Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 26 of 48 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 47 48
S
OP Offline
S
I only made a list of the ones I thought would have the most impact. I could probably get to thru kid's FB pages.

Me: 49
WW: 45
Married almost 23 years
Together 26+ years
DS18
DD15
D-Day: 7/28/11
Separated: 11/18/11
WW filed for D on 2/14/12 (3 days after near full exposure)
D final: 9/17/12
C
C
PI has great ideas. Follow thru with what she suggests.

I guarantee your wife has completely surrounded herself with "yes men". That's what I did. I am no longer friends with any of them.

Sounds like she blocked you from FB. You'll still be able to see POSOM's profile pic by just googling him and then clicking on the FB link.

As far as his parents.......not sure that will help any. My POSOM's parents and sister and brother all knew what was going on and supported us. Yuck.......what a deranged family.

Your WW will come to realize what a POS this other guy is as long as you keep nailing her to the cross of reality.

Don't stop!!!!

Me: WW41
Hubby: BH40...My Amazing forgiving man (CharpyTest)
DD: 8 DS: 8 DD: 6
EA/PA: 3 years
May 25, 2011 (Formal NC letter sent)
S
OP Offline
S
Just got a text from another female friend of ours. She thinks the FB exposure I did was VERY appropriate and supports me. I asked if she saw OM's FB pic. She hadn't (yet), but said 'that was sad'.

Married almost 23 years
Together 26+ years
DS18
DD15
S
OP Offline
S
I asked her to check out the OM's picture and spread the word!

Married almost 23 years
Together 26+ years
DS18
DD15
V
V
Originally Posted by stillwaiting1963
I asked her to check out the OM's picture and spread the word!

clap

Every man I meet is in some way my superior; and in that I can learn of him.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

C
C
YES!!! Keep it up. That pig needs to understand she is YOUR wife and the mother of YOUR children. What a scumbag!

S
OP Offline
S
Just got a text from another female friend of ours. She thinks the FB exposure I did was VERY appropriate and supports me. I asked if she saw OM's FB pic. She hadn't (yet), but said 'that was sad'.

I also texted back to her and said I'm not asking anyone to do anything they're not comfortable with and that I just want to get my story out that the kids and I want the family to stay together. And I asked her to feel free to send my message to other people who may have influence or that she wants to tell. Note: she just replied back 'Ok'.

This friend works at the hospital and is 'higher' up on the food chain. She knew about the A last summer I think before I even did. She's a good person and I will guarantee you it will be all over that hospital on Monday. My WW used to work for that hospital several years ago, so some people know her.

I'm sorry, but these are the consequences she [WW] will have to face for her actions.

Last edited by stillwaiting1963; 02/12/12 01:28 PM.

Married almost 23 years
Together 26+ years
DS18
DD15
S
OP Offline
S
This friend works at the hospital and is 'higher' up on the food chain. She knew about the A last summer I think before I even did. She's a good person and I will guarantee you it will be all over that hospital on Monday. My WW used to work for that hospital several years ago, so some people know her.

Omg, the impact of this just hit me. This is going to spread like wildfire. Pure gossip candy amongst all the nurses in a hospital?

Married almost 23 years
Together 26+ years
DS18
DD15
C
C
There you go again........don't say I'm sorry!

My BH saved my life and our family. That's what you're doing. Keep it up!

Remember your WW is an alien right now. Ignoring her is the best thing. She'll be so scared because she won't be able to comprehend what you're capable of!!

C
C
All she is concerned about right now is her "fix"!!

L
L
Believe in yourself.

Your marriage had ZERO chance while your wife was in an affair.
You are killing the affair. Apologize to NO ONE for that.
Be proud!

Do you understand that your wife has told OM a hundred lies about the state of your marriage and family? Those lies are coming to light right now.
Let that happen!

And find OM's parents - pronto!
Keep the pressure on OM right now.

T
T
I can't believe this POSOM would put a picture of himself and your WW on FB. What a d*ckh--d.

After people do confront WW about the pic, you should tell her that you have the picture and your attorney says it will hold up in court when you file on the grounds of adultery. And it's all thanks to him.

That's sure to get them into an argument.

BH(Me)=40
WXW=38
ILYBNILWY: 8/09
DDAY: 8/31/09
Two boys: 8,7
Divorced 3/23/2011

Don't let your eyes refuse to see. Don't let your ears refuse to hear. Or you ain't never gonna shake this sense of sadness. --Ray Lamontagne
T
T
Oh, and you've got to track down his parents. I did this and it is a very satisfying exposure.

BH(Me)=40
WXW=38
ILYBNILWY: 8/09
DDAY: 8/31/09
Two boys: 8,7
Divorced 3/23/2011

Don't let your eyes refuse to see. Don't let your ears refuse to hear. Or you ain't never gonna shake this sense of sadness. --Ray Lamontagne
S
OP Offline
S
Just talked to my SIL (she and BIL are supportive of me and the kids). She also works at the hospital and said she hasn't been holding back talking to anyone about this. I said good, spread the word! She said the people she's been talking to have been on my side and what WW is doing is wrong and bad for the kids.

I told her about the friend that works at the hospital - that I told her to let others know if she wanted. My SIL said that person is a doctor (I knew she was an RN that went for her Masters and I think PhD, but didn't know she was a doctor yet). So SIL agrees that it will be all over the hospital if it isn't already.

So that's good! Getting the word out!

Married almost 23 years
Together 26+ years
DS18
DD15
S
OP Offline
S
Well, my wife fired another text at me. She forwarded me this text that a friend sent her: "OMG Honey!! I was jst on FB & saw <SW's> post. I would B furious if I was you......so inappropriate. How R U?"

Then WW texted me: "This has been my true friends responses...good job <SW>....good job"

Married almost 23 years
Together 26+ years
DS18
DD15
S
OP Offline
S
I've been getting POSITIVE support from people. Anybody that can look at the message I sent and think I was a bad person for sending that is twisted!

Once again, she's thinking about herself.

Last edited by stillwaiting1963; 02/12/12 02:26 PM.

Married almost 23 years
Together 26+ years
DS18
DD15
V
V
Well, my wife fired another text at me. She forwarded me this text that a friend sent her: "OMG Honey!! I was jst on FB & saw <SW's> post. I would B furious if I was you......so inappropriate. How R U?"

Then WW texted me: "This has been my true friends responses...good job <SW>....good job"

Ignore, ignore, ignore and keep going

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

V
V
This is something I posted on Dawn's thread last night. I think it applies to your sitch as well.

Originally Posted by TigerWes
Originally Posted by maritalbliss
I just went onto FB and checked out the skank-ho's page and, my god, everyone is bashing ME now.
Think about that, Dawn. You're looking at OW'S FB PAGE. Of COURSE they're going to rah-rah her. That doesn't matter. It doesn't matter. You exposed the affair. Don't worry about what these people are posting (and I suspect more than one of them are looking down at OW with this knowledge, but won't say anything negative because they're 'friends'.)

You exposed the affair. Well done. hurray
I would also suspect that some of those bashing Dawn SW are in an active affair, thinking about entering one, or have been in one before.

Birds of a feather and all

Last edited by TigerWes; 02/12/12 02:32 PM.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

M
M
Still work on your Plan A. I am concerned you are to focused on the picture.

The key now is to understand and use fog response as much as you can.

Are there things with your kids you can invite WW to within the next couple of weeks. The goal is to Plan A her as much as possible.

Plan A DOES NOT include talking about EXPOSURE.

WW: You stupid idiot you are slandering our character and ruining OM's reputation

SW: I will do whatever it takes to save the marriage. DD has a school activity at 1530 on Thursday would you like me to pick you up or meet us there?

WW: I will hate you forever and will never come back to you.
SW: I was thinking of trading the car in for a Mercedes convertible, that way DS has something to take his prom date in, what color do you think is best?

WW: You are the most vile and psychotic man on the planet
SW: DS and DD and I will be heading to the water park next Saturday with a couple of their friends. I was thinking of renting a van to haul all the kids, would you like to join us?

Meanwhile, look awesome, exercise, smell good, make the house shine, and complement her as much as you can.

Plan A is your main focus ... STAY away from EXPOSURE, the picture, and all the ugly with the wayturds.

Tough~

C
C
PI is so right on! Keep living your life successfully and she'll be furious!

Ha....."true friends" don't condone affairs.

Page 26 of 48 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 47 48

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 465 guests, and 59 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation