Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 130 of 199 1 2 128 129 130 131 132 198 199
C
C
Originally Posted by Scotland
I told her that she planted herself firmly on his side. grin

True that

My stomach just spins thinking about Bampot doing that if he was to come home.

I don't see Bampot doing that, I see him one of us guys who doesn't like admitting he has made a mistake after he made a bunch of excuses in his head why it was right to leave you, thats assuming he really still has a conscience and that it was twisted like most waynurds. Then too somehow promising POSOW he wont leave cuz he thinks could never live down what has happened and he has a chance to have the "perfect" puke life with her he can keep pulling off the imaginary fairytale of being perfect, which of course she had been, or still is, encouraging him in. Lets hope she believed it instead of her being a lying manipulative cold hearted B$*th. Maybe she will be honest enough somewhere inside to see it wasn't "true love" (again puke), instead of a coniving manipulative one who knows how to push his dumb male buttons and keep him to some bad promise. Like Mel says."The only thing worse than not keeping a promise is keeping a bad one" I don't think Bampot knows the difference right now, and his pride.. well we have had that convo..

If he can admit he needs help he understands how he hurt you. I see him as being guilty and quiet if anything, I don't know him, but if you loved him he must have been sensitive to those things at one time and know better than to talk about withdrawl crap. He will have to learn about it of course, but I hope he deals with it like a man who made a mistake and doesn't make you pay for it. In that way pride can work for him, he has a lot to make up for.

She is still upset that my Dad still says that he is separated.
Well at least he knows his wife is not with him emotionally. I wish he got some help with that, but its to close for you to deal with, and parents rarly listen to thier children about those things anyway.

It's not fun dealing with a wayward. I look at it as practice in patience for Bampot. Maybe, maybe not. It's practice none the less. laugh

With all your learning and the humility you have shown mixed with your strong convictions I am sure you have what it takes to recover. What to be patient with and what not, and will be able to be a great help to him as he learns life is not all about him. Just keep punching that punching bag so you don't have to knock any sense into him untill he gets it, if he ever does.

This is hard stuff scotty, and you are doin great

P
P
cool cool pics

C
C
Geez pep, What part of the world did you move to anyways? I thought I was the only one crazy enuf to be up at 3 AM EST

Oh yeah scotty I thought the pics were nice too

M
M
[Linked Image from cool-smileys.com]

S
OP Offline
S
HI PEP and thanx.

Mark, thank you too.

I am going to copy some of my friend's pics too and add them to the album. Gotta jet. Getting ready for 4 days of camping is lotsa fun. wink

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
N
N
Oh, you mean bedtime in Pep's part of the world? grin

I saw the pics, too, loved the one of the tree silhouette. One of the few advantages of having a waynerd mom at the same time as a waynerd husband, is that you already know that your fog detector is working. It will go off as surely for Bampot's fog as it already does for your mom.

Ya doin good, Scotty!

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
~ English proverb

Neak's Story
P
P
Originally Posted by ConstantProcess
Geez pep, What part of the world did you move to anyways? I thought I was the only one crazy enuf to be up at 3 AM EST

Oh yeah scotty I thought the pics were nice too

Because ... I live and breathe and sleep according to Pacific Standard Time stickout

S
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted by Neak
Ya doin good, Scotty!

Thanx Neak. I am doing the best I know how. It's easier when you have instructions to follow.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
F
F
You are a talented photographer! I love the pics.

Faith

me: FWW/BS 52 H: FWH/BS 49
DS 30
DD 21
DS 15
OCDS 8
S
OP Offline
S
Thanx. I was just playing around with the camera. My friends take even better pictures than I do. They have GREAT cameras and have a real talent for it. I will add them when I get them uploaded. laugh

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
S
S
http://www.proofpositive.com/contests/photocontests.htm

http://www.photolinks.com/Photo_Contests.html

http://www.nationalphotoawards.com/photographycompetitionfaq.html

ok well since you started this new hobby thought maybe you'd like to do something fun with the photo's. Not that you have to just an idea. Some of the above are free some you have to pay for but you can win cash, silly prizes, and sometimes just to have the photo of the month.

Never know you may just grow up to be a photographer!

Truth can stand on it's own two feet....A lie needs support....FRM
S
OP Offline
S
Thanx STB4

i don't think photography is going to be more than a hobby for me, but you never know, do you? I have come to realize that when you throw it out there, you get an answer in a way you never imagined. When I made the goal to lose weight, I NEVER thought that I would be joining a boxing club. It works for me though. I am keeping my mind and life open to all of the wonderful possibilities. laugh

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
P
P
I installed a FREE app for my iPad called:

fotopedia.

AYE - MAZE - INGGGG
photography from around the world.

Here's the website:
*LINK*

S
OP Offline
S
Well, I am heading off to work and then camping until Monday morning. Don't miss me too much. grin I will DEFINITELY miss this place and all of you guys. It's gonna be a hard weekend. We are going to the camp grounds that we used to go to with Bampot. FULL OF TRIGGERS. I will get through though. I will be making memories with the kiddos to last a lifetime. Take care of my other thread for me. I am sure Mark will. wink

All of you take care, and know that I will be thinking about each and every one of you. laugh

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
P
P
All of you take care, and know that I will be thinking about each and every one of you. laugh

Is she gone?

PARTY on Scotty's thread !
dance2

P
P
Originally Posted by Pepperband

Is she gone?

PARTY on Scotty's thread !
dance2

rotflmao rotflmao

Last edited by princessmeggy; 08/26/10 01:50 PM.

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
P
P
PARTY on Scotty's thread:

M
M
[Linked Image from bestsmileys.com]

M
M
[Linked Image from bestsmileys.com]

P
P

Page 130 of 199 1 2 128 129 130 131 132 198 199

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 490 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation