Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 29 of 48 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 47 48
B
B
Originally Posted by rainysweet
Thanks, Brain. Did you just delete them? Not respond? Negative responses, I mean.

Haha usually I would send a message saying "No problem and thanks for your help. I hope she doesn't go after your husband. Have a wonderful day!"

Some people just deleted them, but I have a really bad habit of wanting the last word. Not a good habit mind you.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

H
H
It let me in again! Yay! K, so I'm gonna go VERY slow, and maybe by the time I have to go to work I'll get everyone done. Thanks, happy and brain for checking on me in the wee hours of the morning. Helps to know someone's up with me:) This is the scariest thing I've ever done. I really am kinda terrified of what pinoke and rodent will try to do. But I do feel empowered too. Someone's gotta stand up to this. ME!!! smile

Rainy you can stand tall and proud my friend well done! You've just taken back some control in your life. Didn't it feel good exposing Rodent to her family and friends.
You deserve a special treat today, pamper yourself.

Try not to worry about Pinoke & Rodent they will be angry. Ignore any hurtful responses its just wayward foggy babble. If Pinoke turns up call the police, rely on your PO for protection.

dance2 hurray

Me 46yrs
WH 46yrs "Isildur"
Married: 22yrs 8mths
DS 9yrs;DD 19yrs;DS 21yrs
Bomb drop:marriage not working don't know if ILY 12.11.11
DD:26.11.11
WH moves to OW house 28.11.11
Formal MB Plan A 14.4.12
Plan B 27.4.12
D:20.7.14

"There are moments in life that make us & set the course of who we become. Sometimes they're little & subtle,sometimes they're big & we never saw them coming. No one asks for their life to change, but it does. It's what we do afterwards that counts & we find out who we are."
H
H
Originally Posted by BrainHurts
Thanks, Brain. Did you just delete them? Not respond? Negative responses, I mean.

Haha usually I would send a message saying "No problem and thanks for your help. I hope she doesn't go after your husband. Have a wonderful day!"

Some people just deleted them, but I have a really bad habit of wanting the last word. Not a good habit mind you.

May not be a good habit BH, but I bet ya felt good wink

Me 46yrs
WH 46yrs "Isildur"
Formal MB Plan A 14.4.12
Plan B 27.4.12

"There are moments in life that make us & set the course of who we become. Sometimes they're little & subtle,sometimes they're big & we never saw them coming. No one asks for their life to change, but it does. It's what we do afterwards that counts & we find out who we are."
C
C
You rock Rainy!!!

I ignored any that threatened legal action if I contacted again (two of those). Those two also spouted a lot of wayward babble. At the time they shook me, but now I see that they got my message through. No way would someone who spouted what they did not have contacted skanky and told her what I had done... stood up and fought for my marriage thats what!

All others I responded to. Even those that hummed and haahed about two wrongs don't make a right or even worse "its not fair on skank that I contacted her friends and family". I got responses to all that I replied to. Wishing me well or good luck. Don't think they could see skank in the same light.

For me the response does not matter now (although I admit I was on tenterhooks for quite some time afterwards). What mattered is that I had stood up and fought for what is right by telling the truth.

As you have done.

Be proud.

Me (BW): 35
Married 1999 with no kids, DDay July 2011, OC born September 2012, Divorce final November 2012.

WXH (Gollum) is corrupted by his A, and now forever bound to it.

Plan B has set me free.

"Mourn the man he was. Know the man he is."
B
B
Originally Posted by happyfuture66

May not be a good habit BH, but I bet ya felt good wink

It felt very good. stickout

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

I
I
Oh, and I got less done than I thought. Only about 1/3 of the way through the list. I divided it into 4 priority levels, and got all of the first 2 levels done -but it wasn't half the list. Like 125 or so. I need to count again for sure. Oh well. It's something. I really wish I could have gotten to all 400. Not sure how Japandude managed to pull it off. Maybe me not being able to do it through her thread had something to do with it? No clue.

125 still rocks my friend.

Indeed. I only did about 50 people. Because I knew OW I hit the exact right targets and I knew who would gossip to others. I broke their world! They were furious!

As for responses I got some negative ones call me on the phone, and I just said it was my right to tell people about my life. I wasnt going to help adulterers lie about me and the reasons for a separation.

If OW doesnt want me to tell the truth about MY life, then she shouldnt be in it.

But these were people I knew. If dealing with strangers, BHurts's cheery tone is just right. Or ignore them.

I got a few neutral response from OWs friends who didnt know what to believe. I just said I'd be happy to share the proof and they went away. Probably to protect their own marriages from her smile

I also know for a FACT (even though I have heard nothing at all) that the gossip will have unearthed other stuff about OW. She has separate groups of friends who she doesnt like to mix with ohter because she tells them all separate stuff. Once the whole town was talking about her, I am SURE some of her general everyday lies to other friends were unravelled by the attention.

What would you do if you were not afraid?

"Fear is the little death. Fear is the mind-killer" Frank Herbert.

I
I
Oh, and I got less done than I thought. Only about 1/3 of the way through the list. I divided it into 4 priority levels, and got all of the first 2 levels done -but it wasn't half the list. Like 125 or so. I need to count again for sure. Oh well. It's something. I really wish I could have gotten to all 400. Not sure how Japandude managed to pull it off. Maybe me not being able to do it through her thread had something to do with it? No clue.

125 still rocks my friend.

Indeed. I only did about 50 people. Because I knew OW I hit the exact right targets and I knew who would gossip to others. I broke their world! They were furious!

As for responses I got some negative ones call me on the phone, and I just said it was my right to tell people about my life. I wasnt going to help adulterers lie about me and the reasons for a separation.

If OW doesnt want me to tell the truth about MY life, then she shouldnt be in it.

But these were people I knew. If dealing with strangers, BHurts's cheery tone is just right. Or ignore them.

I got a few neutral response from OWs friends who didnt know what to believe. I just said I'd be happy to share the proof and they went away. Probably to protect their own marriages from her smile

I also know for a FACT (even though I have heard nothing at all) that the gossip will have unearthed other stuff about OW. She has separate groups of friends who she doesnt like to mix with ohter because she tells them all separate stuff. Once the whole town was talking about her, I am SURE some of her general everyday lies to other friends were unravelled by the attention.

What would you do if you were not afraid?

"Fear is the little death. Fear is the mind-killer" Frank Herbert.

H
H
Sometimes you don't receive any responses - I haven't had any responses except from Isildur and PEGI. sigh Hopefully things are happening behind the scenes that Iam not aware of. At least one of PEGI's friends read their message to let her know of exposure.

I don't know whether FB new system of putting messages into "other" makes any difference with people reading their messages.

Me 46yrs
WH 46yrs "Isildur"
Formal MB Plan A 14.4.12
Plan B 27.4.12

S
S
Rainy, YOU ROCK. Good job on exposing. Now, let it takes its course, and get into that dark Plan B.

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
R
OP Offline
R

That's awesome:)

Married: 22 years
Me: BW 41
Him: WH 43
Sons: 19, 17, 12
Daughter: 16
DD 8/09
EA started 8/08
PA started 7/09
Brief recovery of a few months in there.
Separated 10/10
Legal Separation 8/11
Plan B 5/17/12
Plan D 5/31/12

My Story
R
OP Offline
R
Thanks, everyone. Appreciate the support. Hope you all have a lovely day. I will pray for you, and please pray for me. I do want a dark Plan B. Just peace from pinoke and rodent, for me and my kids, so we can get on with life.

DD 8/09
EA started 8/08
PA started 7/09
Separated 10/10
Legal Separation 8/11
Plan B 5/17/12
Plan D 5/31/12

My Story
B
B
Thanks, everyone. Appreciate the support. Hope you all have a lovely day. I will pray for you, and please pray for me. I do want a dark Plan B. Just peace from pinoke and rodent, for me and my kids, so we can get on with life.

Will do. pray

You changed all your contact info, correct? So they have no way of getting a hold of you? I forgot to ask you was her BH one of your FB messages? I know you've talked to him many times, but sending him another message that you were blowing up her world would be good.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

S
S
You did it!!!! Bravo!!!! smile

Ddays 2007 and 2011
Plan B 6/21/11
Divorced July 2012
2 kids
How to Plan B Correctly
Parallel Parenting in Plan B
R
OP Offline
R

Will do. pray

You changed all your contact info, correct? So they have no way of getting a hold of you? I forgot to ask you was her BH one of your FB messages? I know you've talked to him many times, but sending him another message that you were blowing up her world would be good.

No, I didn't change all my contact info. I thought you guys told me not to? What should I change?

Her BH is not on fb. I tried to target anyone with his last name, or who I thought might work with him. Maybe if he knows the world knows, he will quit trying to keep up the image.

DD 8/09
EA started 8/08
PA started 7/09
Separated 10/10
Legal Separation 8/11
Plan B 5/17/12
Plan D 5/31/12

My Story
R
OP Offline
R

Will do. pray

No, I didn't change all my contact info. I thought you guys told me not to? What should I change?

Her BH is not on fb. I tried to target anyone with his last name, or who I thought might work with him. Maybe if he knows the world knows, he will quit trying to keep up the image.

And thanks for the prayers:)

DD 8/09
EA started 8/08
PA started 7/09
Separated 10/10
Legal Separation 8/11
Plan B 5/17/12
Plan D 5/31/12

My Story
R
OP Offline
R
I've heard nothing at all from anyone. Should I be worried? Not even WH or OW. I have the PO, but I'm surprised he would honor it with exposure.

DD 8/09
EA started 8/08
PA started 7/09
Separated 10/10
Legal Separation 8/11
Plan B 5/17/12
Plan D 5/31/12

My Story
B
B
I've heard nothing at all from anyone. Should I be worried? Not even WH or OW. I have the PO, but I'm surprised he would honor it with exposure.

In Plan B you should change your contact information because he needs to use your I'M
. If he has some way to contact you then that's a hole in Plan B.

Sit back and don't worry. Keep the protection of the Plan B cape over you and out of their drama.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

R
OP Offline
R

In Plan B you should change your contact information because he needs to use your I'M
. If he has some way to contact you then that's a hole in Plan B.

Sit back and don't worry. Keep the protection of the Plan B cape over you and out of their drama.

I have blocked him and rodent. They can't reach me.

DD 8/09
EA started 8/08
PA started 7/09
Separated 10/10
Legal Separation 8/11
Plan B 5/17/12
Plan D 5/31/12

My Story
N
N
Well done rainy for all the exposure work. Carry on making progress and you will hopefully recover from thus traumatic time.

BW 36(Me)
WS 38
Married: 2000
DD1November 22 2008 - DD2 October 2014
PA Duration September 08 - November 08
Second discovery- 6 online affairs 4 sexual one emotional. October 2014.kids: DS 17, DS 14, DS 12, DS 10 . Baby after divorce DS 18months

Divorced

Was misled into thinking we were in recovery for 6 years.

If you were shocked reading any of this, that this is the consequence of not following MB to the LETTER.

B
B
I have blocked him and rodent. They can't reach me.
They can call you from a different number and it will get through. If you change your number then they can't.

A rodent finds small cracks and get in the house.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

Page 29 of 48 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 47 48

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 522 guests, and 41 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation