW/BS 52 H: FWH/BS 49
DS 30
DD 21
DS 15
OCDS 8
C
C
meh.shes ok I guess...
J/K you goof
rotflmao

Page 128 of 199 1 2 126 127 128 129 130 198 199

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 433 guests, and 42 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation