Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
B
OP Offline
B
Well yes he did get exposed to all of my friends and his around 288 or so and his parents as well. That included people we go to church with and others as well. Everyone that is my friend was feeling sorry for me but now that its done I kind of feel relieved to be honest. He was exposed good. I am trying to find an address or something that I can tell the OWH. His rap sheet includes concealed weapons, drugs, larceny, dwi, dui and etc. That is why I was hesitant about exposing him because of my 78 year old mother. Let me know if I answered your questions.

M
M
That is why I was hesitant about exposing him because of my 78 year old mother.
brown, your WH had an affair with this guy's wife, and you're afraid he's going to hurt your mother??? The people who need to be looking over their shoulder should be your WH - and the OW! If the OW in my sitch had been near me a few times after D-Day she'd be permanently bald today.

But it is what it is. You don't want to expose to OWH and we certainly can't twist your arm. You are free to keep the knowledge from him if you wish.

Understand, though, that not exposing this to him yourself doesn't mean he's never going to find out. Truth has a way of coming out. Maybe not today or even next week. But the day will come when OWH finds out. And you have no way of knowing what day that will be. If you are comfortable not knowing if or when this guy is going to find out about your WH's affair with his wife and come looking for your WH, there's really nothing more I can tell you.

Last edited by maritalbliss; 11/13/11 12:46 PM.

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

C
C
Originally Posted by maritalbliss
That is why I was hesitant about exposing him because of my 78 year old mother.
brown, your WH had an affair with this guy's wife, and you're afraid he's going to hurt your mother??? The people who need to be looking over their shoulder should be your WH - and the OW! If the OW in my sitch had been near me a few times after D-Day she'd be permanently bald today.

But it is what it is. You don't want to expose to OWH and we certainly can't twist your arm. You are free to keep the knowledge from him if you wish.

Understand, though, that not exposing this to him yourself doesn't mean he's never going to find out. Truth has a way of coming out. Maybe not today or even next week. But the day will come when OWH finds out. And you have no way of knowing what day that will be. If you are comfortable not knowing if or when this guy is going to find out about your WH's affair with his wife and come looking for your WH, there's really nothing more I can tell you.

Absolutely. Look. By you telling him, YOU control the situation. In fact, I would suggest that you tell him immediately.

A butt whoopin from this guy might break your H out of the fog. Or at least the fear of one a good one...

Isn't your husband out of the country anyway? Tell OwH that. Tell him you guys aren't living together. He has no real reason to come over the house.

Celtic Voyager
Married 22+ years
3 young adult children

"A story of me"
I
I
Originally Posted by browneyedgirl913
I am trying to find an address or something that I can tell the OWH.

Great! keep going.

What would you do if you were not afraid?

"Fear is the little death. Fear is the mind-killer" Frank Herbert.

B
OP Offline
B
got to find a way that I can tell him and how I can contact him

B
OP Offline
B
I am going to try and do that today Im tired of being pooped on by my wh and its frustrating

I
I
You will feel better when you have exposed. I PROMISE!

Its sooooo empowering.

B
OP Offline
B
Plan on seeing what the price of a pi is to get a correct address and phone number for the OWH and then EXPOSE I WILL

B
OP Offline
B
tHE RATE I WAS QUOTED FOR A PI WAS A FLAT FEE OF 350 FOR 4 HOURS AND I REALLY REALLY WOULD LIKE TO EXPOSE HER TO HIM ASAP

M
M
tHE RATE I WAS QUOTED FOR A PI WAS A FLAT FEE OF 350 FOR 4 HOURS AND I REALLY REALLY WOULD LIKE TO EXPOSE HER TO HIM ASAP
Brown, hire the man. Tell him you need the OWH's contact info. Let us know when you're ready to expose to him.

D-Day 2-10-2009

I
I

Sounds like the best 350 youll ever spend.

B
OP Offline
B
Pissed off at wh he thinks he has the answer to it all. Makes me mad because I am made to feel like a second class citizen. I have made contact with the PI and must waiting on the reply for phone call from them then I expect all hell to break loose when I do that. I have already changed the locks on the house and packed all of his crap up. That I did with great pleasure. He thinks hes so smart I have the prepaid cell phone number the jerk is using to call her when hes home

B
OP Offline
B
Sorry have not been on have been sick and I am going to expose her at the first of this month

M
M
Sorry have not been on have been sick and I am going to expose her at the first of this month
Let us know when you've spoken with her husband.

D-Day 2-10-2009

S
S
The first of WHICH month?

Today is the 19th. You are surely not going to wait nearly two weeks to expose.

What are you waiting FOR????

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
M
M
What are you waiting FOR????
Another reason for why she 'can't' expose. crazy

D-Day 2-10-2009

S
S
BEG:

For God sakes, expose already. Stop with this bull crap, OK? Sick? I can type while I am sick...and so did you.

You are making excuses, and how long has this been going on?

Look, if you are not on board with MB and the MB strategy, just say so. It's pretty simple, no? Or yes?

Pick one, doll.

The choice is very easy. The actions are not. You decide.

S
S
This is insane.

BEG: What are earth are you thinking? "First of the month"????

What? What does the date even mean? Grrrr....you know how ridiculous that sounds. Stop it. Unless...you are on some public assistance program. In that case, the first of any month is very important. Are you receiving public assistance?

M
M
Unless...you are on some public assistance program. In that case, the first of any month is very important.
I don't see this as a reason for avoiding exposure. brown just doesn't want to expose. Very simple.

Brown, LOSE YOUR FEAR.

Last edited by maritalbliss; 11/19/11 11:13 PM.

D-Day 2-10-2009

C
C
I hope you are feeling better Brown.

Your posts after you started exposure, you admitted you felt relieved. It is empowering to get the truth out, to stop covering up some dirty secret for your WH. I wish I could have exposed to more people, but unfortunately I don't even know for certain the name of the OW. And no-one has seen fit to tell me that piece of information. I wish someone had.

You do know the name of the OW. You have her BH's details. And yet you have not told the truth to him.

Your fear is ruling you, and the longer you wait, the more you are allowing it to build and control you.

Don't wait any longer. Get the full exposure done, especially on a key target who has a right to know.

Then you can relax in the knowledge that you have used all of the weapons at your disposal to try to kill this affair.

You CAN do this.

Me (BW): 35
Married 1999 with no kids, DDay July 2011, OC born September 2012, Divorce final November 2012.

WXH (Gollum) is corrupted by his A, and now forever bound to it.

Plan B has set me free.

"Mourn the man he was. Know the man he is."
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 822 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation