Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
J
OP Offline
J
Originally Posted by Northwood8900
Good job on getting the facebook exposure done.

1. Your husband's phone number needs to change today. He, really, shouldn't have the phone back at all until this happens and most certainly does not need to hear any of these messages from OW.

2. I wouldn't respond to OW or to anyone that responds negatively to your exposure.

This contact that he's having with OW must stop immediately. No exceptions.

I have the phone. He already said hes "thinking about getting rid of the phone because its not worth what he pays when he hardly uses it." Baby steps of his to EP's lol. I am just going to tell him I agree.

Janna

J
OP Offline
J
Originally Posted by JannaBella
Second message:

First you call my H now you are sending messages to my mother and sister? Youre insane. My mother is in her 80's and sick...shes beside herself.

That one, by the way, is pretty telling and my favorite. You, obviously, hit the mark. smile

Yes, but I feel bad about that one... her mom I mean. Anyway, almost done .......got kicked out again.....a few more to go.

Janna

J
OP Offline
J
Now people are messaging me re who the other OW were when he was with her....i.e. they want names.

These people are all at a luncheon....former coworkers....not her family. Wife of her former boss who is a friend of mine just messaged to say this is the most interesting luncheon theyve had in months.

So far, the messages are from best buds of her best buds.....so info is prob for her.

I think I will wait to answer that if someone credible asks it.

Janna

J
J
Good job on getting the facebook exposure done.

1. Your husband's phone number needs to change today. He, really, shouldn't have the phone back at all until this happens and most certainly does not need to hear any of these messages from OW.

2. I wouldn't respond to OW or to anyone that responds negatively to your exposure.

This contact that he's having with OW must stop immediately. No exceptions.

I have the phone. He already said hes "thinking about getting rid of the phone because its not worth what he pays when he hardly uses it." Baby steps of his to EP's lol. I am just going to tell him I agree.

Janna

Instead of holding him accountable for the EPs, you are allowing him to take "baby steps" closer to implementing the EPs. Why???

J
OP Offline
J
Jessica

It was a joke....lighten up. Did you read that I have the phone?

My H is working on a list of EP based on a discussion we had last night.

Janna

G
G
Janna,

Report me to whomever you like. File suit, I look forward to your testimony under oath as well as that of XX, XX, XX, XX and XX, etc. It should be amusing. Well worded, should serve as boilerplate for future user of MB!

Send her BH the name and address of a polygraph expert as well.

God Bless
Gamma

B
B
Good job on FB exposure! I doubt if skanky would ever want to be associated with your WH again.

Me BW: 30
WH: 33
N
N
Hey JB,

How are things?

Me (BH)
FWW
Married 2000, DS 8, DD 6, DD 2

B
B
Rock on about the Facebook exposure. hurray

Has your WH written a NC letter?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

J
OP Offline
J
Originally Posted by BetrayedP
Good job on FB exposure! I doubt if skanky would ever want to be associated with your WH again.

Ha......first everything is ok for now....you would think she wouldnt want to ever talk to him again....but, I listened to her VM to WH before I gave the phone to my father for safe keeping.

Started out angry as heck..control your wife, do you know what shes done now blah blah.

Then....shes crazy, when is she ever going to get over this...we havent even seen each other in 5 years it was a stupid phone call....she needs to tell my mother that? what the hell is wrong with her....how can you live like this

Then....I know last time we talked you said everything is good, but how can you stand this B. she has no right to tell you who you can talk to, youre a grown man.

Then....you made a mistake going back to her. We were so good together. I dont believe all the crap about other women when we were together, shes just trying to hurt me and make me hate you. I dont, I will always care about you.

Then...please call, I will be in your state in two weeks. We could have lunch. I really need to talk to you. I am miserable with BH.....and now hes really all over me.

Please make her stop what shes doing and call. I'm not mad at you.

This woman will be first in line at my funeral to comfort my WH if I go first.

Janna

J
OP Offline
J
Hey JB,

How are things?

WH is furious, although right now hes just curled up in a fetal position with the dog locked in the guest room.....poor dog lol.

He thew the garbage can, punched a dent in his car, packed a suitcase and then threw it across the garage...that was after a couple phone calls from brothers and email from son who was given a copy of my FB exposure.

He unplugged the phone to stop the ringing from his family. He has 10 siblings lol.

He told me to stay away from him which is fine....what hes supposed to do when hes angry although he is supposed to be civil about it.

After I went to bed, he helped himself to the homemade soup he loves that he refused when I offered it to him for dinner.

So all in all, I think its not so bad.

Janna

J
OP Offline
J
Originally Posted by Gamma
Janna,

Report me to whomever you like. File suit, I look forward to your testimony under oath as well as that of XX, XX, XX, XX and XX, etc. It should be amusing. Well worded, should serve as boilerplate for future user of MB!

Send her BH the name and address of a polygraph expert as well.

God Bless
Gamma

Thanks Gamma...the polygraphs Im researching are in a different state. Anyway, I sent him what she said in the voicemails...his brothers a PI so Im sure he knows how to find a poly if he wants to.

Janna

J
OP Offline
J
Originally Posted by BrainHurts
Rock on about the Facebook exposure. hurray

Has your WH written a NC letter?

Thanks BH. Yes, he wrote, I mailed on Sunday. She will probably get it tomorrow or Friday. Snail mail from here to there is ridiculously slow for some reason.

Janna

J
OP Offline
J
Apparently, hunger has gotten the best of WH. He emerged from his den and took the dog for his morning ride/walk.

Snarly, but he asked me what I want for breakfast. He typically gets his out of state paper and breakfast for us every am.

I guess this is progress lol.

Janna

N
N
I guess this is progress lol.

Janna

Well, yes and no.

Yes that the sh*t hit the fan and that they're getting heat.

No because he is acting like a child with these tantrums, pouting and throwing things. Give me a break!

If I were you, I'd set a mental timer on just how long you're going to put up with living with a child. When that has elapsed, tell him to knock it off, grow the hell up and put on his big boy pants because you are just DONE with dealing with this crap. He brought this on himself and you'll be DAMNED if you're going to sit around and put up with him acting like a stupid child. He needs to make a decision right now, today, on just what his behavior is going to be.

All I know is that if I don't put up with that kind of behavior from a 5-year old, I sure as hell wouldn't tolerate it from a, supposedly, grown man. Wouldn't you say the same?

Assuming his tantrums would continue, I'd tell him to leave.

This is nuts, and, deep down, I think you know it is! I don't know your WH and he pisses me off. Adults behaving badly typically do, though. smile

Draw a line in the sand.

Me (BH)
FWW

N
N
Then...please call, I will be in your state in two weeks. We could have lunch. I really need to talk to you. I am miserable with BH.....and now hes really all over me.

Tell her BH that she plans on meeting your WH when she comes the, I suppose, week of March 11th.

Me (BH)
FWW

J
OP Offline
J
Northwood

I know what you are saying. I was out of the house walking the dog when he threw stuff. So...while its bad behavior, he hasnt technically violated his anger mgmt rules.

My rule is to stay away from and not push at him when he is angry. I can go from 0-90 in 6 seconds myself and take him with me regarding AO if I am not careful. I dont want to go there. He is calming down.

Anyway, the cleaning svc is coming shortly. He is cleaning up his pre cleaning stuff lol...getting piles of stuff up etc.
and being more civil.

After the cleaning svc leaves I will tell him to knock it off if it continues.

I sent her BH an email with everything she said.

Janna

J
OP Offline
J
Exposure has opened up a can of worms with my oldest stepson and Im not quite sure how to deal with it.

WH is not answering his sons calls. Told me to tell them he will call them in a few days.

I sent this all an email telling them this and that their F is ok.

Oldes sent back response thanking me for letting him know but also asking two questions:

"Did you have an A with my father?"

"Did he cheat on my mother like this?"

Thank goodness I can answer the first question no, but what do I do with the second.

I know that technically he did even if only when they were separated. I am also pretty sure she did as well by the same definition. I just dont think its my place to get in the middle of all that.

My first thought is just say the following:

S, everything I know about your parents M is third party hearsay either from you father, your grandparents and aunts/uncles. I think you need to ask this question to your F and/or M.

What should I do?

Janna

N
N
Assuming this stepson is an adult, I'd tell him what you know but without any opinions tossed in.

Just the facts, ma'am. wink

"WH told me that he and your mother were both dating someone else before their divorce was final. I'm not sure of the details, and that was all that he ever told me, so you might ask him or your mom about it as well. I'm sorry that all of this is happening, but let me know if you have any other questions and I'll try my best. Have a good week, we'll talk to you soon."

Me (BH)
FWW

J
OP Offline
J
Northwood

I get what youre saying, but those are not exactly the facts.

WH told me that they both dated other people every time they were separated. They were separated 4 or 5 times.

I dont know if this Son remembers that although he probably remembers the one just prior to D.

I dont think its my place to be the first person to tell him that if neither parent has.

Janna

Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (bb1471), 703 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation