Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 16 of 30 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 29 30
B
B
Originally Posted by Bluebeck
Now the hard part, go dark and wait!
Do you have an IM?

What did your lawyer say?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

B
OP Offline
B
Just going to see if IM up to the task as just stripped back joint account and need to pass on relevant financial details

B
B
Originally Posted by Bluebeck
Just going to see if IM up to the task as just stripped back joint account and need to pass on relevant financial details
Lawyer said to just pass on financials?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

B
OP Offline
B
Legal advice was for options if the road of Divorce was to be followed. I could file for Adultery or unreasonable behaviour straight away. She could file for unreasonable behaviour straight away. Otherwise a 2 year wait to file as long standing separation. I do not want to file straight away. Financials would be discussed if Divorce or Legal separation is filed. The financials at the moment are household bills and services that come out of the joint account where my last wage packet went. From next month my wages go into my personal account and WS will need to pay bills from her personal account. Those are the only details at present.

B
OP Offline
B
Woke up today feeling completely miserable. Irrationally I feel this is all my fault. She's out there living it up and I'm trying to work out what's next. Time takes too long.

B
OP Offline
B
Scratch that last post. I need to get out and keep myself busy. There's a works social at weekend I was going to avoid but instead I will go out today get a new shirt and plan to go. See how long I last! But go I must. Been trying to keep up running but knee keeps hurting so knee support required. Need to read other threads and stop feeling sorry for myself

B
B
So you aren't in Plan A anymore?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

J
J
Use ice on your knee after runs and at night.
A chiropractor may also be able to help your knee.

(I am a distance runner and racer)

B
OP Offline
B
Thanks J. Can't see where I'm going if I'm too busy looking back where I was!
Yes Brain in B one week today.

J
J
Also, you can train in a pool with a knee injury. Run in the pool

B
OP Offline
B
Usually run beside the sea may try that instead!!

J
J
You need to use ice after a run, and at night.
I use a trash can, fill with ice water and place your leg in it. An ice pack won't get the knee cold enough.

Then train in a pool for a week or two.

Your knee should improve within a couple weeks using that method.

If needed, use Ibuprofin. It is like a miracle drug to reduce inflamation

B
OP Offline
B
Big mistake I text the wife

J
J
Why would you do that?

What did you text?

Do not text her in plan B.

Last edited by Jedi_Knight; 04/03/14 01:45 PM.
B
OP Offline
B
Why? Weakness pure weakness.
Text to say back on FB if she wanted to check my last post where I have entered a local charity run later this year. She thought my running and getting fit as part of my 'changes' was all a ruse.
She replied no I have blocked you (FB). I replied remember I dont hate you to which she came back with anger regarding second exposure and my registering of legal rights on the home which in her words I have paid F all towards. I reply now youre getting nasty, rights not about money but making sure she doesnt run away and we will never be friends. I said I was about if she wanted to talk she said no. Then I said ok back to silence I will wait for you. Reply was 'by involving my family like that, I will see you in court'. I told her she wouldnt need court as I wouldnt fight her and she replies 'stop contacting me I am filing for divorce'. I then first text Sorry you have to end it this way followed by,
This really is my last message. Just to apologise for the hurt I have caused. I hope you understand my intentions are not vindictive. Maybe misguided at times. You are still special to me and we are both reacting badly. So for the sake of any recoverable friendship I will leave you alone again until you can find it in yourself to remember me.

Guess Ive really blown it now!

J
J
NO!
Do NOT apologize for exposure!

This is the problem with breaking plan B.
You appear weak.

Don't contact her again.
TURN OFF Facebook.

B
OP Offline
B
Think I've forced my own hand to do so now. It's like some part of me wants her to go through with it so I can move on. Yet the heart wants to stay.
I wanted to know how she was. Now I know.
Made things tougher for myself.

B
OP Offline
B
On a positive note at least people can learn from my mistakes!

J
J
Yea, just focus on running for now.
Running is a sport that can be very healthy and lifelong.

Is your diet good also?

B
OP Offline
B
Diets getting better. Shift work doesn't help but it takes some forward planning.
Also my minds a bit clearer now. I feel like I've blown it so I must move forward.
Next thing to lose is the smoking! Why is it I seem to enjoy the things that are bad for me!

Page 16 of 30 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 29 30

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 761 guests, and 62 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation