Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 34 of 48 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 47 48
R
OP Offline
R
Originally Posted by Logans_Run
Use your strength and power you have gained.and.get things in order for plan b. Be methodical and organized. Do not delay.

I'm in Plan B, LR - and with pink nail polish! smile

Married: 22 years
Me: BW 41
Him: WH 43
Sons: 19, 17, 12
Daughter: 16
DD 8/09
EA started 8/08
PA started 7/09
Brief recovery of a few months in there.
Separated 10/10
Legal Separation 8/11
Plan B 5/17/12
Plan D 5/31/12

My Story
R
OP Offline
R
Originally Posted by TigerWes
RS, I would seriously suggest changing your screen name to sunnysweet because it would appear you have seriously evolved. I am in awe of what you have done. It took you a little while to get out of the gate, but once you hit full stride there was no looking back and no mercy for the infidels.

I am literally shaking my head over the ingenuity of the private website for FB exposure. That is so incredible in it's simplicity and effectiveness I'm truly surprised it hasn't been done or thought of before. I would seriously take the time to add to ML's exposure thread what you did and how you did it when you have time. You can rest assured you have firmly entrenched your methods as a preferred course of action for FB exposure. Truly epic!!

Awesome!

clap

Thanks, Tiger:)

DD 8/09
EA started 8/08
PA started 7/09
Separated 10/10
Legal Separation 8/11
Plan B 5/17/12
Plan D 5/31/12

My Story
R
OP Offline
R
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
Originally Posted by rainysweet
I have clearly done more damage than I expected. pinoke called today, in spite of protective order. Didn't answer. He withheld CS again. (I'm sure he thought I'd go running to him for that today; I didn't). He told IM that if I take down the website, take back all my slanderous claims, remove the PO, and I can't remember what else, then he will keep the agreement he is already legally bound to keep. Seriously - publicly fix this for rodent? Renounce myself as a liar and stand up for her "honor?" He's more delusional than I thought. Apparently he thought he would have all this bargaining power withholding CS. I'm sure he promised rodent he would have this all fixed right away.

OHMY!! It does not get any dumber than that!! He is hoisting himself on his own petard in a HUGE WAY!! Any judge would be furious that he tried to blackmail you using CS!!

I am so happy he told that to blackraven because she is very savvy with legal issues! rotflmao That is great ammo against your husband.

Black Raven ROCKS! No doubt. weightlifter She's been wonderful.

DD 8/09
EA started 8/08
PA started 7/09
Separated 10/10
Legal Separation 8/11
Plan B 5/17/12
Plan D 5/31/12

My Story
K
K
I hope you wrote down these things you are being asked to do to get your CS. The judge will love the extortion, he really will.

Keep that journal I mentioned. Especially things like this!

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
L
L
Use your strength and power you have gained.and.get things in order for plan b. Be methodical and organized. Do not delay.

Try this color......Scotty suggestion......Sally Hansen, Rockstar pink.......major power nails there. I had to find a bottle after Scotty tried to hoard them all. laugh

"Get busy living, or get busy dying"...... The Shawshank Redemption.
R
OP Offline
R

Try this color......Scotty suggestion......Sally Hansen, Rockstar pink.......major power nails there. I had to find a bottle after Scotty tried to hoard them all. laugh

Haha! I will. Sounds familiar - maybe my teenage daughter has that color in her stash. I'll go check it out:)

DD 8/09
EA started 8/08
PA started 7/09
Separated 10/10
Legal Separation 8/11
Plan B 5/17/12
Plan D 5/31/12

My Story
B
B
Originally Posted by BrainHurts
Wow trying to use CS as a bargaining tool. Can we say manipulation?

You're documenting all this I'm sure, correct?

What a load of crap!!! Parents who use their duty to THEIR children against the other parent has to be low of the low. This is so wrong!!! Make sure you save that for the judge!! A good judge will jump his shyte.

"Excuse me Mr. Deadbeat but you can not use the children for your personal gain" mad

BTW
INGENIOUS on the link! Bravo my dear hurray

Rs I didn't know if you saw this.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

R
OP Offline
R
Wow trying to use CS as a bargaining tool. Can we say manipulation?

You're documenting all this I'm sure, correct?

What a load of crap!!! Parents who use their duty to THEIR children against the other parent has to be low of the low. This is so wrong!!! Make sure you save that for the judge!! A good judge will jump his shyte.

"Excuse me Mr. Deadbeat but you can not use the children for your personal gain" mad

BTW
INGENIOUS on the link! Bravo my dear hurray

Rs I didn't know if you saw this.

No, I think I missed it. Thanks, Brain! You're awesome:) Yes, my clever IM has it saved for me until I need it - no need to read the garbage myself (thanks, BR). I documented the other CS threats in the PO. I hope you are all right about the judge. I am a little worried. I just keep praying, and I do have truth on my side.

Pinoke keeps calling tonight from a blocked number. Turned off the phone. I'm sure he is stunned that his withholding CS did not get to me this time. Gosh, what's he gonna do now? I, for one, am going to sign off on the D and get Recovery Services to go after him.

Does he not remember what got us here in the first place? Little yapping rabid chihuahua OW barking at him to withhold CS? Him going psycho at me and the kids? That was it for me. Over the edge. Do NOT mess with my kids' lives. But why not try it again, right? think

Guess rodent is freaking out at him to do something, "defend my honor!" rotflmao

Keep your fingers crossed for me for permanent PO this week!

How are you, Brain?

DD 8/09
EA started 8/08
PA started 7/09
Separated 10/10
Legal Separation 8/11
Plan B 5/17/12
Plan D 5/31/12

My Story
R
OP Offline
R
Originally Posted by karmasrose
I hope you wrote down these things you are being asked to do to get your CS. The judge will love the extortion, he really will.

Keep that journal I mentioned. Especially things like this!

Yes, I will. Great advice. Thanks, KR:)

DD 8/09
EA started 8/08
PA started 7/09
Separated 10/10
Legal Separation 8/11
Plan B 5/17/12
Plan D 5/31/12

My Story
B
B
Pinoke keeps calling tonight from a blocked number. Turned off the phone. I'm sure he is stunned that his withholding CS did not get to me this time. Gosh, what's he gonna do now? I, for one, am going to sign off on the D and get Recovery Services to go after him.

Does he not remember what got us here in the first place? Little yapping rabid chihuahua OW barking at him to withhold CS? Him going psycho at me and the kids? That was it for me. Over the edge. Do NOT mess with my kids' lives. But why not try it again, right? think

Guess rodent is freaking out at him to do something, "defend my honor!" rotflmao

Keep your fingers crossed for me for permanent PO this week!
How are you, Brain?

Will do about the PO. Like you said you have the truth on your side.

I'm not surprised he's blowing up your phone because he's not used to you standing up for yourself. You've done well my friend. Now would be an excellent time to change your number.

I'm doing well and thanks for asking.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

R
OP Offline
R
Got a msg from rodent's sister that she is "beside herself." Poor thing. BH is trying to comfort and protect her. dramaqueen

Even her sister is gagging at that. She said enough is enough, this needs to go down. He may actually be as sick as she is. Keep the website up.

I forgot pinoke's other bargaining tool was that he and rodent would say good-bye to each other, since that's what I want anyway. All I have to do is re-messsage 400 fb friends and tell them how wonderful she is, that I am actually the lying sicko. What's not to love about a generous offer like that from such a repentant spouse? confused

If I wasn't in Plan B, I would have some choice words. You know what, buddy? Go have her. I did you a favor - it's all in the light of day now, everyone knows, go live your amazing real life fantasy with your spoiled rotten ho. See how long that lasts. I'm totally fine with this continuing on in the light of day, with you across the country from me, and my CS payments in the bank for my kids. See ya!

And hmmm . . . it actually seems like I may have heard that promise from him a time or 2 before. I'm sure I can trust him to keep his word on it after I slaughter myself to save the black-souled bimbo. He's certainly followed through on everything else he promised. And clearly he loves me and has my best interests at heart. dontknow

How is he so nuts?

The important thing is, they are freaking out, their castle in the sky is crumbling. And I am still here, with my 4 great kids. pray

DD 8/09
EA started 8/08
PA started 7/09
Separated 10/10
Legal Separation 8/11
Plan B 5/17/12
Plan D 5/31/12

My Story
R
R
"blah, blah, blah, blah"? from the other side of the fence?

deadly quiet back at them 'over there'.

L
L
rainy, isn't it interesting that "her" side of things all seem to know what a soul-munching little grubber she is and are grateful for your exposure? so much for her carefully landscaped facade.

fBW 49
xWH 55
DD 22
DDay 6/07
D 8/15
Letting Go
I
I
I like your postscript message, I.e. Don't look unless you want to see, as that leaves the choice up to them.

Couldn't the same thing be achieved with a jpeg though?

What are the advantages of the website?

What would you do if you were not afraid?

"Fear is the little death. Fear is the mind-killer" Frank Herbert.

M
M
Originally Posted by indiegirl
I like your postscript message, I.e. Don't look unless you want to see, as that leaves the choice up to them.

Couldn't the same thing be achieved with a jpeg though?

What are the advantages of the website?

The nice thing with the website is that she is able to put up an assortment of pictures along with a scanned love note. And since she received new pictures as a result of the exposure, she was able to add them. I don't think you can send jpegs via a Facebook PM unless it has a URL anyway.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

I
I
I see. That's pretty neat, then.

B
B
I'd say exposure was a direct hit.

Now change your phone number so he can't call you anymore.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

S
S

I thought that RS said she was not changing her number to allow her WH to hang himself on the temp PO so she can get the permanent one.

RS, you're going to go down in MB history as the first BS to make a website with the evidence and link it in exposure. I wonder though if that's why you were shut down so quickly and so often from FB. It is possible that that link is what sent the FB dogs on you. I guess from here on out, anyone who has evidence will be advised to make a website, and link it. That's a GREAT step in fighting adultery. This morning, I was actually thinking that I would have LOVED to be able to have done this during my own exposure.

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
I
I
I was thinking something similar too. I was strongly tempted to post my evidence on my FB wall and everyone advised me it was a step too far and I do think it would have been overkill. Pointless, too because many exposure targets were not friends. But a website, controlled and where people are warned what what the link is, is less in your face.

B
B
Originally Posted by Scotland

I thought that RS said she was not changing her number to allow her WH to hang himself on the temp PO so she can get the permanent one.

RS, you're going to go down in MB history as the first BS to make a website with the evidence and link it in exposure. I wonder though if that's why you were shut down so quickly and so often from FB. It is possible that that link is what sent the FB dogs on you. I guess from here on out, anyone who has evidence will be advised to make a website, and link it. That's a GREAT step in fighting adultery. This morning, I was actually thinking that I would have LOVED to be able to have done this during my own exposure.

Oh that's right. Thanks for the reminder. smile

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

Page 34 of 48 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 47 48

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 522 guests, and 41 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation