Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
S
S
5 MONTHS more in an affair means further entrenchment. And now, you have given OW and WH ample time to figure out their cover story.

This BH needs to know the truth, but don't be surprised if he doesn't believe you.

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
M
M
CALLED A PI TODAY AND GOING TO GET THAT VERIFIED THEN HAVE THE PI DELIVER A NOTE TO THE SPOUSE THAT IS THE EASIEST WAY FOR ME.
And the way that is least likely to work. He'll hand it to the BH. He'll read it and immediately confront his wife. She'll lie like a rug and make you look like an absolute nut case. And HE'LL BELIEVE HER.

Next step in your 'easy' approach to exposure?

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

I
I
Originally Posted by browneyedgirl913
Maritial I have been praying about that and the answer the LORD KEEPS GIVING ME IS TO WAIT ON HIM.

Please dont do that. The lord helps those who help themselves. You were given a voice, brains and a backbone for a reason. You can do it, but each day you describe yourself as weak, you believe yourself and get weaker. I am going to use your method of using capitals here - STOP IT. YOU ARE NOT WEAK - YOU ARE INACTIVE.

I NEED TO BE SURE ABOUT THE ADDRESS.

No you dont. Knock, if a man answers ask if its the right address. Come equipped with proof if at all possible as you have let them have too long to come up wth cover stories.

I BLOCKED HIM ON FB AND HE DID THE SAME TO ME. IM STILL GOING TO PURSUE EXPOSING HER

By staying in Plan A for so long your love bank is entirely depleted. But do expose. Then Plan B, quick.

People are not what they say brown, they are what they DO.

Do what you know is right and let it empower you.

What would you do if you were not afraid?

"Fear is the little death. Fear is the mind-killer" Frank Herbert.

B
OP Offline
B
EVERYONE WISH ME LUCK PLEASE I AM EXCITED I AM FINALLY GOING TO START THE EXPOSURE TOMORROW I START IN THE MORNING I REALLY WISHED I HAD LISTENED AND DONE IT SOONER. HE IS STILL INVOLVED WITH HER AND LYING THRU HIS TEETH. SO I LIVED AND LEARNED. WILL LET YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS AS THE DETAILS UNFOLD. I AM GOING TO FIND OUT FOR SURE IS SHE IS MARRIED. THAT IS WHAT HE TOLD ME. THE TRUTH DIS SET ME FREE.

I
I
Good luck and godspeed.

What is your method? Are you calling around in person?

B
OP Offline
B
THANKS INDIE GOING WITH CALLING, LETTER AND IN PERSON HAVE SOMEONE DELIVER A NOTE TO HER SPOUSE. WISH I HAD DONE THIS SOONER. HE IS A LYING CHEATING WH. CONTACTED HIM LAST NIGHT AND HE LIES LIKE A RUG LIVE AND LEARN YOU CANT BELIEVE WHAT HE SAYS I BELIEVE THAT HE HAS ALREADY MADE HIS MIND UP ABOUT OW AND WHAT HE PLANS WITH HER THANKS TO THE HELP OF BABY SISTER. OH WELL I WILL SURVIVE ALL THIS I HAVE SO FAR THANKS TO MB AND COUNSELING

I
I

By in person - you mean you are doing it yourself dont you?

What do you mean by someone? Someone you can rely to have it placed in the BH hands? Someone who can explain what you know as well as you can?

It would need to be a very trusted person to do that.

I
I
What does your letter say? There is nothing stopping you from going there personally with your thoughts spelled out in a letter if you are worried you will get tongue tied.

Can you put the letter here for feedback?

B
OP Offline
B
Will do once I get the letter wored I will do I am thinking about finding out where he works and possibly driving there and telling him face to face with proof. What are you thoughts on that

B
OP Offline
B
he is trying to screw me big time regarding income taxes he works overseas Brazil and made the lame excuse that the company advised them to do that/ All he has done is lie like a rug

S
S
he is trying to screw me big time regarding income taxes he works overseas Brazil and made the lame excuse that the company advised them to do that/ All he has done is lie like a rug

Waywards rarely surprise me anymore.

I advise you to do whatever you can, as quickly as possible, to tell OWH. THis has gone on long enough without him knowing, and we live by actions here, not words.

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
I
I
Will do once I get the letter wored I will do I am thinking about finding out where he works and possibly driving there and telling him face to face with proof. What are you thoughts on that

Wonderful! You can also call him and tell him - offering to send him the proof.

We will hear the good news that is done soon, yes?

Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 790 guests, and 75 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation