Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 17 1 2 13 14 15 16 17
G
OP Offline
G
I tried that!!!!

P
P
That post reeks of entitlement.

I am not a detective.
Hire one.

Markos' Wife
FWW - EA
8 kids ...
What to do with an Angry Husband

P
P
People who can prance off with their tails held high...really, think about it... Some of you have been here FOR YEARS!!!! Thousands of posts made. Bumping all your relevant posts for others to see... The Betrayed Spouse. YEARS you have been here??? Sad...
Is that how you are vindicated? By putting all the "Waywards" in their place?
The fine people who have been posting here for years do so because they care about marriages.
Both Betrayed Spouses AND Former Waywards.

Stop the fit, okay?

Markos' Wife
FWW - EA
8 kids ...

S
S
Originally Posted by Goldilocks
I have said repeatedly that I deleted the information I had for him weeks ago. I know his FIRST name. I know the city he lives in. I know his profession. THAT IS NOT ENOUGH TO GO ON, I HAVE TRIED! I am not a detective. And you are not the one I have to make my indiscretion up to.

You ALSO told us you have his cell phone number which I told you you can get a report with the full name of OM on.

If you deleted the cell phone #, you can go back to your phone records to pull it. This is not "detective" level work. This is something a 12 year old can do.

But my guess is from your latest "woe is me" posts, you have no interest in contacting OMW and are going to try to distract us. It's not going to work, Goldi. You are not the victim here. OMW and your BH are. Nice try tho...

Ddays 2007 and 2011
Plan B 6/21/11
Divorced July 2012
2 kids
How to Plan B Correctly
Parallel Parenting in Plan B
M
M
YEARS you have been here??? Sad...

I don't understand. Why is it sad? I intend to be here for the rest of my life supporting marriages.

Do you go to AA meetings and tell people their 30-years-sober buttons are sad?

If you are serious about saving your marriage, you can't get it all on this forum. You've got to listen to the Marriage Builders Radio show, every day. Install the app!

Married to my radiant trophy wife, Prisca, 19 years. Father of 8.
Attended Marriage Builders weekend in May 2010

If your wife is not on board with MB, some of my posts to other men might help you.
V
V
And while I'm at it, there is something else I'd like to say...

While I truly believe most of you are here for genuine reasons and want to help people who are hurting, I have noticed a few who seem to feed on the drama.

People who can prance off with their tails held high...really, think about it... Some of you have been here FOR YEARS!!!! Thousands of posts made. Bumping all your relevant posts for others to see... The Betrayed Spouse. YEARS you have been here??? Sad...

VERY baaaaaad move with this post. I was getting ready to show a boatload of compassion for you with your big post, just trying to figure out how to frame it properly to help just a little bit in my little ol' way.

Obviously, you are way too self entitled, self absorbed, self righteous, self important, self this, self that, self this that and the other thing to truly appreciate what marriage is all about. It's all about you

Best of luck to you in your future trials and tribulations.

Every man I meet is in some way my superior; and in that I can learn of him.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

G
OP Offline
G
Markos, you and your wife are not who I was talking about, I think you are two who genuinely care.

Viper #2592570 01/31/12 09:13 PM
G
OP Offline
G
Originally Posted by TigerWes

While I truly believe most of you are here for genuine reasons and want to help people who are hurting, I have noticed a few who seem to feed on the drama.

VERY baaaaaad move with this post. I was getting ready to show a boatload of compassion for you with your big post, just trying to figure out how to frame it properly to help just a little bit in my little ol' way.

Obviously, you are way too self entitled, self absorbed, self righteous, self important, self this, self that, self this that and the other thing to truly appreciate what marriage is all about. It's all about you

I know, I snapped... OldWarHorse got to me. I apologize.

M
M
Markos, you and your wife are not who I was talking about, I think you are two who genuinely care.

Would you like me to list some of the others who care, Goldilocks? I have gotten to know several of them well. There are people who are really passionate here about helping people have great marriages.

Occasionally some of them have emailed me and ripped me a new one when they got wind that I was not treating my wife in a way that is conducive for a good marriage.

And I am glad of it.

If you are serious about saving your marriage, you can't get it all on this forum. You've got to listen to the Marriage Builders Radio show, every day. Install the app!

If your wife is not on board with MB, some of my posts to other men might help you.
P
P
I have yet to see anybody posted who didn't genuinely care.
You are throwing a fit because you've been told to do something you do not want to do.

Markos' Wife
FWW - EA
8 kids ...

P
P
Perhaps you need to listen to him, then.

Markos' Wife
FWW - EA
8 kids ...

Gamma #2592574 01/31/12 09:16 PM
G
OP Offline
G
Originally Posted by Gamma
Goldi,

I know his FIRST name. I know the city he lives in. I know his profession.

You can do a web then a photo search in google, use his name and profession and city, you would be surprised how often a connection can be made with few clues. There may only be 50 persons in his profession in that city. Also professional associations and www.linkedin.com he may be on it. If he belongs to a union call the union hall.

Also he might still be on that adult website, look him up with your H at your side. Lure him to a motel you can get his license plate number.

You also know his hair/eye color, his build, possibly what he wears.

God Bless
Gamma

This is what I tried to do...

I actually live 1,000 miles away.

M
M
I know, I snapped...

When you feel that way, it usually means that somebody has hit close to home with something that you really need to hear.

I know it was true for me!

Growth comes from making oneself be quiet (my anger management therapist said rule number one was to SHUT UP) and listen.

V
V
Originally Posted by TigerWes

He got you because he was RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, the $64,000 question is; what are YOU going to do about it?!?!

Every man I meet is in some way my superior; and in that I can learn of him.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

G
OP Offline
G
Originally Posted by Prisca

OldWarHorse doesn't know what he's talking about.

G
OP Offline
G
Originally Posted by markos
I know, I snapped...

When you feel that way, it usually means that somebody has hit close to home with something that you really need to hear.

I know it was true for me!

Growth comes from making oneself be quiet (my anger management therapist said rule number one was to SHUT UP) and listen.

You have an anger management therapist? Unfortunately I do snap when I get to a certain point...

P
P
Originally Posted by Prisca

OldWarHorse doesn't know what he's talking about.

He knows a lot more about what it takes to have a good marriage than you do, Hon.

Markos' Wife
FWW - EA
8 kids ...

P
P
Unfortunately I do snap when I get to a certain point...
That is not unfortunate, that is a choice. And a very poor one.

Markos' Wife
FWW - EA
8 kids ...

G
OP Offline
G
Originally Posted by SusieQ
I have said repeatedly that I deleted the information I had for him weeks ago. I know his FIRST name. I know the city he lives in. I know his profession. THAT IS NOT ENOUGH TO GO ON, I HAVE TRIED! I am not a detective. And you are not the one I have to make my indiscretion up to.

You ALSO told us you have his cell phone number which I told you you can get a report with the full name of OM on.

If you deleted the cell phone #, you can go back to your phone records to pull it. This is not "detective" level work. This is something a 12 year old can do.

But my guess is from your latest "woe is me" posts, you have no interest in contacting OMW and are going to try to distract us. It's not going to work, Goldi. You are not the victim here. OMW and your BH are. Nice try tho...

I have a pre-paid phone, so I don't get monthly statements and I deleted his number weeks ago!

P
P
I don't see anything in OldWarHorse's post that I disagree with.

The truth hurts sometimes. What are you going to do about it?

Markos' Wife
FWW - EA
8 kids ...

Page 15 of 17 1 2 13 14 15 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 507 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation