Hi Tammy,<P>I wanted to give you a response. You have lived this way for 2 years?? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] It sounds like your H is <I>resentful</I> for having returned to the marriage. And it also sounds like it's possible he is still involved with OW (sorry [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]) He is purposely withholding love and affection from you, and that's not right! How is counseling going? Do you feel your counselor is effective?<P>I feel this is emotional abuse on your H's part. Also, this puts <I>you</I> in a very vulnerable state where it'd be possible for <B>you</B> to have an affair! I don't really have any insight for you, but I will say that people treat us how we allow ourselves to be treated. Prior to all this, my H did not treat me well, but I accepted that and allowed that. After his affair and our rebuilding, I know that I'd <B>never</B> allow myself to be treated like that again. Ever. My H knows that if he so much as raises his voice to me or behaves disrespectfully to me ............ I'm gone. He also knows that if he withholds love and affection from me ...... I'm gone. And he knows that I would follow through. Those are his choices, so he chooses to treat me well. I'm not interested in just staying married, I want a good marriage. Thankfully, he does too, so that really helps.<P>I probably didn't say much that can help you, but maybe you will get some other responses that will. (You may even want to start your own thread so that others will see it.) Good luck.