Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 26 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 25 26
I
I
Originally Posted by PiecesOfMe
I appreciated every bit of time you have spent on me and my situation Melody. Without your unrelenting insistence on exposure I would never have done it. It is because of exposure that we have a tiny chance here. It is because of that that I perk up particularly when YOU reply.

Melody is tough. That is how she recovered her marriage. She would never have sat around Plan Aing someone who was unrepentant as your wayward is.

So she advises you not to out of concern for you.

However, once finding out about OW#2 I think some of the solutions presented here fail to address the root of the problem and instead present unrealistic scenarios that are not solutions at all.

Can you honestly tell me that forcing my husband to work from home is a solution to the problem of him being a serial cheater?

Force? It is merely an option for him to enthusiastically seize if he wants a marriage. If not, he's out because you cant live with a serial adultere any other way. Fact.

Remove him from the possibility of communicating with other women in the workplace? That is so unrealistic. How is that even possible - I can't FORCE him to do that! I can demand it, sure, he will say no, and then I have to follow through on my threat and move out. Final outcome = divorce aka he didn't want to be with me anymore anyway because he didn't want to try that hard.

Why would you want to be married to someone who won't make you safe? Who doesnt want to reassure you? Who says no when you offer him a lifeline after what he has done? How dare he say no?I would be RUNNING for the divorce lawyer in this situation. Plan Aing him and saying 'please please please' will NOT work.

If you kick him out, you either get rid of a cheater by forcing him to be repentant before he comes back - or you just plan old get rid of the cheater. Win-win.

If looking for REALISTIC solutions and options here make this post stupid to you Melody, then so be it. It doesn't mean I am not serious about my marriage. Thank you for your help this far - it HAS been invaluable! I hate to lose your input but I guess we've reached a point where you delve into the unrealistically creative solutions that guarantee the above outcome and I am still trying to find realistic ones that MIGHT maybe help.

Hopefully there are others here who CAN offer REALISTIC solutions and are willing to continue to help me. I would really appreciate it and could certainly use the help. If not I am SOL.

So, if anyone is still willing to listen, I ask once again:
would writing to the OW's BH asking HIM to work on getting her out of the workplace be a REALISTIC and advisable course of action?

At least I can start to address THAT part of the problem perhaps a little sooner than waiting for the transfer.

At this point I have very little hope left going by what all of you are telling me here anyway. Because based on what is being said here it has been determined that my WH is:

-a serial cheater and serial cheaters can only be cured by not being anywhere near the opposite sex so they can't be tempted

-the ONLY way we are even at square one is once the work situation changes because only THEN can withdrawal begin and only after THAT can recovery begin

If I sit here and don't Plan A in the meantime, I can guarantee you nothing will get fixed.

You Plan A right up until Plan B begins. Plan A (along with looking and being fabulous) involves warning them they can expect a nasty divorce and you will not be friends afterwards unless they change their ways. Get TOUGH.

But let me ask you this - lets say he quits his job tomorrow and starts working from home... and I am doing a kick azz Plan A what is to stop him from going down to the store and picking up an affair phone and continuing? NOTHING.

If he agrees to recovery conditions you will no longer be in plan A you will be in recovery. In recovery he must do all and everythng YOU require in order to feel safe. Make it one of the conditions he must agree to. This should include a polygraph. You should also keep up your snooping tools, i.e. VARS and GPS

What would you do if you were not afraid?

"Fear is the little death. Fear is the mind-killer" Frank Herbert.

I
I
Separation usually DOES preceed divorce. Divorce is not instantaneous. Plan B is actually fantastic. It is not a knife in your gut. The main aim of Plan B is to heal, concentrate on one's own life and build a future based on independence. People in Plan B are urged to reshape their careers, look at their bucket list and create an amazing lifestyle for themselves. This go-getting attitude (as opposed to becoming an abused basket case in a drawn out Plan A) will either make them look fantastic to the WS or will make the divorce hurt less when the BS is ready to file.

Ok so Plan B is moving out and moving on with the added twist of "oh maybe he'll notice how awesome I am now and come back to me but if he doesn't by the time I realize he's not coming back I won't care any more because I have moved on."

Ok, I get that. That's one option, yes. But like I said, that ends in divorce.

I'm not talking about staying in Plan A forever. I'm talking about giving it another 3 - 4 weeks and once I catch them again -- which now seems inevitable going by what everyone is saying here because like I said, he's NOT going to agree to work from home and never deal with another woman again because that is unrealistic and it certainly wouldn't come to be in 3 - 4 weeks -- then at that point I move on to Plan B which = eventual divorce.

Once again, please explain (not directed at you indiegirl - just in general) how I have that wrong and how that means I am not serious about my marriage and how that is not the point that I am right now - out of other options?

What will you do after your three four weeks of Plan A?

Plan B?

Plan D?

Plan FU?

If you want to divorce him, just protect yourself and stop him from cake eating by going into B.

And why does Plan B ALWAYS end in divorce in your opinion?

It didnt for sexymamabear and herpapabear.....

Have you read surviving an affair? You dont seem to understand the concepts.

Affairs make waywards happy because you meet 3-5 top needs, the OW usually only meets one or two.

Hence when you go the WS is very unhappy about the loss of those needs you always met.

P
P
Originally Posted by princessmeggy
Not true. This is the only option you are willing to take.

Right, my other options are:
1 - force my husband to quit his job and work at home so that he never leaves the house without me and *hopefully* never sees another living breathing woman again. (You know he actually COULD work from home but it would STILL entail leaving the house and/or meeting with clients that could potentially be female)

2 - move out

Option #1 sounds ultra realistic.
Option #2 is totally possible but you are right - I am not willing to take this option right this second.

Option #2 will not bring him back to me. It will just give him all the freedom to have all the affairs he wants to so I may as well just get divorced. All I see of the plan B people on here is that they are prolonging an inevitable divorce while their WS happily continues their affairs without facing any of the repercussions of actual divorce and the BS has their life on pause. With a knife in their gut. Sounds great. Plan B for 6 or 7 months? Uh, no - that's called separation pending divorce.

I have considered, as a final feeble effort, writing a letter to the OW's BH asking that HE urge HER to leave the job. Do you recommend this?

And if that works then yay, OW#1 is out of the picture but what about all the other women in the world?

Marriage Builders has the best plans out there to give your marriage a shot at recovery. And MANY MANY marriages have been saved here and RECOVERED. Recovery doesn't just mean ending the affair, but a whole new way of living.

If you do this right and you end up with an MB marriage, all the OW in the world won't compare to you and will be a non-issue. You'll have a husband who is committed to you ONLY and you to him. It's not easy at first and it takes a lot of courage to try but it's worth it.

Also, if you do this right and you end up in plan B and possibly divorced, you will have recovered YOURSELF and your life will be better than you ever thought possible.

We've already told you the best way for a CHANCE at recovery yet you are choosing NOT to do this and trying to convince the choir why it won't work.

What's left? You stay in a horrible, abusive marriage with a cheater until he finally leave you or you walk out with an empty love bank. That's a painful and unnecessary way to handle your life, especially when you know now that there's another way.

I hope you get it before it too late.

Best of luck to you.

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
I
I
Im gonna give this one more shot.

Options while he refuses to change.

1) Stay in an abusive marriage where the conditons do not change

2) Leave the abusive marriage now because he refuses to change and you are worth more than that.

Which is it?

P
OP Offline
P
Thank you indiegirl for not giving up on me!

Originally Posted by indiegirl
Melody is tough. That is how she recovered her marriage. She would never have sat around Plan Aing someone who was unrepentant as your wayward is.

Lightbulb moment. Yes he is unrepentant. I think it's partly because that's how far I had pushed him away. He really did not care about me anymore. Well, he was very unrepentant, at least, until thursday night. Thursday night when I caught him meeting with her, he was almost in tears. And like I said he promised to give me everything I asked for, finally. It may have been the turning point.

Force? It is merely an option for him to enthusiastically seize if he wants a marriage. If not, he's out because you cant live with a serial adultere any other way. Fact.

The option was presented and quickly dismissed. He's not willing to make such drastic changes "over this". He admits that had it been a PA or even "more serious" he would immediately leave work. I understand that according to MB, that means I should leave.

Why would you want to be married to someone who won't make you safe? Who doesnt want to reassure you? Who says no when you offer him a lifeline after what he has done? How dare he say no?I would be RUNNING for the divorce lawyer in this situation. Plan Aing him and saying 'please please please' will NOT work.

If you kick him out, you either get rid of a cheater by forcing him to be repentant before he comes back - or you just plan old get rid of the cheater. Win-win.

We agree here. I think we are just disagreeing that he needs to work at home in order for us to have a chance.

You Plan A right up until Plan B begins. Plan A (along with looking and being fabulous) involves warning them they can expect a nasty divorce and you will not be friends afterwards unless they change their ways. Get TOUGH.

Got it - this is what I am doing. I am getting tougher with him. I am preparing my Plan B while I Plan A for another few weeks. He knows that if there is anymore nonsense we are done. I don't care if I am in the middle of my c-section when I find out - we are DONE. (aka Plan B)

If he agrees to recovery conditions you will no longer be in plan A you will be in recovery. In recovery he must do all and everythng YOU require in order to feel safe. Make it one of the conditions he must agree to. This should include a polygraph. You should also keep up your snooping tools, i.e. VARS and GPS

All of this is happening right now:
-he has agreed to total transparency
-the work situation will change as soon as it can (transfer - could take months - this is where everything fails, I know)
-he has agreed to NO CONTACT and total honesty
-he has recommitted to working on us and our family
-he will account for all his time

The additional thing working my favor now that was not there before though is exposure. Exposure to friends and family but exposure to the OWH in particular.

In the meantime I will have to continue checking up on him to feel safe because I do not feel connected to him anymore. Both because of what I have done and what he has done so there is no way for him to make me feel safe in this marriage right now.

Me: BW (34)
Him: WH (38)

3 kids: 7, 3, & 7 mos

Married 7 years
DDAY #1 - 11/8/2011 (EA)
DDAY #2 - 12/6/2011 [unconfirmed possible 2nd A]

P
OP Offline
P
What will you do after your three four weeks of Plan A?

Plan B?

Plan D?

Plan FU?

I will do Plan B.

If you want to divorce him, just protect yourself and stop him from cake eating by going into B.

I don't want to divorce him. But I will if he does nothing but continue to abuse me. I deserve better than that.

And why does Plan B ALWAYS end in divorce in your opinion?

Because if you haven't properly shown him what he'd be missing out on (Plan A) and given enough time for him to fall back in love, Plan B just means he gets to continue his affair(s) and decide that life is better without you anyway. If he truly feels that way, fine.

It didnt for sexymamabear and herpapabear.....
I will read their story.

Have you read surviving an affair? You dont seem to understand the concepts.

I have not, but I will. I think you get by now that I just have simply lost all faith and almost all hope in my WH and that is why I am doubtful that anything will work. I shouldn't knock the concepts. They probably do work for WS's who actually want their marriages to work. I may just have to face the fact that my WH deep down does NOT want us to work.

Affairs make waywards happy because you meet 3-5 top needs, the OW usually only meets one or two.

Hence when you go the WS is very unhappy about the loss of those needs you always met.

I don't think I was doing a very good job of meeting any of his needs for a long time. Too long. frown The ones I was meeting were at a bare minimum. Too many withdrawals. Huge negative balance by the time I found out about the EA. KWIM?

Married 7 years
DDAY #1 - 11/8/2011 (EA)

P
OP Offline
P
Originally Posted by princessmeggy
Marriage Builders has the best plans out there to give your marriage a shot at recovery. And MANY MANY marriages have been saved here and RECOVERED. Recovery doesn't just mean ending the affair, but a whole new way of living.

If you do this right and you end up with an MB marriage, all the OW in the world won't compare to you and will be a non-issue. You'll have a husband who is committed to you ONLY and you to him. It's not easy at first and it takes a lot of courage to try but it's worth it.

Also, if you do this right and you end up in plan B and possibly divorced, you will have recovered YOURSELF and your life will be better than you ever thought possible.

We've already told you the best way for a CHANCE at recovery yet you are choosing NOT to do this and trying to convince the choir why it won't work.

What's left? You stay in a horrible, abusive marriage with a cheater until he finally leave you or you walk out with an empty love bank. That's a painful and unnecessary way to handle your life, especially when you know now that there's another way.

I hope you get it before it too late.

Best of luck to you.

Thank you for your input. I think I do get it. I just disagree that him working from home is the only solution. If I am wrong then we will end up divorced but I won't stay in an abusive marriage - I know that's not better for my kids. I don't think that he gets that I'm serious about that part right now which is why I think we will eventually end up in Plan B. Maybe Plan B will work but I don't have much hope there.

I understand that these plans are meant to help put us in recovery. I guess I'm just hoping that we can get into recovery without the working from home thing because it's drastic and he's not going to do it. I understand that everyone here disagrees that that is even possible. It is because of that that I am so discouraged about this working but I have to give it one last shot with me doing Plan A. Does that make sense? Am I understanding correctly that most of you feel I should Plan B right now until he chooses to work from home?

Married 7 years
DDAY #1 - 11/8/2011 (EA)

P
OP Offline
P
Originally Posted by indiegirl
Im gonna give this one more shot.

Options while he refuses to change.

1) Stay in an abusive marriage where the conditons do not change

2) Leave the abusive marriage now because he refuses to change and you are worth more than that.

Which is it?

He's not refusing to change anymore. He's just not going to work from home and he can't leave the current work situation immediately. It will take time. If the conditions do not change I will leave.

So basically this is the plan and the way I expect it to go right now:

1 - I will re-start a very good Plan A for about 3 - 4 weeks, during which time I will continue to monitor him.
2 - He has promised NC and total transparency and honesty
3 - I expect him to fail at the NC before 3 - 4 weeks is up because they still work together
4 - At that point I will be about 35 weeks pregnant and almost ready to deliver. I can move out - he won't move out, he's made that clear. SO... I will tell him we are done and that I am moving out as soon as I am recovered from my c-section.

The other option is that if he fails at NC and I have not yet delivered I can move out then.

Either way, unfortunately, I think I am seeing that he is feeling very cushy in the fact that he thinks I won't pull the trigger on moving out or anything like that while I am just a few short weeks away from delivering. So what that means is that he is putting me in the position where I am going to have to do it and will probably end up moving out of my house with a 3 week old. And believe me, I've had it. I WILL do it.

Married 7 years
DDAY #1 - 11/8/2011 (EA)

M
M
I just disagree that him working from home is the only solution.
I believe the 'work at home' idea originally came from YOU, did it not? You were advised that he needed to leave that job in order to get away from OW, and you responded that there would just be another OW at any other workplace.

Your WH doesn't have to live on an island in order to remain faithful. He has to understand the importance of living a certain way in order to protect his marriage. We're trying to explain the you what that way is. The first step is to separate the adulterers and stop the affair. That's why you're being advised to demand that he quit that job.

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

M
M
[

Thank you for your input. I think I do get it. I just disagree that him working from home is the only solution.

It is comments like this that make me question how serious you really are. No one ever told you that working from home is the "ONLY SOLUTION" but that a serial cheater had to radically change his environment in order to stop cheating. Saying that the ONLY SOLUTION is for him to work at home is your own ridiculous [and snotty] extrapolation. Taking valid suggestions and twisting them to a ridiculous extreme is insulting and aggravating to people who are taking the time and effort to help you. We don't have to help you, after all.

We have several recovered marriages on this board where one spouse was a serial cheater and they don't work from home. Two did retire, but several others changed occupations where they work with their own spouse all day or arranged to work with only men. But one has to brainstorm to find solutions.

I realize that you understand that your husband would rather leave you than make any real changes. That is why posters are recommending Plan B. He won't change, but the point with all the above is that your husband won't EVER be motivated to change if you don't tell him your conditions. Before you go into Plan B, you need tell him what it will take to recover your marriage.

As far as staying together for the kids, living with a serial cheater will lead to divorce and possibly a nervous breakdown. This is why Dr Harley only recommends staying in Plan A for 3 to 4 weeks.

But you need to first get the book, Surviving an Affair so you understand what you are dealing with. They sell it in most bookstores or you can buy it used off amazon.com.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
Originally Posted by maritalbliss
I just disagree that him working from home is the only solution.
I believe the 'work at home' idea originally came from YOU, did it not? You were advised that he needed to leave that job in order to get away from OW, and you responded that there would just be another OW at any other workplace.

Yes, it came from HER, not the board. That is insulting to the people who are trying to help her and explains why I said we are more serious than her.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

S
S

1 - I will re-start a very good Plan A for about 3 - 4 weeks, during which time I will continue to monitor him.

Seriously?????

Why in the world are you *restarting* Plan A? That is Plan PiecesofMe. Not Plan A.

Most likely you will have a harder and harder time preventing DJs and AOs, especially since you are 35 weeks pregnant.

It makes NO sense AT ALL to delay moving to Plan B to the time that you are set to deliver. NO SENSE. Unless you are not serious about Plan B.

Are you thinking once he sees the baby he will be more likely to "do the right thing"?

Ddays 2007 and 2011
Plan B 6/21/11
Divorced July 2012
2 kids
How to Plan B Correctly
Parallel Parenting in Plan B
S
S
So what that means is that he is putting me in the position where I am going to have to do it and will probably end up moving out of my house with a 3 week old. And believe me, I've had it. I WILL do it.

Moving with a 3-week-old and you are 35 weeks pregnant, so you are actually planning on Plan A for another 8 weeks? Right?

Ddays 2007 and 2011
Plan B 6/21/11
Divorced July 2012
2 kids
How to Plan B Correctly
S
S
I just feel very defeated & hopeless right now. I see no end in sight. He walks around everyday like nothing is wrong - he is happy, he can eat, he can sleep just fine. I can barely function some days. Maybe I should cheat so I could be half as happy as he is right now.

Today I really do just want to leave. Today Plan B sounds wonderful to me right now.

How can you possibly think you can go on this way for another 8 weeks?

And that's to say IF you could possibly have the emotional energy and strength to execute Plan B with a newborn baby after giving birth?

Why not actually demand that your H go NC now?

I am not understanding this AT ALL.

Ddays 2007 and 2011
Plan B 6/21/11
Divorced July 2012
2 kids
How to Plan B Correctly
I
I
I don't think I was doing a very good job of meeting any of his needs for a long time. Too long. frown The ones I was meeting were at a bare minimum. Too many withdrawals. Huge negative balance by the time I found out about the EA. KWIM?

The plans take this into account. Most of us were like this! Thats what the 3-4 week Plan A is for. To show that in the future you will be willing to meet his needs if he agrees to recovery conditions.

As others have said, another two months of Plan A will drive you loco and be harmful to your health. You will definitely snap and ruin your Plan A with AOs and DJs. It is better to give him the Plan B letter and leave him with the impression that you WILL meet his needs and WILL NOT love bust.

A short Plan A where you are on form, work it like a rock star and disappear with a whisper and a kiss is far preferable to a drawn out Plan A which makes you look desperate and unwilling to make him face consequences.

If you are intent on doing this crazy thing at least get your preparations for Plan B sorted out NOW.

Click the link in my siggy for step by step advice.

I would highly recommend that you have it worked out so that if you do find yourself losing it, you can exit quickly without ruining your Plan A efforts, or indeed your health.

P
P
4 - At that point I will be about 35 weeks pregnant and almost ready to deliver. I can move out - he won't move out, he's made that clear. SO... I will tell him we are done and that I am moving out as soon as I am recovered from my c-section.

Where are you planning to go?
Have you spoken to an attorney and educated yourself about spousal support and child support?

Boy or girl?

P
P
2 kids: 6 y/o & 2 y/o
3rd baby on the way

Are your parents close?
Which grandparents are closest to the kids?

P
P
Just FYI .... the following is complete bullcrap

Yes he is unrepentant. I think it's partly because that's how far I had pushed him away.
No No NO NO

He is unrepentant because he is descending morally and spiritually.

A person who is UNrepentant when caught cheating on their PREGNANT wife is currently not capable of discerning right from wrong.

Originally Posted by Pepperband
Originally Posted by Pepperband
"Sin in it's ordinary progression first deceives, next hardens, and then destroys." - John Thornton

Thinking about this quote in the context of a wayward mind ....

1. Deception.
We talk about wayward "fog", which is verbal expression of the self deception that goes on in a wayward mind. Deception which allows a so called "normal" person to commit adultery. "The enemy" is the ultimate liar. What deception does is this, deception makes swallowing a deadly poison seem like a desirable choice. This is the point in adultery where the waywards telling themselves lies might be shocked into reality by exposure. perhaps not, but it is possible. Truth & light are kryptonite to the deception. I am talking about the wayward losing his/her mind.

2. Hardening.
Now, about the wayward's heart. It hardens. The wayward heart becomes callous. The wayward heart becomes closed off and insensitive to the pain and devastation their adultery causes. The wayward can even accept the broken hearts of their own children if that pain supports their adultery. The wayward becomes impervious to empathy. Cry all you want, your tears have no meaning for the hardened heart of a lost wayward. Your tears, your pain only annoy the hardened wayward heart.

3. Destruction.
And finally, the wayward's soul. The sin of adultery destroys the wayward's soul. The spiritual essence of humanity is nowhere to be found in the wayward. Integrity has been cast off in order for the adultery to continue. The wayward does not go on his/her merry way unscathed. The wayward is the most wounded of all. The destruction of a once beautiful soul, now made ugly by sin, is heartbreaking.

There is a progression to this loss.
Humans are vulnerable to temptation.
Temptation feels good.
But, giving into the sin, and living in the sin is life changing.
Soul changing.

We can actually SEE it sometimes.
We can actually SEE the cold eyes of the hardened heart.
We can actually SEE the lifeless eyes of the soulless.

Your WH's heart has hardened as a result of his sin.
Not because of you.

A PREGNANT Plan A'er needs to amp up the self-pampering part of Plan A. Are you doing that?

P
P
Advice:

Plan A for now.
But Plan B as soon as you can manage it.

A pregnant Plan A'er with a jerk-WH worries me.

P
OP Offline
P
I will buy the book because I do feel I am missing some things.

I am sorry if I misunderstood the suggestions or lashed out, my intention was not to waste people's time or insult but to point out that I felt some solutions were extreme. I don't recall who brought up working from home and I'm not going to go back to check, I get the point. Melody, thank you for coming back and replying.

That deception/hardening/destruction thing worries and upsets me a lot. I do feel he has hardened significantly and I think it's gotten worse with exposure.

Yes Pepperband...he really is being a jerk right now. I don't know who he is. And I've never felt worse in my life. I'm not the type to wallow in self pity, I'm NOT the type to put up with any bull. With every new discovery, I am losing a bit of myself. I feel abused, disrespected, unloved, and utterly worthless. But I refuse to feel that way for long - it's not me. I will pick myself up off the ground within a few days.

I have my Dad here but he is an alcoholic, I can't live with him. I can only count on his wife to help sometimes. Everyone else is out of state. I have almost no help here but I'm a big girl and I make money. I can take care of myself. I just can't bear to leave my two boys behind. But I will find a way to do it all.

Married 7 years
DDAY #1 - 11/8/2011 (EA)

Page 10 of 26 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 25 26

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 479 guests, and 66 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation