Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I
I
So you're sick, how does that stop you picking up the phone or sending out an email? If anything, finally getting this done will help you get well quicker. While you waffle, you hold a boulder over your head, unwilling to throw it.

Waiting till the first? What on earth FOR?

You know how this secret and unhindered abuse has drained you. We see you getting weaker and want you to put a stop to it right away so you can heal.

If you are waiting until you feel stronger, I am afraid that will not happen.

Your health and strength will continue to deteriorate while you allow this A to continue unimpeded.

I am hoping that you read this, stiffen up, and get to work on exposure PRONTO. Finish before the day is out.

However, I have a feeling you will just slip off the boards again.

Coming here just to vent is not getting you the support you need. Acting on our advice is the support you need.

We have been in your shoes, weary of the A and wary of exposure. It takes effort and strength to face those fears BUT WE DID IT. We would not advise you to, unless we had tried it ourselves first.

Do it. Then we will help you with the next step.

I dont want you to be one of the many people on these boards who say 'I wish I had exposed sooner/ did a stronger Plan A'

You are already very late on schedule. COME ON.

What would you do if you were not afraid?

"Fear is the little death. Fear is the mind-killer" Frank Herbert.

B
OP Offline
B
I understand that I am late at this stage of the game but I have to hire a PI to get the information that I need about OW's husband. I have looked online and have not found anything about him other than his record. The PI Is going to get the contact information for me.

B
OP Offline
B
I have to admit that I have been a putz. I need help doing the exposure I have the information about the spouse and I hope that it is the right information. I ran a report on intellus again and there was not record on her husband. I have an address and phone number and have called numerous times and there is no answer. My friend called for me and she said a woman picked up on the first ring. I need some help and you all said to let me know when I was ready to expose my husband. I am drained and he is being a jack [censored]. Hes blocked me on fb and my friends call me and tell me what is being said between the two. Im tired and want this to be over. Please give me guidance from here.

B
OP Offline
B
I am more than ready to rat the wh out of his pompus circumstanxes

C
C
Originally Posted by browneyedgirl913
I am more than ready to rat the wh out of his pompus circumstanxes

I am assuming you have mutual FB friends? If so, expose to them, family, friends, work.

Start there.

Celtic Voyager
Married 22+ years
3 young adult children

"A story of me"
K
K
But if you expose on FB be sure to put 1 minute between each message or you could be stopped from messaging for a while.

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
B
OP Offline
B
I dont have any access to her fb page anymore she blocked all the content to mine and my husband blocked me as well. Since he got exposed on FB he blocked me and I have done the same with him. I did it first because of the hurt that has been involved with all of this. I am going to verify the address that I hAVE FOR THE OH

B
OP Offline
B
Where and how should I proceed from here

C
C
Where and how should I proceed from here

you have mutual FB friends, right? You can expose to them for one. Also, expose to parents, siblings, work, etc...

CV

Celtic Voyager
Married 22+ years
3 young adult children

"A story of me"
B
OP Offline
B
I have exposed him to fb friends and what I want to do is expose her to her spouse there is something that is not right with the relationship a rat I smell I think that she is playing him big time. I want to expose her to her husband. I want to get the address verified that I have any advice

M
M
I have exposed him to fb friends and what I want to do is expose her to her spouse there is something that is not right with the relationship a rat I smell I think that she is playing him big time. I want to expose her to her husband. I want to get the address verified that I have any advice
Let us know when you have exposed to OW's husband. We've been trying to get you to do that for about four months, now. You've resisted that every step of the way. Please understand that posters can't help you if you refuse to help yourself. We can't, and won't do this for you.

Let us know after you've exposed to her and then we'll go from there.

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

C
C
So brown, you have OW husband's name, address and his phone number. What more do you need? Another excuse? You have been pretty good at coming up with them yourself.

Originally Posted by BrownEyedGirl913
I want to get the address verified that I have any advice
Why do you need someone to verify this? You have the details. Verify it yourself or with the help of a friend / relative. You say that when you ring no-one answers. But when a friend rang a woman answered.

I would have a male friend / relative contact and ask to speak to OW's husband in case OW answers. Once he gets on the phone, over to you it goes. EXPOSE!

You have dragged this out faaaar too long. I can't remember when you first started asking about exposure, but I do remember in mid November you were saying you would expose to OW's husband at the start of December. It is now nearly January. You have been delaying for months.

Stop asking how to do it. Just do it!!!

You can do it Brown. We have told you how to do it, but we can't do it for you. Get a friend / relative around to support you, or go to their house if you think OW avoids answering your number (or hide your number however you do that in your country). But get this exposure done now.

At least that way you can think you have done everything you could to save your marriage.

Me (BW): 35
Married 1999 with no kids, DDay July 2011, OC born September 2012, Divorce final November 2012.

WXH (Gollum) is corrupted by his A, and now forever bound to it.

Plan B has set me free.

"Mourn the man he was. Know the man he is."
M
M
Have you considered just knocking on her door, brown?

D-Day 2-10-2009

B
OP Offline
B
I have tried to call a phone number that I have tried to call and there was no answer. I had a friend call the number and a lady answered on the first ring. I cant continue to live like this its driving me bonkers. I dont have a job at the moment and that is another factor in all this. He is living at his parents and due to go out again. Money is a problem too because I dont have any to spare. So I am feeling stuck between a rock and a hard place.

C
C
I have tried to call a phone number that I have tried to call and there was no answer. I had a friend call the number and a lady answered on the first ring. I cant continue to live like this its driving me bonkers. I dont have a job at the moment and that is another factor in all this. He is living at his parents and due to go out again. Money is a problem too because I dont have any to spare. So I am feeling stuck between a rock and a hard place.

The sooner you get all this done, the sooner you can begin fixing things. Whether plan A or B. I'd call from another phone. Payphone if you can still find one.

CV

Celtic Voyager
Married 22+ years
3 young adult children

"A story of me"
M
M
I had a friend call the number and a lady answered on the first ring.
So what did your friend say? Don't tell me she hung up. If she did, what was the point of having her call?

Did you go to the woman's house and knock on the door?

D-Day 2-10-2009

M
M
I have tried to call a phone number that I have tried to call and there was no answer. I had a friend call the number and a lady answered on the first ring.

This is so insulting to people here who are actually doing the heavy-lifting to save their marriages. This is mockery.

I cant continue to live like this its driving me bonkers.

Then stop living like this.

Me, FWW: 43
Mr_Recon6mo, FWH: 44
DD20 and DS23
3 cats
Married 23 years, together 24
Divorcing

M
M
Browneyed girl, we can't come through your computer monitor and this for you. Why will you not take action?

D-Day 2-10-2009

J
J
If you want to save your marriage you need to follow the MB program.

B
OP Offline
B
Maritial I have been praying about that and the answer the LORD KEEPS GIVING ME IS TO WAIT ON HIM. THAT SPEAKS VOLUMES TO ME I NEED TO BE SURE ABOUT THE ADDRESS. CALLED A PI TODAY AND GOING TO GET THAT VERIFIED THEN HAVE THE PI DELIVER A NOTE TO THE SPOUSE THAT IS THE EASIEST WAY FOR ME. WW LEAVES TOMORROW I SINCERELY DO NOT BELIEVE THAT HE CARES ANYMORE FOR ME I BLOCKED HIM ON FB AND HE DID THE SAME TO ME. IM STILL GOING TO PURSUE EXPOSING HER

Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 614 guests, and 56 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation