Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 32 of 38 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 37 38
D
D
If it were me my next course of action is to find that specific phone number in the billing statements and show your father in law she is carrying on an affair under his roof. If you have access to block POSOM number from calling your WW then you must be paying the phone bill. Turn off that phone let her pay for her own luxury. I would also look into getting custody of your DD. She shouldn't be under your WW care while she is engaged in an affair. Waywards make horrible parents and your DD doesn't deserve that at all.

Did you speak with his mother? So much for the evil co-workers setting them up. Prepare for many lies, excuses and anger from your WW. Remember, when she is spitting fire just say. "I am willing to work with you to create a marriage where both our needs are met, only if you end your affair." I know you're in serious pain right now but at least you know now opposed to later. Now is a crucial time to ask your self if you are willing to save your marriage or get a divorce and walk away. No one can decide that for you. Oh, no angry outbursts or love busters. You can only control yourself.

D
D
Originally Posted by ChristianSamuari
I am really starting to think this is not paying off. This is starting to feel like a dumb thing. She is more than upset and says I haven't changed. I am standing up for my marriage I told her. She said that is not the way you do it.

Don't worry about what she says, she is a drug addict and OM is her drug. She will say and do anything to keep the status quo. Your WW is a liar and a cheat, her words hold no weight and shouldn't sway your decision making process. This is war and your WW and the affair are you enemies.

C
OP Offline
C
Originally Posted by BrainHurts
Well, I did and no lie. 8:01 my wife called me because he texted her. He must have a different number. And now she is more than upset.
You went to OM's house?

What happened there?

He is still contacting her? The affair is still on. She hasn't changed her contact information?

Yea I went to his house. Then I knocked on the door 3 times. His mother answered and I told her. Your son had an affair with my wife, and I have the texts and phone bills to prove it. I would appreciate if you would tell your son to stop talking to my wife."

At 8:01 my wife calls and said he texted her. She said that was the first time he has contacted her in a while and I can check the phone records. She did not contact him back.

I honestly think that she has gone NC like she said.

Anyway, I did it. Now I feel like crap because of her response but I also feel heroic because r I was standing up for my marriage, my child and my God.

Last edited by ChristianSamuari; 03/20/14 08:11 PM.

ME\30
WW\28
DD\3

For jealousy arouses a husband's fury, and he will show no mercy
D
D
If there wasn't contact then why would he text her. Did you see this text?! She is a liar why does it matter what she says. Did you see my advice? I'm sorry, if it were me I would tell my wife the statement and cut that phone off. Let her pay for her own intimate talks with POSOM.

C
OP Offline
C
They only stopped talking supposedly on Dec 3 of last year.

ME\30
WW\28
DD\3

D
D
Keep believing your WW. Women don't leave men unless someone they think is better comes along. There might be an affair phone, think about it. She lives with her parents who probably baby-sit while she goes to "work". She could be secretly meeting POSOM, her parents alleviate the responsibility of being a parent so she can act like a loose teenager and your paying money for her to do it. We here on the forum call that "enabling".

B
B
They only stopped talking supposedly on Dec 3 of last year.
Can you verify this? Can you check the phone records?

You did the right thing exposing to his mom. What did his mom say?

Sorry, but him contacting her immediately is a sign the affairs still on.

Does she pay for her own phone?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

C
OP Offline
C
From the phone records I can see they haven't talked until December 3rd, but the thing of it is, I found two numbers that were his and I blocked them both. How did he get through to her.

He must have a different number. My wife said I could of just asked if he was talking to me.

ME\30
WW\28
DD\3

C
OP Offline
C
His mom was real nice and listened to me. She put up a little hesitation and I said I have texts and phone records to show it.

ME\30
WW\28
DD\3

J
J
Well, I did and no lie. 8:01 my wife called me because he texted her. He must have a different number. And now she is more than upset.

Of course she's upset. She considers it impolite for you to bother her boyfriend.

C
OP Offline
C
Sucky thing is, you have to request text messages to actually get the numbers that have been messaging which takes about two weeks with Sprint.

ME\30
WW\28
DD\3

J
J
From the phone records I can see they haven't talked until December 3rd, but the thing of it is, I found two numbers that were his and I blocked them both. How did he get through to her.

He must have a different number. My wife said I could of just asked if he was talking to me.

First, you cant control her phone. Most people end up getting affair phones. That's like trying to control a drug addict from getting drugs by taking away the pager. They will get the drug.

Second, your wife wants you to ASK HER if she is still having an affair! Did you laugh when she told you that?

J
J
Her actions do not surprise me at all; the reason why is because based on the information you post, she sounds like she is deep in the fog and fog= affair.

J
J
If she complains to you further, state: "He is a danger to marriages and families and others have a right to protect their marriage from him."

Make sure you post him on www.cheaterville.com also

C
OP Offline
C
Originally Posted by Jedi_Knight
If she complains to you further, state: "He is a danger to marriages and families and others have a right to protect their marriage from him."

Make sure you post him on www.cheaterville.com also

I will do that. If there is anything else I need to be doing now you would recommend. This Samurai took his sword out and slew the beast but now I must make a plan on what to do next.

ME\30
WW\28
DD\3

J
J
CS,
Well you finally took action.

If your wife is upset, she's still loyal to the POSOM. That's the only reason she is angry. But I think she's also probably glad you fought for her deep down. Problem is, she's a renter, not a buyer.

I would write consider writing her a Plan B letter telling her how much you love her but will not be bounced around like a ping pong ball while she vacillates. Let her know that the two of you can have a great love life, that you have grown up, and you are ready to do the things that will nourish your marriage. Also set conditions that she must meet to come back such as no opposite sex friendships, complete transparency and radical honesty, and finding a new job.

After the letter is sent, go dark.

C
OP Offline
C
I know it's been 6 months since the LTA ended. To me, this last one ended December 3rd. You think I should go to plan B now or should I stick with Plan A, as far as snooping and meeting her most valuable needs?

ME\30
WW\28
DD\3

J
J
I know it's been 6 months since the LTA ended. To me, this last one ended December 3rd. You think I should go to plan B now or should I stick with Plan A, as far as snooping and meeting her most valuable needs?

I would continue Plan A since you really just now fully exposed the affair; Are you able to continue Plan A and not follow other programs?

If so, Plan A for a few months.

We can help you but you need to commit to posting daily for Plan A guidance.

C
OP Offline
C
I can try my best to commit everyday, even if it is a little.

ME\30
WW\28
DD\3

C
OP Offline
C
I won't follow any other program or anyone's else advice, because after I thought about it, I thought to myself, that is not biblical. Exposure is and so is bringing the truth to the forefront.

ME\30
WW\28
DD\3

Page 32 of 38 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 37 38

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 260 guests, and 66 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation