Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 30 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 29 30
T
T
Originally Posted by Bluebeck
I will deactivate Fb. OM 2 affair I have brought up with some of her family in past ( me drunk accusation) and she has spun it away. Tempted to use copies of messages? Ideas thoughts?

You do not have to prove what you know to be true when you expose.

TheRoad #2792572 03/29/14 08:01 AM
B
OP Offline
B
Would I use/tweak same exposure letter as before to family/friends

B
OP Offline
B
I will draft something and post here. Do I acknowledge fact first exposure fell on deaf ears, not trying to be vindictive etc.

B
B
Would I use/tweak same exposure letter as before to family/friends
In the Exposure 101 thread there's already a letter for family and friends.

Why are you exposing again? Different OM?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

B
OP Offline
B
Yes different OM from 2 years ago. Just found conclusive evidence. Left gone to plan B. Trying to work out my reasoning/options/feelings

B
OP Offline
B
One of my main concerns is am I obsessing and not giving myself enough time to process things. Am I reacting rather than acting?

B
B
One of my main concerns is am I obsessing and not giving myself enough time to process things. Am I reacting rather than acting?
Was OM2 married at the time?

Did I understand this correctly, you've left and are in Plan B?
Yes different OM from 2 years ago. Just found conclusive evidence. Left gone to plan B. Trying to work out my reasoning/options/feelings

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

B
OP Offline
B
Yes left and in plan B. OM2 not married at time, one night stand.

B
OP Offline
B
I need to share I'm driving myself nuts. I know Plan B is not about quick returns and it does not heal the pain right away. But its tough. I find myself doubting my decision. Its the not knowing that had me questioning her in the first place. And its the not knowing that has me missing her now. I have to remind myself I had to leave. Its not the continuing loss of respect she had for me but the loss of respect for myself. Every LB deposit I tried to make was being met with 2 withdrawals every time we spoke. Its like she primed everyone before making her move so any attempt I made would fail. I know she expects me to break NC in no time and I really want to. And its only been 2 days! How can I focus on me when all I think of is her.

J
J
IN PLan B, you try to focus on yourself by avoiding ALL contact with your wife until she ends her affair.

As for OM, you certainly need to expose it to your employer since you work for the same company. You should write a letter to the President and a key VP.

B
OP Offline
B
Concerned about exposing to employer. OM works in another division and affair was 2 years ago. My concern is a very good friend of wife(and one whos been backing her) is in a senior position (much like a vp). I'm worried any form of exposure will leak and get back to wife.

B
OP Offline
B
Also any form of workplace exposure will come back to bite me. If I am to expose OM I would need to do out of the work arena. I assume letter to a boss covers me if it spills over into work

B
OP Offline
B
Possible second exposure letter for friends/family. Those that haven't blocked me anyway!

Dear friends and family

Recently I informed you of the affair that XXXX is involved in with XXXX. Sadly I have recently discovered evidence of a previous affair XXXX(wifes name) had with XXXX which took place in XXXX in XmonthX 20XX. At this time there was no request of separation . I still believe the purpose for a separation now is so that XXXX can carry out her affair. She still refuses to end this affair. I still want our marriage to recover from this affair. Again I ask you to use any influence you have with XXXX to persuade her to end this affair. Please support her in doing the right thing. Please support our marriage.

Warmest Regards.

Any thoughts? One I have is remembering when asking my WS to end the affair she hated the word 'affair'. Always she said its not an affair we are separated to which I would always remind her we are still married. I know I'm in plan B and further exposure will tarnish her memory of me. Others also may see me as bitter or in denial. But it would validate the first exposure and I'm already cast as the bad guy, what have I got to lose. Even though I'm telling the truth (and have a web page with a less racy confirming message, as found in exposure 101) could this be seen as unreasonable behaviour ? I don't want to give her ammo to divorce me!

B
OP Offline
B
Just had MIL message me to see how I am. There's genuine affection there and she has previously stated she doesn't agree with wifes actions but that the marriage was in trouble anyway. She advised me before to make it hard for me wife. Hard responding with short answers trying to avoid discussing how things stand.

B
OP Offline
B
Only a mother can bring you to tears. I ended messages by saying I still stand by what I put in letter (PBL) She replied 'thanks it means a lot to me'. Seems I do have some support from 'the other side'.

B
B

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

B
OP Offline
B
Thanks I was looking for that the other day forgot about it in 'the move'

B
OP Offline
B
Hi that was Tuesdays show I think mine was Wednesday. I will try to listen again when back from work tomorrow

B
B
Hi that was Tuesdays show I think mine was Wednesday. I will try to listen again when back from work tomorrow
Sorry about that. Here's Wednesday's show.
Radio Clip of 3-19-14's Show

Let me know.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

J
J
Concerned about exposing to employer. OM works in another division and affair was 2 years ago. My concern is a very good friend of wife(and one whos been backing her) is in a senior position (much like a vp). I'm worried any form of exposure will leak and get back to wife.

Sir, this guy was screwing your wife and you are worried that she will be upset if you expose him at work?
That sounds crazy!

Page 14 of 30 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 29 30

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 761 guests, and 62 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation