Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our discussion forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#2713843 03/20/13 01:43 PM
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 17
S
Junior Member
OP Offline
Junior Member
S
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 17
My husband is a great guy. He has never given me any reason to doubt his faithfulness. And I don't. I just wanted to put that out there so you know that is not an issue I'm having. Everyone else I have tried to talk to about this says that I have to be worried about it. Or that I am jealous and that stems from the worry that he will cheat. I have had a deep look at what I am feeling and that is not a worry.

My problem is all rolled up into a few things. Little background. My husband has 2 ex-wives, one of which he had children with. We have been married for almost 9 years and have 2 children.

He has always had contact with his first wife (no children) I like her. We have all spent time together and I feel no threat from her other than a bit of jealousy when she looks at him a certain way. But I have no problem dealing with it.

His second ex he has minimal contact with as their children are grown. She is a horrid woman and it was a marriage for all the wrong reasons ended up being just a bad marriage all around which turned into an even worse divorce.

Over the last few years he has been contacted by various women whom he had previously known. Some have admitted to loving him. Some have done the remember when we...but they pretty much stopped all mention of their relationship or feelings once he told them he was married. To tell you the truth most never contacted him again. A few do around the holidays and every once in a while a small email containing "how you been?" shows up.

Mostly I dealt well with each of those with just a bit of jealousy. We are very open with each other and he would explain his relationship with each, which made it very easy to deal with the little jealousy that would pop up. There hasn't been one with whom he had any serious long term feelings for going into the relationship. The ones who professed to loving him came as a surprise, as he was open with them at the time as to what he wanted in the relationship, they never said anything and they parted on friendly terms.

A few days ago another old friend contacted my husband. He has not seen her in almost 20 years. Her first message was to find out if he was the person she thought he was and she gave her email address and asked for his as she didn't check the social networking site she found him on often. He said yes it was him, asked how life had treated her, that he was well and gave her his email address.

Her very next message to him (to the same place) she confessed her love for him. That she knows him to be her soul mate. That she hopes for a relationship with him. That she has carried his picture in her wallet all this time. That her first marriage failed because of the feelings she still had for him. As well as her second marriage. And reminisced about a few things they did together. And how special those times were for her and she hoped to share them again. Then asked how life had treated him and where he was now.

My husband just replied that he was married, had kids and lived in his hometown. Her next message was apologetic for the things she had previously said. Told him she was glad he was happy even though she wishes it was her he was married to. And that she would not speak of their previous relationship or her feelings for him again. He did not reply.

The very next day to his email she sent him a message. She had written a book of poetry that had been published and wanted him to have a copy, since she didn't have his address she just had to send him the pdf version. She wanted him to know there were poems written with him specifically in mind and she hopes he enjoys it. She stated she wished she had been there for all his military deployments to send him off and welcome him home with a kiss. That she is sure he had to sacrifice a lot and that she knows she could have made him happy. She then reminisced about a few things they had done together and asked for an updated picture of him. He has not written back.

I don't know what is different about this woman but she really has my hackles raised. And is making me feel things I had never previously felt. I spoke with my husband about my feelings and his response was that he loved me and only me and no one, no matter what they said would change that.

Great, I was fine. But the last couple days I have been having problems with being the 3rd wife. Things she had said in the last email keep drifting through my mind. I have realized that everything we have done together he has done at least once with someone else. We had talked about this when we first started dating, as I said he is open about who he is and what he wants and that if I couldn't except that he had a past then he didn't want our relationship to go any farther. In all the years since it hasn't bothered me one bit. Now it is.

So knowing what I was feeling I thought that if I found something we could do special together I might have an easier time with these feelings. But everything I thought of it was like; he's already done that. Then I started thinking about the things we have done together and what do you know, he had done those things already too. I know this last friend shattered what I though was something special between my husband and I, and now I found out he had done it with her. I feel like a bad rerun and boring.

So because of our relationship I expressed these feelings to him. He said its different as he is doing these things with me and it is different with each woman. Didn't really make me feel better so I asked him to tell me one thing, didn't care how small, that he has done with me that he hadn't with anyone else.

He stated with me he could be fully himself. I know important that can be. But for some reason it did not make me feel any better. I know my husband, he gives 100% of himself to the person he is with, he doesn't know any other way to be. It has been proven in different ways. So my thoughts were, if he couldn't be himself fully with anyone else shouldn't have there been something he couldn't do with them that he could with me. But he couldn't give me one small thing?

I know how petty and na�ve it all sounds but it is really bothering me. I feel as though there is nothing special about me for him. I know part of my problem is that I have never had any other relationships besides with him. And therefore I don't know, or maybe cant fully understand how doing the exact same thing with a different person can make it different. And to not think; the last time I did this...

Anyone dealt with this kind of thing? Is this something I am just going to have to "get over"?

Last edited by Serenity13; 03/20/13 01:51 PM.
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 4,294
M
Member
Offline
Member
M
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 4,294
Serenity,

Hit the Notify button on your next reply and ask the Mods to move this to the Surviving an Affair section.

While your H may not be involved in an A there is certainly a troll with loose boundaries and you and your H need to incorporate some stronger boundaries to protect your M (help calm your nervousness about these trolls).

The people on SAA will be able to give you some sound advice on what to do.


Me: 57 Her: 54
M: 31 years
Kids(DS23, DD20, DS18)
MrAlias #2713852 03/20/13 02:43 PM
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 17
S
Junior Member
OP Offline
Junior Member
S
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 17
I don't understand your response.

We both know the boundaries we set and are completely open about what is acceptable and what is not with each other if a new situation arises. We also double check if something happens that has not been dealt with in a while. We understand that something that might be ok last year for whatever reason may not be this year. We do not set boundaries based on what is acceptable to others, but what is acceptable to us and each other.

If her loose boundaries could be causing the problem I do not see how second guessing the boundaries we are comfortable with will help me deal with the feelings I have.

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 11
W
Junior Member
Offline
Junior Member
W
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 11
MrAlias,

Could you explain or give a link where 'trolls' are defined... how to deal with trolls...etc.
And to Serenity13.....i can identify with some of your story about other women who pop up and act innocent but are really looking to get something going with your H. Does your H see what these women are really up to?
In process of learning about MB and incorporating the truths into my own marriage.

Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,709
P
Member
Offline
Member
P
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,709
Originally Posted by Serenity13
Her next message was apologetic for the things she had previously said. Told him she was glad he was happy even though she wishes it was her he was married to. And that she would not speak of their previous relationship or her feelings for him again. He did not reply.
Originally Posted by Serenity13
The very next day to his email she sent him a message. She had written a book of poetry that had been published and wanted him to have a copy, since she didn't have his address she just had to send him the pdf version. She wanted him to know there were poems written with him specifically in mind and she hopes he enjoys it. She stated she ]wished she had been there for all his military deployments to send him off and welcome him home with a kiss. That she is sure he had to sacrifice a lot and that she knows she could have made him happy.She then reminisced about a few things they had done together and asked for an updated picture of him. He has not written back.
Originally Posted by Serenity13
I don't know what is different about this woman but she really has my hackles raised. And is making me feel things I had never previously felt.

Serenity. I have no doubt that this woman has raised your hackles. She is blatantly attacking your marriage.

Originally Posted by Serenity13
I spoke with my husband about my feelings and his response was that he loved me and only me and no one, no matter what they said would change that.

That is great. Now what is he going to do to protect your marriage from this woman? Is he willing to write a NC letter and block this woman's e-mail address? That would be protecting you and your marriage. Allowing her to continue her communications is dangerous and disrespectful to YOU. Your DH needs to step up here.





ME: BW
HIM: FWH
Married 18 yrs
DDay 09/2008 and 12/2008

Recovered

Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,709
P
Member
Offline
Member
P
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,709
I would also keep a copy of her e-mails in a safe place that DH does not know about. You may or may not need them further down the road. You will be glad that you took this step if you do find that you need evidence of her advances.

What has happened to the pdf of cute little love poems?



ME: BW
HIM: FWH
Married 18 yrs
DDay 09/2008 and 12/2008

Recovered

wife83 #2713880 03/20/13 04:28 PM
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 17
S
Junior Member
OP Offline
Junior Member
S
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 17
Originally Posted by wife83
MrAlias,

Could you explain or give a link where 'trolls' are defined... how to deal with trolls...etc.
And to Serenity13.....i can identify with some of your story about other women who pop up and act innocent but are really looking to get something going with your H. Does your H see what these women are really up to?
In process of learning about MB and incorporating the truths into my own marriage.


As I said the ones I think were actually really looking for a romantic relationship were never heard from again after my husband told them he was married. I don't think he thought it was wrong as they had no idea he was married and immediately backed off once they did know.

The few that do say hello now and again were apologetic and embarrassed that they had said anything before making sure what his marital status was. Then gave my husband the option of contacting them, he asked me and we went from there. They also make it a point to say hi to me as well, and hope that the entire family is well. They don't bother me. My husband tells me every time they write and allows me to either read the email directly or he tells me what it contains. Same with his response back to them.

With this last one, yes, he sees her behavior as inappropriate.

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 17
S
Junior Member
OP Offline
Junior Member
S
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 17
Originally Posted by Serenity13
I spoke with my husband about my feelings and his response was that he loved me and only me and no one, no matter what they said would change that.

That is great. Now what is he going to do to protect your marriage from this woman? Is he willing to write a NC letter and block this woman's e-mail address? That would be protecting you and your marriage. Allowing her to continue her communications is dangerous and disrespectful to YOU. Your DH needs to step up here.



[/quote]

He is more than willing to do those things. We have already spoken about this with each other. He stated that if she did not take the subtle hint he was sending in not replying then he would specifically tell her not to contact him and take the other appropriate measures.

I am not worried about some outside person damaging our relationship, but the feelings this has suddenly created.

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 17
S
Junior Member
OP Offline
Junior Member
S
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 17
Originally Posted by pokerface
I would also keep a copy of her e-mails in a safe place that DH does not know about. You may or may not need them further down the road. You will be glad that you took this step if you do find that you need evidence of her advances.

What has happened to the pdf of cute little love poems?

We do not know what type of poetry it was as it was deleted without either of us reading it. He received the email and read what she wrote. Then asked me to read it. When I indicated I read it he said delete it, and so I did. The pdf was never opened as the only option was to download not read or open in the browser.

And to head off the question that might come next (as it was asked before when I tried to speak with another about the issue I'm having) his email trash can was emptied at the same time so there was no trace of the email or its contents to be opened later when I left the computer. Habit with us to make sure things are well and truly deleted.

Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 5,123
Likes: 1
H
Member
Offline
Member
H
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 5,123
Likes: 1
Your husband loves attention from women, and he's walking a tightrope.

Eventually, one of them is going to push him off the rope, and it's off to affair land.

His constant interaction with other women is disrespectful to your marriage, and disrespectful to you.


"An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that can be made in a very narrow field." - Niels Bohr

"Smart people believe weird things because they are skilled at defending beliefs they arrived at for non-smart reasons." - Michael Shermer

"Fair speech may hide a foul heart." - Samwise Gamgee LOTR
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 17
S
Junior Member
OP Offline
Junior Member
S
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 17
Originally Posted by HoldHerHand
Your husband loves attention from women, and he's walking a tightrope.

Eventually, one of them is going to push him off the rope, and it's off to affair land.

His constant interaction with other women is disrespectful to your marriage, and disrespectful to you.

I don't understand how you came to your assumption. This is not an everyday nor all the time thing. And he doesn't actively go out looking for attention, online nor in real life. He can not know these women are looking for him or that they would find him. For every woman that tracks him down there are at least 2 men from his past to find him.

Please explain how you came to your conclusion. If there is something I missed I would like to know.

Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,709
P
Member
Offline
Member
P
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,709
Originally Posted by Serenity13
I am not worried about some outside person damaging our relationship, but the feelings this has suddenly created.

Serenity can you and your DH take 30 minutes to watch this video together?

What every couple needs to know

Have you read this? To answer your question about being a boring re-run.

Basic Concepts



ME: BW
HIM: FWH
Married 18 yrs
DDay 09/2008 and 12/2008

Recovered

Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 5,123
Likes: 1
H
Member
Offline
Member
H
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 5,123
Likes: 1
Originally Posted by Serenity13
Originally Posted by HoldHerHand
Your husband loves attention from women, and he's walking a tightrope.

Eventually, one of them is going to push him off the rope, and it's off to affair land.

His constant interaction with other women is disrespectful to your marriage, and disrespectful to you.

I don't understand how you came to your assumption. This is not an everyday nor all the time thing. And he doesn't actively go out looking for attention, online nor in real life. He can not know these women are looking for him or that they would find him. For every woman that tracks him down there are at least 2 men from his past to find him.

Please explain how you came to your conclusion. If there is something I missed I would like to know.

1) He still has contact with a woman to whom he was married but had no children.

2) He keeps being "tracked down" by other women, and yet leaves that line open. Also, he responds to these women when they try to communicate with him.



You claim he doesn't actively seek female attention - does he have any female friends from work?

Why did his previous 2 marriages end?


"An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that can be made in a very narrow field." - Niels Bohr

"Smart people believe weird things because they are skilled at defending beliefs they arrived at for non-smart reasons." - Michael Shermer

"Fair speech may hide a foul heart." - Samwise Gamgee LOTR
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 20,348
Likes: 3
B
Member
Offline
Member
B
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 20,348
Likes: 3
Yes. Why did his marriages end?

If he is still in contact with his XW that he has no children, why did they divorce?


FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.



Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 92,985
Likes: 1
M
Member
Offline
Member
M
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 92,985
Likes: 1
Originally Posted by Serenity13
I am not worried about some outside person damaging our relationship, but the feelings this has suddenly created.

Serenity, I am confused about why you are worried about normal feelings.. You perceive the very obvious threat and would be foolish not to recognize it.

It is like playing chicken. When a person plays chicken their instincts tell their emotions to be fearful. When your marriage is threatened by an intruder, you should feel jealous.

Originally Posted by Dr Bill Harley, clinical psychologist and founder of Marriage Builders
"Jealousy is a normal reaction to a threat to marriage. It's not a Love Buster."

Originally Posted by Dr Bill Harley
"I will leave you with another important point. I've already expressed my conviction that after an affair is over, there should be no contact between a spouse and his or her lover. But there is a related issue that is often ignored. When you marry, neither you nor your spouse should have any contact with any of your previous lovers. Anyone that you've ever loved is a temptation for you, and has the potential of re-igniting your feelings of love."
here

Originally Posted by Dr Bill Harley
"Affairs are almost always with friends and co-workers. That's because the people you work with and those you spend leisure time with are usually in the best position to meet your most important emotional needs. But in the world of the internet, total strangers can also meet your emotional needs through chat rooms and e-mail because they meet your need for conversation so effectively. Do you and your spouse talk as much and as deeply as you talk to people on the internet? If not, watch out. As you probably know, an affair through the internet is becoming one of the most dangerous risks of owning a computer."
here

You rightly recognize the risk and that is a good thing! smile




"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101


Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 17
S
Junior Member
OP Offline
Junior Member
S
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 17
I will try and answer all questions as best I can.

About his contact with women.�

Someone asked about women in his work place. �There is one woman at his work. He has little to no contact with her. She works in the office he works in the field. I know her better than he does. As we chat when I pick up his checks and when I pick him up for lunch.

Now about the ones who contact him. They just send a message asking if he is so and so. He tells me he received it or I see it when I check his email. In which case I tell him he received it. He does not respond without my ok. And yes I know this for certain. If I ask him to stop communication with someone in particular he does. No questions asked, but I explain why I requested as I respect him. I think it is important to point out that it is a two way street. He in turn has asked me to cut contact with men before and I have, no questions asked. I think if a person contacts you they deserve a response. No matter who it is or what your response is. It is rude and shows a lack of class and decorum to leave someone hanging after an innocent inquiry. After the initial contact if it is inappropriate then by all means be as rude as you need to be to put them in their place.

These women whom have contacted him do not live in the same state as us. And there is absolutely no way we would run into them. If they were stupid enough to think they could show up, which none of them have our address as that is a boundary set by both my husband and myself. If by some freak chance it did happen, they would meet the business end of my 9mm. Just kidding. They would be told by my husband/myself to if they did not, the police would be called. I am highly sure that is a situation that will never come about.�

Now I thought I stated it but maybe I wasn't clear. �Only maybe 1 or 2 of these women actually had a romantic or sexual relationship with my husband. �Most he met while stationed wherever for the military and they became friends. I know I said their confessions came as a surprise to him and that he never had those feelings for them.

The vibe I am getting from this site is a man can not have a platonic relationship with a woman/her feel more than he does unprovoked. And that I must look at every woman as a threat to my marriage and a possible affair from my husband. That is absurd. People should not live in constant fear of that, that's just horrible.

His exes and their marriages/divorces.

In regards to why he keeps in touch with his first ex. �She had a kid when he married her. They were married for 13/14 years. A few years ago her son died she contacted my husband. We all went to the funeral together. My husband called a few weeks after the funeral (with my permission) to see how she was doing. She wasn't doing well. My husband helped her by listening to her talk about her son and the reminisced about him as a child. And they have just kind of kept in touch. �I think its important to say she and I speak occasionally as well.

As to why he divorced...he was a career soldier. He married ex#1 right after he entered the military. She was a single mother, he wanted a family to come home to. They kind of fell together. He was deployed a lot. When he was around she realized she liked her independence with the occasional visit. He realized he was not romantically in love with her. They mutually decided on a divorce.

Ex#2 he married for the wrong reasons. Turned out not to be the person she had portrayed herself to be but by the time he found out it was to late. He stayed for the sake of the children but it got to bad. So he called it quits and they divorced.

The feelings thing. I am not worried about being jealous, that is natural. Everyone gets jealous for a vast number of reasons. Usually when I feel jealous it leaves as quickly as it reared its ugly head.�

The feelings I am uncomfortable with is what the last lady brought out in me. I can't even explain the actual feeling. But I suddenly dislike the fact that I am his THIRD wife. Not first or second but third pick. That everything we have done together he has already experienced with one of his other wives. �Up until last week I never had a problem with it, never even gave it thought.

I do not mean sexually, I was fully aware when we married that he was not a virgin. I am talking life experiences. Like having kids or buying a house or sharing in his military life or a dozen other things, celebrating mile stone anniversaries. �He has done it all with someone else. I know this is a flaw within myself. But I don't know what it is or how to come to terms. And I didn't want it to possibly grow into something serious that could effect my relationship with my husband in a negative way. �Therefore I went in search of understanding, suggestions and possibly and explication and closure.

I guess I should have just opened with that instead of trying to explain the things that came to mind because of it. I thought telling the reason the feeling started and explaining the entire situation and how I felt about it all would help someone to give me incite into why I might suddenly be feeling this way. Instead all I received is threats of adultery. I have to wonder how anyone gets any help with the other problems when all anyone can focus on is affairs. Even when I said numerous times it was not an issue that was the only thing focused on.�

It's shameful to try and instigate a fear that was not there to begin with. When I give advice the last thing I suggest is an affair. And that is only once all other avenues have been explored as to the possible reason for the behavior.

Thank you for you input, but I do not think I will find the help I need here.












































































Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 92,985
Likes: 1
M
Member
Offline
Member
M
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 92,985
Likes: 1
Originally Posted by Serenity13
The vibe I am getting from this site is a man can not have a platonic relationship with a woman/her feel more than he does unprovoked. And that I must look at every woman as a threat to my marriage and a possible affair from my husband. That is absurd. People should not live in constant fear of that, that's just horrible.

What is horrible is ignorance of how affairs begin. 50-60% of marriages experience affairs. The vast majority of those, 99%, are not people who are looking for it, but people who had poor boundaries and sort of fell into it. They unwittingly allow people of the opposite sex to meet their needs and before they know it, romantic feelings develop and an affair ensues.

Affairs typically come from 2 sources: former lovers and/or friends of the opposite sex. Affairs typically happen with people who say "I would never do that!! I can be trusted!!" The reason they are the top offenders is because they have poor boundaries. The reason they have poor boundaries is because they do not understand the risk of allowing people outside of marriage to meet their needs. And when one need is met outside of marriage, the others are soon to follow.

Your feelings of jealousy are your instincts warning you that your marriage is at risk. And it is. Your husband maintains sloppy boundaries with women and it would not surprise me if he has an affair some day because of it.

You might want to check this out: Are "Friends" a Threat to Your Marriage?


"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101


Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 7,448
S
Member
Offline
Member
S
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 7,448
Can you tell us the years of his marriages, including yours?


Ddays 2007 and 2011
Plan B 6/21/11
Divorced July 2012
2 kids
How to Plan B Correctly
Parallel Parenting in Plan B
SusieQ #2714005 03/21/13 06:14 AM
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 4,294
M
Member
Offline
Member
M
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 4,294
Quote
It is rude and shows a lack of class and decorum to leave someone hanging after an innocent inquiry.


Serenity,

We've seen just how innocent these inquiries are now haven't we?

I think it is great that you and your H are very open with each other and that it appears you have full disclosure of all events. It doesn't mean you have all the protections in that your M needs to be safe.

You are here because you are concerned about this latest woman who's trying to forge a way into your H's life. She�s a home wrecker. She has no respect for you. This is what we face in this world today. People with no morals, no boundaries. Everyone is fair game.

It is important you follow your instincts regarding this worry you have. You have every right to ask your H to put in unbreakable boundaries in an attempt to PROTECT YOUR FEELINGS. I like the analogy of playing "chicken". Why would either of you want that?

If some guy were doing to my W what this troll is doing to your H He�d be getting a mouthful and if that didn't work I�d be paying the guy a visit. . And my W would have immediately stopped responding to him and blocked his email address.

�I won�t contact you again�
�Oh but wait here�s some romantic jargon that I wrote with you in mind. But I won�t contact you again.�

Holy crap this gal has some nerve.


Me: 57 Her: 54
M: 31 years
Kids(DS23, DD20, DS18)
MrAlias #2714009 03/21/13 06:22 AM
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 4,294
M
Member
Offline
Member
M
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 4,294
Originally Posted by wife83
MrAlias,

Could you explain or give a link where 'trolls' are defined... how to deal with trolls...etc.
And to Serenity13.....i can identify with some of your story about other women who pop up and act innocent but are really looking to get something going with your H. Does your H see what these women are really up to?
In process of learning about MB and incorporating the truths into my own marriage.

Wife83,

I don�t know of a link where trolls are defined or how to deal with them. This site teaches us about extraordinary precautions that reduce the risk of affairs.

How you deal with someone who is trying to bust up your home is the same. Extraordinary Precautions. Solid boundaries.

Here is a good start

Last edited by MrAlias; 03/21/13 06:22 AM.

Me: 57 Her: 54
M: 31 years
Kids(DS23, DD20, DS18)
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 69 guests, and 49 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
caraduke, Convict20, GTNY, Avianna, BootsJeans
71,736 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,550
Posts2,322,800
Members71,737
Most Online3,185
Jan 27th, 2020
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2020, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.  |  Web Development by SunStar Media.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5