Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 158 of 199 1 2 156 157 158 159 160 198 199
N
N
5am pantry run... rotflmao

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
~ English proverb

Neak's Story
M
M
Originally Posted by peachyisback
You're mad because he is trying to get the kids to like him more,

Yeah, Waywarts want them to like them more, they want EVERYONE to like them MORE.

Insecurity + a s***load of GUILT = "I'll do whatever it takes to come out on top"

Sad manipulators.

I love this board...because I know what to expect next...Scot, You've been in Plan B so long now, I'm sure it's just a way of life now, huh?

BS/ME 47 Met on blind date
WH 46(Alcoholic,drugs?)
DS1:18 DS2:15
1st A EA9/07 PA10/07 NC11/07
2nd A EA/PA-10/2010
Found out- 11/20/2010
He moved out-1/1/2011 same apt.cmplx as OW(&her kids)
PlanB-1/1/11(broken)
NEW PB-2/11 Taking it one day at a time

There are two kinds of people in the world: Those who say to God, "Thy will be done" and those to whom God says, "Alright then, have it your way." ~C .S.Lewis

S
OP Offline
S
Mitzie, you would think so, wouldn't you? For the most part, and at most times, it is like second nature and I can't even recognize the person I was a year ago. There are still times that I think about talking to Bampot. There are even times when I doubt the decisions I made. I center myself and pray, and then a calm comes over me that tells me that I am right where I am supposed to be.

I try to keep this thread as honest as possible to allow others who are just starting their journey to see that it is all pretty normal.

I forgot to comment on that part of Peachy's post, thanks for bringing it up. I am NOT angry about my WH trying to get the kids to like HIM more, it was the fact that my DS8 said that he likes WF(OW). THAT I am NOT okay with. I want my kids to HATE her. I want every experience they have with OW to be BAD. I don't want them to have any good feelings about the peron who helped tear their family apart. I KNOW she is NOT a good person, and I don't want my kids to get snowed by her. Make sense?

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
M
M
Your kids are still young. OW is probably manipulating just like WH and youngins don't know that. They only know how 'nice' dad's new lady friend is. Sickening, I know.

My boys are older. They both think OW is a w*ore. They have both told me that! First, I didn't even know they knew what that was blush , (they're still my babies after all)and second, I was secretly happy inside smile. I didn't let them know this. I only scolded them for using such language. But they do know adultery is wrong.

I only hope that if WH and TrampySkankHo stay together and they get kids to come around to her that it's a looonnnng time from now.

Does your WH's OW have kids of her own? Horrible if she does. Mothering is at the TOP of the most important jobs a woman can ever have and to be an horrid awful mother makes OW horrid awful people. Of course we already know this. TOO bad WS's don't.

FWIW: WE ALL HATE YOUR WH POSOW

WH 46(Alcoholic,drugs?)
2nd A EA/PA-10/2010
Found out- 11/20/2010
PlanB-1/1/11(broken)

There are two kinds of people in the world: Those who say to God, "Thy will be done" and those to whom God says, "Alright then, have it your way." ~C .S.Lewis

S
OP Offline
S
Mitzie, my children know all about the affair and they know that what Bampot and WF did was wrong. I remember about a year ago, DS10 asked me, "If what Daddy is doing is wrong, does that mean he won't go to Heaven." I told him that it wasn't up to me, that was up to Daddy and God. And before this past weekend, DS8 said that WF didn't even talk to them much. This weekend, they all went sledding and she played games with them. I know it was only one weekend and that DS8 can change his mind on a whim, he is a child afterall.

OW does have a daughter. She is 12. Enough said.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
P
P
Originally Posted by Scotland
I don't want them to have any good feelings about the peron who helped tear their family apart. I KNOW she is NOT a good person, and I don't want my kids to get snowed by her. Make sense?

think Hmmmmmmmm
I feel an idea coming on.

You know that game where you fill in the blanks of a story with a (noun) or a (verb) or an (additive) or a (color) ??? Then, you read it aloud .... and laugh.

MAKE ONE UP.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once there was a (person) who went to (place) with (other person).
On the way, they stopped to get some (treat food).
The saw an (animal) playing with a (object) and sounding like a (thing).

(Person) says to (other person):

"Hey, look over there! I can see (family member) driving a (vehicle).
"Is that a new (toy) they bought?"

"I really miss (person) sometimes."

"I like it when we can play (game) with the entire (group)."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just playing with this idea.
But, you catch my drift.

You are creative.
Make one up.

S
OP Offline
S
Pep, as always, you have me intrigued and...... DISTRACTED. grin

DS8 received 2 books that were like this for his BDay, maybe I need to play with them. Apparently, they can be quite hilarious. But let's do the one you posted, shall we?
==============================================================
Once there was a PRINCESS who went to a MUSEUM with an ASTRONAUT.
On the way, they stopped to get some BIRTHDAY BASH ICE CREAM.
The saw a COW playing with a DOOR and sounding like a AIRPLANE.

PRINCESS says to ASTRONAUT:

"Hey, look over there! I can see UNCLE FRED driving a MOPED.
"Is that a new YOYO they bought?"

"I really miss TEACHER sometimes."

"I like it when we can play PICTUREKA with the entire COUNTRY."

=============================================================

There, how did I do? I didn't pre-read the next words to make sure it would make sense, I only filled in the blank. laugh

I am going to do these with DSx2 on Thursday. I will let you know what kind of fun we create.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
C
C
Originally Posted by mitzie
Your kids are still young. OW is probably manipulating just like WH and youngins don't know that. They only know how 'nice' dad's new lady friend is. Sickening, I know...

No matter what Scotty, and you know this, your boys don't see real love in this relationship with POSOW.

Its Ok you don't like it they like her, but when they get older they will probably despise her, for obviuos reasons.

I feel Sad for the POSOM that got suckered into the relationship with my late wife. He was a loser and she took advantage of him, but I don't care what happens to him, and I know he will allways have to live with himself, which is his punishment. I guess this is cold comfort, but sometimes that is all we have.

Thank God you have the courage to rise above all the BS those two are living in Scotty. God has his Hand on you.

C
C
Originally Posted by Pepperband
think Hmmmmmmmm
I feel an idea coming on.

You know that game where you fill in the blanks of a story with a (noun) or a (verb) or an (additive) or a (color) ??? Then, you read it aloud .... and laugh.

MAKE ONE UP.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once there was a (person) who went to (place) with (other person).
On the way, they stopped to get some (treat food).
The saw an (animal) playing with a (object) and sounding like a (thing).

(Person) says to (other person):

"Hey, look over there! I can see (family member) driving a (vehicle).
"Is that a new (toy) they bought?"

"I really miss (person) sometimes."

"I like it when we can play (game) with the entire (group)."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just playing with this idea.
But, you catch my drift.

You are creative.
Make one up.

See this went over my head Pep faint My brain hurts now.. rotflmao

C
C
Originally Posted by mitzie
Yeah, Waywarts want them to like them more, they want EVERYONE to like them MORE.

Insecurity + a s***load of GUILT = "I'll do whatever it takes to come out on top"
Sad manipulators.

Right On mitz, its so sad it makes them come out on the bottom, they are there own worse enemys.

S
OP Offline
S
Possible break in Plan B? Do you think that being on the nightly news, and then repeated on the morning show counts as a break in Plan B? grin

It's funny. I went to a meeting about a new low income school that they are going to open in our area and as I was leaving the meeting, our local TV station interviewed me. Part of me thought, "Oh no, Bampot may see me." Honestly, that was one of my thoughts as the lady was interviewing me.

DSx2 were mad at me last night, because I wouldn't let them stay awake until 11pm to watch it. Then, the morning news show replayed it, so now they are happy, and well-rested. laugh The news station got my name wrong though. Never fails when I have a chance to be famous, they get my name wrong. HAHAHAHAHA

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
F
F
ooooooh a celebrity! I think that is a good plan B break! The beautiful, sexy, smart and caring mom on TV news. Woo hoo!

That game is called Mad Libs here, btw.

Faith

me: FWW/BS 52 H: FWH/BS 49
DS 30
DD 21
DS 15
OCDS 8
N
N
Um, unless you were there holding a poster saying "BAMPOT COME HOME" I wouldn't count it as a PB break. rotflmao

Doesn't that just figure about the name? Fame was right there within your grasp, and they snatched it away. Ah well, among those who know you it was still your day to shine.

~ English proverb

Neak's Story
M
M
Originally Posted by Neak
Um, unless you were there holding a poster saying "BAMPOT COME HOME" I wouldn't count it as a PB break. rotflmao

You do carry one of these in your car trunk don't you? JUST IN CASE?
rotflmao

WH 46(Alcoholic,drugs?)
2nd A EA/PA-10/2010
Found out- 11/20/2010
PlanB-1/1/11(broken)

D
D
Originally Posted by Neak

haha

I'm sure you've explained it before, but why the name Bampot?

FBW in recovery
S
OP Offline
S
Oh guys, I know it wasn't a real break in Plan B, I WAS KIDDING. HEHEHEHE

Delta, the name, Bampot, came about on my thread after my dad took a trip to Scotland in May(the trip where my Wayward mom had a UHAUL truck in his driveway and announced she was coming home). He talked to me on the phone about his trip and he said, "Scotty, I learned a new word in Scotland, Bampot. I means idiot or foolish person." I decided that it would be a PERFECT name for my WH.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
D
D
Originally Posted by Scotland
Oh guys, I know it wasn't a real break in Plan B, I WAS KIDDING. HEHEHEHE

Delta, the name, Bampot, came about on my thread after my dad took a trip to Scotland in May(the trip where my Wayward mom had a UHAUL truck in his driveway and announced she was coming home). He talked to me on the phone about his trip and he said, "Scotty, I learned a new word in Scotland, Bampot. I means idiot or foolish person." I decided that it would be a PERFECT name for my WH.

oooohh, I like that. Bampot = idiot. I might have to borrow that for my ex-sister. We're Scottish too. smile

(but I do like the nickname sisterskankerella so very much ... also courtesy of this forum)

FBW in recovery
N
N
(I was teasing, too. grin )

~ English proverb

Neak's Story
S
OP Offline
S
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

Although there are many who are hurting(I can be counted among them at times), today, my 2nd Valentine's Day in Plan B, I can let you all know that it really does get easier. The pain isn't at the surface, as it was last year. It' more like a paper cut, rather than a GIANT bleeding hole in my chest.

I bought small presents for my children, and a little thing for myself. I decorated the front door with some window clings for the kiddos.

It's hard to avoid thinking about your WS on this day, especially with all of the people celebrating around you, so take this time to celebrate what you DO have and don't focus on who you don't.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
A
A
Thanks Scotty!

BS(me)- 45
WW - 41
D-day 1 - (PA) 01/2011
DS - 6
Exposure: early 02/2011
Started Plan B - 7/11
Page 158 of 199 1 2 156 157 158 159 160 198 199

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 507 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation