Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 30 of 38 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 37 38
C
OP Offline
C
Geez... Then let me request additional information from the phone company to see who she has been texting.

WW told me but I believe her. She doesn't lie straight out, she is more of a liar by omission.

Last edited by ChristianSamuari; 02/21/14 02:22 PM.

ME\30
WW\28
DD\3

For jealousy arouses a husband's fury, and he will show no mercy
J
J
Originally Posted by ChristianSamuari
OM # 2. I didn't say they took her out so she could see him. She was supposed to have dinner with 3 co-workers and he showed up.

One of the co-workers and him are good friends and invited him last minute.

This is complete nonsense.
He is actively pursuing her; he probably enjoyed the sex with her and wants more.
You need to stop buying this nonsense she feeds you and focus on what you can control: Exposure to his mother!

J
J
Geez... Then let me request additional information from the phone company to see who she has been texting.

WW told me but I believe her. She doesn't lie straight out, she is more of a liar by omission.

She has lied to you your entire marriage!

C
OP Offline
C
Back to exposure! I won't return until I do it.

ME\30
WW\28
DD\3

D
D

You should of been doing this! Plan A isn't all sugar and rainbows:

1. Affair busting
2. Snooping
3. Self improvement

When you do a proper Plan A you set a benchmark of what the WS can respect and expect if they return. Your a federal employee and I am sure you have SOP (standard operating procedures) Plan A is the SOP for saving your marriage, you don't have the luxury of being lazy and making excuses. Exxcuses are missed opportunites, now if you want a divorce you can it is within your right. You need to decide and and follow a plan cause your making up Plan CS and that leads to failure!

What is your plan for exposure?

Last edited by TranquilDark; 02/21/14 03:15 PM.
D
D
Originally Posted by Jedi_Knight
I did not post him or the other man on the website, even though I signed up for it.

Post him on the www.cheaterville.com website. It is the best exposure site on the web.
You need to speak to this mans mother ASAP

Did you do this? Also, how'd it go? I know I posted my POSOM on these sites JK said. Using my snooping, I found out POSOM and WW are fighting about this and she has defended me!

J
J
CS,
Time to start cutting your ship through the seas. Find your direction and move forward, brother.

D
D
What's going on? You ok?

J
J
Hopefully he hasn't gone back to a plan different from Dr. Harley's.

C
OP Offline
C
I haven't changed plans. I have been still doing Plan A. I didn't confront the OM#2 but I blocked his number from her calling/texting him and him calling/texting her. Confronting, I didn't feel comfortable so I know you guys recommend I should but every time I drove pass his house, I felt that I was going to just burst in and go to work on him and his mother.

Right now, we are still in Limbo. We mainly do things as a family but I am working on trying to get us two alone and spending time together. She seems like she is starting to reconnect with me slowly but surely. Kisses, hugs and telling me she loves me once in a while...

I think the fog is starting to lift a little bit, but because she still has LTAP necklace she is still I believe holding on to some of there memories which kind of makes it hard for the FOG to lift.

She has still been "LOVE BUSTING" me all over with talk about my family and other things around the house. Such as repainting the room, spending money, etc.

However, when these conversations come up, I gently confirm that I am working on all these issues and some of these things like painting I am not good at and would need your help.

She got upset that I took down the family picture in the house that she is wearing the necklace of the LTAP. I explained to her and she acted whatever about it. I removed some more pictures and put them in a folder.

We been communicating more over text. I been listening more and trying to re-phrase what she says to me so she knows I am listening and caring and I am not trying to give her a solution.

I have been doing things around the house such as cleaning more which I didn't do when she was here as much. I been showing I can take care of things around the house. I am trying to make the house more inviting, and we (I) have a cat now.

ME\30
WW\28
DD\3

C
OP Offline
C
I will take the next steps and post both OM's on the site. I will use that as a mechanism to get them heavily exposed.

ME\30
WW\28
DD\3

J
J
Is she living at home now?
It's hard to help you when you come and go for days or weeks at a time.

J
J
I will take the next steps and post both OM's on the site. I will use that as a mechanism to get them heavily exposed.

For the sake of your marriage you need to get this done.

C
OP Offline
C
She is not home yet. This is what I am thinking of doing. A friend of mine gave me an idea. Create a fake facebook account, find friends of the OM's and exposed them to their friends and families.

Sorry, but I been real busy and trying to do some planning into my next course of actions. I will still post on the other sites.

ME\30
WW\28
DD\3

J
J
I will still post on the other sites.

Your actions indicate that you are picking and choosing which parts of the programs you will follow. A little MB, a little friend advice...advice from other sites.

You're making your own program and Dr. Harley is very clear that his methods must be followed without deviation.

I cannot offer further advice until you are committed to following Dr. Harley's program.

Last edited by Jedi_Knight; 03/19/14 09:03 AM.
C
OP Offline
C
What's the difference from going online, and outing him to his friends and family via FaceBook? That is still exposure and I get both their friends and family involved.

That is plan A exposure. I am just doing it via a fake Facebook account that can't be traced to me.

ME\30
WW\28
DD\3

L
L
What's the difference from going online, and outing him to his friends and family via FaceBook? That is still exposure and I get both their friends and family involved.

That is plan A exposure. I am just doing it via a fake Facebook account that can't be traced to me.

The problem with anonymous emails/messages is that they are rarely looked at seriously. In a good exposure letter that has that best chance of success, you are not only exposing the adultery, you are asking people who know you and know your wife to help support you in ending her affair. How can they do this if they don't know who the sender is?

Married 1980
DDay Nov 2010

Recovered thanks to Marriage Builders
C
OP Offline
C
What if I give out specific details? What if I name who the people are?

ME\30
WW\28
DD\3

L
L
What if I give out specific details? What if I name who the people are?

It could be anyone's gossip about two people if you don't identify yourself as the sender. It simply won't be as effective as you sending out the message as the betrayed husband asking for the help and support of your friends and family.

Other than your own fear and embarrassment, which I'm not discounting, there's no reason not to identify yourself. So many marriages have suffered from affairs that you are likely to get some support and understanding. An identified sender is so much more believable and effective than an anonymous message.

Married 1980
DDay Nov 2010

Recovered thanks to Marriage Builders
J
J
Originally Posted by Jedi_Knight
The first thing you should do is expose their affair to all family, friends, daughter and the church.
You should do this all in one day.

This was posted to you 6 months ago, when you came here. At the rate you are going, a year may pass before you expose to the OM family and friends.

You come here for days at a time, then disappear and follow other websites.
Then you come back later with different ideas.

Dr. Harley is very clear about exposure, but you debate what a friend told you and suggest sending anonymous messages. That sounds crazy, to send an anonymous message when your wife is sleeping around with these men and they probably tell their friends and make jokes about it.

Your name is Christian Samurai. Christianity is about truth. No need to make up false mysterious facebook accounts to expose adultery. Just tell the truth.

Page 30 of 38 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 37 38

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 272 guests, and 62 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation