Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13
P
P
Oh, I forgot to add something .....

twoxfour

E
Edsway Offline OP
OP Offline
E
I see the point.understood NC the outside friends.it was just good to get the other perspective .my intentions were not to have a comeback or rekindle old romance. But it was stepping out of the box.
Now onto the real task im going to meet with lawyer again.I have something bouncing in my head.its the house.now I have 50% stake in this.I feel that with all I know about the plans WW was haveing. To move OM in here and be daddy im thinking that this house should be sold were we both will not live here.I know it sounds mean or evil but she was going to burn me if I never
found out.any input on the house?

O
O
She can't put you out, She will have to go through the whole process of the divorce. Her greatest weapon was surprise. That weapon is as dangerous as a 2 week old banana now. So her plans now have the reality that you are not some sucker who is going to lose his house or his car to some POSOM. The other point is, you are so far ahead in the game of protecting yourself. Again, tell her the kids should live with you. Tell her to "be reasonable and think of the kids". Tell her "why should they suffer because their mom can't keep her vows or her panties up".

Last edited by ouchthathurt; 01/19/12 03:32 PM.
N
N
Originally Posted by Edsway
any input on the house?

In a divorce, the house issue would be settled. One of you could buy out the other and refinance or sell the house and split the proceeds/cost...it would depend on what you guys negotiated.

A more pressing matter would be who is paying for the house right now. Is she carrying her share of the bills?

Me (BH)
FWW
Married 2000, DS 8, DD 6, DD 2

N
N
it was just good to get the other perspective .

It just felt good.

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
~ English proverb

Neak's Story
R
RMX Offline
R

Ugh... I made the mistake of **talking** to other women while i was separated and lonely.

I ended up having a RA, don't kid yourself that you can resist your taker.

He's a crafty lil b@st@rd he is..

Don't chance it, avoid those situations at all costs.

FBH 34 me,FWW 34,
DS 14, OC-D 12 (given up for adoption), DS-8, DD-5
D-Day#1 10-12-1998
D-Day#2 2-10-2008
Recovered!
E
Edsway Offline OP
OP Offline
E
I agree as a friend told me WW believed I would be so upset that I would just pack my bags and leave.friend told me little did she know that when im crossed I can be a real well let's just say hard to deal with wink.funny its like I said friends know me better my W.I sent a text asking to at least have the kids here to sleep in their own bed.still haven't heard anything .the other thing im wondering if she went to a lawyer why was she not advised to return home? Something well many things do not make any sense. I could sit here and make a list of all the things that don't fly in what she is doing.very strange how she is thinking not the woman I fell in love with at all completely different in every way.

E
Edsway Offline OP
OP Offline
E
Just a thought you guys should know me by now.WW has taken 2 weeks off from work and im wondering if I should contact the female coworker that we went to her wedding 2 yrs ago? Just ask her some Q's about OM and WW.I believe the damage is done but just curious if she would tell me anything.also should I still contact WW boss?

O
O
As a courtesy you may call the boss, and thank him for her time off, then you can just say: "Yeah, its so sad about the MRS and the POSOM. Must make it real hard to work with all the drama. Just to remind him that he has employees going out in their cars and schtuping during lunch.

E
Edsway Offline OP
OP Offline
E
Found out WW did retain a lawyer and filed.looks like she beat me to the punch.oh well mine will be retained tomorrow oh wait today.

M
M
Found out WW did retain a lawyer and filed.looks like she beat me to the punch.oh well mine will be retained tomorrow oh wait today.

Not unexpected. It's important that she hold on to the likely portrayal of you as this "abusive husband" that she needs to get away from. Hence the suggestions that you take the initiative from her and file first.

As her next step, she's likely going to try and have you removed from your home.

ManInMotion
===========
(see "MiM's Story" for more details)
O
O
Don't know how successful she will be, if Eds been carrying his VAR. I think he is being set up for an RO. He needs to be very careful.

E
Edsway Offline OP
OP Offline
E
That has been discussed my lawyer stated she would need undeniable proof of abuse that she does not have.thus the reason I removed my are and personal items from this home in case she came at me with an RO or a OP.lawyer told me raising your voice does not constitute grounds for RO. Ill find out more inabout an hour.

M
M
That has been discussed my lawyer stated she would need undeniable proof of abuse that she does not have.

Unfortunately I've seen a few cases where the poor BH has been thrown out of here for a lot less than that.

ManInMotion
===========
(see "MiM's Story" for more details)
E
Edsway Offline OP
OP Offline
E
Got done with lawyer he looks like wait until I get served than go from there said let her spend the money.also said if an OP or RO is used its to late as it should I have been done before filing a D he said she is going about this wrong she and out of normal thinking.

N
N
Have you heard from her family at all or has everyone taken sides?

Me (BH)
FWW
Married 2000, DS 8, DD 6, DD 2

E
Edsway Offline OP
OP Offline
E
Haven't heard from anyone in the family tried to contact BIL wife nothing. Looks like they have been brainwashed and NC.nothing from the kids not to even my son which I find very hard to swallow he was the only one I thought could get through to her.I guess I was wrong.

E
Edsway Offline OP
OP Offline
E
Anyone work for southwest airlines?or know of a way to check if WW has taken a flight?I believe she is no longer in this state with the kids.

V
V
Ed, not sure what to tell you here. I'm going to leave the advice on how to proceed to ones more suited to provide said advice.

I'm simply not qualified to offer helpful advice here in your situation. I do believe I AM qualified, however, to keep you in my prayers.

And you are. Hang in there friend

Every man I meet is in some way my superior; and in that I can learn of him.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

T
T
Yeah, well Ed, I believe the following:

Either you are the ultimate in the insensitve and frightened H, afraid to even talk to his W.

**edit**

If you are being honest, then I do have sympathy for you. **edit**

Tom

Last edited by MBLBanker; 01/24/12 04:38 AM. Reason: TOS: personal attack
Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 507 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation