Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
J
OP Offline
J
I finally decided to talk to oldest son on phone rather than email so I was able to ask him what he remembered about his parents D before dropping bombshells on him.

He remembered most of it, so I just told him parents were separated several times and H had told me they both were involved with other people during those times, but that he would need to talk to his F and/or M to verify that.

Would not want to be either one of them, because this son is very judgemental and also went through his own horrendous cheating experience with first serious girlfriend he almost married.

On other fronts, H is working on EP. Things are calm.

OW BH finally contacted me after I sent the voicemails his WW left on my H phone.

He actually apologized saying he thought I was overreacting until I sent those messages. Also said he made OW cancel her trip to this state. Asked me to let him know if I became aware of any other contact.

I also wanted to thank all of you for your help in getting through this.

Janna

D
D
Yup skanky portrayed you as some crazy lady. Good news!

P
P
The rejected OW can be a very pesky irritant. Like a stinging wasp.

B
B
Originally Posted by JannaBella
I finally decided to talk to oldest son on phone rather than email so I was able to ask him what he remembered about his parents D before dropping bombshells on him.

He remembered most of it, so I just told him parents were separated several times and H had told me they both were involved with other people during those times, but that he would need to talk to his F and/or M to verify that.

Would not want to be either one of them, because this son is very judgemental and also went through his own horrendous cheating experience with first serious girlfriend he almost married.

On other fronts, H is working on EP. Things are calm.

OW BH finally contacted me after I sent the voicemails his WW left on my H phone.

He actually apologized saying he thought I was overreacting until I sent those messages. Also said he made OW cancel her trip to this state. Asked me to let him know if I became aware of any other contact.

I also wanted to thank all of you for your help in getting through this.

Janna

Great that you got through to the BH, because you're right OW was one tough cookie as evidenced by that sequence of voicemails. Hopefully this marks the beginning of the recovery for your marriage.

Me BW: 30
WH: 33
B
B
hurray good job Jana.

That is why it's so pertinent for a BS to get a hold of the AP's BS, because they can be the BEST weapon to help kill the affair, and let you know of any broken contact.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

J
OP Offline
J
Originally Posted by TranquilDark
Yup skanky portrayed you as some crazy lady. Good news!

Haha.....I'm sure she has, although her BH has talked to me in the past several times and there was nothing about those convos that would make him think so.

She may be able to convince her family of that but probably not him or the other mutual acquaintances I exposed to.

Still who knows, she almost had my H believing I had a drinking problem, a boyfriend, and was a lesbian lol.

Janna

J
OP Offline
J
Originally Posted by Pepperband
The rejected OW can be a very pesky irritant. Like a stinging wasp.

So true. Too bad there is not OW bug spray!!

Janna

J
OP Offline
J
Great that you got through to the BH, because you're right OW was one tough cookie as evidenced by that sequence of voicemails. Hopefully this marks the beginning of the recovery for your marriage.

I hope so too BP. I truthfully dont expect this to be the last of her contacts. We'll see.

I think with her some of this is as much about competitiveness with me as any feelings she has for my H. She is a very competitive person and from her viewpoint she has lost other things to me that bug her.....like jobs, workplace situations, etc.

Janna

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
3 members (anchorwatch, bb1471, 1 invisible), 654 guests, and 61 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation