Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 30 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 29 30
J
J
Originally Posted by Bluebeck
Also any form of workplace exposure will come back to bite me. If I am to expose OM I would need to do out of the work arena. I assume letter to a boss covers me if it spills over into work

You should expose to the President and a key VP, and ask that you never work with or see this man again.

B
OP Offline
B
I meant exposure to company may warn wife of family exposure. Would rather tell work before I expose.

B
OP Offline
B
OM 2 exposure best to do ASAP?

J
J
yes expose asap. all at once

B
OP Offline
B
I'm concerned by my companies social media policy. My exposure will be done via private message on Facebook. Even though I am telling the truth I do not want to jeopardise my employment by contravening any policies or guidelines.

L
L
They can not control whats posted IN PRIVATE on Facebook.

LTL

B
OP Offline
B
This second exposure is to support claims of first exposure which fell on deaf ears. I was going to include evidence. As the OM in this case works for same company I am worried about him being posted copies of this message and using it in a inappropriate behaviour or harassment complaint. Ive seen people dismissed for less. UK just to clarify

B
OP Offline
B
Think I'm obsessing too much here. Supposed to be clearing my head, hoping she comes out the fog and try to recover. Not go after her

J
J
I'm concerned by my companies social media policy. My exposure will be done via private message on Facebook. Even though I am telling the truth I do not want to jeopardise my employment by contravening any policies or guidelines.

This man was screwing your wife and you are more concerned about offending a manager by exposing him?

Would the company approve of you sending him a box of condoms to use for their next affair?

J
J
This second exposure is to support claims of first exposure which fell on deaf ears. I was going to include evidence. As the OM in this case works for same company I am worried about him being posted copies of this message and using it in a inappropriate behaviour or harassment complaint. Ive seen people dismissed for less. UK just to clarify

I don't even know this man or you, and I already hate him.
Good grief! What happened to you English? I feel like I'm more upset that he screwed your wife than you are.

J
J
Sir have you watched John Wayne movies?
Can you watch The Quiet Man or The Searchers?

B
OP Offline
B
Getting my legal advice tomorrow and need to tie up some financials. Then I will do this.
On another point my car has broken down. Wife via MIL offered me use of her personnel ( she has a company car). I simply replied I'm getting mine fixed. Correct response I believe

B
OP Offline
B
Could not wait exposed to family and friends as before. Also to a couple on OM side. Will have to wait and see what sticks or gets read!

J
J
Getting my legal advice tomorrow and need to tie up some financials. Then I will do this.
On another point my car has broken down. Wife via MIL offered me use of her personnel ( she has a company car). I simply replied I'm getting mine fixed. Correct response I believe

NO! Incorrect response!
ALL communication should be through IM

J
J
Could not wait exposed to family and friends as before. Also to a couple on OM side. Will have to wait and see what sticks or gets read!

Expose to the employer also

B
OP Offline
B
Originally Posted by Jedi_Knight
NO! Incorrect response!
ALL communication should be through IM

So if MIL says Hi be polite. Any reference to WS however small or seemingly insignificant ignore

J
J
Any reference to WS should be: "I very much want to save our marriage. If you have any influence over her please ask her to end her affair. She has hurt me deeply and I can no longer discuss her with you."

B
OP Offline
B
Yes of course do not ignore situation but do not vary from standpoint of PBL

B
OP Offline
B
Just had SIL contact saying she didn't want to take sides! I used the prescribed response!

B
OP Offline
B
Now the hard part, go dark and wait!

Page 15 of 30 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 29 30

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 297 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation