Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 26 of 38 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 37 38
C
OP Offline
C
Also, should I call him or text him. Calling him would probably be better I imagine because that means he can't say anything to her that i said right.

ME\30
WW\28
DD\3

For jealousy arouses a husband's fury, and he will show no mercy
C
OP Offline
C
I believe I got his mothers number and I got his number as well. What should I say?

ME\30
WW\28
DD\3

C
OP Offline
C
Maybe I should go there myself after work?

ME\30
WW\28
DD\3

C
OP Offline
C
Or should I get my father in law to call her from his phone and I call him? Trying to figure out what a good approach is to this?

ME\30
WW\28
DD\3

L
L
For a small one time fee, you can use a site such ad Net Detective to get a complete background and profile, plus i believe you can get his e-mail address and phone number.

If you get a cell phone number instead of landline number you can use Reverse Cell Phone trace.

LTL

C
OP Offline
C
Originally Posted by LearnedTooLate
For a small one time fee, you can use a site such ad Net Detective to get a complete background and profile, plus i believe you can get his e-mail address and phone number.

If you get a cell phone number instead of landline number you can use Reverse Cell Phone trace.

LTL

I got phone numbers and address. I underestimate my computer abilities. I could technically trick him into meeting me if I wanted to.

ME\30
WW\28
DD\3

K
K
Remember, Plan A is not sitting back and being afraid to upset the wayward spouse. Part of plan A is demanding that all aspects of the environment that led to the affair are removed. You cannot cower and be absent of assertiveness.

You have every right to RESPECTFULLY say how you feel about her not mentioning OMuntil 24 later and not excusexcusing herself immediately.

Husband (me) 39
Wife 36
Daughter 21
Daughter 19
Son 14
Daughter 10
Son 8 (autistic)

C
OP Offline
C
Originally Posted by kilted_thrower
Remember, Plan A is not sitting back and being afraid to upset the wayward spouse. Part of plan A is demanding that all aspects of the environment that led to the affair are removed. You cannot cower and be absent of assertiveness.

You have every right to RESPECTFULLY say how you feel about her not mentioning OMuntil 24 later and not excusexcusing herself immediately.

Ok. I will say something. I have to stand up to her.

ME\30
WW\28
DD\3

D
D
I would go over to his house and speak with his mother. If you see him do not get angry or violent just expose to his mother and tell him to stay away from your wife.

C
OP Offline
C
Originally Posted by TranquilDark
I would go over to his house and speak with his mother. If you see him do not get angry or violent just expose to his mother and tell him to stay away from your wife.

I am going over... I been going to anger management classes. Hopefully I will be ok.

ME\30
WW\28
DD\3

J
J
Originally Posted by ChristianSamuari

I am going over... I been going to anger management classes. Hopefully I will be ok.

Good advice by TD. You are a hit man, and you are assassinating the affair, not the cheaters. So do it like hit men do, with cold blooded tactical precision.

C
OP Offline
C
I should just I introduce myself and say please tell your son to leave my family alone?

ME\30
WW\28
DD\3

J
J
Yes:

My name is Bob and I came here because I have evidence that your son has been having an affair with my wife.
We have a 3 year old daughter and the affair has devastated us.
Can you please persuade your son to end his affair with my wife?

B
B
Did you go over? Did you expose to his mom?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

B
B

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

D
D
How'd it go CS? I hope your logical thoughts overrode the thoughts of pounding in OM's face. God bless!

J
J
How'd it go CS? I hope your logical thoughts overrode the thoughts of pounding in OM's face. God bless!

You're probably right, TD. Call me old fashioned, but sometimes I think these POS's deserve old fashioned justice.

D
D
only in a perfect world. Good clip and equally good movie!

C
OP Offline
C
Ok... I haven't confronted him yet. I drove by his house, but got a little antsy and decided not to confront him due to a possible fight.

ME\30
WW\28
DD\3

C
OP Offline
C
This advice sucks...sorry... but Harley wants to go to the guy and be cordial...Ahh! I rather whip his butt. Well, I better grow a pair and go over there.

Last edited by ChristianSamuari; 02/07/14 07:32 AM.

ME\30
WW\28
DD\3

Page 26 of 38 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 37 38

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 279 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation