Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 33 of 38 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 37 38
D
D
A famous creature from a very popular movie series has said:
"There is no try, only do." So can you commit to a Plan A for a few months? If not go to Plan B, also what's your plan with getting custody? Too much attention on WW not enough on your offspring. WW like to invite POSOMs around their children because they feel for whatever reason they dream up, that POSOM are excellent fathers. I would hate to see that happnen to you.

B
B
Originally Posted by ChristianSamuari
I won't follow any other program or anyone's else advice, because after I thought about it, I thought to myself, that is not biblical. Exposure is and so is bringing the truth to the forefront.
Did you write Dr. Harley?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

C
OP Offline
C
When I go to see my DD, she is my main focus and I play with her and talk with her. Since she lives with her parents, she has to use their vehicle and normally they go out together.

I can commit to Plan A. I just have to have a real good one. I am taking both of them to the Please Touch Museum tomorrow in Philly.

ME\30
WW\28
DD\3

For jealousy arouses a husband's fury, and he will show no mercy
C
OP Offline
C
Originally Posted by BrainHurts
I won't follow any other program or anyone's else advice, because after I thought about it, I thought to myself, that is not biblical. Exposure is and so is bringing the truth to the forefront.

I am going to write Dr. Harley today, and give a follow up. And see what he says.

ME\30
WW\28
DD\3

B
B
Originally Posted by BrainHurts

I am going to write Dr. Harley today, and give a follow up. And see what he says.
Fantastic. Let us know what he says.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

M
M
Originally Posted by TranquilDark
A famous creature from a very popular movie series has said:
"There is no try, only do."
Oh no - you just called Yoda a "creature", with Jedi present in the room! Time to run for cover! smile

me-65
wife-61
married for 40 years
DS - 38, autistic, lives at home
DD - 37, married and on her own
DS - 32, still living with us
C
OP Offline
C
Today so far she texts me and says she is frustrated with me.

ME\30
WW\28
DD\3

J
J
Today so far she texts me and says she is frustrated with me.

Don't respond to that text. If you keeps texting this throughout the day, just respond by saying "OM is a danger to families and marriages and his mother has a right to know."

C
OP Offline
C
Ok, I will.

ME\30
WW\28
DD\3

J
J
I also encourage you to listen to Dr. Harley's radio show daily. It will help you understand his program more.

There are also several videos of him explaining his methods posted here: http://forum.marriagebuilders.com/ubbt/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2686059

C
OP Offline
C
I will listen and watch the videos as well. Thank you guys for giving me that push, even though at times it felt like a kick in the sack.

ME\30
WW\28
DD\3

D
D
They call them 2x4s here. Download the app on your phone and listen during your commute. Keeps your on the right path, my WW is still in affairland and if she ever comes out I plan on listening to it together. Very good radio program and awesome advice is given everyday.

C
OP Offline
C
I got the app, but I haven't listen until yesterday. I think that's a great idea. I will get my wife to listen to them as well.

I also like how it repeats in case I miss something.

ME\30
WW\28
DD\3

D
D
As do I, also don't expect your WW to be cooperative in listening to the app. Matter of fact, I wouldn't try to have her listen. She is foggy and will make up anything not to do it. Some of those will be lovebusters to you. Do you pay for her phone? Are you paying for anything for her?

C
OP Offline
C
I pay for everything right now. I pay for the phone, her parents house technically cause the loan is in my name, the vehicles, the insurance. When she decides to do the right thing then I will have her listen to it. I wouldn't do it now.

I don't think stop paying for those would be good, because that would be a love buster...

ME\30
WW\28
DD\3

C
OP Offline
C
Tomorrow should be interesting and she hasn't said anything to me since 11:39.

ME\30
WW\28
DD\3

T
T
I pay for everything right now. I pay for the phone, her parents house technically cause the loan is in my name, the vehicles, the insurance. When she decides to do the right thing then I will have her listen to it. I wouldn't do it now.

I don't think stop paying for those would be good, because that would be a love buster...

It is not a LB to stop enabling the affair. You are basically paying for her to continue her A!

J
J
I did not know that you pay for the parents house.
Why did you get a loan for them?
It is only in your name?

Do they pay the mortgage and all insurance?
How much support are you giving them?

Last edited by Jedi_Knight; 03/21/14 02:16 PM.
D
D

Its not a lovebuster, she can live in the marital house it was her choice to leave and pursue an affair. Why are you paying for her parents house? Did you put this information in your email to Dr. Harley?

C
OP Offline
C
Originally Posted by Jedi_Knight
I did not know that you pay for the parents house.
Why did you get a loan for them?
It is only in your name?

Do they pay the mortgage and all insurance?
How much support are you giving them?

They were living with us and their credit was bad and my wife and I wanted them out so we could do are own thing. It is in I believe just my name. They pay me back for the loan. If I don't pay the Loan they could lose their house.

One more thing I forgot to mention. I recorded my conversation with the mother and myself for safety precautions.

ME\30
WW\28
DD\3

Page 33 of 38 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 37 38

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 345 guests, and 70 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation