Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 25 of 48 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 47 48
M
M
SW - Please stop apologizing for exposure. If your wife and this OM murdered or committed grand theft auto, would you apologize for exposing them?

Adultery is right up there with murder and stealing ...

I see weakness in your apologies and excuses ... YOUR ARE BEING REPLACED ... WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO STOP THIS?

You stood up and exposed ... the exposure needs to continue. Nail all OM's friends ... who cares if they will or will not support you ... show this POSOM who you are and how you plan to kick his [censored].

He is showing the world he stole your wife and you are feeling bad for exposing him.

Your WW is no better than this man today ... she isn't your wife ... she is wayward. She lies, cheats, deceives, and wh0res herself out ... that isn't your wife.

The only way to get your wife back to get this POSOM out of the picture.

Get back on Facebook and nuke this POS into Neverland. Fight for your wife ... You have one small chance to get this right ... You may also want to have an attorney send a letter to OM threatening an Emotional and infliction of pain lawsuit via "Facebook Picture Page" POSOM hate BH's who put up a fight!!!

Last edited by PrayIncessantly; 02/12/12 11:38 AM.
S
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted by TigerWes
[quote]
This would be a good opportunity for the friend to step up to the plate. I think it would have more of an impact coming from someone other than you.

The kids have seen the picture. What if the kids brought it to her attention?

Me: 49
WW: 45
Married almost 23 years
Together 26+ years
DS18
DD15
D-Day: 7/28/11
Separated: 11/18/11
WW filed for D on 2/14/12 (3 days after near full exposure)
D final: 9/17/12
V
V
Originally Posted by stillwaiting1963
[quote=TigerWes]
This would be a good opportunity for the friend to step up to the plate. I think it would have more of an impact coming from someone other than you.

The kids have seen the picture. What if the kids brought it to her attention?
Even better. I just didn't know how you would feel about that.

ETA- Or even better yet, have multiple people call her out on it. Keep the pressure on full blast.

Last edited by TigerWes; 02/12/12 11:43 AM.

Every man I meet is in some way my superior; and in that I can learn of him.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

M
M
SW - Only you can make this happen. Drop the picture ... it means nothing. If your wife was standing in a picture with her stolen mercedes, what would you think about that picture? I would think that is one messed up woman ... she is so delusional she is taking pictures of her stolen property for everyone to see.

The world would think she has gone and lost her mind!!!!

Get on FACEBOOK right now and finish this exposure ... get an attorney and start threatening lawsuits. Go to OM's work and speak to his bosses. Make life a living hell for this POS.

KILL THIS ADULTERY AND GET YOUR WIFE BACK.

Last edited by PrayIncessantly; 02/12/12 11:43 AM.
S
OP Offline
S
Sorry if I came across as being apologetic for messaging OM's friends. I didn't think I did that. I could care less if he was laying in a ditch bleeding to death.

I did have pangs of sorrow for doing this to WW, but I don't have any regrets. I know it was the right thing to do.

I think I got pretty much all of OM's female friends messaged. The ones I didn't were ones that he shared with WW and I already got through messaging her friends. I didn't message any of his male friends other than his brother. I know the type he is, and those male friends he has would care less about what he's doing with my wife. In fact they would probably encourage it. I did not message OM's son. I think he is 20 years old according to court records I've seen.

I could hit a few more of WW female friends, though they are people I don't recognize. One-off's she met while out and about partying.

Married almost 23 years
Together 26+ years
DS18
DD15
S
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted by PrayIncessantly
SW - Go to OM's work and speak to his bosses. Make life a living hell for this POS.

No can do. POSOM is co-owner of their own business along with his brother. No one to expose to there that I haven't already done with the FB messaging.

Married almost 23 years
Together 26+ years
DS18
DD15
S
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted by TigerWes
[/quote]
Even better. I just didn't know how you would feel about that.

ETA- Or even better yet, have multiple people call her out on it. Keep the pressure on full blast.

I did message back that FB friend and ask if she could have some of her friends look at the picture and make sure they know that's my MARRIED wife in it.

The kids are getting worn down by all this, and I don't want to be seen as manipulating them. I guess the best I could do is mention whether they asked mom about the picture. I had DS look at the picture, but DD and her friend saw the picture on their own.

Married almost 23 years
Together 26+ years
DS18
DD15
M
M
Good job, SW!! I might have missed it, but were you able to find the OM's parents?

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

S
OP Offline
S
Melody, I have not been able to track down OM's parents. They weren't on FB. There was an older lady on OM's FB friend, but not old enough to be his mother. Plus, that person didn't allow any messaging.

Married almost 23 years
Together 26+ years
DS18
DD15
M
M
SW - hit all his friends and his son. You don't know if they can help. Don't assume anything is a waste because you just don't know.

If they co-own a business, then call the better business people ... let everyone one know not to do business with this kind of human.

Name his business in a lawsuit if you have to ... call his advertisers ... do everything to let him know he needs to get the heck out of your lives.

Last edited by PrayIncessantly; 02/12/12 12:41 PM.
M
M
Melody, I have not been able to track down OM's parents. They weren't on FB. There was an older lady on OM's FB friend, but not old enough to be his mother. Plus, that person didn't allow any messaging.

Have you tried to find them on intelius, etc? Do you think they live in the same town?

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
What about his family members on facebook? Did any of them have any contacts that looked like it might be the parents?

Exposure 101

S
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
What about his family members on facebook? Did any of them have any contacts that looked like it might be the parents?

Hmm, I need to check that route.

Married almost 23 years
Together 26+ years
DS18
DD15
S
OP Offline
S
Do I want to go under Privacy Settings in Facebook and change Control Your Default Privacy from Friends to Friends of Friends?

I forgot to do this when I exposed. I now have it set to friends of friends. Will this let other people see my pictures?

Married almost 23 years
Together 26+ years
DS18
DD15
M
M
I would set it to everyone. You want everyone to see your family pictures.

Exposure 101

S
OP Offline
S
Ok guys something I just discovered. Since my wife de-friended me from Facebook, I have gone through mutual friends we share in order to get to her page. I just went to one of these mutual friend's page (the one I used as a conduit to expose the other day) and I noticed that both WW and OM are not friends of her's anymore?. At least I didn't see them out there.

My question. Can this mutual friend prohibit me from seeing specific friends she has? I thought FB allows you to select specific people that you don't want to see ALL your friends, but not specific people that you don't want to see specific friends.

Or does FB allow the concept of groups? Whereby maybe this friend removed ME from a group that OM and WW are members of?

Just trying to speculate whether this friend de-friended WW and OM or just barred me?

This friend works with WW, but not sure how close their friendship is anymore. From the few times I met this friend, she seemed to have good moral values.

Married almost 23 years
Together 26+ years
DS18
DD15
M
M
I bet your W and the OM blocked you. That is the most likely explanation. If they did that, then you would not be able to see them on one of your friend's pages.

Exposure 101

S
OP Offline
S
So much for anymore exposing. Of course she wouldn't block the kids, so I can still go that route.

Married almost 23 years
Together 26+ years
DS18
DD15
M
M
So much for anymore exposing. Of course she wouldn't block the kids, so I can still go that route.

But didn't you copy and paste all their contacts into a word doc first? Do you have more exposures to do?

Exposure 101

B
B
Originally Posted by BrainHurts
So is this friend willing to put pressure on your WW?

I hope so. I know she did talk to WW last fall. But as you can see, it didn't have an impact on WW.

Should I suggest she try and talk to WW as soon as possible? To get to WW while she's still fresh from the exposure?

I would definitely ask the friend to contact her and put pressure on the affair.

Remember, you want to kill the affair and anyone that will put pressure on your WW will help kill the affair.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

Page 25 of 48 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 47 48

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 374 guests, and 59 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation