Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 21 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 20 21
M
M
Alada, and perhaps it wasn't your email at all!! There were several similarities in your situation that made me think it was yours. The presenting problem was that the WS keeps breaking EPs.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

A
Alada Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Bummer, I do think it was mine. I will wait for the archives then... Do you know how long it takes to show up on the archives?

FBW 36 (me)
DH 35
DD6,DD4,DS1
On Recovery
A
Alada Offline OP
OP Offline
A
I found this one that brainhurts posted

breaking ep's

Basically they are just saying Plan B. Correct?

Last edited by Alada; 03/25/14 02:23 PM. Reason: add one line

FBW 36 (me)
DH 35
DD6,DD4,DS1
On Recovery
M
M
They suggested Plan B and divorce. He said he doesn't believe the marriage will work out.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

A
Alada Offline OP
OP Offline
A
I guess it makes sense. Justo now we are supposed to be having our ua but he's working.

Getting ready for plan B.

I need an IM. Where do I send her for instructions?
What would be my requirements forma him yo come back? I was thinking of having him work some chapters con hnhn. What do you think?

FBW 36 (me)
DH 35
DD6,DD4,DS1
On Recovery
M
M
I would listen to Dr Harley's radio clip. I think the intent is to not invite him back, but to get divorced.

Exposure 101

A
Alada Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Thanks melody. I will wait for it to be available

FBW 36 (me)
DH 35
DD6,DD4,DS1
On Recovery
B
B
Usually Joyce will respond saying that your question was read on the air. I would write them again to verify.

The archives are about 19 days behind so I will post your show when it comes up.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

B
B
Also since it sounds like it may be your question here you go.

How to Plan B Correctly

Then email your IM the "IM training school" thread to your IM.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

A
Alada Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Thanks BH for the link.

And yes, I never got an email from Joyce, unless it went on the spam folder, which I doubt because I looked in there too. I emailed her again yesterday asking if my question was on the radio. Haven't heard back, will tray again today.

FBW 36 (me)
DH 35
DD6,DD4,DS1
On Recovery
F
F
I heard the show and I didn't get the impression it was your question, but I could be wrong. Weren't they talking about a husband that kept texting other women? Or are we talking about another emailer?

Me (42)
Her (43) - feuillecouleur

DS(11)
DD(7)

Married: June 24, 2000

Recovered
A
Alada Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Thanks FTF, I'm just now confused.

I will wait to hear from Joyce. I have been emailing her the last few weeks. I wonder if she is getting my emails. I emailed her monday, tuesday and today and have not heard back from her.

FBW 36 (me)
DH 35
DD6,DD4,DS1
On Recovery
A
Alada Offline OP
OP Offline
A
I've been thinking about H posting here. Has anyone else used a translator to post here? Do you think it would work?

FBW 36 (me)
DH 35
DD6,DD4,DS1
On Recovery
B
B
Hi Alada, Good idea! Can you teach your husband to copy and paste to an online translator before posting? And then teach him to copy and paste that translation here?

I know that online translators are not perfect, but they come close. And you could even teach him to always make his first sentence be something like "pardon any grammar errors, I am using an online translator to post".

DDays - six months of them
THANK YOU God and Marriage Builders.
We never knew that it could be this good! smile
C
C
I have used online Spanish-English-Spanish translators for lots of correspondence. Of course, it is not perfect, but gets the idea across well enough.

I like BlindSighted's idea of the disclaimer.

Me: BW, 57 fWH: 63 (Taffy1) Serial cheater
Presently on the Recovery Road, in the Online program.
B
B
Originally Posted by Alada
Thanks FTF, I'm just now confused.

I will wait to hear from Joyce. I have been emailing her the last few weeks. I wonder if she is getting my emails. I emailed her monday, tuesday and today and have not heard back from her.
That's not like her. Did you notify the MODS so they can pass on the message?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

S
S
I only caught the end of it on the rebroadcast, but I am pretty sure they were discussing your email today, they talked about the breaking of EPs and your WH bringing the woman to the bank.

Did you hear it?

Ddays 2007 and 2011
Plan B 6/21/11
Divorced July 2012
2 kids
How to Plan B Correctly
Parallel Parenting in Plan B
A
Alada Offline OP
OP Offline
A
NO!! I'm running the rebroadcast right now.

FBW 36 (me)
DH 35
DD6,DD4,DS1
On Recovery
A
Alada Offline OP
OP Offline
A
I didn't get a chance to run the re broadcast bt H saved it for me. I will listen to it tonight.

In another note, H quit his job. It was simply not working for us. Not for UA time, not for EP's. He is now home, we will think about activities for him to do like baking cakes and seling them or something. He actually loves baking!! and is prety excited!!

FBW 36 (me)
DH 35
DD6,DD4,DS1
On Recovery
H
H
Well, that was a proactive step!

"An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that can be made in a very narrow field." - Niels Bohr

"Smart people believe weird things because they are skilled at defending beliefs they arrived at for non-smart reasons." - Michael Shermer

"Fair speech may hide a foul heart." - Samwise Gamgee LOTR
Page 10 of 21 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 20 21

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 507 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation