Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
L
L
try zabasearch.com

if you can't find anything on there go to intelius.com
for a small fee you can probably find everything you need

please use this info to expose. You have wasted alot of time, doing nothing. Your chances of turning this around are getting slimmer by the day.

You can do it!
You have nothing to lose by exposing.

Last edited by Lgtex1; 11/05/11 11:23 AM.

BS(me)
FWH
M '91
DS x 3

Don’t let anyone capture you with empty philosophies and high-sounding nonsense that come from human thinking and from the spiritual powers of this world, rather than from Christ.

Col. 2:8 (NLT)
B
OP Offline
B
In answere to your questions I have been through everyone of his friends and hers and dont see her spouse on anything. One of the reasons I am or have not exposed her is that her spouse has a rap sheet a mile long and I have my 78 year old mother living with me and that isa safety concern. I am not sure where to go from here I have been looking for his phone number what now.

B
OP Offline
B
I have been to intellus and other web sites I did an back ground check on him and there is not a phone numbe to be had. Im afraid of his rap sheet which includes concealed weapons and larceny, among other things .Wish I knew which way to go now

B
OP Offline
B
I have just about given up becuase I dont know where to turn from here I have my mother to think about and her safet becasue of her spouse

I
I
you or a friend need to stake out OW's house and find out if OW's H lives there. Go on the offensive, all you have to do is follow your H for a day and he'll lead you right to the gutter where he's been slumming. From there you can get license plate numbers, addresses, and see who the enemy is.

WW-30
Me BH-35
OM-1 EA/PA for 2.5 yrs
OM-2 EA/PA 3 mos
Married since Nov 2002
DDay-April 4th, 2011, DD#2-four days later
DD-3
Working on recovery
B
OP Offline
B
I have tried to use intellius and that does not bring anything for me I will try zba search. Looked thru all her friends on fb and there is nothing connected to her husband. Someone suggested following my husband but he is in brazil and that is not practical at this time. I am concerned for safetys sake about the spouses rap sheet. Does anyone besides me think they are trying to con him

B
OP Offline
B
I have tried to use intellius and that does not bring anything for me I will try zba search. Looked thru all her friends on fb and there is nothing connected to her husband. Someone suggested following my husband but he is in brazil and that is not practical at this time. I am concerned for safetys sake about the spouses rap sheet. Does anyone besides me think they are trying to con him

B
OP Offline
B
Can someone please respond to the replies above? I want to expose the Ow but have issues doing so because of her spouses rap sheet

M
M
Originally Posted by browneyedgirl913
Can someone please respond to the replies above? I want to expose the Ow but have issues doing so because of her spouses rap sheet
I'm not sure I can help you because my advice has not changed. Maybe someone else has another idea, but if you're not going to expose to the one person who is most likely your main exposure target, I can't advise you further.

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

H
H
Ok like they said expose. If he has rap sheet he probably don't wanna go back to jail so to speak. Expose and kill the monster that is the affair! That or you can sit back and facilitate it. Listen to these vets here. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

M
M
I think you have all the advice you need and have started to waste posters time here. Your posts are about finding more excuses why you cannot expose.

If you are really looking for advice which will tell you not to expose then you won't find it here. There is no way AROUND it, only the way THROUGH it.

Me, FWW: 43
Mr_Recon6mo, FWH: 44
DD20 and DS23
3 cats
Married 23 years, together 24
Divorcing

I
I
Even though I was concerned about similar things before exposure, surely you know the safest thing to do is to expose?

Look at this way. IF (and it is a big if) the OWH is a risky element, then his finding out about the affair should be looked at as an unexploded grenade.

Affairs are always discovered eventually. Just a question of how and when. You can let him find out about it in a civilised fashion, at a time where you have prepared for his reaction.

OR you can wait until he finds some grpahic photo or not or somesutch and be completely UNPREPARED for his anger against YOU - yo who have callously hidden the truth,

(Aside - who says he has a rap sheet - can this source be believed?)

Plus I doubt he has a grudge against your mother.

Plus even a criminal does not deserve to be treated like a dog in this way.

Woman up and expose. Prepare for fall outs if need be, but do it, and soon.

There is no other option.

What would you do if you were not afraid?

"Fear is the little death. Fear is the mind-killer" Frank Herbert.

C
C
Originally Posted by HeartbrokeSteve
Ok like they said expose. If he has rap sheet he probably don't wanna go back to jail so to speak. Expose and kill the monster that is the affair! That or you can sit back and facilitate it. Listen to these vets here. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

Bring a few friends with you for safety. Go to his house and tell him your sitch... That you have an elderly mom with you and you are exposing because you want to do right by HIM and dont want anyone hurt at your house (which might more likely happen when he finds out on his own and learns you've been keeping secrets).

Celtic Voyager
Married 22+ years
3 young adult children

"A story of me"
B
OP Offline
B
Problem is I cant find a phone number for him

M
M
Originally Posted by browneyedgirl913
Problem is I cant find a phone number for him
Okay, brown. I'm going to take one more crack at this.

Would you answer these questions, please:

1. How do you know OWH has a rap sheet?
2. Have you exposed to OW's and your husband's FB friends and asked them to have her husband call YOU?
3. You said you were going to file for divorce on August 15. Did you?
4. Your husband moved to his parents house (October 24). Is he still there?
5. The OW is a Christian counselor. Have you exposed her to her employer?

After you've answered these I may be able to give you more advice.

D-Day 2-10-2009

B
OP Offline
B
I ran a report on the OWH and came up with a criminal record. I was trying to find a phone number that was good to expose her to her husgand. I didnt file for divorce and because when he came in we started counseling. My husband is still staying at his parents and is currently in Brazil. The OW is not a christian counselor. The couselor that I see is a Christian counselor.
Last night I was posting a prayer to a private prayer group and didnt know that fb was having technical issues when I did it. The result washe got exposed to all of my friends and his he is mad and I ended up taking him off of FB as well as his family.
So what now

C
C
Right, don't apologise to WH for exposure. This is what you should be doing. And please don't tell him that you did not mean to expose, that it was a "technical issue". Because you should be decisively exposing, showing WH that you are prepared to fight for your marriage, for what you believe in. For what is right.

So well done on the exposure to FB friends! How many did you expose to? Did you include everyone?

Don't worry that WH is mad. This means that your exposure has been effective. WH does not want you to expose because you are sharing his secrets with others, shining a light on his adultery.

You need to be careful you do not do a trickle exposure, dragging it out. That gives WH a chance to spin his own story to others. So get all of your exposure done NOW.

Today, make sure you expose to all family and friends that may influence your WH into stopping the affair. Do not hesitate. Do it.

And as for the OWH... so he has a record. For what? How long ago? Is it for violence? He still deserves to know what is going on. You can take steps to protect yourself but still expose.

Put yourself in his shoes... how would you feel if he was not telling you about the affair even though he knew?

Don't lose momentum Brown. Keep it up!

Me (BW): 35
Married 1999 with no kids, DDay July 2011, OC born September 2012, Divorce final November 2012.

WXH (Gollum) is corrupted by his A, and now forever bound to it.

Plan B has set me free.

"Mourn the man he was. Know the man he is."
M
M
The OW is not a christian counselor.
Okay, except you said this in August:
She is a Christian counselor
I'm starting to wonder about you... skeptical

D-Day 2-10-2009

C
C
Originally Posted by maritalbliss
The OW is not a christian counselor.
Okay, except you said this in August:
She is a Christian counselor
I'm starting to wonder about you... skeptical

The fuller context of what she wrote was:

"I am starting martial counseling tomorrow by myself hewill be back next week he works offshore in brazil. She is a Christian counselor So I need to read the basic concepts too as wel."

I took this to mean that the lady she is starting counseling with is a Christian counselor.

cv

Celtic Voyager
Married 22+ years
3 young adult children

"A story of me"
M
M
I took this to mean that the lady she is starting counseling with is a Christian counselor.
Ah, yes. Thank you, CV.

brown, could you answer the questions I posted to you earlier? It will help us to know the answers to those.

D-Day 2-10-2009

Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
2 members (2 invisible), 565 guests, and 54 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation