Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 144 of 199 1 2 142 143 144 145 146 198 199
N
N
{{{{{Scottie}}}}}

kiss

GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!

Wonder what Bampot's gonna have on his mind tonight???..... think

The image of SMOKIN' HOT Scottie or OW as Ernie?????....... rotflmao

NOT that we really care......

You really could Not have timed that any better......... clap

Not

S
OP Offline
S
That's what I was thinking. There really wasn't any thought about it though. I didn't know about the sexy hot ERNIE costume OW was planning. On the way home fro my sister's house, DS10 says, "Daddy said he needed a bald cap." Oh what a HOT couple. puke HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't advocate frequent breaks in Plan B and I already know that I am gonna pay for this one in a couple of days. Thing is, I was having the most horrible day on Thursday while I was at work. Things were going wrong and I had THREE different people ask me about Bampot and how he was. I had to tell them about the affair and that he left and lives with OW. Even had two of them say, "But he loves you and the boys so much." ARGH. It is hard to hear. I figured I may as well let the feelings coincide with each other.

So, I am going to do something for ME again to get over this. What to do? What to do? Hmmmmmmm. NO NOT, I am NOT getting a pedi. NO ONE is touching my feet. YUCK.

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
C
C
OMG Scotty . laughing so hard I am gonna lose it. That was so sweet, so awesome, I am so proud to know you though this place we both know is awesome.

He had to be Bert, of course.. Kids call her evil princess, LOl.

This is so awesome on so many levels, I don't know what to say. Grats Scotty, your an awesome lady. Bampot does'nt know what hit him yet.

I don't wanna be inapropiate, but tell me you looked so good that you know why he was beeping the horn, even if you suspect it was all about him being "supportive" and all that manly" I know how important it is that I support you" Bull.

So how long have you been planning this scotty? You.. You.. EVIL Genius you.

God if he didn't get that... he has no pulse...

Have a great weekend you rockstar..

C
C
Originally Posted by Scotland
...I don't advocate frequent breaks in Plan B and I already know that I am gonna pay for this one in a couple of days.

Just go back to dark plan B like you were dear, You let the message be clear, you will do fine without him IF nesessary. I am sure that, in his mind, he has realized at some point that OW is not as miraculuosly happy now that he has commited to her, as he thought she would be, and maybe he is not Gods gift to women. Men and thier foolish egos.

Thing is, I was having the most horrible day on Thursday while I was at work. Things were going wrong and I had THREE different people ask me about Bampot and how he was. I had to tell them about the affair and that he left and lives with OW. Even had two of them say, "But he loves you and the boys so much." ARGH. It is hard to hear.

Yeah what do they think love is anyways?

I figured I may as well let the feelings coincide with each other.

What do you mean by that, I am confused?

So, I am going to do something for ME again to get over this. What to do? What to do? Hmmmmmmm. NO NOT, I am NOT getting a pedi. NO ONE is touching my feet. YUCK.

My guess is watch a romantic comedy, 50 first dates is sweet. Have a great weekend.

C
C
Ever see "What about Bob?"? All I can think of is that line he sings.."Your death therapy is GENiusss" to the tune of "happy birthday to you".

Can you see the correlation scotty? If you saw the flick, dreyfuss thought he was Gods gift to the therapy world, and Murray was just a real person who needed to be needed. It was poetic justice what happened to dreyfuss.

Oh well, maybe its just me, but it stands to reason and seems so obvious that in your case..."What was intended for evil, turned out for good" for you.

Brings tears to my eyes when I think of how you are growing and seeing a freedom even greater than you ever saw before.

P
P
I am doing okay. I never did get your email addy. You wanna try and get mine? I am friends with PrincessMeggy on FB. If you have a FB account and you have her as a friend, we could connect that way. Otherwise, you could ask the mods for my addy.

Done! I sent your email addy to Pep this morning.

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
S
OP Offline
S
I woke up with this song in my head,

All in All-Lifehouse

Standing on top of the edge it feels like it's going down
Everything stays in my mind feeling in a daze on the ground
Feels like it's gonna give life's to hard to live anymore
I think I've had enough things too tough
I'm out the door

All in all it's just another day now
You're falling down
What you gonna do
Standing on top of the world tonight
No ones looking back at you

Stand tall
It's going on
It's going on
It's gonna be just fine
You're holding on
Holding on today

Things don't stop and the others announced they're moving on
Salt & tears in the minds in the mouths of a bad decision
Too late for another mistake it's bringing me down
With all your faults it isn't your fault
what's going on

You're falling down
What you gonna do

Stand tall
It's going on
It's going on
It's gonna be just fine
You're holding on
Holding on today

So you lost yourself
So you lost your way
Found life through someone else
But you threw it all away

You're falling down
What you gonna do

Stand tall
It's going on
It's going on
It's gonna be just fine
You're holding on
Holding on today

Time's rolling on
rolling on today
It's going on
Going on today

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
S
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted by princessmeggy
I am doing okay. I never did get your email addy. You wanna try and get mine? I am friends with PrincessMeggy on FB. If you have a FB account and you have her as a friend, we could connect that way. Otherwise, you could ask the mods for my addy.

Done! I sent your email addy to Pep this morning.

Thank you. laugh

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
S
OP Offline
S
CP-Operation See the BS has been in the works since late August.

The feelings coinciding thing was because I am already going to deal with the emotions from having those 3 people in one day ask me about Bampot, I may as well deal with the emotions of a sighting at the same time so I can move forward.

You see, being in Plan B, when you are dark, you aren't always thinking about your WS. Even the SMALLEST thing can bring them back to your mind though. Then ALL of your emotions come back. I could hear the smallest thing about Bampot, like his voice through the phone when DS10 is talking to him, and I could cry for days thinking about what he is doing. Even hearing about the Halloween costume and party has affected me. THAT is why I always advocate Plan B being as dark as night. You get stuck in your thoughts.

DrH tells you that part if the reason that a BS goes into Plan B is to protect the remaining LB$ for your WS. I can see why you need to stay dark. Anything that you hear/see will play in your head over and over again, removing more and more LB$ from your bank. And with there being no deposits, your LB$ will become dangerously low. Now, on one hand, that is going to happen eventually anyways, hence the 2 year timeframe, but it does no good to the chances of M R.

Also, CP, I think you have it wrong about Bampot. I believe that if Bampot were asked why he beeped it would have NOTHING to do with ME. It would have been that he was just saying "Bye" to the kiddos. And that very well could be what it is. It was DS10 that said that it was for me since Bampot hasn't done it in the past. It could become his new "thing." I am not even thinking about it. Focus needs to be on moving forward. laugh

So, as I said, I have been thinking about Bampot and dressing up for Halloween. Remember, we started dating when Bampot was 18. He NEVER dressed up before. I ALWAYS do. He HATES to go to parties. I mean HATES to go. Sure, when we first started dating and shortly after we were married, he would willingly come to parties with no complaint. He was doing something for the person he loved. I can see that he would do that for OW. It just goes AGAINST who he IS. And to dress up as a couple, all be it not a sexy couple, that really bothers me. Where is Enlightened_Ex when you need to say something(J/K)? See, this is something that I KNOW that if Bampot were to return, he wouldn't change for me. This would be something that he had done for OW that he won't do for me. Now, I don't wish to get my thread locked so please don't argue it here, I am just stating what my thoughts are. That's what I use this place for. When I get the feelings out, I can move forward.

ARGH. I will move forward. Kiddos are still going with Bampot today and I have a day off. They will be home early so they can go Trick or Treating but I will have some time on my own. I am going to go out for lunch with a few friends and catch up on some housework. Then I will get dressed up, I am being a witch, and we will go out. LOVE the time with the kiddos. Memories that will last forever.

Be safe.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
P
P
Mission accomplished.

Last edited by Pepperband; 10/31/10 10:11 AM.
C
C
I would not argue with you Scotty. I understand what you are talking about also with the behavior thing. My wife would never ride on a motorcycle, and because it was really no big deal to me, and kindof a damgerous activity anyways, we never did together.

I used to ride when I was younger, again dirt bikes mostly even though I had a lisense for street, I advocated and enjoyed dirt bikes because they were more fun and less chance to get seriuosly hurt because trees don't drive 70 and text with thier phones.

When there would be an opportunity to borrow someones bike and ride occasionally I would ask my wife through the years "Hey wanna go for a ride?!" Ya know, bein together so many years and looking for something akin to a different exciting experience together. The answer was usually a scowl and I chaulked it up as a tease towards her. It seemed she would never ride, no biggie in my prioritys anyway.

Then she would go four-wheeling with her brother after getting drunk with him? Jeez, I couldn't even get her to go out in the snow and drive in spinouts in parking lots..

Then of course. when she hooked up with Mr. Wonderful. The coke-head manwannabe. He had a bike, and she went riding with him, Lol , well like i said, it really didn't make much of a difference to me, heck I wasn't impressed with harleys or the biker lifestyle, and this guy was one of those.

But it did make me ask her why she rode then. She said "Well its something he enjoys so..."

I get it Scotty, Wayturds suck.

L
L
Well Scotty -- rumor has it that Bert and Ernie are a gay couple.
(2 male roommates living together for years with no girlfriends in sight...)

I guess thats what they're trying to tell the world....they're just roommates.....hehehehe

E
E
I sure hope Bert and Ernie are just friends. Had thought of them like the old timey tv couple "the odd couple". But bert? Hmmmm. maybe?

Wayturds do crazy things. Mostly it is whatever makes their life most exciting. Could be riding a motorcycle. Could be spending their family $ in vegas, like my xwayturd did, spent over 20k in a weekend yet refused to pay his cs for the previous two months.

Never wonder what is happening on the ws mothership. That place just muuuust be scary. Like Halloween every day and no stop from the insane self gratification.

Change happens by listening and then starting a dialogue with the people who are doing something you don't believe is right. ~Jane Goodall
S
OP Offline
S
Thanx guys. I don't obsess (much) about what they do and don't do in affairland. And with having young children, I hear things that I wouldn't normally know. It was more proof that wayturds don't act like their usual selves when they are in an active affair. I understand that, intellectually. Doesn't make me less angry about it though.

Yea Lex, that's what I was thinking too. That they are trying to go as "roommates" and I have heard the stories about Bert and Ernie. I think it is funny too for OW because she was sooooo open sexually with EVERYONE. She had the about you section filled out on her facebook with things like, "My interests are shopping and SEX." You know, things that any guy would DROOL over because she is so open sexually. So, dressing up like Ernie wouldn't have been my first choice. And bless my friends, one said, "Ernie would be an improvement, she's FUGLY." HEHEHEHEHE Friends make me smile. grin

So, had lunch with my friends, went shopping and now, I think I will take a NAP. It's been a hard day. wink

Moving forward. On my path.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
C
C
I thought Ernie was appropiate for her cuz he acts so clueless, but still runs the show. Then Bert just trys to reason his way out and Ernie gets his way no matter what.

Bert thinks hes responsible too. The odd couple, well, IDK, and the gay couple thing could be used I guess. Bert and Ernie have allways been to me a lesson in communication between two personality types, didn't think gay had to be added to it, but it could.

To me she was a good Ernie because she is in control, and Bert is running clueless. Thats what I thought.

Originally Posted by Scotland
... I think it is funny too for OW because she was sooooo open sexually with EVERYONE. She had the about you section filled out on her facebook with things like, "My interests are shopping and SEX." ...

Gee Bert.. I am just trying to have fun ya know??? Wanna go to the park?

Lol

Have a great night Scotty

Last edited by ConstantProcess; 10/31/10 09:31 PM.
S
OP Offline
S
All quiet on the Scotty front.

My IRL friend who was on DB has decided to come here. This is her thread. http://forum.marriagebuilders.com/u...flat&Number=2440623&#Post2440623

Yesterday, she got up the nerve to post. There were 2 posts to her and they told her to D. She feels like she is alone now. I am not capable of helping her alone and I was hoping that she could get some of the same type of help I received. She doesn't want to end her marriage ATM. Could she in the future? Sure. She isn't there though. She wants to learn MB and apply them to her sitch. I am giving a shout out and asking for help to guide her to her goal. Thank you.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
P
P
I'll give it some thought, and post later.
BYE

S
OP Offline
S
Thanx.

I appreciate all of the help and support that I have received and continue to receive. I just feel like an infant in MB terms and I am not always confident in my advice. I figured that if I had her post and I posted to her, it would keep both of us on the MB track.

I LOVE you guys. laugh

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
P
P
I might be asking some questions that seem, at first glance, to be a little off the MB path ... but, I have my reasons.

S
OP Offline
S
No worries, I have complete trust in YOU. laugh And thank you immensely.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
Page 144 of 199 1 2 142 143 144 145 146 198 199

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 433 guests, and 42 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation