Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 23 of 59 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 58 59
R
OP Offline
R
I went back and did a couple more and it shows that there is more info available for a small fee. I might try a couple.

This is probably a waste of time anyway. If she's in contact with the OM she won't be doing it with this phone cause she knows I can see all the phone numbers and text numbers. Although, there are quite a few numbers I don't recognize.

M
M
Originally Posted by looking_for_help
I can tell you beyond a shadow of a doubt that this doormat has been walked on the last time.

THATS the spirit! YOU are the man .. YOU got things to do. Her games are just that .. games. Do your best to remain calm ... and not feed into her BS. Stay the course. So far so good. Maintain your self respect. Be FIRM but Calm.

I believe you will turn this around! I am rooting for ya anyhow!

R
OP Offline
R
Thanks Guy. I hope I can turn it around, but sometimes it feels pretty hopeless.

I'm gonna stay the course and hope for the best!

She seems to still want to stay "connected" or "plugged into" me and what I'm doing but only when it suits her. Maybe that's positive.

Last edited by looking_for_help; 05/04/12 01:57 PM.
M
M
Thanks Guy. I hope I can turn it around, but sometimes it feels pretty hopeless.

I'm gonna stay the course and hope for the best!

She seems to still want to stay "connected" or "plugged into" me and what I'm doing but only when it suits her. Maybe that's positive.

Yup it is positive (at least i think so)... lets you know she probably has 2nd thoughts often, but her pride keeps getting in the way.

Keep reaffirming at the right times that YOU are the right choice. Use some dating tactics on her maybe. Kino ... cocky/funny ... etc. SHow your back bone and stand up for yourself .. dont allow ANY disrespect from her .. but show your fun side too when it suits the moment. (provided you get a chance). Keep her interested while you stay the course here and make it difficult for OM.

MNG

M
M
I went back and did a couple more and it shows that there is more info available for a small fee. I might try a couple.

This is probably a waste of time anyway. If she's in contact with the OM she won't be doing it with this phone cause she knows I can see all the phone numbers and text numbers. Although, there are quite a few numbers I don't recognize.

It is so easy to get around that. Can you sneak a GPS and a VAR in her car? Do you have an opportunity to do that?

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

R
OP Offline
R
I wish I could. She knows I bought a gps and has been VERY protective of her new car.

I'm kind of afraid of the VAR because my lawyer told me that was a felony to record her unless I was on the other end of the line. But no matter, I don't think I could get access to her car safely enough to put it in there nor retrieve it. I wish I could though.

R
OP Offline
R
I would LOVE to know where she's been going.

B
B
I would LOVE to know where she's been going.

Can you hire a PI?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

M
M
You could mount the GPS in her bumper!? Unless she has her car in a garage at night where you cant get at it.

R
OP Offline
R
Brain,
I'm looking into the PI costs to see if I can do that.

NiceGuy,
Her sister's house is right next to her uncle and Grandma. They all live in a cluster. Her sister also has a dog that would bark. Believe me, I'm definitely not trying to find excuses NOT to do the gps. If I could do the gps it would probably answer a lot of questions.

L
L
Not to upset any pet lovers.......what about some benadryl in a little hamburger meat thrown over the fence? You can find dosages on the net.......wait an hour....then gps time?

"Get busy living, or get busy dying"...... The Shawshank Redemption.
M
M
Hey .. great idea! (im a pet lover but pets are irrelevant when it comes to marriages in trouble)

Last edited by MrNiceGuy; 05/04/12 03:27 PM.
L
L

R
OP Offline
R
First time I've laughed out loud all day!! Thanks for that.

M
M
you people are crazy!! rotflmao

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

R
OP Offline
R
How often can you do that? I'd have to go get the gps every few days to download the info and charge it. I dont want to get the dog hooked on Benadryl. He's a pretty cool dog.

R
OP Offline
R
Crazy or determined? Hmmmm?

L
L
The link says up to three times a day. Every couple days should be fine.

M
M
How often can you do that? I'd have to go get the gps every few days to download the info and charge it. I dont want to get the dog hooked on Benadryl. He's a pretty cool dog.

noooooo, get one that transmits her location and you don't have to retrieve.

Exposure 101

V
V
Originally Posted by MelodyLane

noooooo, get one that transmits her location and you don't have to retrieve.
Like this one

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3343813

Every man I meet is in some way my superior; and in that I can learn of him.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Page 23 of 59 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 58 59

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation